Old Friend Visits - Cover

Old Friend Visits

Copyright© 2001 by Likwidz

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - My white wife rekindle flames with ex-lover. Why settle for only my black cock when she can have two?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW  

What else could be said? Kristy, my redheaded BBW wife, and I had just got home. We argued the entire trip on our cell phones. Less than 30 minutes ago, I discovered her fucking an old boyfriend in the back parking lot of a deserted shopping plaza. Who was this prick she gave "our" pussy to? Some Jamaican co-worker named Suyi. The same guy she left me for 4 years ago, before he had a change in heart and returned to his wife.

Although the affair was brief, she had somehow managed to fall in love with this home wrecker. While I always knew she still had feelings for this dude, I never thought she was still having "relations" with him behind my back. That was until a few taped phone conversations tipped me off. I had found out their plans to see each other tonight while I was supposedly taking night classes. I beat them to their secret "spot" and watched as my white wife sucked and fucked a black cock other than my own.

What was the most disturbing part of this whole situation? How about getting so turned on, I fucked her right after he pulled his cum-coated cock out of her. I think I was just as surprised as they were. Having never experienced sloppy seconds before, I found the sensation incredible. Her freshly fucked pussy was loose, soupy, and indescribably hot. The fact this was my wife increased the eroticism 10 fold.

After I burst my nut into her also, we were left to deal with the fallout. Although 4 inches shorter than me, Suyi is extremely buffed. I doubt he had any worries about getting into a fistfight with me, with my 'basketball" build. But I stood my ground while we exchanged harsh words to one another.

Fearful of us getting into fisticuffs, Kristy pleaded with Suyi to leave before things got too out of hand. Shooting me a glare with a nice middle finger attached, he got into his Mustang and left. Pissed off and humiliated, I told Kristy be home by the time I got there. I drove off in my car, tires screeching, trying to figure out what my next move was going to be.

Unfortunately, I realized I had surrendered my advantage of "righteous indignation", the moment I fucked her two-timing cunt. What was I to say? I had sex with her right after I had seen her with someone else. But pride is a motherfucker with two guns, and I wasn't about to lose this battle. This cheating bullshit had to stop! Talk about sending mixed signals.

We entered our apartment with me slamming the door viciously behind her. As I looked into her startled face, I had seen she wiped clean the crusted cum Suyi left across her mouth. I stared at her with as much displeasure as I could muster.

"I'm sorry," was all she said in a whimpering voice.

Usually I'm "too cool for school", when dealing with her. But I laid into her verbally. Expressing how she betrayed me and yadda, yadda. How I could never trust her again yadda, yadda. And ended my rant with saying, that there was no reason for his cock being in her pussy.

Which was true. I dicked Kristy down whenever the opportunity arose. So neglect was certainly not the reason. I wanted an answer for all of this. So I told her I would divorce her if she didn't give me some explanation, NOW!

Kristy put her plump, yet pretty face in her hands and sobbed. Her scarlet tresses fell over her slightly freckled-face and her body shook from weeping. It tore my heart apart, but I maintained a disinterested air.

Reaching into the ashtray on the table, I picked up a half smoked joint and lit it. After a few puffs, my anger began to die down. Unexpectantly, my cock began to come back to life in a major way. I had just come 45 minutes ago, and usually I'm a one-shot willie sexually. But now I had to put the ashtray in my lap to keep it from tenting. All the while I watched Kristy as I asked her if she loved him.

She looked at me with big wet eyes and bit her lower lip as she walked over to me and squatted. Her skirt had ridden up well past her creamy white thighs. I remembered the 1000's of times I've laid between those same legs. That someone else now was lying in. Also came in, at least once. She could be carrying his child as we speak. Kristy and I use the calendar method, and we've been quite lucky with it. But this definitely was not one of her "safe" days. Shit, something else to worry about.

I asked her again. My eyes fell to her ample cleavage, wet with tears, and lightly spotted with freckles. She leaned forward to move the ashtray, and those big titties rubbed against my knees. Laying her face sideways on my lap, she looked at my stomach as she caressed my thigh. My cock jumped against her face. With a dead serious look, she said she loved how hard I had fucked her earlier. And that I dumped triple the cum into her pussy than Suyi.

