Old Friend Visits - Cover

Old Friend Visits

Copyright© 2001 by Likwidz

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - My white wife rekindle flames with ex-lover. Why settle for only my black cock when she can have two?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW  

Something was wrong. I had been picking up the strangest vibes from my wife, Kristy, lately. To me, she appeared to be walking around like a schoolgirl in love. She had begun to dress sexier for work and even changed the perfume she always wore for years. Being no one's fool, I knew something was in the air with my beloved wife. Even though the signs were subtle, I decided not to leave anything to chance.

So I set out to check things out for myself. I started out monitoring her e-mails, and tapping our home phone. I did the latter by purchasing a cheap recorder that you can buy at any half-decent spy shop. One way or another, I felt I was going to find out something. The lengths one goes to for piece of mind.

While I checked these things daily, I tried to recall her speaking about anyone interesting on her job. There were several she spoke about, but only two she described as remotely attractive. One, a well-built Jamaican co-worker named Suyi. And another handsome black fellow called Andrew. If you haven't read my first two tales, I am a slim built 6'2 African-American named Derek. My wife, Kristy, is a 5'3 redheaded BBW with killer legs and a wide butt.

Oh! Did I forget to mention she enjoys black cockmeat? And that I love shoving creamy loads into her at every chance I get? I swear, her cunt is designed to make a cock convulse with dry heaves long after you've stopped cumming. I feel absolutely sperm less afterwards.

Anyways... my instincts proved right. My tap recorded a conversation between her and a co-worker. His accent revealed him as Suyi. The seemingly innocent chat became quickly heated. They flirted openly with one another. Even made condemning references to a previous encounter. Infuriated, I continued to listen.

SUYI "So what time are we meeting for our quality time tomorrow?"

KRISTY "7:30 while Derek's in school."

"I'll meet you in the Holsum's parking lot and we'll go to the hotel from there."

"Anything specific I should wear?"

"You're beautiful in anything, Just you be there."

"Do I ever disappoint you, dear?"

"Never."

I turned off the recorder. I was seething mad! After I calmed myself down, I realized I had a time and place. My faithful wife was going to meet with her lover tonight while I was at night school. The thought crushed me. I went thru several emotions at once. But I knew this was something I had to see for myself. I was in serious denial mode. Complete disbelief.

When I got home from school that night, I found her sleeping on the couch. It was 10:30 by this time so her dozing was normal. I could do nothing but stare and shake my head in denial. She was cheating on me. It was difficult to keep myself from confronting her. But I wanted irrefutable proof for later ammunition.

Half grumbling, I warmed up dinner and ate in deep thought. Around midnight I woke her gently and told her to come to bed. I lay in bed all night awake on my back. Playing everything I need to do tomorrow in my head. Eventually I fell asleep.

I was predictably moody the next day. I pretty much steered clear of other workers at the job. I spent all day with a nervous lump in my stomach. That night instead of going to class, I laid low at home. Knowing Kristy gets off work at 5:30, I had no idea whether she was coming home or not. So I decided it would be wise to leave and later show up at Holsum's.

I drove around for the most part. At 7:15 I felt like vomiting. I wanted to get there first so I headed directly there. Holsum's was located near the end of a deserted plaza. It would be dark soon, so I parked across the street at a bank. I darted back across and went behind the Holsum building. Glancing around, I saw dense shrubbery and parking spaces lined against the wall. I found a comfortable spot where I had a good view.

It didn't take long for them to show up. They arrived within minutes of each other. They parked next to each other behind the building. With foliage facing them, they had total privacy. With the exception of an extra pair of eyes. By now the light was fading. But I could still make out their features clearly. Suyi was dressed casual with a short-sleeved polo shirt, it showed off his buffed arms nicely. Kristy wore a blue blouse with a fairly short skirt along with "fuck me" pumps. I was out of earshot, but focus on them as they had a conversation. After a little laughing, Suyi bent down to kiss her. Jealousy welled up in me as I saw her return his kiss eagerly.

This led to groping as their kisses became more urgent. Kristy seemed surprised as Suyi guided her to her knees as he leaned against her car. I was angry enough to rush out of hiding and dash head long into him. I restrained myself and kept my eyes locked on the action before me.

Following his lead, She smiled up at him as she unzipped his slacks. She pulled out one of the thickest rods I've ever seen. In only four slow strokes, she brought him shaft to full hardness. I gulped nervously as she licked her lips once and opened her mouth. Her tongue licked up a silver strand of pre-cum that dangled from the plum-like head. Her tongue followed the trail up to its source. Her lips pursed as she sucked aggressively at the hole that was so badly leaking.

Her lips touched little past the piss hole as she vacuumed the nectar from the slit. A popping noise sounded each time Suyi's body jerked involuntarily and the vacuum was broken. But Kristy pretty much held him in place as she continued to torture him. By now his moans were loud enuff to be heard by me. Once again jealousy built up quickly. Still I watched as my wife pleasured this man.

Tiring of this sport, she tightly gripped his thick 6" pole. Eyes closed he never knew what hit him as her lips formed a wide "O" and covered the head. I saw his muscles tense as she slid her tongue underneath his tool slowly and flicked at the skin separating his cock from his balls. She brought her mouth agonizingly slow to the tip and engulfed him once again.

I knew he was in heaven. I had been with Kristy for 10 years and her blowjobs were award winning. Her little white mouth slavered his black meat seductively. She pumped his cock in a twisting motion that varied in tempo as she slurped. All the while her mouth applied a constant pressure that complimented her hand job perfectly. Suddenly she stopped and held his dick in her mouth as she readjusted her knees.

Once comfortable and still holding the head in her mouth, she viciously banged her head forward. Causing his cock to jam into the back of her throat. She held her face still near the base. Slowly she moved her head in tight circles. Although she couldn't deep throat, she always came pretty close. She could take my cock to the entrance of her throat with out choking. Holding it there until she had to come up for breath. She was quite good at it. In fact, Suyi was mumbling like a new born.

She would tantalizingly bring her mouth to the tip and then bang forward, then hold. She did this repeatedly, taking her sweet time. It was the biggest turn on seeing a shiny black cock sliding between my wife's rosy lips. I held my own chocolate stick thru my pants as I struggled to catch my breath.

It was on one of her second dozen descents, when Suyi's cock slipped past her throat. Shocked, Kristy held it there as her eyes watered. Once she got acclimated to the discomfort and his girth, she brought her head back towards the tip as she exhaled loudly thru her nostrils. She descended slowly back down until she reached the base of his shaft and held it there. Nose smushed against his pelvis. By this time Suyi was practically insane from the pleasure. My wife had just learned a new trick with another man. Before my own eyes.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.