Marline Becomes A Slut - Cover

Marline Becomes A Slut

Copyright© 2001 by Linda Jean

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Marline is the wife of a minister; she gets kidnapped, then blackmailed, and hooked on a sex drug. She fucks anyone, anything at anyplace she can. Toys, men, boys, and dogs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Blackmail   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Sister   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

We lay there again, catching our breath. I finally asked, "Now what time is it?"

Pam said, "It's a little after 9."

I said, "We better get up and get this place straight. We sure don't want Jim to come home and find us like this."

Pam agreed. We got up, cleaned up my toys and straightened the bed. I put on another one of my long dresses and Pam put her pants back on. We went downstairs and I put on some tea.

I started to feel a little different -- I mean, it was slowly hitting me. I had just had the most mind-blowing sex with my secretary and I loved every minute of it. Pam must have been thinking the same thing. Pam said, "I am so sorry for walking in and catching you like I did. I will never tell a soul."

I said, "Pam I am glad you did. I loved every second we spent with each other."

Pam said, "What about work?"

I said, "Well if we do that at work we will have to be a lot quieter." We both broke out in a wild laugh.

That was the moment Jim opened the door and walked in. "Well I see you two are having fun. You both missed a great service. Tommy was in his stride tonight. He was full of the Spirit tonight."

I leaned over to Pam and said, "I would say we were rather full tonight ourselves. Would you say so?"

Pam and I again laughed as Jim moved to me to kiss me hello. "What's so funny baby?"

I was still laughing and said, "Oh honey, it's girl talk."

Pam stood up and said, "I did my cheering up. My job is finished here tonight."

I cut her off and said, "Oh no, your job is not finished. You are required to cheer me up once or twice a day just like you did here tonight, starting tomorrow. Now go home and get a good night sleep."

Pam said, "Oh sure, like you think I could sleep a wink tonight?"

I said, "You better. You will be working long and very hard tomorrow. You may even have to work late."

Jim heard that and said, "Don't let her work you like her slave now Pam. Stand up to her. If you don't I know she will work you hard."

Pam said very sexy and just low enough for me to hear, "The harder, the better for me." We both laughed again.

Jim said, "OK, OK I give up. I'm going upstairs."

When he was out of sight, I walked Pam to the door. She kissed my cheek and said "Sweet dream tonight. I know I will be dreaming of you. I just hope I get some sleep."

I said, "Well, if you can't sleep, do what I will be doing with my fingers."

Pam said, "And what might that be my dear?"

I kissed her cheek and said, "I will be letting my fingers do the job of relaxing me."

She giggled and went out the door.

I went upstairs and Jim was just getting into bed. I stood there, took off my dress and Jim saw I was stark naked and said, "My, don't you look good."

I walked over to him very slow and said, "I want some more of you. I have other things I want to try. You up for it honey?"

Jim said, "Oh honey, it's getting late. We did it twice tonight. Can't we wait until tomorrow?"

All the time he was talking I was moving to him. When he said the word tomorrow my mouth hit his limp deflated cock. I let it out of my mouth just long enough to say, "I don't think so" and I went back to sucking him hard.

One thing about Jim, he may have been tired, but his cock was alive and well. While keeping him in my mouth, I moved onto the bed and moved myself right over Jim's face. He knew what I wanted and I felt his mouth go to work. He stopped after a moment and said, "Hmmm, you almost have a buttery taste."

I said, "Shut up and eat me."

He did and went back to work. I had him worked up and hard as a rock. I felt him bringing me close to an orgasm and I wanted his mouth free to let me know when he was coming. I quickly moved around and squatted over his hips. I lowered myself down onto him. His cock as stiff as it was and as big as it was, just did not fill me up the way I wanted. I started moving my hips and grinding my cunt onto Jim's groin. I said, "Grab my nipples and pinch them."

Jim said, "What?"

I said, "Grab my fucking nipples and pinch them real hard."

He looked at me real strange and grabbed them. I felt him pinching and pulling. This made the pleasure in my loins grow stronger. I started going wild and really working his cock.

Jim got into it. "Oh baby," he said, "do it, do it honey. Fuck me Marline. I'm close baby, work it, come on honey. Oh I'm coming. I'm coming."

I shouted out, "Say now! Tell me NOW!"

He shouted out, "NOW, NOW, FOR GOD SAKE NOW!"

