Daddy's Little Slut - Cover

Daddy's Little Slut

by Horny Little Lotus Blossom

Copyright© 2001 by Horny Little Lotus Blossom

Incest Sex Story: Bob decides to seduce his daughter Missy when his wife works late.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft   Consensual   Incest   Father   Daughter   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   .

Bob's eyes were glued to his fifteen-year-old daughter, and his cock was throbbing. He wanted so bad to fuck his daughter Missy that he was going to have to beat his meat to relieve himself. Then he remembered - tomorrow afternoon, his wife Jill would be working late. He decided to try and seduce Missy.

The next afternoon, Bob sat next to Missy on the couch and handed her the remote control. "Missy, baby, hit PLAY. I rented a movie for us."

Missy pressed the PLAY button, not knowing that the movie was a porno of an older man and a young girl sucking and fucking.

Bob gauged Missy's reaction out of the corner of his eye. Her sweet little mouth was hanging open as she watched the young girl on the screen take all of the man's cock in her mouth and begin sucking.

"What's wrong, Missy?" Bob asked innocently.

"Nothing, Daddy, it's just - well, I think it's nasty to be doing - that - to a man's - penis!"

"A man thinks it feels really good. That's why she's doing it. She seems to like it."

Missy frowned slightly.

Bob continued, "If you think it's nasty, then I guess you wouldn't do it, huh?"

Missy shrugged. "Well, I don't know. If I really loved somebody, I would - probably."

Time to go in for the kill, Bob thought. "Would you do it for Daddy?"

Missy whipped her head around to look at him. "Daddy, that would be wrong, wouldn't it?"

Bob grinned. "Not if nobody but us knows, honey. Daddy would really like it. Don't you want to make Daddy feel good?"

Missy bit her bottom lip and thought. She loved her daddy more than anybody in the world and wanted to do everything for him.

She nodded. "Okay, Daddy. If it would make you feel good, I'll do it."

Bob reached down and undid the fastening on his pants. He reached into his boxers and pulled his long, thick cock out.

"Now, Missy, all you have to do is put your mouth on it and suck on it like it's a lollipop. Don't bite it, just be gentle."

Missy lowered her head to Bob's lap and began sucking gently. Bob placed a hand on the back of her head, pushing down slightly.

He closed his eyes in rapture. Missy's sucking mouth made him feel like he was in heaven.

She took her mouth off his cock. "Does it feel good, Daddy?"

"Oh, God, yes, Missy. Don't stop. Make Daddy cum!"

Missy kept sucking and then Bob put his hand underneath her skirt and began searching for her pussy. He found the dampness of her panties and pushed aside the crotch of her panties and slipped a finger into her dripping slit.

"Oh, God. Missy. Your pussy is so wet. Do you want Daddy to fuck you?"

Missy pulled her mouth off his cock and looked at him in hope. "Would you fuck me, Daddy?"

Bob didn't answer, just pushed Missy to lie back on the couch and pushed her skirt up to her waist. He kneeled between her legs and ripped off her panties with one jerk.

"Now, Missy, if you want Daddy to fuck you, Daddy has to bust your cherry. It will hurt for a minute, then the pain will go away and it will feel really good once Daddy gets all his big cock inside you. And that's what you want, right?"

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.