Marline Becomes A Slut
Chapter 9

Copyright© 2001 by Linda Jean

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Marline is the wife of a minister; she gets kidnapped, then blackmailed, and hooked on a sex drug. She fucks anyone, anything at anyplace she can. Toys, men, boys, and dogs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Blackmail   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Sister   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Kelly was right about her boss. When he wore out fucking me, I was still begging him for more so he called in the rest of the men that were there at the office at the time. I was on the floor of his office fucking and sucking every man in her office. Almost all of them called me Kelly and I told every man fucking me to let me know when he was going to cum. I wanted to make it real good for him... well myself.

I would fuck one and suck another then they asked me what gave me the most pleasure. I could not help myself. I said it before I could stop my mouth from working. I said, "I love to double fuck and suck a cock." Well, we did it. I fucked them all with my clothes on and when the last man finished he left the room.

Peter said, "Well honey, did you get enough? Your sister isn't back yet. If you want I can go get some guys off the street? I mean, I don't want you to leave here thinking that we don't care." He laughed and moved to the couch.

I had cum dripping from my ass and my pussy. I started to sit down and Peter said, "No, Oh no! Go in and clean yourself up. I don't want any stains on my leather couch."

I went into his bathroom and I heard Kelly return and ask, "Where is my sister Peter?" with a forceful voice.

He said, "Oh she went into the bathroom. She had to pee or something. Did you get everything done?"

Kelly said, "Yes. I hope she was no trouble. I mean she was well taken care of wasn't she? You didn't take advantage of her did you?"

Peter said, "Oh no. You know me. I promise you that she never left this room. She has been a doll."

I walked back in as he said that and he said, "Now Marline, tell your lovely sister how you were no trouble at all."

I looked at her and said, "I don't know how it could have been any better to tell you the truth."

Kelly said, "My dear, you look all aglow. We need to get going." She took my hand and we started to walk out.

I stopped turned and went pack to Peter. I gave him a very hot, wet kiss and I said, "Thank you and tell the boys thanks too." I turned and went back to my sister. I giggled as we walked out side.

She asked, "Well was I right? Did he do it?"

I said, "Yep, you were right, he did it and then he got all the men in there to fuck me too. I am glad you did not hurry. Are your bags packed? Can we leave now?"

She said, "I borrowed this van. It is all packed and we are off."

It was only an hour drive back home, just outside of Austin. Kelly stopped at a real nice Howard Johnson's. We got a room and I was close to tears again thinking of what was going to happen here.

After entering the room Kelly said, "Look Marline, it is almost over. You have this one last thing to do and by noon tomorrow I'll have everything fixed. Fuck this up now and I'll just head back home and you just keep lusting after men's cocks. It is up to you."

I looked at her and said, "OK, lets get this over with. What do you want me to do?"

Kelly said, "First call hubby and tell him you are back and that you want to have an intimate encounter here. Tell him you are hot and waiting for him. Tell him to call you from downstairs and the door will be unlocked. Lets see... tell him to come in and expect the best lovemaking session of his life. Tell him nothing is too nasty tonight."

I asked, "What about me?"

Kelly said, "You, my dear, will be sitting on a chair in that little closet. You will stay there until I take your husband into the shower. Then when we are there you will go out and sleep in the van until I come get you in the morning. Then when your hubby has gone to work in the morning, you and I will go settle this little blackmail matter. This time tomorrow everything should be back to normal."

I looked at her almost in tears, I wanted to scream at her and tell her, "NO, NO, NO," but I knew I could not. I had to stop this sick sex-cycle I was stuck in. I had to stop this blackmail and I did do everything she had asked me to get to this point. I looked at her and said, "OK, I'll call him but do I really have to watch? I mean to be honest; I really don't want to watch my husband make love to you. Can't I just wait in the van or something?"

Kelly said, "Dear sister, don't you get it? We are not going to make love. We are going to fuck. When he goes home in the morning it will be after we have fucked every way possible. I want you to watch your husband get the best piece of ass that he will ever get in his entire life. I want you to watch and hear him as I take him to places you can never take him. I want you to hear from his lips that he loves me and that he loves fucking me. Besides, you just may learn something."