I moved my ass hard and fast screaming, "Oh God, give it to me! Fuuuucccckkkk me baby! Oh fuuuccckkkk mmmmmeeeee!" I worked his cock milking it for every drop of cum in him. I finished my climax and lay down on top of Jim.

He lay there and finally said, "My God Marline, where did that come from?"

I said, "I don't know. I just snapped. It just felt so good."

Jim said, "I never heard you ever say the "F" word before in our life together."

I said, "Honey, we are alone. This is our bedroom and this is our bed. The Bible says what we do here is sacred and blessed by God. We make love. We have made love. We have had sex and tonight we fucked. It was wild and it was good. Didn't you like it?"

Jim said, "I loved it. You just surprised me. I want to do this again tomorrow!"

I said, "Keep this baby hard for me and you can take me anytime you desire."

Jim said, "You sure seem to have a strong sexual desire. Maybe I should try and get my hands on a tape like you saw. It just may make our sex life a little spicier."

I said, "Oh don't do that. If anyone ever found out that you and I watched a porno tape together they would not understand. How would it look for the leader of the anti-porn movement watching porno in her home?"

Jim said, "You're right. Maybe you can get hold of the one you saw. Lets say maybe we just borrow it to study. Do you think you can get hold of it?"

I said, "I don't know, I'll make some calls and see. I have one more thing to do before I go to sleep." I lifted my hips, turned around and took Jim's half-limp, very wet cock into my mouth. At the same time I lowered my cunt onto Jim's mouth. He knew what I wanted and went to work licking me nice and clean. I licked Jim good and clean.

Jim said, "Oh my Marline, that was wonderful. Is that another thing you saw on your video?"

I said, "No, I just had the urge to clean you up and to have your mouth doing me the same way."

Jim said, "Anytime you get another idea like that, let me know. I am game. Now, can we go to sleep?"

I moved my mouth back to his cock and said, "Sure I can't interest you in just one more climax honey?" and I started to work his cock again with my mouth. Nothing I could do would get his dick hard. I knew it was a losing battle.

I heard Jim snoring. He fell asleep while I was sucking him trying to get him hard.

Phil was right. Poor Jim would now not be able to keep up with my demanding sexual needs. I just can't get enough cock.

I lay down next to Jim and reached under the bed for one of my rubber cocks that I hid there earlier. I still had Jim's sperm inside of me and felt comfortable without using any other lubricant. I raised my knees and slid my cock inside. I lay there and slowly slid it in and out bringing pure pleasure to my body. I wanted to cry out my fuck chant to climax but I knew I could not with Jim lying right next to me.

I loved the feeling. I craved to climax somehow. I drifted off asleep while I was fucking myself.

When I woke up I felt the big cock between my legs, however it was not inside of me. Jim was dressing and said, "Come on sleepy head it's time to get up."

I said, "But honey, today is Monday. We are off today."

Jim said, "Sure it is. I thought we could go play golf, how about it?"

I lay there craving to climax with my rubber cock. I knew I had to fuck myself some more before I got out of bed. I knew I needed to climax and wanted Jim to fuck me again. I knew I couldn't. I just knew he would find my rubber cock lying between my legs in bed with me.

I said, "Honey, I have so much to do. I was gone all day Friday and Saturday. I do have some catching up to do.

Jim said, "OK, would you mind if I went?"

I said, "No, go ahead and play golf. Have fun. I'll see you tonight and you better plan to give me a good fucking -- maybe two or three times."

Jim laughed as he came to the bed and kissed me good-bye. "You are bad. I'll be looking forward to that." He then turned and left.

I reached down between my legs and found my cock. I raised my knees and slid it in. I was dry; I pulled open my nightstand drawer and pulled out my tub of butter. I wasted no time in lubing it and my cunt hole. I could hardly wait to fuck myself. I slid it in and began my chant; my nasty, filthy, loving, chant. "Fuck me! Fuck that nasty cunt! Fuck me. I Love it! I love it! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Over and over I said it and on the 10th time I expected to climax and to climax hard. I didn't. Then it hit me. I did not have a cock in my ass. I also realized that no one was there to help me by saying the trigger word. I knew I did not need anyone else as long as I said my fuck chant 10 times and did both holes at the same time. All this because I woke up horny as hell from the night before. I needed to climax bad.

