Observer - Cover

Observer

Copyright© 2001 by C. Sprite

Chapter 5: Day 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5: Day 6 - Lost on a deserted backwoods road in Arkansas during a driving rainstorm, a man and woman drive on, desperately searching for some sign of human habitation where they might get directions. Little do they know that their 'directions' will take them on a long voyage of self-discovery, from which they might not return, and from which they will never be the same.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

I had set the alarm for 6 AM and I arose as soon as it sounded. I hurried to check on Carol. She was bucking and convulsing as I entered. The vibrator was humming away. I waited until she had peaked and then unplugged the insidious little device. I unlocked her chains and cuffs and began to strip her clothes off. When I removed the hood, she smiled up at me and said, "Good morning Mistress. Wasn't it a wonderful night."

I chuckled to myself at how much she really loved this stuff. No wonder that Kara had wanted to try it. She wanted to know what she was missing. Not much from my point of view, although the sex had been great. I slapped her on the bottom and said that I had to take a shower and get ready for work. She jumped up and came with me. We showered together, but I had to stop her from getting too playful. After all, today was a workday.

After we were finished and had dried off, Carol returned to bed to get some sleep, while I dressed in some of the new clothes that I had purchased on Friday. I hated pantyhose so I had purchased several garter belts and a dozen pair of stockings. I put on a white satin blouse and gray business suit. The three-inch heels gave me a little more height but still left me 11 inches short of my former size. I used the techniques that I had learned at the salon and my makeup turned out very good. I brushed my hair and it fell back into place from the perm. I stood in front of the mirror and examined myself, and to my way of thinking, Kara had never looked this hot at the office before. At lunchtime I was going to see if I could get contacts. I grabbed my gym bag and purse and hurried out the door. I intended to stop at the gym on the way home. I hurried to the 'El' two blocks ago and arrived on the platform just as a train pulled in. I arrived at the office 30 minutes early because I had been unsure of the train schedules. As I walked to my office I greeted everybody by name. I received a lot of surprised looks and even got a few startled responses. Kara never greeted anybody, so it would take a while for people to get used to her having talked to them.

As I entered my office area, I saw that my assistant had just arrived at her desk. I greeted her and asked how her weekend was. She looked at me like I was from outer space. I guess that I was, sort of, so I stood next to her and made small talk for a few minutes before I walked to my desk to put my purse and gym bag down. My assistant complimented my new hairdo and suit. I thanked her and complimented her dress. In ten minutes we were chatting like old friends. We walked together to the lunchroom to get a cup of tea. People stared at us as we walked. I pretended to ignore it, but secretly I loved it. I wondered if they were staring at my new look or the fact that I was in the company of another person. It didn't matter. I knew that by noon, I would be the topic of every gossip conversation in the office. We returned to our office with our tea and began our day's work.

At 9 o'clock I received a call from Mr. Jacobs. He congratulated me on our success in Arkansas this past week. He said that he had spoken to Buck Marshall over the weekend and Marshall had told him that I was the one who convinced him to sign with the company. He said that the company was grateful and that they would see that I was suitably rewarded. I was smiling as I hung up the phone. Maybe things would not be as bad as I had originally thought. I still had to be concerned about Peter's behavior, but life as Kara was looking up.

At lunchtime I found one of those 60-minute optical centers and got a pair of contact lenses. I put the glasses in my purse to save for an emergency and wore the contacts from then on. I picked up a pretzel on my way back to the office since I hadn't had time for lunch. As I entered the office, I greeted everybody I met and this time I received reciprocal greetings. The rest of the afternoon flew by as I acquainted myself with Kara's workload. On the way home, I stopped off at the gym and had a 2-hour workout.

When I arrived home, Carol was there to greet me. She kissed me passionately as soon as I was inside the door. I had not been able to reach Peter all day, so I was unsure of a lot of details that I should know. I didn't want to come out and ask Carol the questions that I had. I needed to know if she lived with me or had her own place, was there any firm commitment between us, and how long had we had this relationship?

Carol said, "Mistress, I'm so happy that you're home. You're awfully late and I was worried about you."

"I stopped off at the Gym for a workout. I was becoming concerned that I was getting out of shape. I'll probably stop after work most evenings so this will be my new normal time for returning home."

"I'm just glad that you're safe. I don't know what I'd do if anything ever happened to you. Come in and sit down, I made dinner for us."

We sat and ate dinner by candlelight. She had gone all out. During dinner she confided to me that last night had been the best night that she had ever had. I told her that I was happy that had enjoyed the night. After dinner, she cleaned the table and washed the dishes. When I tried to help, she refused to let me do anything, so I went to the bedroom and changed into a pair of jeans and T-shirt. When I came back out, Carol was upset.

"Oh Mistress, I was hoping that we could pick up where we left off last night."

"Aren't you exhausted? I know that I am."

"No, I'm ready to go again. I told you how glorious it was."

"What punishment do you think would be fitting tonight?"

She told me, and after she was done cleaning up, we went to the 'secret' bedroom to carry out the sentence. I cuffed her to the four corners of the bed and gagged her. Then I administered twenty lashes with a whip that she had selected. After I was done, I removed the gag, mounted her face, and she serviced me as I did her. I had to admit that I enjoyed this much more than Peter had ever enjoyed being serviced orally. There were certain advantages to being a woman after all. When both Carol and I had climaxed, and she had licked us clean, I reattached the gag, added a blindfold, and set up the vibrator, with the chastity belt to insure that it could not fall out. I kissed Carol on the forehead, and left the bedroom. I went to my bedroom and sat down to read some manuscripts that I had brought home.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.