Marline Becomes A Slut - Cover

Marline Becomes A Slut

Copyright© 2001 by Linda Jean

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Marline is the wife of a minister; she gets kidnapped, then blackmailed, and hooked on a sex drug. She fucks anyone, anything at anyplace she can. Toys, men, boys, and dogs.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Reluctant   Blackmail   Mind Control   Drunk/Drugged   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Sister   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

I drove to the only park I knew of and kept trying to think of ways and of things to get rid of this fucking burning desire I had. I parked the van and thought a walk may help me get this off my mind. As I started to step out of the van I looked down and saw the big flashlight I kept sitting along my seat for emergencies. We kept it there in case I might break down at night. I picked it up and said to myself, "I have an emergency right now for you baby," and I put it in my bag. I saw the ladies room and walked over to it.

The park facilities were all made of wood and the men's and ladies rooms where side-by-side. They both shared a mutual wall. I went into the woman's side and chose the furthest stall from the door that was up against the dividing wall. I closed the door, pulled up my dress and tucked the end in under my waist belt. I put one foot on the stool and brought the heavy big flashlight up into me. I was so full of sperm from fucking all those guys at the diner; the fat flashlight slid right in. I felt the coolness of it as I pushed it in. It felt good. It felt filling and it felt hard.

It was only then that I remembered I had to have something in my asshole at the same time and that I had to say, "Fuck Me. Fuck me. I Love It. I Love It" 10 times.

Oh, it felt wonderful, so very wonderful. I rested myself against the stall-dividing wall, leaned back and closed my eyes. I tried to visualize I was being fucked standing up by a big man with a huge hard cock. He was fucking me hard and fast and he kept saying over and over, "Now, Now, Now!" No matter what I did in my head, it would not work. I even started to say it to myself, over and over. I said, "Now! Now! Come baby. Come for ma-ma! Now baby, cum, cum!" That did not work either.

I remembered the chant I started out and remembered I had to say it out loud. "Fuck me, fuck me, I Love it, I love it. Fuck me, fuck me, I love it, I love it. Fuck me, fuck me, I love it, I love it." The more I said it the better it was feeling. I found myself also saying it louder each time. "Fuck me, fuck me, I Love it, I love it. Fuck me, fuck me, I love it, I love it." I said it 5 more times, then again and again. I was so close but I could not get there.

I was so frustrated. I was ready to cry. I heard a loud noise from the wall in front of me and for the first time I looked down at the wall and I saw three small holes and two very big holes. The small ones were maybe the size of a dime. The two big holes were the size of a big softball. I could see movement at the holes and an eyeball looking at me. I knew this was my chance. I knew If I could somehow get this guy turned on maybe I could get him to fuck me or if he would let me suck him off.

Looking at the hole I said just loud enough for him to hear me, "Like what you see? Like watching a poor woman having to fuck herself? Don't you wish your cock was in this hot, wet, horny pussy of mine?"

I knew I had to talk as nasty as possible. I knew I needed to act like a sex-crazed slut in order to get him interested. I was becoming afraid that he might just like to watch and masturbate as he watched me.

I said, "I need a cock, I need to be fucked, I need a cock to suck."

When I said that he made a quick scramble and moved around and he hit the wall hard. I then saw this stiff cock come through one of the big holes. I had to kneel down to put it in my mouth. As I did, I rested the flashlight on the floor and just rode it up and down as I worked his cock. I could hear him on the other side of the wall. He started talking softly. He was saying, "Yes, oh yes, that's it. Oh it feels so good. You have a wonderful mouth."

My heart was racing from the way he was talking. I knew he was going to say it.

"Oh fuck, your mouth is like satin. Take it. Take it. Here it comes. Suck it baby, suck it."

The closer he got, the louder he got. He was really loud. I knew it would come out any minute, "Yes, Yes, OH FUCK! OH SHIT! HERE IT COMES! I'M COMING! I'M COMMMMMMIIIINNNNGGGG!"

I was rubbing my clit hard and fast as I slid up and down on my flashlight. He shot his sperm in my mouth. I gulped it and lovingly took my time with it in my mouth. I was disappointed because he did not say, "Now." Yet in another way I was excited and happy making him cum in my throat. I made him climax and that made me feel good as well as accomplish part of what I had to do to get my sexual satisfaction. I did feel good but I was still hot as hell.

I heard him say, "My friend here wants you to suck him too."

He pulled back and this big black cock appeared replacing his through the hole. I went to work. The guy was pounding hard against the wall as I held onto his cock and sucked. We were very quiet. I could hear him almost snorting and my ears where listening to every sound coming from him. Very muffled, I could clearly hear him say, "NOW bitch! Now eat my cum!"

