Sara - Cover

Sara

Copyright© 2001 by Raven

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - Sara is introduced to the wonders of sex beyond anything she ever imagined.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   First   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Mark recovered first, allowing Sara to slip off his sated cock. He held her against himself as he turned the rapidly cooling water off and reached up to release her wrists. Stepping out of the shower with her, he led her back through the bathroom to sit on the edge of the bed while he retrieved towels from the linen closet.

Sara shivered as cool air crossed her damp skin and puckered her sensitized nipples, drawing her attention to the nipple clamps. She looked down, fascinated by the sight of the steel clamps pinching her swollen nipples. A chain connected the clamps to each other and carried a small weight near the center. This weight pulled and tugged gently with every breath Sara took, shooting twinges of pleasure through her nipples and ensuring that they stayed aroused.

"Stand Sara, and let me dry you before you catch cold." Sara stood obediently, spreading her legs as he indicated by pressing on her inner thigh.

Mark rubbed the thick towel over her body gently, working his way down slowly and thoroughly. As he passed the towel over her breasts, her small moan from the additional stimulating making him smile slightly. He moved lower, drying her stomach and legs, then sliding the towel between her legs so she straddled the towel. Holding an end in each hand, Mark slowly brought the towel up until it rested against Sara's pussy. Pulling each end higher until one end of the towel was just below her breasts and the other was just below her shoulder blades, he slid the towel back and forth over her moist pussy.

Sara's eyes closed, and she was reaching with one hand to press the towel closer when his command stopped her. "Hands at your sides Sara." His voice was quiet but firm and she obeyed without thinking.

After only a few seconds Sara was breathing faster, and Mark could hear low moans and gasps from her occasionally. "Don't cum Sara... not until I permit you to." Sara bit her lip and nodded, again obeying without thought. Smiling, he increased the pressure and speed of the towel to test her obedience.

"Oh god Mark... please... I need to cum... please!" Sara's breathless voice quivered with the need to feel the orgasm she could feel building. Her hands were fisted at her sides and trembling as she fought the urge to rub the towel against her clit. Mark watched Sara's body tremble with the strain of resisting the wave of feeling threatening to overwhelm her.

Suddenly, Mark let the towel fall to the floor. Sara nearly cried out in disappointment and the consuming need to cum. "Please... Mark... " Her incoherent pleas for relief excited Mark in a way little else ever had. He led her back to the bed where the padded block once again occupied the center of the crimson sheets and bound her tightly, careful not to brush her nipples or the chain connecting the clamps on them, forcing her beautiful ass high and opening her completely to his gaze.

Sara was immediately aware of an increase in her arousal as her body was again restrained to leave her vulnerable to Mark's lustful desires. His hands began to stroke her body, fanning the fire building in her to a fever pitch. When she was sure she couldn't take any more and her body felt as if it would shatter to a million pieces, he moved to retrieve something from the bedside table.

Mark knelt between Sara's widely spread legs and admired the erotic picture before him. Sara's small sweet body was bound facedown over the block, and with each pulse of intense feeling from her nipples and his hands Mark could see her pussy gap slightly as if inviting his penetration.

The temptation to plunge his cock deep in her was strong, but his purpose was enough to help him resist. Reaching up, he pressed the tip of a small rubber plug to her moist pussy.

"Ohhh... yes... please Mark... " Sara moaned in relief as cool object slid deep into her pussy and out again several times. Briefly, she tried to identify what her pussy was squeezing and managed only to guess it's size as roughly the same as two fingers before her passion erased her curiosity. To Sara's confusion, the object was removed from her pussy after only a few seconds and quickly pressed to her tight anal ring.

"Unnhhh... no Mark... I can't do that!" Sara pulled desperately at her bonds as she felt the object press against her resisting muscles, seeking entrance.

"Relax Sara. Just let your body accept it." Mark watched the tip of the plug suddenly overcome the resistance of her quivering body and sink slowly into her virgin ass. Sara's body jerked at the sudden invasion, and a low moan escaped as she struggled to relax. Mark applied more pressure to the plug and felt it slide deeper into her resisting ass; he fought the urge to simply shove the entire plug in and claim her body completely.

"Please Mark... please... it hurts... ohhhh god... slow... please... " Sara's low moans and cries were erotic music to Mark's ears. As the bulge at the base of the plug passed her tight sphincter, Mark watched her body tense as she cried out at the tearing pain. Sara lay still, feeling her body adjusting to the invader stretching her ass as Mark rocked it back and forth to ensure it was seated and would not come out.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.