Observer
Chapter 4: Day 3

Copyright© 2001 by C. Sprite

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4: Day 3 - Lost on a deserted backwoods road in Arkansas during a driving rainstorm, a man and woman drive on, desperately searching for some sign of human habitation where they might get directions. Little do they know that their 'directions' will take them on a long voyage of self-discovery, from which they might not return, and from which they will never be the same.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Reluctant   BiSexual   TransGender   Fiction   Science Fiction   BDSM   FemaleDom   Spanking   Sadistic   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys  

After calling in to work to inform them of my absence, I went shopping. My first stop was at a hairdresser. Appointments were normally required, but several cancellations allowed me to be taken immediately. I asked for a total makeover and told the hair stylist what I wanted, then left myself in her hands. When she was done, I looked like a different person, which is exactly what I wanted to achieve. Kara's natural beauty was now being emphasized instead of hidden. I had watched closely as makeup was applied, so that I would be able to do it as well. After leaving the salon, I went to several fashionable clothing stores and purchased a number of outfits, along with a good supply of lingerie. A stop at a shoe store added six pair of new shoes to my packages. Finally, I finished up at a sports shop where I purchased two pair of quality running shoes and several sets of 'sweats', socks, and headbands. With my arms full of boxes and bags, I took a cab home and put everything away. I checked the telephone directory and was very pleased to find several workout centers within walking distance, so I went out again and visited each, finally selecting the one that appealed most to me.

As a former 'jock', I couldn't wait to begin training, so I had brought along one of the new sweat sets. After paying my membership fee, I went to the locker room and changed, removing the makeup and scrubbing my face before starting my workout. I spent the next two hours pushing my new body to its limits. When I was done, I was exhausted but happy. Except for the breasts, which did not lend themselves to a physical workout, I was very satisfied with Kara's body. The eleven years difference between our ages showed me how much stamina I had lost as Peter. Although my original body was in excellent physical condition, the youth of this body made it every bit as resilient. I showered, dressed, and returned home.

As I climbed the steps in front of my house, I saw that a young, pretty woman with a huge smile on her face stood waiting for me at the top. Thinking that she might be one of my tenants, I returned her smile. As I reached the top step she threw her arms around me and gave me a passionate kiss. She stepped back and said, "Darling, welcome home. How was your trip? Was it too awful having to travel with that old man from your office?"

I was surprised, to say the least. 'Darling?' 'Old man?' I said, "No, Peter was wonderful. I learned a lot from him about contract negotiations."

"Well, lets go inside. You can tell me all about it. I love your hair, and your new outfit. What's going on?"

I opened the door and led the way in. As soon as I put my gym bag down, she was all over me. I was still thinking like a man, and when an attractive young woman throws herself at you, you respond. She knew Kara's body well and was pushing all the right buttons. In ten minutes, I was panting for breath and trembling with anticipation. She took my hand and led me to the 'secret' bedroom. Once inside, she took me to the bed, shoved me down, and started to undress me. When I tried to help, she slapped my hands away and finished undressing me with little assistance. I just sat there and watched as she went to the dresser and returned with some leather restraints. For some reason, that I still don't understand, I allowed her to lock my hands to the top bed posts using the leather cuffs and short lengths of chain. She next attached my legs to the bottom posts in a similar manner, and I was now spread-eagled on the bed. She locked a wide leather collar around my neck, then began a seductive strip show in front of me. When she was naked, she came over to the bed and began to lick me from head to toe. Then she turned around and sat on my face. She said, "Eat me, darling." As I began to lick, suck and nibble on her clit she bent over and did the same for me. We reached orgasm at almost the same time. After several minutes of lying on top of me, she got up and went to the dresser. She returned with a handful of things and put a blindfold on me and buckled it on the side of my head. I began to ask her why, but as soon as I opened my mouth to speak, she popped a ball gag into it, and buckled that as well. I tried to push it out of my mouth with my tongue, but couldn't move it. Then I felt her insert something into my pussy. She put some kind of a belt on me and ran a wide strap from the back of it, up through my legs and pulled it tight when fastening it on the front of the belt. I heard the 'snick' of a lock closing. I felt her bend over me and kiss me on the cheek. She said, "Good night, my love. Sleep well... when you can." I heard her leave the room and close the hidden door. I thought that she must have been kidding so I lay quiet for what seemed like five minutes. Then I began to realize that she was serious. She intended to leave me like this. I started to make as much noise as I could, but I knew that the sound wasn't carrying more than a few feet.