"I wiped most of it out, but I'm sure there's a lot left, deep inside." She purred to me.

My train of thought was broken as she grabbed my dick and hastily unzipped me. Kristy jacked my rock hard, black pole six quick times and stood up slowly.

"You don't mind if I use my husband's lovely cock to plunge that extra cream out. Do you?" Kristy timidly asked.

She was enjoying this, and at the moment I couldn't complain either. I was immensely turned on. My dick swelled to its full 8 inches as she raised her skirt up past her wide hips. I saw that she wasn't wearing any panties underneath as she straddled my thighs while maintaining eye contact with me. I could see faint traces of dried semen between her plush legs.

My pre-cum wet her palm as she lined my dick up to her adulterous pink hole. She gasped slightly as my prick popped in just past the damp folds. Little by little she sank down onto my hardness. The resistance was minimal while she leisurely bounced another two inches in her cunt. While she may have wiped out the majority of left over cum in her, a few good inches in and she was practically a cannoli.

I was submerged into a hot liquid furnace, as she continued to lower her hefty ass onto my straining cock. She started grinding at my hips when she got down to the base of swollen phallus. Kristy then lifted her weight until only the head of my dick remained inside. My dark shaft was shiny and coated in a white film, as she reached down to spread her pussy lips for me. I wished I had a Polaroid handy, as I watched her rub the underside of my soggy shaft.

Kristy cooed as she licked the cream from her palm and dropped her gooey cunt back down over my dick forcefully. I reached behind her to unfasten her bra and lift her blouse over her head. Her huge breast dropped with a dull thump above her soft belly. I immediately took one into my mouth and sucked hard at her pink nipple. I swirled my tongue around it in lazy circles as she closed her eyes and groaned.

She started to bounce her full figured body on my cock. Squeezing her cunt muscles tightly as she rose and relaxing them as she fell. Dressed only in a skirt bunched up at the waist, I palmed her pasty, wide ass with both hands. Kneading them slowly as I dick-tated the pace.

Squelchy noises could be heard, as she labored to pleasure me with her sodden pussy. I fucked back up into her as she dropped down onto me, and we gradually increased our tempo. It wasn't long until I began to bang against the furthest wall at the end of her soaked love tunnel. Her womb entrance was being hammered as she impaled herself on my dick.

Her huge tits sprung up and down as I lost myself in the heat of our fuck. I licked up at them whenever they came into contact with my face. She then wrapped her arms around my head, pressing my face into her chest while she grinded wantonly in my lap. Both hands on my chest, Kristy held them there as she lowered and twisted her cunt on my cock. Raise, lower, twist. Raise, lower, twist. She worked herself on me, churning the building fluids in my balls.

" Derek, you gave me the best fuck I've ever had in my life earlier, baby" Kristy passionately exclaimed. " I'm never leaving this black dick... Ever!"

"I'm yours and always will be, till death do us part," she promised.

I only half listened as I concentrated on holding back my load for as long as I possibly could. So I told her...

"Then work that fat pussy faster, so I can fill this sloppy cunt with my ball juice, bitch."

"Ride this fucking black cock good and I'll give you a creamy treat you'll never forget," I continued my banter, while staring into her contorted face.

My foul talk was having the desired effect, as Kristy began pounding onto me like a sex-starved madwoman. A pale white froth began seeping out over my nuts from my wife's runny quim. "Oh, oh, oh," she whimpered and then cried out as her cunt went into convulsions as she came hard. I put all of my strength into jamming her puss with as much meat as I could, as fast as I could. I wanted her orgasm to be the "bomb".

Woman on top was Kristy's favorite position and I gave all I had. Her vocalizations became even raunchier, as she begged me to slam my stick up into her harder yet. She wailed like a wounded werewolf as I slipped both nipples into my mouth at once. Her tits were large enough for this feat to be performed quite easily. More cream saturated my balls, as she added her juices to the cocktail that was being stirred up in her cunt.

As she came down from her orgasm, I felt my testicles constrict painfully in warning. Kristy was well aware of what was happening, as she swiftly rose off my prick. It slapped wetly against my abdomen covered in a pudding-like fluid.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.