I just looked at her and picked up the phone. It rang three times before Jim answered. I said, "Hi honey. I'm back in town now. I'm at Howard Johnson's room 215. I thought we could do something different and maybe pretend - oh, I don't know, maybe this was a bad idea? Do you want me to just come home or do you think this could be fun?"

I waited almost hoping he would say come home but he didn't, he said, "That sounds great! I'll be there in 30 minutes."

I said, "When you get here, use the house phone and call me in my room before you come upstairs. I want to give you a real nice surprise."

He said he would and we both hung up.

I told Kelly that Jim was on his way. Kelly grabbed the vanity stool and placed it in the very small closet. I could barely sit there and close the slatted doors. Kelly wanted to make sure I could see the bed clearly and I could. I wanted to change clothes and get more comfortable because I knew I would be put through a lot of torture watching Jim and Kelly having sex. The only thing she would agree to was that I could take off the garter and stockings. So I sat there in my short skirt and blouse. I also knew that watching them could sexually turn me on because I know Jim and he likes to talk to me when we make love.

I just knew I was going to get so hot I would have to do something to help get myself off. I took off my stocking and garter then I went into the bathroom and looked around for something to maybe help me. I found a nice shampoo bottle. I was very thankful it was not one of those small tiny bottles.

I slipped it inside my waistband and when Kelly was not looking I placed it in the closet. When the phone rang I thought I was going to jump out of my skin.

Kelly answered it and with a very sexy voice she said, "Hi baby. Come up. The door will be unlocked. Come in and be prepared for the best sex of your life. Oh yeah, I am hot. How can you tell? No, I did not watch any more of those sex videos. It has been too long since I last saw you and we have a few days to make up for it. Now, stop your talking and get your ass up here."

I went and sat in the closet on the stool. Kelly walked over, closed the doors and said, "Not any noise; you blow this and I'll still fuck your husband and you will still be hooked and blackmailed. Are you going to be quiet?"

I looked out through the slats and said, "I understand and you won't hear anything from me."

Kelly lay on the bed and asked, "Do you have a clear view? Can you see everything?"

I answered her and said, "Yes, I see everything."

Then we both heard footsteps to the door. Kelly laid on her back in her sexy baby dolls with her open crotch panties; she raised and opened her legs, exposing her glistening pussy. She put her right hand down to her clit and started to rub. With her left hand, she started to work one of her nipples. She began to masturbate. I could not see the door but I heard it open and I watched as Jim walked past my doors.

I heard Kelly say, "Hi honey. Glad you made it on time. I hope you don't mind baby but thinking of your hard dick just turned me on so much I had to start without you. Do you mind sweetheart?"

Jim started tearing out of his clothes and said, "Oh no. Please, I want to watch you."

I sat there right at the edge of tears when Kelly said, "Tell me that I have lovely hair dear. I want to hear you say that."

Jim said, "Oh baby, you have such lovely hair. I love every bit of you." I wanted to scream. I wanted to burst out of the closet and cry out, "WHY? WHY did you do that?" But I knew why she did it. It was to torture me and I was in instant sexual heat. I automatically craved a man's cock and all I could do was watch my husband fuck my sister. I was so glad that I snuck in the bottle so I could at least fuck myself. I sat there with my eyes glued to the slats not wanting to miss any nasty thing that they did.

I watched as Kelly rubbed her clit and said, "Oh baby, I love that cock of yours. It is so big and it is the loveliest thing I have ever seen. Stroke it baby, faster, faster baby. That's it sweetheart. Yes! Good, good! God it is getting so big. Come here honey. Let me wrap my mouth around it. Let me suck it for you honey. Come finger me as I suck you off."

I watched as Jim moved to the side of the bed and Kelly slid over to him. He reached down and replaced her fingers with his as she grabbed his cock and took him in her mouth. I watched as Jim was going wild fingering her and as she ground herself up against his fingers as he fucked her. He was moaning loud and she was grunting.

I started to pray, "Please say, "Now." Please say, "Now." I need to hear the word, "Now."

Then I heard, "Oh yea, oh honey, oh baby I'm going to come. I'm going to come."

He grunted and arched his hips forward against Kelly's mouth and let go with his sperm. Kelly moaned and ground her cunt up hard against his hand.

