Hero

by Mark Schnell

Copyright© 2001 by Mark Schnell

Erotica Sex Story: Kevin went from an average student to a hero. His life changed so much for the better.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   First   Oral Sex   Masturbation   Petting   .

Kevin had never had much luck with girls. To begin with, he was terribly shy. He seemed to freeze up when talking to attractive girls. He was okay in his dealings with his mom and his female teachers, but that was different. There was no physical attraction. His paralyzing shyness only seemed to affect him when he tried to speak with members of the opposite sex to which he was attracted. Being a young man of 18, he was attracted to a lot of girls. Since he didn't know what steps to take to be cured of this shyness, he receded into a shell and tried to avoid talking to girls altogether. His virginity was likely to remain that way for a long time.

Kevin tried to do a self-analysis to determine why and when this shyness started. All he could come up with was that puberty was the culprit.

Kevin was not a bad looking boy. In fact, he was rather handsome. He played all of the sports that he could, football, basketball, and baseball. He should have and even could have been very popular with the opposite sex except for one thing, his paralyzing shyness.

It was two weeks before the start of his senior year. It should have been the greatest time of his life, but it wasn't. Over the summer, Kevin's parents decided that he should start seeing a psychiatrist. They felt that Kevin's shyness was a sign of deeper problems and worried about his long-term happiness. Kevin was unhappy about this decision. His parents didn't include him at all in the decision process. To make matters worse, he was scheduled to start seeing a female psychiatrist who had just set up practice. Talk about going from the fire to the frying pan.

As he walked from his house to his first appointment with the shrink, he had time to reflect. He'd already decided against playing football this season. His appointments, which were Tuesday and Thursday afternoon at 3:00, were going to conflict with football practice. He felt like he was a better basketball and baseball player than he was a football player anyway.

As he walked by Ellen Matthews' house, he saw that she was out in the front yard doing yard work. Ellen was a schoolmate and Kevin had a crush on her for some time. Ellen was a very pretty girl with light brown hair and a terrific figure. Ellen was on her knees, doing some weeding. She had on skimpy shorts and a shirt with a scoop necked top. As Kevin walked by he looked at her, intending to say hello. Instead of making eye contact with her, his line of vision went right down the front of her blouse. She was not wearing a bra. Her breasts were beautiful. They were much larger than he had originally thought. He even saw the pink of her nipples. This was a dream come true. Up until now, he'd only seen pictures of naked women. He felt his cock starting to harden. About that time, she looked up to speak to him and the first thing she saw was the tent in his pants. When Kevin saw where her eyes were, he was embarrassed. Instead of saying hello to her, he just stammered and started walking off.

In his embarrassment, Kevin hastened his pace and thought to himself, "Someone that beautiful would never go out with me."

As Kevin walked off, Ellen thought, "I wish he'd ask me out. He's the most handsome boy in school."

Kevin wished that he could go take care of his hard on, but he barely had time to make it to his appointment.

He reached the office of the psychiatrist and checked in. She was new in town. At least he didn't have to risk the embarrassment of telling one of the other doctors his life story. The other doctors all knew his parents. He would be afraid they'd blab to his parents what he told them in the sessions.

The receptionist was a striking girl in her early twenties. At the stroke of 3:00, she escorted him to Dr. Austin's office. He had envisioned Dr. Mary Austin to be an old spinster, with her hair in a bun and frumpy looking clothes. He had never been more wrong in his life. She was about 35 and gorgeous. She had a striking figure. She had medium sized breasts, he guessed about a B cup. (Kevin considered himself an expert on breast sizes because he'd seen so many breasts in his magazines). She had a slim waist and curvy hips. She had a blue dress which came to her knees, but it managed to show all her curves nicely. She had auburn hair and blue eyes. He was really taken with her.

