Observer - Cover

Observer

Copyright© 2001 by C. Sprite

Chapter 13: Day 29

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13: Day 29 - Lost on a deserted backwoods road in Arkansas during a driving rainstorm, a man and woman drive on, desperately searching for some sign of human habitation where they might get directions. Little do they know that their 'directions' will take them on a long voyage of self-discovery, from which they might not return, and from which they will never be the same.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

The next morning I started working on my plans for vengeance. I hired a private investigator to get me a report on the Renwicks. I wanted photos of 'stepfather, stepmother, and sonny', as well as full financial records, and adoption records. I instructed him to get a copy of Carol's birth certificate as well. He understood that Carol was an adult now, but had been a runaway teenager. I also made arrangements to rent a car for the weekend.

Then I started on my normal work activities and set aside the thoughts of vengeance, for now.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.