I was rubbing my clit and I had the bottle sliding in and out of my open pussy. I was working hard to try and get a climax myself with no results. My whole body ached hard for it but Jim or Kelly had not said the magic word for me. I watched as Kelly lovingly sucked every drop from my husband and as Jim just threw back his head enjoying my sister's mouth working on him.

I reached for my breast to help stimulate my own pleasure hoping the additional pleasure would help me. It did not.

Jim finally pulled back and sat on the bed. He said, "My god Marline I have never seen you like this."

Kelly asked, "Do you like me like this? I mean, I kind of like acting like a bad girl when I am with you. I like doing these kind of nasty things. Do you think I am bad wanting this dear?"

Jim leaned over and gently kissed her then said, "Honey I love it when you act nice and dirty in bed. I fantasize of things like that now and then."

Shit Kelly jumped on those words with both feet. She held on to his cock and moved over pulling him next to her. Then she said, "Oh baby, that turns me on. It gets me wet as can be. I fantasize a lot and I want to hear what you fantasize about. Do you think of juicy, nasty things? Do you think of fucking other women? I mean it is only a fantasy and besides, as you know, it is natural to think of other women. I don't mind. All I want from you is this lovely, hard cock fucking me hard; fucking me deep and fucking me often. "I want to know every woman you have fantasized about baby, tell me, and I'll tell you about my dirty thoughts." Kelly was going too far. I know Jim. He would explode any minute. I know Jim and he never would think about anything like that. Not my husband. Kelly kept stroking his cock and Jim was now fingering her as she had her legs open facing me and I could see his fingers and her open hole.

Jim said, "Oh honey are you sure? I mean, do you really want to know that? Wouldn't it be better to just keep those kind of things to ourselves?"

Kelly said, "No honey. I want to know. I want to pretend I am whoever it is you want to fuck with this lovely hard cock of yours."

Jim moaned and said, "Well, I'll tell you one and then you tell me."

Kelly said, "No fair. I am sure I fantasize much more than you do. I mean ever since I was a little girl I have done things in my mind that I would never do in real life."

Jim said, "Tell me. Tell me."

Kelly said, "I fantasize that I am with a man that calls me dirty names."

Jim interrupted and asked, "What kind of names?"

Kelly said, "I want to be called a cunt, bitch, whore, slut. Things like that. I think of a man fucking me in all my holes and I crave being gang-banged."

Jim groaned and started sucking Kelly's tits.

She went on and said, "During church when you have a long sermon, I will look at a man and think of some nasty, dirty thing to do to him or him to me."

Again Jim moaned and broke his kissing and sucking long enough to say, "Who?"

Kelly said, "Oh no. I don't want you mad at anyone. It is only a fantasy."

Jim stopped and said, "You tell me honey and I'll tell you who I think about."

Kelly asked, "Are you sure? I mean, right now you are hot, turned on and hard as a rock, but later you could get mad and this could all turn against both of us."

Jim said, "I'm sure. I will not get mad and besides I think of things like that also. Who? Tell me."

I sat there listening to them and I could not believe Jim. I could not believe that he ever thought like that. Besides Kelly did not know the men's names in the congregation.

Kelly said, "You know Jim? Last week I pretended that he came to my office to talk and I fantasized that he came in and made me suck his cock. He then bent me over my desk and fucked me in my ass."

Jim was fingering her wild and asked, "Jim? You mean Jim Bakker or Jim Thomas?"

Kelly asked, "Does it matter? Do you really care?"

Jim was humping her hand and said, "No, I don't care."

Then Kelly said, "I think of them both fucking me all the time. Now who do you think about?"

Jim said, "I think of fucking your secretary Pam. She is so hot."

Kelly asked, "Do you think of her sucking this lovely hard cock of yours?"

Jim groaned but did not answer.

Kelly said, "Come on baby, talk to me. Tell me, do you ever think of her wrapping her mouth around this cock of yours?"

Jim said, "Yes."

Kelly asked, "Do you ever think about fucking her with this in her hot little pussy?"

Jim moaned and said, "Yea."

Kelly kept after him, "Do you ever think of sliding this up her ass and making her scream with pleasure, begging for more?"

