His Favorite Teacher

by Mark Schnell

Copyright© 2001 by Mark Schnell

Erotica Sex Story: Doug found himself smitten with the new English teacher. He later found that she taught him much, much more than English.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Romantic   First   Oral Sex   .

As Doug entered his senior year of high school, he realized several things. His decision to drop football in order to concentrate on basketball and baseball was going to have both good and bad repercussions. On the good side, he would, no doubt, improve more rapidly in basketball and baseball because he would have much more time to spend with them. On the bad side, he would not be nearly as popular with the girls. In Smallton, Texas, the most popular boys were jocks, and football players were the most popular of all jocks. Not fair, but that's the way it was.

The most attractive and "sought after" girls all seemed to have football player boyfriends. He had no interest in anyone else but the most sought after girls.

On the first day of school, he discovered two things: there was a new English teacher, and there was a new girl in school. He would be seeing the new teacher soon enough. He had her English class seventh period, which was the last class of the afternoon.

He met the new girl that morning, in his math class. She sat down right beside him just before class started. Doug introduced himself. Her name was Debbie Clarkson and she was a very cute girl. She was not overly tall and had a slim, athletic build. He guessed that she was involved in women's athletics. She had light brown hair and Doug found himself unable to take his eyes off of her. When she smiled at him, he saw that she wore braces. She would have very pretty straight teeth one day. He liked that! They made small talk before class started.

That afternoon, in his seventh period English class, he found himself wondering what the new English teacher would be like. The old teacher had finally retired at the end of the last school year. Old Mrs. Houston had been very tough and Doug hoped that the new teacher wasn't as difficult.

Doug was talking to a classmate behind him and heard the clicking of heels entering the room. All of a sudden, the room got very quiet. Doug turned to see what caused this silence. The new teacher had walked into the room at a brisk pace and was facing the blackboard. All eyes were on her. At least all male eyes were. She was wearing a dress that came just above the knee, displaying a pair of gorgeous legs.

The boys were all mesmerized as she wrote her name on the board. Doug tore his eyes from her legs long enough to look at what she'd written on the blackboard. "Mrs. Janet Clarkson" was written neatly across the board. Doug wondered if she and Debbie Clarkson were related. It made sense that they were, since this was the first day for both of them.

Then Mrs. Clarkson turned around to face the class. Again the class was totally silent. She was beautiful. She was relatively tall, about 5'8" or so. She had dark brown hair. She had a slender build with medium sized breasts that looked larger because of her overall slim build, and, of course she had great legs.

Doug couldn't take his eyes off of her. Not for a minute. They kept moving from her face to her breasts, to her legs, to her butt, when she turned around to face the blackboard.

When class ended, he didn't want to leave. That was very unusual for Doug. He usually was the first one out of class. Today was going to be different. He lingered until all the other students were gone. He walked up to her and introduced himself. He saw that she had a heavy load of books and offered to help her carry them to her car.

She accepted his kind offer and as they were walking out to her car, Debbie joined them. His suspicion was correct. They were mother and daughter. Doug made a mental note that the mother was every bit as pretty as the daughter. Actually Janet was prettier than her daughter.

Doug found out all about them. They didn't actually live in Smallton. They lived in Burtville a town about ten miles away. Mrs. Clarkson and her husband had recently separated and she had accepted a teaching position at Smallton. She had gotten special permission from the state to enroll her daughter in Smallton. It was a courtesy given to teachers to have the option of enrolling their children where they taught, rather that where they lived.

Debbie, it turned out, was going to try out for the tennis team. Doug was right. He had suspected that she was involved in some type of athletics. He liked girls that were athletic, but who were still feminine and sexy. There weren't enough girls who fit that description. Debbie sure fit it.

Doug finished putting Mrs. Clarkson's books in the car. She thanked him and she and Debbie drove off. He realized that he wanted to ask Debbie out, and he better ask soon or someone else would beat him to it.

The next day Doug caught Debbie just before their Math class started and asked her out for Saturday. She accepted. He was in a great mood the rest of the day.

The rest of the week was like a roller coaster ride. On the one hand, he couldn't wait for the week to end so he could have his date with Debbie. On the other hand, he hated for English class to end each day because he was so taken with Mrs. Clarkson. He knew it was silly to be infatuated with such a beautiful and elegant lady. It was crazy, unrealistic and in some ways, it made him feel like a bit of a pervert. He'd be better off sticking with his own age group, anyway.

When Saturday night finally came, Doug and Debbie went out to dinner and a movie. After the movie, as he drove her home to Burtville, it dawned on him that he hadn't put his arm around her or even held her hand. When they parked in front of her mother's home, he put his arm around her. He leaned to kiss her and as his lips touched hers, she seemed to clinch her jaw shut. He didn't really think that much about it. He chalked it up to her wearing braces and perhaps being shy about it. As he walked her to the door, she told him what a good time she had. Without giving it much thought, Doug asked her to the Harvest Moon dance which was to be held six weeks from then, in October. He realized he was asking her way too early, but he wanted to make sure no one else asked her out first. She said yes. Once again, at her door, he gave her a light kiss on the lips.

On the drive back to Smallton, he thought about the evening. She seemed to have a good time, but seemed so shy when he kissed her. "Oh well, maybe she hadn't dated much, " he thought.

Debbie made the tennis team and he started going to her tennis matches. He would sit by her mom during the matches. He got to know Mrs. Clarkson better and better. She seemed so lonely. He didn't know what happened with her husband to cause them to separate, but it seemed sad to him that she was alone.