She invited him to take a seat after the receptionist left and closed the door. She then told Kevin the rules. Kevin should call her Dr. Mary, not Dr Austin. She felt with the less formal environment that he'd open up more. She explained that anything that was said was confidential and would never leave the room. Not even to his parents. She told Kevin that a patient needed to develop a trust with her before they could tell her their deepest darkest secrets. Kevin could either sit up, or lie down on the couch, whichever he felt would be most comfortable.

Kevin told her in very general terms what prompted his parents to make him go there. He also told her that he thought he could work the problem out on his own, but that his parents insisted he go there.

She told him that by seeing a professional about his problems, the cause of the problem might be discovered much more quickly and the healing process might be sped up greatly.

As Kevin walked home after the appointment, several things occurred to him. Dr. Mary was very beautiful, and she had already gotten a little bit of his trust. She was very professional and seemed to be straight with him. The other thing that Kevin found curious was that, while he was very attracted to her, he didn't freeze up and stammer in front of her. He guessed that was because she was in a position of authority over him.

That night as Kevin lay in bed, he reflected on the progress of the day. He felt like it had been a productive day. His mind then drifted to Ellen, and what he saw that day.

In his mind he saw her beautiful face and her breasts, with erect pink nipples. His cock hardened. He got the Vaseline out of the nightstand, spread it over his cock and began stroking it. In his fantasy, Ellen invited him inside her house. Once inside, she looked at the tent in his pants and slowly established eye contact with him. She removed her top, exposing her luscious breasts to his eyes. Her breasts were prettier than any he'd seen in magazines. They were large, firm and topped with large pink nipples, begging to be sucked. As she pushed down her shorts and panties, he could see just a hint of brown pubic hair. He began stripping as fast as he could. She took his hand and led him to her room. She pushed him onto her bed face up. She slowly took his cock in her mouth. She sucked him very slowly in and out of her mouth. She let his cock pop free of her mouth and climbed up onto his lap. She spread her pussy lips and rose up so that his cock head was at the entrance to her wet pussy. She slowly moved downward taking his cock inside her. Just as she started moving up and down his shaft he exploded. He came and came. It was the most intense orgasm that he'd ever experienced. When he opened his eyes, he realized that he was alone and there was a large quantity of cum on his stomach and chest. He knew that it had been a fantasy, but what a realistic fantasy it was.

Two days later, he was ready for his second visit to Dr. Mary. He found himself looking forward to it. As he left the house, he noticed a moving van across the street. He saw an attractive blonde and a little girl about 6 years old standing by the van. There would be time to meet them later.

His appointment with Dr. Mary went well. He found himself opening up to her and telling her things that he never thought he'd tell anyone. He told her that he thought about sex almost constantly and that he was a virgin. He told her that he had read a number of books on sex, had seen pictures of the female anatomy and understood the theory behind pleasing a woman.

Dr. Mary told him that most young people his age think of sex a lot and to not worry about it. She also told him not to rush things. When the time was right, he would meet a girl, fall in love and eventually make love to her. She said, "Let nature take its course."

That afternoon when he got home, he went over to meet the new neighbors. The lady's name was Karen. She was stunning. She had blonde hair and blue eyes. She wore a sundress that did very little to hide her figure. She had large, well shaped breasts, very firm, about a C cup, he guessed. She had flaring hips and a flat stomach. His eyes kept wandering as he talked to her. She then introduced her little girl, Katie, to him. Kevin guessed that Karen was divorced or widowed, because she was not wearing a wedding ring.

Kevin was a little surprised that he was able to talk to her so easily. He was very attracted to her. He wasn't stammering at all. Maybe those sessions were doing him good.

The following Tuesday, which was his 3rd session was a tremendous breakthrough. Through Dr. Mary's explanation, he learned that it is not at all uncommon for young people to get flustered around the opposite sex. Dr. Mary even admitted that she used to get flustered around guys. Once he realized that he was "normal", he felt much better about himself.

