Marline Becomes A Slut - Cover

Marline Becomes A Slut

Copyright© 2001 by Linda Jean

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Marline is the wife of a minister; she gets kidnapped, then blackmailed, and hooked on a sex drug. She fucks anyone, anything at anyplace she can. Toys, men, boys, and dogs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Blackmail   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Sister   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Kelly said, "Good girl. You are quite a slut. If you were like this when we were in school you and I would have had a lot of fun. Come on. Our next stop is the city library. They are looking for a new computer and you're going to get it for them."

We drove up to the library and Kelly said, "I have a different idea. I want you to go into the library, pretend to look at books. I want you to flash a guy and then take him to the men's room to fuck him. One other thing -- pick out the oldest man that you can find in there. Fuck and suck him. I won't need you for this one but just in case I do, I'll look for you in the men's room."

We both got out of the car and I went inside first. I went looking for the oldest man I could find. I walked around the books; I did not have that many men to choose from. I saw a black cleaning man, a white guy reading a book at a table, and another white man looking at books between the isles. I kept looking at them and I felt the cleaning man was the oldest.

I did see two women there besides the two librarians. I know all the men were watching me and the woman turned there backs to me as if I were a leper. I pretended to look at books and when the cleaning man started cleaning the floor between the isles where I was, I squatted as if I was looking at books on the lower shelves. By squatting I had to open my legs wide and I made sure I was facing him when I squatted down. He had a perfect view of one dripping red-hot cock-hungry pussy. I held a book in my hands as I squatted facing him.

He kept sweeping the same spot over and over. His eyes where glued to my cunt. I pretended as if I did not see him. I reached down and gave my clit a few quick flicks and then I pretended as If I just noticed him. I stood up, put the book back and walked up to him. He pretended to be hard at work. Oh, he was hard all right. I could see his manhood clearly pressing against his pants. He had to have a huge, monster of a cock.

I asked him, "Could you please direct me to the bathrooms. I need to take care of a little problem that has just come up." I reached forward and grabbed his cock through his pants and said, "Oh, I see you have the same kind of problem. You shouldn't take care of that yourself. Now where is the men's room at?"

He said, "You mean the ladies room don't you ma'am?"

I said, "No dear. I won't find any men in the ladies room who would be willing to fuck me. I need the men's room. Now where is it big boy?" I said that as I squeezed his monster cock one more time only this time I held onto it and sort of gave it a couple of good strokes before I let it go.

He pointed to a door and I said, "I would love a private tour, if you think you can work it in." I smiled and walked to the door, with him right behind me. I looked around to make sure no one saw me walk into the men's room. I went in the door, and the cleaning man walked in right behind me. I looked around and saw a toilet, a thing that men piss into and a small table with a wash bowl. I turned around and backed up to the sink table.

The cleaning man walked up to me and said, "Ok lady, how much do you charge?"

I squatted down in front of him, looked up at him as I unzipped his pants and said, "Charge? Baby, if this is what I think it is, I just may end up paying you to fuck me. Let me at this monster of yours."

I fished out his monster cock and it was heavy as well as hard. I am sure in the last few days I must have fucked a few guys with cocks as big as he was. I have to admit that doing this was making me feel like a filthy, nasty, whore and I knew that was exactly what I was and what I wanted to be right then.

I put his lovely cock in my mouth and went to work. I relished in his moans. I stopped and looked up at him and said, "I need this in me. Will you please fuck me mister? I need this so bad." He helped me up and lifted me so I sat on the edge of the sink. I lifted my legs and I watched as he aimed his monster cock at my hole. I watched as it disappeared into me. He slid it in and started working it. About his third or fourth stroke the door opened and this black guy walked in.

I watched his eyes as he stood there watching us. I smiled and he said, "Got room for another?"

The man fucking me said, "You can have sloppy seconds."

I turned my head and said, "I love doubles. You boys game?"

