Sara
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2001 by Raven

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Sara is introduced to the wonders of sex beyond anything she ever imagined.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   DomSub   Rough   Light Bond   First   Anal Sex   Sex Toys  

Mark knelt between Sara's bound legs and once again began running his fingers lightly over her body. He stared into her wide eyes, watching her reactions as his hands slowly traveled from her shoulders down her chest to the tops of her breasts. He hesitated there for a moment, enjoying the sight of her anticipation as she held her breath, then continued down the sides of her breasts. Sara moaned low in her throat, feeling her breasts tighten as his hands passed.

Continuing, Mark's hands spread to cover her flat stomach and feel the twitching muscles Sara couldn't control. Sara gasped slightly as his fingers traced down to the top of her mound then around the edges in the creases of her legs - never quite touching the heat of her pussy. As Mark caressed her inner thighs and lightly brushed against her light pubic hair, Sara felt her hips rise to silently beg him for the contact she couldn't ask him for.

Mark's knowing fingers seemed to leave trails of electricity as they passed over her trembling body. Sara's eyes drifted closed and her lips parted slightly in a whimper when she felt his hands moving away from her pussy. She was so caught up in her need to feel his fingers on her pussy, she failed to notice his hands drifting up to her breasts. The erotic shock of his fingers lightly pinching her nipples caused her body to jerk and her eyes to fly open.

Sara watched, mesmerized, as Mark's dark head bent and his lips closed over her left nipple. Her back arched at the hot, wet contact and she reveled in the burst of excitement that shot through her. Mark sucked the hard nipple, then ran his teeth over it lightly before switching to its twin on the right.

"Ohh god... please...", Sara's moans were almost incoherent as her body quickly betrayed her best intentions.

Mark licked, sucked, and pinched Sara's nipples - never letting her relax for even a moment. Sara felt the dampness in her pussy increase as her arousal reached a feverish pitch.

"Please Mark! Please!" Sara begged for the release she could feel but couldn't quite reach. Mark sat back slightly and pinched and twisted both nipples as he watched Sara twist and writhe against her bonds. He smiled, knowing he could make her cum without ever touching her pussy.

"Please, Sara? What do you need? Tell me!" Mark continued to manipulate her nipples as he waited for the final sign of her surrender.

"Oh god! I need... I need to cum! Please... " Sara whimpered, nearly sobbing her plea for release.

"Are you sure Sara? If I let you cum you know what will happen don't you?" Mark punctuated his question with a slightly harder pinch of each nipple.

"Yes... ahhh... Yes! I understand!" Sara frantically pulled at her bonds, desperate to achieve the orgasm she could feel building.

"Hmmm... I think I need to be sure, Sara. Tell me what will happen if I allow you to cum." Mark watched her closely, forcing her to maintain eye contact with him.

"You'll use me... use my body. I'll have to satisfy you. I don't care! Please... Please!" Sara sobbed, her breasts heaving from the effort of responding when all she wanted to do was sink into orgasm.

"Yes Sara... Yes. You may cum now Sara." Mark bent and took her right nipple into his mouth, biting and sucking, and twisted her left nipple roughly with his fingers.

Time slowed, then expanded for Sara as a tidal wave of orgasm swept over her. Her body arched and quivered suspended on the crest before falling, jerking, into orgasm. Mark continued pinching Sara's nipples lightly as he watched her come down; his smile was one of triumph.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.