I heard that magic word and my body shook in a wonderful climax. In appreciation I worked his cock with love. He took me to my desired, sick place. He slowly pulled out and knelt down. He said through the hole, "Thanks lady. I wish I could have fucked you instead." Then he disappeared.

I sort of stayed there kneeling with my flashlight still in me. I have no idea what I was waiting for. Maybe something inside of me thought there were more men over in the men's room. I only needed three more and I had 23 minutes to do it. I knew I could wait here but time was ticking away. I had to get this out of my system before I returned home. I knew I could not be in this state of desire around any of our church members.

Maybe if I were to go out and walk around the park?

I stood up and I had to taste myself so I licked the flashlight. It had a flavor of sweet woman and men's sperm.

I put it in my purse and walked out of the ladies room. I looked at my watch I had only 15 minutes left to achieve the other three climaxes or I would have to start over at four. I looked around and noticed 5 young men standing over next to a pickup. I looked close at them and I knew if I could get just three of them to fuck me I would be released from this damned sexual desire I had in my loins and brain.

I walked over to them. It was still quite light out and I watched them like prey for my sick desires. As I got within talking distance one young man in his early twenties said, "Hey Ma-ma, I hear you suck a mean dick. Want some more or have you had enough?"

I had to assume that one of these young men was the first guy I sucked since none of these boys where black.

I said, "I'll do you boys one better. I'll make a deal with you. I'll fuck three of the 5 of you right now but it has to be right now and in less than 10 minutes under one and only one condition."

One kid said, "What condition?"

I said, "When you guys cum, you cum inside of me and you say the word "now" when you shoot your sperm in me -- deal?"

One kid said, "Sure, but what's the rush baby? We have all night."

I said, "I don't. I have 10 minutes and only 10. Now do you boys want it or not?"

One guy with long hair said, "Come here. Get between the car and the side here. I want it. I want to bury this cock of mine deep in you."

I moved with him quickly and we got in between the pickup and car next to it.

He said, "Bend over and grab your knees. This cock is going in your asshole. Any objections?"

I said, "No. Just hurry. Put it in and fuck me."

This kid lifted the back of my dress up, flipped it over my back and I felt his cock trying to push into my asshole. He was taking too long. I pushed back and just for a minute it stung as it went in. He only made about 4-5 strokes when he gripped my hips and said, "Now bitch, now, take it, take it!"

Oh that word, that lovely word! I reached back and grabbed his legs trying to pull him deeper as I climaxed.

When I gained my senses, I said, "More... I need more. Hurry, someone come over here."

The first kid pulled out and said, "Fuck her ass. She loves it there and is she ever good."

Another guy moved in and his cock slid right inside. I could barley feel it. However it still made me moan with pleasure. I reached down and pulled the front of my dress up out of the way so I could play with my clit as he fucked my asshole. He also climaxed very quickly and he let me know with that lovely word. He said it over and over and over. With every breath he used I shuddered and climbed higher and higher. It seemed that there was no end to how wonderful this feeling could get.

I glanced at my watch. I had 4 minutes left for one more climax. I looked at the other young men and they were standing there with their cocks in their hands watching us and stroking. I quickly said, "No, for God sakes don't cum. I need you bad, fuck me, fuck me!"

The kid behind me pulled out and another replaced him. He fucked me good and he fucked me hard. He climaxed and shot his hot sperm deep inside of me. He did as I asked and my body shook with each breath that he moaned saying, "Now."

I started to come down. My legs were sore. My arm, wrist and fingers almost felt numb. The kid behind me pulled out and the fourth kid moved in and slid his cock in my pussy.

He said, "I know you said three lady but I am going to fuck you before you leave here."

I was not as hot as I had been because I accomplished the required 4 climaxes in 60 minutes. However, I knew I could not just leave unless I did all five.

I looked up and forward. The one guy that was blocking the front with his body was facing me. He had his cock in his hand and he was pumping it hard and fast. I knew I would not have to screw him. I could tell he was going to cum with his hand. I put my head down and ground my hips and pushed and pulled the boys cock fucking me. He came with a blast and saying my lovely word, I did not expect to climax this time but as he came in me he said it and fireworks went off in my loins and my mind. I climaxed hard, real hard.

I heard the guy in front of me say, "Now! Oh fuck, here it comes now!"

I felt his sperm hit the top of my head and hair. Again I shuddered and shook to another climax. The one behind me pulled out. I stood straight and looked around praying to myself that no one saw what we had been doing. When I stood up, my dress fell back down and as I was doing this one of the boys had a hankie and started to wipe the others sperm from my hair. I was catching my breath and trying to calm down.

