Observer - Cover

Observer

Copyright© 2001 by C. Sprite

Chapter 14: Day 32

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14: Day 32 - Lost on a deserted backwoods road in Arkansas during a driving rainstorm, a man and woman drive on, desperately searching for some sign of human habitation where they might get directions. Little do they know that their 'directions' will take them on a long voyage of self-discovery, from which they might not return, and from which they will never be the same.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

On Saturday morning, I took a cab to a car rental agency and picked up the Mercedes that I had arranged for. I had cancelled my regular shopping trip in favor of going to Greenwich. I had rented a Mercedes so that we would blend in with the regular resident of that area.

Carol was unaware of our destination until we entered Greenwich and she saw the sign at the exit ramp. Then she started to shake more than I had ever seen anybody shake before. I had purposely not told her where we were going because I knew that she would never even get into the car. I pulled over to the curb as soon as we were off the highway. I reached for her and she recoiled away from me. I slid over on the seat to grabbed her as she started to fight me. I held on until she began to calm down a little. Then she began to cry. I pulled her close as she crumbled into my arms.

"Why?" she said between sobs.

"Why what, my little slave?"

"Why are you bringing me back to him. I thought that you cared for me. What have I done?" spilled out in an almost incoherent jumble of words and sobs.

"I'm not bringing you back to him. I would never to that to you. You belong to me now."

"I do? You're not taking me to him?" she said as she began to calm a little.

"Of course I'm not taking you to him. Not exactly, anyway. I want your help in identifying his house so that I can make sure that he never does to anyone else, what he did to you."

"You're not going to leave me with him?"

"Never, my love."

"Do I have to meet with him?"

"No, I only want you to point out his house, then we'll leave, and I will take it from there."

She stopped crying, and after a minute laughed with a very nervous little laugh. "I'm sorry, Mistress. When I saw the sign, I got really scared. I should have known that you would never do that to me. I'm so sorry. Can you forgive me?"

"Nothing to forgive. I know how badly he treated you. We're going to make sure that that lousy bastard pays for every single act of pain that he inflicted on you."

She giggled again, in a nervous way. She had never seen me display anger before. I think that it may have frightened her a little, so I cradled her in my arms for a few minutes. When she was calm, I told her to wipe her face and fix her makeup. I gave her one of those tiny moist towels that come sealed in aluminum foil. When she looked presentable again, I started the car and we drove around until she got her bearings. We then backtracked the escape route that she had taken until we located the house where she had been held captive for two years. I asked her twice if she was absolutely sure that that was the house, and she said there was no doubt. She said that she had only seen it once from the outside, but recognized the house across the street as the one that she saw every day through the window.

Satisfied, I wrote down the address and a basic description of the house. Then I drove back to the highway. Carol breathed a sigh of relief as we left Greenwich. She slid over next to me, straddling the bucket seats, and hugged my arm without saying anything. I reached down and gently squeezed the inner thigh of her left leg. She let out a low moan and another sigh. Because we were on the highway, I couldn't do any more, but I knew that tonight would be a memorable one.

On Monday, I would call the investigator that I had hired and give him the new information. I wanted a full dossier on the new mystery man now that we had tentatively identified him.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.