Old Friend Visits - Cover

Old Friend Visits

Copyright© 2001 by Likwidz

Chapter 1

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 1 - My white wife rekindle flames with ex-lover. Why settle for only my black cock when she can have two?

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Cheating   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Cream Pie   Voyeurism   BBW  

My wife Kristy, arrived home from work at 5:26 PM. Around 6, she was awaiting a call from one of her old "friends". She hadn't seen him in almost a year, and last talked to him on the phone a week ago. Ever since their brief affair two years ago, they had maintained a reasonably amicable friendship. A phone call here, a mid-day lunch there, all purely innocent. This in itself was remarkable, seeing that their time together was so sweet and their separation equally painful for her. It left her bitter for quite some time. But as it always does, time healed the old wounds. As it went, she left me to be with him after he promised her everything I would fail to do for her. Admittedly, she fell deeply in love with this guy, only to return to his wife weeks later. She remembered his muscled form, his gentle touch, and passionate kisses vividly.

As Kristy sat on the couch watching the 5:30 news cast, she reflected on everything about him. Especially his thick hard cock, almost unexpectedly. They made love only a handful of times, but they were delicious. His aggressive thrusts, sticky sweat, everything. It had been over a week since she last had sex. And she was as horny as she had been in a long time. Maybe this was why this stuck out in her mind, other than the blissful times they spent together. Unfortunately, I was working at Home Depot that night and would get off too late to fuck her that night. She was not the type to masturbate, but she was hot and gave it serious thought.

Knowing I kept porn in the VCR, she picked up the remote and pushed the play button. On the TV, screen the scene of a well hung black guy pounding into the shaved pussy of a buxom brunette unfolded. Kristy's own cunt convulsed sinfully at the wanton action on the screen. "Wish that was me", she cooed softly as the black stud suddenly froze, as he emptied his scrotum's contents all over his partner's swollen twat. Unexpectedly, the phone rang. She glanced at the time on the cable box which read 6:03 PM. It was Suyi when she answered the phone.

"Hello?" she answered.

"Hey, girl" came the husky, island accented voice on the other end.

"What's up? It's been a long time since I heard from you".

" I know," responded Kristy," Work has been getting on my nerves, it's good to hear a friendly voice".

"I'm always here, but you never call me", said Suyi.

"The only time I get to call is when Derek is at work. And with you working two jobs, I don't really know your schedule', said Kristy.

"Yeah, it's been hectic for me with work, Julie, and the baby", replied Suyi.

"And how is the little one?", asked Kristy.

Suyi answered," Big as a house and eating everything he sees."

"He's going to be big like his daddy," said Kristy.

"Eating like he does, he's gonna be bigger. So how's your new husband doing? How's married life over there?"asked Suyi.

" Same as unmarried life. Unfortunately nothing's changed much."answered Kristy.

Suyi then heard a passionate scream through the phone. "What was that? What are you watching?" he asked.

"Just some porn Derek left in the VCR, he's got a million of 'em."said Kristy.

"Whassamatter," said Suyi," you not giving him none?"

"Please," Kristy said indignantly," he barely touches me, he'd rather watch his fucking porn."

"That's your husband, tell him what you need. If that don't work, take it."

"Why should I? I shouldn't have to ask for it. I should get it whenever I want."said Kristy.

" You're right," replied Suyi.

"Shit, as horny as I've been lately", continued Kristy,"I could go in the night stand and get my little thingie and take care of myself."

Suyi then said,"Girl, what are you talking about? What type of thingie?"

"Well, I have a vibrator and a dildo."she said almost laughing out loud.

"You sound serious," said Suyi.

"Yeah, well I'm dead serious Mr.Man," giggled Kristy, "I don't give a damn."

"Where are you going to do this?" asked Suyi.

" Right here on the couch if I need, "answered Kristy," I'll just put on a porno tape and handle my business."

Suyi laughed," It's daylight outside, somebody might look through your window and see you being naughty."

"They can't see up to the second floor with the blinds closed. And even if they could, I don't care if anybody watches." she chuckled.

"That's a lie," he said," If I was there you wouldn't be so bold."

"Don't try me. I'll do what I have to do and won't pay you or anyone else no mind." Kristy said haughtily,"you ain't nobody".

"You're crazy (ha, ha), don't make me test you."

Kristy then got an idea," Go ahead, watch, I don't give two shits."

"I probably couldn't take it, " conceded Suyi.

"That's what I thought," challenged Kristy.

Suyi felt his manhood being tested," Don't make me prove it to you."

"Well, let's find out nobody's stopping you." Kristy further challenged.

"Alright I'll be over then." He responded.

"Just so you know," Kristy continued," we have to make sure nothing else happen or we'll both be in trouble."

"No," Suyi replied, " I'll just watch, that's all."

" You're just going to watch only me? That's not fair. I wanna see something too.It's got to be both ways, deal?"

"Fine, I'll show a little skin too if it'll make you feel better. I'll be over in a short while," he said.

"I'll be here," chimed Kristy, "and I promise not to start without you unless you take too long."

"No chance of that," Suyi said as they both hung up the phone.

Kristy never felt so excited in her life. She could hardly believe this was happening. Kristy cheerfully went into the bedroom shaking from head to foot. Looking into her marble nightstand, she pulled out her 8" vibrator and checked to make sure the batteries still worked. The realistic black toy cock vibrated between her finger tips as she slowly massaged it's skin-like shaft. "This is going to be interesting,"she thought to herself with a devilish smile.

She quickly took off her work clothes and took a 15 minute shower. Afterwards, she went into our closet and withdrew a short silk robe. It was so short in fact, she had used it to seduce me on many occasions, her wide hips and ass caused it to seem shorter than it actually was. My wife was definitely a BBW to be reckoned with when she put her mind to it. Reaching into her dresser she took out a blue lacy bra and thong to match. She still found it hard to believe she was going to masturbate in front of her old love.

Walking into the living room, she went to the couch and turned on the porno she was watching earlier. After a minute or two, her passions were stirred up again and she began rubbing her pussy through the material of her thong. "Mmmm", she was slowly approaching her boiling point and didn't want to cum before the real show started. So, she began to relax a little when the door bell rang. Kristy's heart raced! After all that time apart, it surprised her that this man could thrill her so much. She guessed some things never die.

My wife answered the door the door with her robe wrapped around her body and apprehension in her chest. But it was a little late for that, and besides she felt she had control of the situation enough so that it would go no further than she wanted it to. As she opened the door, Suyi's face appeared in the crack. He smiled at her warmly.

"Hi, you got here fast."

"Yeah, I wasn't going to miss something like this,"he beamed. "What are you wearing? You look like you're ready to go to bed."

"Well, I've been in work clothes and heels all day. I wanted to get as comfortable as possible for... this evening's events". Kristy walked towards the living while Suyi closed the door behind him. She felt his eyes upon her as she walked seductively to the couch. She felt so aroused her cunt tingled. Suyi watched her lustfully. Even though she was 180lbs., she had pendulous breasts, girlish hips, and beautiful legs. And beneath her short robe, Suyi could makeout her full ass cheeks peeking beneath the hem. His dick lurched suddenly in his slacks. He remembered those few night together they had when he sunk his cock into her supple pussy. Her muscles seemed to clutch at him like nothing he ever experienced before. He remembered how it seemed to nurse the hot cum from him as he came repeatedly into her depths. He definitely was going to enjoy seeing that incredible pussy once more.

Kristy stood in front of the couch. "Shall we get started?"

"Definitely" Suyi's voice croaked as he mustered up courage and said,"You gonna let me see what's under that robe first?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.