Thursday was a very eventful day. Kevin told Dr. Mary about Ellen and how he'd been infatuated with her for months. He told her that he wanted to ask her out. He knew he'd made progress, but wasn't sure he was quite ready to take that step. Once again, she said not to rush things. Dr. Mary said that he'd know in his heart when the timing was right. Kevin confessed that while he had read all those books about sex, that he was terrified of actually doing it. What if he didn't do it right? What if he failed? Dr. Mary smiled knowingly and told him, once again, not to rush things.

On his way home, he had a great feeling. He realized that his life was changing for the better. He felt really good about himself. He hadn't felt that good in months.

As he approached his house, he saw Karen and Katie in their front yard. Kevin waved and they both waved back. As he was about to enter his house, he heard a scream. He looked around and to his horror; Katie had darted out into the street chasing after a ball. A pickup truck was speeding down the street. Kevin raced out to try to save Katie. He was fast enough that he should be able to run full speed and scoop her up to safety. He miscalculated the speed of the truck. Kevin raced out and realized that he would have to dive and push Katie to safety. As Kevin dove, he intercepted Katie and pushed her out of the way of the oncoming truck. Had he been a little faster, the truck would have missed him. As it was, the truck hit his right leg squarely and knocked him to the pavement. His head hit the pavement and everything went black.

When Kevin opened his eyes, he knew something was wrong. At first he didn't recognize his surroundings. Then the realization hit him--he was in the hospital. His parents were there as well as Karen and Katie. He looked at them, confused at first, and then it sunk in. He recalled the accident. He looked down and saw his right leg in a full cast. He looked at Katie and saw that her knees and elbows were a little bit skinned. She must have bounced off the pavement when he pushed her. He then asked, "Katie, are you okay?"

Her mom replied, "Yes she is, thanks to you."

She then lifted Katie to the bed and Katie wrapped her arms around Kevin's neck, giving him a big hug. Katie said, "Thank you for saving me. You're my hero."

Kevin's parents smiled with pride and Kevin felt his face flush. He'd never been anyone's hero before.

As soon as his parents saw him regain consciousness, they rang the nurse's desk. It seems that Kevin had sustained a broken right leg, a concussion, numerous contusions and abrasions. He had been unconscious for 18 hours. The doctors had told Kevin's parents that the first 24 hours were the most critical. If he didn't regain consciousness in the first day, then it was likely he would lapse into a coma. They all rejoiced when he awakened. Karen thanked him profusely for saving Katie.

The first day was the toughest. Someone from the local newspaper wanted to come by and interview him. The interview was grueling and they took several pictures of him. He was a little reluctant to let them take pictures because his face had many bruises and scrapes. After the interview was over, all he wanted to do was sleep. He slept well and managed to sleep uninterrupted until morning.

The next day his life would change forever.

A nurse wanting to check his vital signs awakened him the next morning. She said, "Good morning, Kevin. You're somewhat of a celebrity!"

Kevin looked puzzled for a moment. He had no idea what she was talking about. She then showed him the paper. The story of Kevin's heroic rescue was on page one. Two pictures ran showing him to be pretty bruised and battered.

Kevin's parents came to visit a few minutes later and seemed pleased when they read the story. Like all proud parents, they were going to buy extra issues of the paper to send the article to relatives. Kevin's parents brought Karen and Katie with them. Karen and Katie and his parents were forming a fast friendship.

All afternoon, when a nurse or other staff member would come in, they'd remark about the story. Word spread quickly among the hospital staff. Within less than a day he was a celebrity among the hospital crowd.

That night, long after his parents left, one of his very favorite nurses, a gorgeous redhead named Penny came in to give him a sponge bath and a massage. Kevin guessed her age to be around 33 or 34. He started to tell her that he could give his own sponge bath, but he decided against it.

Penny removed his hospital gown, making sure she kept the lower half of his body covered by the sheet. She meticulously bathed his upper body. When it came time to move lower, she removed the sheet from his lower body. She washed his left leg and then she carefully moved to his genitals. As she washed his testicles, his cock started swelling. She must have seen the mortified look on his face because she said, "Don't worry, that happens a lot."

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.