All the fucking I gave myself did was make the craving in my cunt stronger. I knew that as long as no one was there to say the trigger word, I would have to do my fuck chant and use my rubber cocks. I had to do something or I would be subject to this uncontrollable craving for sex all day. I would be craving to fuck a man and/or a woman and, God forbid, a dog all day long.

I pulled out the other cock, lubed it up, and I put some butter in my asshole. I inserted it and went to work. I knew I could get rid of this craving if I did exactly what I should. I said my fuck chant and I said it loud, "Fuck me you bastards! Fuck my nasty cunt! Stick it in! Fuck my ass! I love your cocks! I love your fucking cocks! Fuck me! Fuck me! I love it! I love it!"

I said that 10 times and on the 10th time my mind exploded. I thrashed on the bed in a huge climax. I crammed both cocks into me as far as they would go. I shuddered and cried out, "Oh God! Oh My God! Give it to me! Fuuuucccckkkk me! Oh fuuuccckkkk mmmmmeeeee! I'm COOOOOMMMMMIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGG!"

I came down from my high after about 10 or 15 minutes and I began to feel as if I might be able to have some kind of control over myself again after all. I would just have to do this every morning and somehow avoid doing things or get around people that always complement me on my hair.

Since I have such pretty hair I hear that all the time. "I know," I thought, "I'll wear hats and put my hair in buns." I knew I could work at avoiding hearing those blasted words again.

I felt good about myself for thinking of that. My problem now was last night with Pam. What was I going to do about her? She has been my secretary now for 5 years. She knew me better than any other person before last night. Now she fell into my hell. I had no idea she liked women and before this last weekend my only interest in her was as a friend and helper. This was going to be awkward. Now she thinks that I like sex with woman also.

I had to admit that before Friday I would have never thought of sex with another woman without wanting to throw up. Now, I did have a warm feeling when I laid there thinking all about this. I knew that Pam would be at the office and I knew I would have to face her. The way she left last night and by the way we both talked, she may be expecting more than office work. What on earth was I going to do? It is one thing when I am under the influence of the "Red Hair" thing because it brings out those cravings and I can't control them at all. Right now I wasn't influenced or driven by those sick cravings.

Then I also realized that before last Friday I had never, ever even thought of touching myself. Yet here I was lying in bed with an afterglow of not only playing with myself, but also using an object to put inside of myself in place of my husband. On top of that, I said the filthiest things as I did it.

Now I was starting to feel bad about it. I realized that I loved it so much that I was almost ready to do it again just to enjoy that filthy feeling of being so nasty with myself.

I laid there remembering, lounging in the after glow. I told myself to get up. I knew I had to get to the office to get some things done but most of all to get things straight with Pam.

I got up, showered and put my hair in a bun. I went to the dresser and pulled out a nice clean bra. I put it on then opened my drawer that had my panties and pantyhose in it. I looked at them and stared at the drawer. I picked up a pair of panties and put them on, then the panty hose. I stood there and I felt so confined. I could not breathe. I knew the only way to stop this feeling was to take them both off, so I did. I knew I should put them back on, yet all I could do was remember how bad I felt with them on.

I stood there thinking that I should not go out of the house bare under my dress, yet I knew I could not leave the house any other way. After a while standing there I went to the closet to get a dress. I have all kinds of dresses. Because of my upbringing and church background, I never wore any pants or pantsuits.

When I was a little girl my mother let me wear shorts only for hiking when our girls church group went out by ourselves. All of my dresses were very conservative. They were all long and even the short dresses were a good 3 inches below my knees. My favorite dresses are my straw dresses. They are by far the most comfortable and I feel they are very pretty. I chose a bright blue one and put it on. I knew I had to go out and buy some new hose or new stockings at Target. That way I would be nice and bare and open -- ready for a hard cock to fuck me.

I caught myself thinking that way and got mad. I should never think like that. I walked to the mirror and looked at myself with my hair in a bun. I knew I would avoid anyone saying those words if I had my hair up like this.

I walked down the stairs and with every step I knew I was naked. I also knew I should have put something on but I told myself I did not have time. I would just have to be very careful. "Besides," I thought, "I would be at my desk all day in my private office."

I walked the two blocks to the church office and with every step I took I seemed to recall every thing I did at the park. Trust me, as I went through it in my mind it was not pleasant.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.