Jill's Passions

by Lisa

Copyright© 2001 by Lisa

Erotica Sex Story: Jill's first lesbian experience with Lisa, she finds a real lover in her life, both of them enjoying & sharing their bodies beyond the limits of pleasure.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Fa/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Lesbian   True Story   First   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Sex Toys   Scatology   .

Jill, 45 years old beautiful women, Manager of a busy restaurant in New Jersey. But still looking younger than her years and she was not ready to surrender for the numbers of the age was keeping spring in her mind. She had been interviewing people for the assistant managers job at the restaurant for two hours and still had not found anyone suitable. She was getting discouraged as she glanced at the next resume. Lisa Mary Smith- 29years old - Cornell - pretty good experience. She hoped this would be the one. When Lisa entered her office, she was immediately impressed. Tall and thin with long, black hair, she was dressed in a business suit that was quite attractive. Throughout the interview, Lisa was charming and witty and by the end, Jill knew she had her new assistant. She also knew that she was very attracted to this beautiful, young lady.

Their friendship blossomed quickly. Late at night, as they waited for the restaurant to empty, they would talk effortlessly of life and relationships. Jill was surprised at the many relationships this young girl had experienced. Her stories of dorm room romances with her fellow co-eds stirred the desires Jill had hidden for so long. Late at night, she would finger herself quietly as her husband slept, imagining Lisa's slender body under her- their breasts rubbing together as they kissed. It was an image that stayed in her mind day and night, and drove her to distraction.

It was a week ago that their relationship took a turn that led them irrevocably to Jill's bed. They were taking about nothing in particular when Lisa turned to Jill and asked, "Are happy being with the same person for so many years?"

Jill was a bit startled at the directness of the question. She stammered, "Why, yes, I suppose so. I mean, Jim's always been great to me. I love him dearly."

"Don't you feel you've missed something?" Lisa continued. "You're a beautiful woman. Maybe you don't notice, but guys here are always watching you as you walk around the floor. You could have any of them, you know. Do you ever imagine what it would be like with someone else?"

Jill gave her a little chuckle. "You have no idea what I can imagine," she said.

Lisa looked at her with a serious look on her face. As she spoke, her eyes lowered to the floor. "Can you imagine you and me together, Jill?'

Jill's heart raced. She wanted to take Lisa's face in her hands and kiss her, but instead, she touched her hand and whispered, "Yes, Lisa, I have. I've imagined that often."

Jill's thoughts were broken by the tingling sensation of her nipple being teased by Lisa's swirling tongue. Her fingers brushed gently along her inner thigh. Jill laid her head back against the pillow and closed her eyes, letting the sensations take control of her mind.

Lisa spread the lips of Jill's pussy and began to roll her clit between two fingers. As it hardened, she whispered into Jill's ear, "I think my lady's ready to continue."

Jill opened her eyes and smiled, "I know I am."

She let her legs spread to give Lisa open access to her pussy. A smile crossed her face as her young lover slid her fingers into her now wet canal. Jill moaned as Lisa reached in deep and let her fingers circle around the inside of her pussy.

"mmmmm... that feels nice," she said.

Lisa licked her neck and shoulder as she slid all her fingers into Jill, her thumb rubbing the swollen clit. Jill arched her back and hips to meet Lisa's thrusts.

"Fuck me, honey. Fuck me hard," Jill moaned. "Make me cum on your hand."

Lisa rolled her over onto her knees, keeping her hand pumping in and out of the dripping hole. She moistened two fingers of her other hand and began to slide them into Jill's puckered asshole.

"Oh my God! Don't stop! Fuck me! Please fuck me!" Jill shouted. As a powerful orgasm ripped through her, Jill's muscles clamped onto Lisa's hand, holding it deep inside her. Her breath sputtered and she gasped, "Don't move. Don't move your hand."

They lay motionless until the Jill's vaginal muscles slowly relaxed and she let Lisa's hand slide out. She rolled over onto her back and smiled at her love. Lisa gave her a seductive look and took her wet hand and began to rub her own pussy with Jill's juices.

Jill hopped off the bed and took Lisa's face in her hands. "I believe you are going to like the treat I have for you, love." She crossed the room to the closet and brought out a shoebox. Reaching in, Jill lifted out the strap-on she and her husband used so often. It had a huge, 10", life-like penis attached to it.

"I know what this feels like on the receiving end," Jill teased. "Now I can find out what Jim feels." She placed her legs through the openings and pulled the harness in to place - tightening the straps securely around her hips.

