Observer - Cover

Observer

Copyright© 2001 by C. Sprite

Chapter 11: Day 27

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11: Day 27 - Lost on a deserted backwoods road in Arkansas during a driving rainstorm, a man and woman drive on, desperately searching for some sign of human habitation where they might get directions. Little do they know that their 'directions' will take them on a long voyage of self-discovery, from which they might not return, and from which they will never be the same.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

Peter stirred and opened his eyes. He looked at the clock radio and saw that it was after 10 o'clock. He picked up his watch from the nightstand and saw that it was Monday morning. Then he glanced over to look at Kirsten and saw that she was not in bed with him. For a moment, he closed his eyes again to get a little more sleep, then remembered that he had left Kirsten hanging in the closet. He jumped out of bed and hurried to see if she was OK. When he opened the door, she looked at him with pleading in her bloodshot eyes. He untied her hands and she collapsed into his arms. He checked to see if she was OK, and was relieved to see that her arms were fine. He had not tied them tight enough to cut off any circulation, just tight enough so that she could not get loose. He had been so tired, when he had tied her there, that he wasn't thinking clearly, so he never realized that he would sleep so long. Kirsten had been standing there for almost 20 hours. He removed the ball gag. It was covered with saliva. In fact, Kirsten was covered as well. She must have drooled on herself all night. He untied her legs and carried her to the bed. Laying her down gently, he went to the bathroom and got her a drink of water. She was very dehydrated and he had to get her another after she downed the first.

She said, "Thank you, Master Peter. I'm sorry that I angered you. I was just lonely since you were gone all week."

"It's alright, Slave. I was just worn out. I didn't mean to leave you there so long. Why don't you get some sleep now."

"Yes, Master Peter."

Peter took the chain that was hanging from the headboard and attached it to Kirsten's collar. Then he rolled over and went back to sleep.

When Peter awoke again, it was after 4 PM. He forced himself into action. He showered and shaved, then went out for a run in Central Park. When he returned, Kirsten was awake and holding her stomach. She had to pee but was still chained to the bed, so she had had to wait for Peter to return. As soon as he unlocked her leash, she hurried to the bathroom. While she was there, she took the time to bathe as Peter sat to read the paper and catch up on the news. When Kirsten came out of the bathroom, he told her to start dinner. She hurried to the kitchen, her breasts bouncing with each hurried step because she hadn't taken time to get dressed. She didn't want to anger him anymore right now. She had found him to be a wonderful lover, but a strict master. She realized that she had crossed the line yesterday, by trying to press her needs over his. When dinner was ready, she walked out and knelt at his feet until he acknowledged her presence.

"What is it, Slave?"

"Dinner is ready, Master."

"Good. You may begin serving."

He walked to the dining room table and sat down. Kirsten brought his food to him and stood stiffly, off to his side, as he ate. When he was done, he stood up, stretched, and returned to his paper without saying a word. Kirsten cleared the table and carried everything into the kitchen. Then she fixed a plate of food for herself and stood at the counter as she ate. A piece of food slipped from the fork as she brought it to her mouth. It landed on her right breast, so she bent her head and licked it off as she lifted the breast with her hand. It reminded her that she was still horny.

It had been more than a week since she had had sex with her master. She was getting wet just thinking about him. He was the best that she had ever been with. Not that she had slept with all that many men, but of the half dozen lovers that she had been with, he raised her to heights of ecstasy that she had only dreamed of. Most of her lovers had left her unsatisfied, turning away once their own immediate needs had been achieved. But Master Peter was different; he worked to bring her to climax before allowing himself the release that was always so easy for men. And he was ready to go again as soon as she was. She knew that she would suffer any humiliation, subjugation, or pain, just to stay with him. She knew that he was sexually active as part of his job, but she hoped that she would not have to share him here at their home. At least not on a permanent basis. If he brought home any new slaves, then she would make their life more miserable then they could imagine. Master Peter was hers, and she was First Slave.

Over in Brooklyn, Kara and Slave Carol were just finishing their dinner. Kara, who had formerly been Peter, was trying to un-train Carol in a few small ways. But Carol had her own pre-conceived ideas about the proper way for a slave to act, and show respect. As a result, Kara was meeting with some resistance. She had finally gotten Carol to sit down at the dinner table so that they could eat together. Until now, Carol had insisted on waiting until Kara was done eating, before she would touch a morsel. Kara had felt very uncomfortable in eating as Carol stood at attention by her side, waiting to run and fetch anything that Kara desired. Carol had said that she was a slave, and insisted on acting like one. Kara told her that she would not insist on anything else un-slavelike, if Carol would just sit down and eat when she did. Carol reluctantly gave in. Treating it as an order from her Mistress, rather than because she wanted to.

Kara thought about Carol as she watched her eat dinner. Carol had a beautiful face, and her silky brunette hair fell to the middle of her back. She had a slim build, which was almost the same size as Kara's, and was of average intelligence, but she had completely embraced the life of a submissive. She had an intense dislike for men, and although Kara had not yet learned why, it was obvious that she had been hurt by one, or more than one, in her early life. In bed, Carol was an insatiable, sexual dynamo. Out of bed, she was a loving and caring woman who put Kara's happiness above her own. How could you not love someone like that? Kara knew how much Peter missed 'his' Carol, and she wanted to avoid falling for Carol herself, because once she had reverted to her life as Peter, Carol would not wish to be a part of it.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.