The one guy wiping my hair said, "Gees, Tom, you could have stepped back instead of shooting your cum in her "Lovely Red Hair."

He said that and I wanted to scream, I wanted to cry but most of all I wanted to fuck or suck some more.

One of the guys said, "Thanks lady but we got to get out of here."

I looked at my watch and realized I also had to leave. I had less than an hour to get home, get cleaned up and less than an hour to achieve 4 more climaxes. I knew right then and there that I could not do it. I would end up going into the service needing a hard cock between my legs.

With tears in my eyes, I walked back to my van. I got in and drove home. I was lost. I had no control over myself. My body and my mind betrayed me and I could do nothing to stop it from happening --nothing at all short of suicide.

I remembered that I could make the cravings go away if I fucked myself in my cunt and asshole chanting, "Fuck me, Fuck me, I love it, I Love it," 10 times but I had to do both holes. If I could get home quick enough I knew I could do it in the safety of my own home in the privacy of my bathtub.

I got home and as I pulled into the driveway good old silver came bounding up to the van. It was obvious that he had missed both Jim and I this long weekend. Silver is a lovely gentle big Rot. I opened the door and petted him on the head. I squatted and he licked my face as I scratched behind his ears and rubbed his back. I always did this whenever I came home. It was our routine.

As I squatted down I heard another burst of air come from me and I could smell the sperm aroma come up from between my legs. Silver smelled me also. He bent his head down and started sniffing at me. Within a minute or so, he was whining and trying to get his head under my dress. I quickly looked around to see if anyone could see what was happening. I did not see anyone but I knew better than to stay there as horny as I was and with Silver having the scent of sperm. I wondered if he could smell the leftover sperm from the three dogs.

I stood up and went to the side to take out my suitcase. Silver was right behind me with his nose buried into my ass. I kept swatting at him telling him to get away but he wanted nothing to do with that. I knew I had to get away from him or I would be letting him fuck me right there in the drive.

I knew I could not look down at his dick because if I did see it I would have to fuck it. I was glad they screwed up and showed me that part. I at least knew how to avoid doing something so disgusting. Silver followed me to the door. I would always open it and he would go bouncing in and run up stairs. I knew I could not let him in. I knew that if I did, I would be on the floor right at the door entryway with him fucking the shit out of me. I had a hard time keeping him outside.

I could hear him whining and scratching the door as I walked up the stairs. I walked to the bedroom to see Jim asleep on the bed. I guess he got home early. I knew I could not let him see me or for that much smell the strong odor of cum all over me.

I went down the hall and quickly got in the shower. I wanted to take a bath but I was afraid that the bath would wake up Jim. I took off the dress and put it in the bottom of the hamper. I made it in the shower just in time before Jim came in. He said, "Hi honey. I caught an earlier flight. How was your weekend?"

I opened the shower door and we kissed. I closed it and said, "It wasn't much to talk about. I did not learn anything I did not already know. Besides, I have been thinking... maybe we are beating a dead horse? No one is gaining anything over this. We have not closed one sex shop. I am beginning to think I am wasting my time and energy."

Jim was sitting on the stool and said, "Speaking of sex love, I sure missed you."

I heard that and opened the shower door.

I said, "Get your clothes off and get in here. I missed you too and I could use some sex before we go to church."

Jim got into the shower. I knelt and took him in my mouth. At the same time I started to work my pussy with my hand, rubbing my clit and sliding first two then three fingers in and out of myself as I sucked him. It did not take much to get him hard, it never does. Jim held my head and I was glad he was as big as he was. Very few of the men I fucked this weekend where larger than he was (well maybe more) but he was a good size.

Before this weekend I had only known this cock that was in my mouth. It was the one that would give me pleasure; it was the one that made me feel like a wife and woman. Right now it was a cock, it was a man's cock.

I made love to his cock with my mouth and for the very first time for Jim, I took him deep in my throat. He moaned out loud as my lips hit his hairy groin. I could feel the head of his cock down inside of my throat. I started to move it in and out taking every inch of him. I could feel his hands tighten in my hair. I knew by the way he was pumping into my mouth he was going to cum. I waited and felt his whole cock pulse as he shot his sweet love nectar into my mouth.

Jim said, "Oh honey, Oh baby, now, I'm coming now! I'm coming!

I gulped his nectar down and I felt my body shake with a wonderful climax. My fingers worked my clit with a flurry as he emptied his balls into me. Slowly, very slowly, I worked his cock with love as I felt him starting to go soft. He pulled out of me and pulled me up. As he did, my hand went to his cock, just holding it. He gently took my face and brought it to his.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.