"I knew a guy in college who looked like that," Lisa giggled. "He was a very popular guy."

"Yeah, and he probably came in about 3 minutes, if I know young men," Jill answered. "I, on the other hand, can promise to take you to places you have never been before."

Jill squirted lube onto the rubber penis and stroked it; spreading the lube up and down it's length. "Need a hand with that," Lisa said coyly.

"No," Jill replied. "Believe me, I have everything under control. Up on your knees, sweetie."

Lisa rolled forward onto her knees - her head resting on the bed - her ass raised high. Jill positioned herself behind her, holding the heavy cock in her hand. As Lisa reached back to spread her lips, Jill slowly inserted the first inch into her.

"Slowly," Lisa moaned. "I'm not used to anything this big."

Jill let the cock slide slowly in and out of her lover's pussy, penetrating deeper with each stoke. After a few minutes of gentle probing, she grabbed Lisa's hips and pulled her back, burying the entire length deep into her.

"Oh shit!" Lisa cried. "It hurts.

"Do you want me to stop?"

"No, no no..." she moaned. "It feels good, too."

Jill looked down, admiring Lisa's beautiful ass as she moved her hips back and forth. She had an overwhelming feeling of masculine power as she drove the cock deep with each thrust. "I like giving this as much as getting it," she thought to herself. She remembered one of her husband's tricks and wet her thumb. She pressed it into Lisa ass, pushing down until she could feel the veins of the cock through the thin separation between her pussy and ass. She could feel Lisa shutter as a strong orgasm went through her. Jill knew from experience that there would be more.

Lisa lifted herself and grabbed the headboard, pushing back to meet Jill's thrusts. Her skin was shining from the sweat of her efforts. She was cuming rapidly now and could only muttered garbled grunts. When she could take no more, she collapsed on the bed, spent and motionless. Jill removed the cock from her young lover's raw pussy. She slid the harness off her hips and holding the cock, lay next to Lisa.

Jill stared into her dark eyes, completely lost in her spent passion. "I love you, honey, she whispered. "I want us to stay like this forever."

Lisa kissed her tenderly and sighed, "Hold me, love, just hold me." " This is not the end we have to go beyond the limit of pleasure " Lisa whispered and started to pull our her clothes.

As Jill stood silently watching Lisa undress, Jill marveled at how beautiful this young Lady was. "My God, she's so sleek and soft," she thought as she continued to stare at the young woman's thin, firm body.

"Come on, slowpoke!" Lisa teased. "I want to see some of your sexy body too."

Jill began fumbling with the buttons on her blouse. She was nervous, terribly nervous. She had never been with another woman and at age 45, she was feeling like a schoolgirl on her first date. Lisa was in her 30s. So young, yet at the moment, so much more experienced than Jill.

"Here, let me help." Lisa said as she bounced across the bed toward Jill. She unbuttoned Jill's blouse and slipped it off of her. Jill reached behind and unsnapped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Lisa held her hands and whispered softly, "It's OK. You're beautiful and I'm beautiful and we both have wanted this for a long time. It's not wrong, not taboo.'

Jill pulled her close, softly embracing her young friend. The sensation of their breasts together sent a wave of excitement through her body. "I know, I know." she answered. "I'm not feeling guilty. My hubby Steve would understand. It's just... Well, you're so much younger. I've never even touched another woman in this way. What can...

Lisa placed her finger on Jill's lips and pulled down onto the bed. They lay next to each other, silently staring into each other's eyes. Lisa brought her lips to Jill's. Jill felt her body tense up. As Lisa's tongue began to caress her lips and tongue, Jill's breath grew short and she pulled the young woman's body tight against her. She returned her kiss with a passion she had not felt before.

Jill felt some strange feeling in her body as like it never felt before. She thought she is completely seduced by this young lady, but she was helpless, her body calls her for its pleasure, she thought she have been invited to the heaven, she was on her way...

"Oh God, I want you." Jill cried. "I have wanted you since first smiled at me at work... I dream about you. I watch your every move at the club. I lay awake at night, touching myself, thinking of you."

Lisa rested her head on the pillow and smiled at Jill. She had wanted this beautiful woman, too. She had been with many women, girls really. But Jill was different. She was sensual in a way no girl could be. Her breasts were soft and round, her nipples were so inviting and sensitive and her hips and ass firm but giving. She moved and spoke with class and dignity. Lisa knew that having her would be like nothing she had ever experienced. She was treasuring this moment. She was happy to spend her time and have fun with this lady.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.