Jim moaned, as he was right at the edge of a climax and said, "Yea, yea, I do."

Kelly asked, "Who else? Who else do you think about putting this lovely, hard cock of yours into? And where?"

Jim moaned and humped her hand as he said, "Oh honey, no one. No one but you Marline."

Kelly said, "You liar. Tell me or I stop and you can go home."

Jim moaned and said, "Cheryl! I think of Cheryl a lot!"

Kelly kept up her verbal attack and asked, "Cheryl -- do you think of fucking her mouth, her ass or her hot pussy?"

Jim said, "All of them. I think of fucking her in all her openings."

Kelly then said, "I have fantasized that I am fucking a lot of men with you watching me take on all comers. Want to hear about it or is that too nasty?"

Jim said, "Tell me! Tell me please! I want to hear about your dirty thoughts."

I could not believe Jim would say that.

Kelly said, "Well it always starts with me working in the kitchen at church and someone knocks on the back door. I open it and there are three men, always black, asking for some food. I invite them in and I lay on the table open my legs and invite them to eat me. They do and they start fucking me one after another. I take their big black cocks. I take them all in my cunt at first and then I take them all in my asshole and finally in my mouth. Then I straddle one within my pussy while another moves in behind us in my ass and I take the third in my mouth. I always come over and over and over."

I watched as Jim was humping hard and fast in Kelly's hand and groaned out loud as he came. Kelly said, "That's it baby, that's it sweetheart, come for me. Come for your little slut. Come for me baby. See me being gang-banged by those three nasty black men baby?"

Jim was going nuts as his body jerked. I started to try and climax myself. I closed my eyes and said very softly to myself, "Fuck me I love it. Fuck me I love it. Fuck me I love it." It took all ten times before I could feel any kind of climax relief. I shuddered with a hard climax and the minute it was over my body craved another. I reached down and put a finger under me and inside my ass. I was afraid I would make too much noise and spoil everything going on in the room on the bed, but I didn't.

When I looked back to the bed Jim was now on his back and Kelly was slurping on his dick. He had his hands in her hair moaning. I heard him say, "Honey, I don't think you can get him hard right now. You wore me out too fast baby."

Kelly stopped sucking his cock, turned and said to him, "Tell you what darling; you lay there, close your eyes, think of Pam, think she is here hot as hell wanting your lovely cock. Think of how it is going to feel fucking her hot pussy with this log of yours. Oh, my darling you're already getting hard. I better get back to work. I'll be your hot Pam. I want you to talk dirty to me. I'm your nasty fantasy slut. Make me boil with your dirty talk. You, my dear will be one of my dirty little fantasies." Kelly bent down and took Jim's cock back into her mouth slurping and making the loudest sucking noises.

Jim was talking to her, "Pam baby, suck that cock you cunt. Play with my balls. Oh you slut. Your mouth is heaven, pure heaven. You make me so hard. I can't believe you have made me hard three times Marline."

Kelly pulled up fast and said, "Honey, if you play right you get everything you want. If you can't play right, you can just jack off. I am Pam, remember? I am your wife's secretary. I am the woman you dream about when you fuck your wife. Now tell me. Tell me that you think about me and when and what." She bent back down and took him in her mouth again.

Jim moaned as she did and said, "Oh Pam baby, I love your mouth. I dream of that mouth when my wife sucks me. I dream I am eating your pussy when you are sucking me."

Kelly turned herself around and knelt over his mouth then lowered herself to his mouth. It was hard to hear Jim as he talked to her and ate her at the same time. I could see his cock and it looked so big. I mean it looked huge. I could see his big vein and he was so hard. Kelly turned around and straddled his hips grabbing his cock. I watched as she guided his stiff cock into her.

I heard him say, "That's it Pam. Put that fat cock in your pussy. Fuck me baby."

Kelly said "I'm going to fuck you better than your wife. I love your cock and it is made for my pussy. Hummmmmmm... that's it. God, you're so big. I love it in me. Ohhhhhh yea. It is the hardest cock I have ever felt in my nasty hole."

Jim picked up on that and said, "I bet you fuck a lot of men with that nasty cunt and I know you love it don't you Pam?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.