I was just drifting off to sleep when the thing that she had put inside me came to life. It vibrated for I don't know how long, but I was aroused and headed for a climax when it suddenly shut off. I desperately wanted it back on. I mewled through my gag thinking that maybe the mystery girl had come back into the room while I was 'occupied' with other thoughts, but the room was totally quiet. I had just calmed down and drifted into sleep when the thing came alive again. For the rest of the night, that was the pattern.

I woke up when I felt the belt being removed. My 'lover' said, "Good morning, my love. I'll just remove this and let you get a few more hours sleep. It's 7 AM. I'll wake you at noon. Sleep well." She kissed me and left again. I was exhausted and fell back into a deep sleep immediately. A few minutes later she was waking me up and telling me that it was noon and time to get up. She detached my wrists from the bedposts and removed the restraints from my ankles. Before helping me up, she attached my wrists together. I was very stiff from having slept like that all night so she helped me to the bathroom. I had reached for the gag but had my hands slapped away. She stood next to me as I relieved myself. She briefly unlocked the cuffs so that I could wipe myself, then she removed the blindfold and mixed the water in the shower to the right temperature before pushing me into the shower spray and attaching my wrists to the showerhead. I watched as she removed her robe and got into the shower with me. As I stood there, she washed both of our bodies, and shampooed and conditioned our hair. When we were washed, she toweled us dry and powered us. Then she put panties and bra on me, and dried my hair with a blow dryer. Except for the restraints, I was beginning to enjoy the care that I was receiving.

She brushed my hair and then led me back to the secret bedroom. I didn't want to be restrained again, but I let her lead me there because I was hoping that she would make love to me as she had last night. I had learned quite a bit about her because she had talked as she cleaned me. I was still gagged so I couldn't say a thing, but I knew that her name was Carol and that she and Kara had been 'close' friends for at least a year. Once inside the bedroom, she led me to the closet and took a corset out. She wrapped it around me and attached it in the front. Then she stepped behind me and started to close it. When she had closed it as far as she could, and I could barely breathe, she tied it off. She unlocked my wrists and removed the leather restraints. I rubbed the area that they had covered while she dressed me in an ankle length black slip, and then a floor length black leather sheath dress. When she closed the rear zipper, I saw that it would never have closed if I had not been wearing the corset. She put opera length black leather gloves on my arms, then put the leather cuffs back on my wrists and locked my wrists behind my back and led me to the bed. After pushing me down, she retrieved a pair of black boots from the closet and laced them onto my legs after raising the side zipper on my dress all the way to my hips. The boots came up to about 6 inches above my knees. When they were laced up, she put the leather cuffs back on my ankles, and locked them together. Then she pulled the side zipper down. This time she closed it all the way to the bottom, where before it had only been closed to my upper thighs. When it was fully closed, the cuffs on my ankles were redundant. There was no way that I could walk anywhere. The dress held my legs together like they were tied that way. The heels on the boots were at least 6 inches and were surely not designed for walking. I was fully encased in leather from neck to toes.

Once again I was fully helpless on the bed. She reached behind me and removed the ball gag. My jaw was so sore when she removed it that I couldn't even talk. She took a toothbrush and brushed my teeth having me spit in a small basin. Then she had me rinse my mouth with mouthwash. She gave me some fruit juice to drink. I didn't believe how parched my throat was. I said, "Please don't put that thing back in."

"Please don't put that thing back in, MISTRESS"

"Please don't put that thing back in, Mistress"

"That's better. OK, I have something different for you anyway."

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.