Observer
Chapter 6: Day 11

Copyright© 2001 by C. Sprite

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6: Day 11 - Lost on a deserted backwoods road in Arkansas during a driving rainstorm, a man and woman drive on, desperately searching for some sign of human habitation where they might get directions. Little do they know that their 'directions' will take them on a long voyage of self-discovery, from which they might not return, and from which they will never be the same.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

On Saturday I spent several hours at the workout center. Afterwards, I went shopping and purchased a new dress for my date with Peter. It was hard to believe that in less than two weeks, I had embraced my new life as a woman. Peter has told me that at the end of next week, I could expect to menstruate. That is the scariest thing that I have yet faced, and I'm dreading the start of the new week. Carol was upset that I was going out with Peter, so before Peter arrived, I chained her to her bed in the 'secret' bedroom. She was dressed, as she had been last weekend, with a corset and the leather sheath dress. The vibrator was in place but I hadn't plugged it in yet. She was wearing the hood and blindfold. In addition, she had requested that a hard rubber ball be put into her mouth before the hood was laced on.

When Peter arrived, I plugged in the vibrator. As I finished getting ready, he stood and watched Carol respond to the device. I thought that I saw a certain longing in his eyes. He was in love with Carol, but she wouldn't be interested in him with his present form. We left for the restaurant while Carol enjoyed the company of her mechanical lover.

The restaurant that Peter had selected was excellent. The food was wonderful and the atmosphere was charming, and after our meal, we went to a club to do a little dancing. I was glad that I had begun to workout. When we left the club, I invited Peter back to the apartment for some coffee. As Kara, he hadn't drank coffee, but as Peter he had acquired the habit.

We checked in on Carol as soon as we arrived. She was just reaching climax as we opened the door. We watched until she stopped shaking and relaxed back down on the bed, before going to the kitchen.

Peter said, "Carol is as insatiable as ever. I see that you've cleaned up the place. It looks good. I was surprised at how clean Peter's apartment was when I moved in. Maybe you should have been born a woman."

"Being one sex or the other has nothing to do with it. But having sex has everything to do with it. I learned early on that a messy apartment repulsed most women. I kept it spotless so that it wasn't a turn-off for my dates. It seemed to work. Anyway, I just got in the habit and can't live in a mess now. Cleaning this place was one of the first things that I did when I moved in. I have Carol clean each day now. We have concentrated on one area each day for intensive work, and maintenance cleaning in the rest of the apartment. Over the past week, she has done a marvelous job. If she doesn't do a perfect job, I won't have sex with her that night, or allow her to use the vibrator. She is highly motivated to excel at her assigned duties.

The coffee was ready so we carried the pot, cups, and other essentials to the dining room. I couldn't believe that this was the same person that I had shared a plane ride with just two weeks ago. Peter's conversation was very upbeat and amusing. I couldn't help but wonder a little bit if it was because he was talking to a woman rather than a man. We were surprised when the chime signaled that it was 2 AM. Peter got up to leave, and as we walked to the door, he suddenly took me in his arms and kissed me passionately. I surrendered to his kisses and he picked me up and carried me to my bed. Over the next two hours we made love as only two people who had been switched, could. I knew every little thing that would excite him, and he knew my body's weaknesses as well. We fell asleep after peaking three times together. It was a very odd experience to make love to the image that you have been looking at in the mirror for more than thirty years. Kind of like making love to a twin, even though you are no longer twins.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.