Sara
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2001 by Raven

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Sara is introduced to the wonders of sex beyond anything she ever imagined.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   First   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Sara woke slowly, disoriented by the strange surroundings until she remembered the events of the evening before. She found herself lying in the center of Mark's bed with her arms bound together at the wrist and fastened securely to the center post above her head. Moving her legs slowly told her that her legs were free - and that her pussy wasn't as sore as she would have expected after the incredible pounding she'd received in her inaugural fuck.

A sound drew Sara's attention to the doorway, where Mark stood with a tray of soup and crackers. Sara's mouth watered as she realized how long it had been since her last meal... that fateful dinner with Mark so many hours before! Hunger easily overrode any residual shyness or modesty that may have remained and she struggled to slide her bonds up the post to lever herself to a sitting position.

Mark sat on the bed and without speaking began to feed her from the tray he carried. His eyes never strayed from Sara's face while he fed her, yet Sara felt as if she was being displayed and her nipples were tight throughout the meal. When she had eaten enough to satisfy her need for food Mark took the tray and carried it from the room, returning moments later.

Kneeling over her, with his legs on the outside of her hips, Mark reached up to release the bonds holding her hands above her head. Sara's gaze was immediately drawn to the gap in the silky black robe he wore, and the lack of any clothing underneath it. She licked her lips at the site of his semi-hard cock inches from her face and remembered the feeling of it sliding into her mouth. Sara knew that she needed to taste his cock again!

Looking up at him as he began untying her bonds, Sara spoke quietly, "Mark... Mark I want to taste you again! Please... will you... do what you did last night?"

Mark stopped untying the knot in the restraints and looked down where Sara was blushing between his legs. "What... exactly... did you have in mind Sara? I need you to be much more specific so I'll know what you want."

"I... I want you to put your... cock... in my mouth again... f... fuck my mouth." Sara listened to own soft voice saying things she never would have dreamed of just twenty-four hours ago. Despite her embarrassment, her nipples were hard and tingling at the thought of Mark's hard cock fucking her mouth again.

"Hmmm... well... I suppose I could agree to that." As he spoke Mark let his robe fall open. His cock hung just inches from Sara's eager mouth; Sara was stunned by the depth of her need to please him.

Looking up into his handsome face, Sara slowly flicked her tongue over the length of his cock as she'd done last night. She held Mark's gaze as she opened her lips to invite his cock deep into her waiting mouth. The bonds that held her arms above her head prevented almost all forward motion, and she was too close to the headboard to back up. She moaned deep in her throat as his cock slipped over her tongue to press at the back of her mouth before slipping in.

Mark groaned silently as his cock slid between Sara's beautiful lips. He braced his hands against the wall and slowly fucked back and forth, easing into her throat with each down stroke. The sight of her mouth stretched around his thick cock and her gorgeous blue eyes gazing lovingly up at him in sluttish joy caused his cock to jump in her throat, and his balls tightened for a moment before he regained control.

It was with much regret that Mark pulled his cock free of the wonderful suction of her mouth after just a few minutes. Her small sound of disappointment pleased him and he rubbed her wrists gently as he freed them. Sara managed a few brief licks as he leaned over her to release the bonds, and enjoyed the flavor of his pre-cum on her tongue.

Mark helped Sara stand next to the bed, then guided her into the large Master Bath adjoining the bedroom. Sara stared at the incredible bathroom - easily the size of her entire apartment - as she followed him through the double doors. She noted the large whirlpool bathtub, with more space that the average four person hot tub, and briefly fantasized about sinking her entire body into the warmth of a steaming bubble bath. Mark stopped her in front of a large two-person shower, complete with a seat on both sides.

After a few adjustments, Mark had the water in the shower at his preferred temperature and indicated to Sara that she should step in as he hung his robe up.

"Ahhhhh... this feels wonderful!" Sara stood with her head back, allowing the pulsing water to strike her body and wet her hair. When Mark reached out to grasp her wrists gently, she looked into his eyes and saw a return of the dark lust of last night.

Mark pulled Sara's arms over her head, tying them securely to a bar mounted in the ceiling above them. Sara found that she could only barely touch the floor with her toes - just enough to prevent pulling painfully on her arms - and felt a momentary tingle of fear that she was helpless again before Mark's demands on her body.

"Perfect Sara, just perfect!" Mark admired the erotic picture she made, her firm breasts held high and proud as she hung from the rope. He slowly caressed her body, enjoying the slick feel of the water cascading down her supple curves. His large hands closed over her twin breasts and squeezed gently, causing Sara to moan and push herself forward into his hands.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.