The guy fucking me stopped and said, "You sure? I always wanted to try that."

I said, "Here, you stay in me, pick me up and sit on the edge of the sink. I'll sit on you while our new friend fucks my asshole."

He did as I said and I was impaled onto his cock as the black guy moved in behind me. It was hard for them both because they could not get their legs worked out, but once they did, I felt the other mans cock work itself into my asshole.

He must have also been a huge, hung man. I felt like my bottom was being slit by two logs and with every stroke I was in pure heaven. The man under me and I were kissing. I bounced up and down, pushing back against the black cocks.

I am sure if there was a fly on the wall he would have seen this stark-raving, sex-crazed woman fucking these two poor men who were holding on for dear life to keep both their cocks in her. I was crazy. This was one of the most exciting things that I had ever remembered doing in my whole life. Oh, the sex thing was one thing, but this, in a public library, in a men's room, double-fucking and acting like I knew my twin sister had acted all her life while I was the straight, clean, good girl all my life.

I broke the kiss and shouted at both of them, "GIVE IT TO ME! FUCK ME WITH THOSE COCKS! TELL ME "NOW" WHEN YOU SHOOT YOUR SPERM IN ME! GO FOR IT! GO FOR IT! COME ON BOYS! NOW! NOW! NOW! MAKE ME COME!"

I heard the guy behind me pounding my ass say, "Now lady, now, NOW!"

I lost it. I started climaxing. I fucked and bucked harder, trying to get every drop inside of me.

The cleaning man also chimed in, "OH FUCK, OH BABY! "NOW" HERE IT COMES! OH FUCK NOW!"

I just rocked and rocked climaxing and I felt like I would never stop.

The black guy in my ass pulled out first and the other man lifted me off of him and onto the floor. I knelt down in front of him and cleaned his cock. I loved the taste of my cunt and his sperm.

The other guy said, "Oh shit, that's disgusting as hell. You're one sick nasty bitch" and he started cleaning himself off.

When I finished I felt like I had to poop so I moved to the toilet and sat down. When I did all kinds of air came out of me along with gobs of sperm and stuff. I sat there as the two men put their pants on and left. I wiped myself and cleaned myself real good and walked out. I saw my sister sitting there waiting for me.

I went over and she said to me rather loud, "I leave you alone for 20 minutes and I catch you screwing two guys in the men's room. You are one sick lady. I am taking you back to the house. You have got to learn to keep your legs closed and to say "No" at least once or twice a day."

Kelly had everyone in there listening to her as she belittled me. She didn't stop she kept it up as we walked passed them and out the door. "You dress like a whore. You screw anything in pants. You make me feel so ashamed of being your twin sister. These people are going to think I am like you."

We were out the door now and I felt excited and embarrassed. I asked Kelly, "Did you get the contract signed?"

She said, "Oh yes. She signed them last night. I just had to pick them up. I hope you had fun in the boys room. I just wish you could feel the humiliation that I felt when you humiliated me at school and at home. If I am correct all that back there did was make you horny all over again. Well come on. We have a supermarket to go to. They need to decide if they are going to keep our new copier or not."

I asked her as we drove away, "What do you do? Let them use your equipment and then get them to sign a lease?"

Kelly said, "Exactly. It is called, "The Puppy Dog Theory."

I asked, "What is a Puppy Dog Theory?"

Kelly said "You know, someone gives you a puppy dog and you take it home for a few days. Then when they ask you if you want to keep it, 9 times out of 10 you keep it. "The Puppy Dog Theory" works most of the time."

We pulled into a supermarket parking lot and Kelly said, "I am going to introduce you to the manager as my sister from out of town. I'll warn him that you have a small problem. I will excuse myself and go to the ladies room. When I get back I expect to find you on your knees sucking his cock. You will keep sucking him until I tell you to stop. When I tell you, you are to stand up and go sit down. You do not do anything else unless I tell you to. Understand my sweet little cock-sucker?"

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.