First Impressions - Cover

Preview

First Impressions

by Gary Jordan

Copyright© 2001 by Gary Jordan

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/ft, ft/ft, Consensual, Romantic, Science Fiction, Masturbation,

Science Fiction Sex Story: One widower and nine nubile teenagers. Mix in fire lizards. Winner for "Best Long Story", 2002 Golden Clitorides Awards.

Gloden clitoride Award for Long Story of the Year 2002

My nearly standard disclaimer: If you aren't supposed to be reading this because of your age, or where you live, then I don't want you to read this, either. It isn't that I believe 'minors' don't have prurient thoughts or engage in 'adult' activities. I know damned well that they do. It IS that there are laws which could get both of us (but mainly ME) in trouble.

If you have specific suggestions for this or subsequent chapters, feel free to contact me by clicking on the link above (or below) or by sending e-mail to Pjcocoa@aol.com. I like regular feedback, too. It's the only payment I get.

Let me extend my gratitude to those who have written:

Thanks, Stasya, for your encouragement on ICQ;

Thanks, Wil, Jake Z, GaryLee, Bergy, Hopeless Romantic, ByteBiter, Bill, Jonathan, Chaz_G, Frank, and all you others

thanks, too to all you anonymous remailers from Stories Online

and finally, to Denny, my editor (and assistant muse), without whom this story would not exist.

Let me know what you thought at Gary Jordan (pjcocoa@aol.com)

If I left you out of this dedication, it is only because the hard drive crash took with it my archived emails, so I no longer know everyone to thank. But believe me, if you wrote, I was encouraged to continue.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.