The next several weeks went by and he saw more and more of Debbie. He knew that due to her shyness, he should take things pretty slowly. Each night that he showed up for a date, Mrs. Clarkson would greet him at the door and would visit with him until Debbie was ready. It dawned on him that he enjoyed talking to Mrs. Clarkson more than he did, Debbie. Every night, when the date ended; Doug kissed Debbie on the lips. She still didn't unclench her jaw when kissing.

The next Saturday, they went out and afterwards, when Doug drove her home, she invited him in. When they walked in, he realized that Mrs. Clarkson was still up. She was in the den, reading. When she heard the front door close, Mrs. Clarkson got up from her chair, and walked into the living room, thinking that it was just Debbie there. When Mrs. Clarkson saw Doug, she excused herself and said, "Let me go get a robe". She had been wearing some kind of Victoria's Secret pajamas that were pretty sexy. As she walked past Doug to get her robe she went between him and the fireplace and he got a glimpse of her silhouette. He saw the outline of her breasts, through the pajama top. She was braless! Her breasts were very firm and the nipples were hardening as she walked by him. Her breasts bounced slightly as she walked by. He tried not to stare, but couldn't help himself. He felt his heart racing and a tingling in his cock. She blushed a little as she went to her bedroom. She came back a moment later with a robe on over her pajamas.

On his way back to Smallton, it shocked Doug to realize that he was more turned on by Mrs. Clarkson than he was by Debbie.

That night, as he lay in bed, Doug replayed, in his mind, what he'd seen. He might have just as well seen her breasts naked. The light from the fireplace behind her had made the pajama top almost transparent. His felt his cock tingling again and started to rub it. He opened the drawer on his nightstand and got some Vaseline and tissues. He lubed his cock with his Vaseline coated right hand. He kept envisioning Mrs. Clarkson over and over while he stroked his cock. He closed his eyes and trying to picture her completely naked. He imagined her with a thick dark bush and wet pussy lips. Although he was a virgin, he had seen enough men's magazines to form an image. He stroked harder and when he came, semen spewed onto his chest and stomach. He kept stroking and cumming. He didn't ever remember cumming that much before.

After Doug cleaned himself up, as he was falling asleep, he felt just a little ashamed of himself. Mrs. Clarkson was someone worthy of being placed on a pedestal, not the subject of a schoolboy's jack off fantasies.

The next Friday at school, Debbie acted differently. She seemed distant. "Maybe she just wasn't feeling well", he thought.

Saturday night, when he knocked on the door, Mrs. Clarkson answered it, as usual. Something was wrong. She'd been crying. Doug asked, "Are you all right?"

She tried to answer, but couldn't. She put her arms around Doug and hugged him. He felt her breasts pressing into his chest. At that moment, Debbie entered the room and Mrs. Clarkson broke the embrace, leaving the room. Debbie asked Doug to be seated. He imagined the worst.

Debbie confirmed his fears. It seems that the star of the football team had asked her out, and she wanted to accept. She said that she didn't feel right having Doug spend the money on her tonight if she wanted to start dating someone else.

Doug then asked, "Can we still go to the Harvest Moon dance together?" As soon as he asked that question, he realized how stupid it must have sounded. He regretted asking that but could not take it back.

Debbie said, "No, he also asked me to go to the Harvest Moon dance with him and I really want to go. I hope that you and I can still be friends."

He muttered something to the effect of, "sure we can, " and looked at Debbie in disbelief.

Debbie then said, "Excuse me, I need to finish getting ready". This confused Doug for a moment until she added, "John is picking me up in 15 minutes."

At that point, a very distraught Doug left. He got into his car, started it, and left a very confused and disappointed young man. He decided not to go home.

Instead, he wanted to talk to Mrs. Clarkson about what had happened. He felt like he'd formed a friendship with her and maybe she could tell him what he'd done wrong to get dumped.

He rode around in her neighborhood killing time. He saw John pull up, go up to the house and leave with Debbie. Doug then parked back at the house and knocked on the door. Mrs. Clarkson answered the door and smiled when she saw him.

He said, "May I ask you a few questions?" She invited him in.

He said, "Mrs. Clarkson, I feel like you and I have formed a pretty solid friendship, and I think you'll level with me. What did I do wrong to get dumped like that?"

She replied, "Doug, I too, feel like we are good friends. I'm so sorry that this happened. I wanted so much for the relationship to work between you two." She then hugged Doug again, this time for a little longer. Once again, he felt her breasts pressing into his chest. His penis started tingling and getting hard. She then invited him to sit.

"You need to understand something about Debbie. Hopefully, it will then help you understand about your situation. Debbie has always dated football stars. I don't know why she feels that way, but instead of choosing someone that she has something in common, she always picks these football types. She told me what she was doing before you got here. I tried to talk her out of it, but she wouldn't listen. That's why I had been crying when you first got here."

What a kind and caring lady Mrs. Clarkson was. At that point, Doug's eyes moistened slightly. He said, "If I read you correctly, there was really nothing that I did wrong. Debbie was just more attracted to John than me. Does that seem accurate?"

She said, "Yes, it does."

As Doug got up to leave, he walked toward the door, she said, "Doug, I want to tell you something. If I were Debbie's age, I would have chosen YOU any day of the week and twice on Sunday. I just thought you should know that."

At that moment, he was filled with emotion. Doug hugged her close to his body. Again, he could feel her breasts pressing into his chest. She pressed her lower body close to his, feeling his cock harden. He looked her in the eye, going to say something to her, but never had the chance. She kissed him on the lips, lightly at first, and then he felt her tongue enter his mouth. They kissed passionately for several minutes, their tongues swirling round and round. She broke the embrace. They stared into each other's eyes. They were both breathing heavily and Doug's heart was racing. It became an awkward moment for both of them. She had been overcome with sympathy and loneliness and he had been overcome with passion.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.