Redheads or Blondes - Cover

Redheads or Blondes

by Dou7g

Copyright© 2001 by Dou7g

Erotica Sex Story: Hell hath no fury like a woman spurned. Especially when that woman is a Redhead named Fiona with a penchant for high heeled shoes and tight black dresses.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Romantic   Hypnosis   BiSexual   Cheating   FemaleDom   .

"I told you that you can't come over tonight, I've got to see my fiancée!" said Jeremy to Fiona, his little something on the side.

"Why do you prefer that little blonde tramp to me?" Fiona whined. Jeremy rolled his eyes heavenward.

"I don't prefer that little blond tramp over you. You're my favorite tramp and you know it."

"Flatterer." She interjected.

"You know me too well" he admitted. "Nonetheless I don't prefer her to you. I just prefer her Daddy's money to you."

"You shallow, empty hearted, egotistical prick!" Actually the string of insults didn't stop there, but those were all he paid attention to. While she continued he plucked his eyebrows in the mirror. As he plucked he looked over his reflection, wavy blond hair, thin (now) eyebrows, small nose (nosehair trimmed), slightly pouty lips, good chin and just barely visible a graceful neck. He congratulated himself on having the foresight to be born good looking since he'd seen how much trouble guys who weren't went through.

He figured it was time to resume paying attention.

"Overly good looking asshole!" Fiona concluded.

"Baby, you know I love you" he told her, his tone cajoling. "I'd much rather be spending time with you, and when I get my hands on her daddy's money we'll be taking 'business' vacations to the Cayman islands just you and me. So what's one little night?"

"You're right, Jeremy. I'm sorry I'm acting like a jealous bitch. Have a good time tonight. Bye." She hung up. Jeremy continued to hold the phone against his ear, a puzzled expression on his face. Was that contrition or sarcasm he had heard in her voice. And why did that parting sound so ominous?

'Have a good time tonight.' That was a normal thing to say right. To a guy going out with another girl... Somehow he'd have been more comfortable if she had told him to drop dead or something reassuring like that...

Seven fifteen. Okay she was coming over around seven thirty. Finished showering seven oclock, final touches on dinner seven ten. Everything staying warm in the oven, champagne breathing; good to go. Then a knock on the door. It's unlike her to be early he thought as he answered the door. It wasn't her, well not his fiancée Jennifer anyway. It was Fiona looking drop dead gorgeous (as usual) in a slinky black cocktail dress (which was not) that had a décolletage that almost went down to her belly button.

"Hi Jeremy" she said in a very low and throaty tone. "Hope you don't mind me coming over unexpected."

"Fiona" he said "you have to get out of here." She ignored him, twirling locks of her fiery red hair around her finger. "Fiona pay attention please, I have a fiancée and I can't be caught with you here." His admonition had not the slightest effect on her. She just paced around the room looking at the décor while his gaze was drawn to her lovely backside as it did it's best to burst forth from the confines of her dress. The stilleto heels of her black spaghetti strap shoes enhanced the roll and sway of her walk.

"Forget about her" she said looking over her shoulder at him. "Think about me instead, I'm much more interesting." Then she turned her head to look at a painting while his eyes dropped once more to stare at the long graceful legs curving upward to that beautiful...

She turned around and his gaze was leveled at where her crotch was now. He razed his eyes hurriedly but it was for naught. He was busted.

And so was she as he noticed, his eyes getting distracted on the way up to her face. "I'm tired Jeremy, I'm tired of the way you're too self absorbed to notice I'm unhappy. And I'm tired of waiting while you scam that poor little rich girl. So I'm going to take what I want. And what I want is your complete attention. When I'm done with you you'll have forgotten all about that blond tramp, in fact you'll forget everything else except serving me. What do you think about that?" She asked him looking directly into his eyes.

She lit a cigarette as she waited for his answer. Stunned for a second he didn't know what to say. Then he went off. "You flaming bitch! You've fucking lost it! Get out of my apartment. You want to own me! I'm not into that S+M crap. Okay maybe a little, you know fuzzy handcuffs and shit, and okay the cock ring was cool, but me, a slave, fuck that! I'm way too good looking. So just get out okay, of my apartment and of my life!" and he pointed to the door. The only thing that detracted from the overall effect was just the hint of self-satisfaction amidst his aggrieved pout as he realized what a good speech he'd just delivered. And the fact it made no impression on her and she seemed to radiate a state of not-leavingness that brooked no argument. Rather she walked slowly up to him, her hips undulating as she inhaled her cigarette. Just as she got within arms reach she put her hand on his shoulder, traced her fingers up the side of his neck, looked deep into his eyes and blew her smoke into his face.

"You're mine" she said continuing to look into his eyes. "You can try and fight it" and is if on cue he struggled against her hand holding his head "like you're trying now but you can't fight. You don't even really want to. You want to belong to me..." and she moved a little closer her firm breasts rubbing against his chest "want to feel my body nestled close to you like this" and now he was struggling less against her hand. "You need to just look in my eyes, and let yourself surrender. You can't fight me; you never could, not anymore. The smoke washed away any will you had to fight, any will to fight, leaving only a need to surrender, leaving you helpless against the feel of my body. Helpless against my green eyes, pulling you down into surrender."

He struggled weekly against her hand cupping the back of his neck and forced his eyes to face hers. Her sharp green eyes impaling his weak blue ones. His watery blue eyes as they glazed over. His whole body felt relaxed and weak, a buzzing sound grew in his ears and a pleasant numbing sensations spread across his brain. 'No' he thought to himself 'must resist, can't be caught with Fiona by the fiancée. Jennifer' he thought as his mind continued to grow numb. 'Jennifer will absolutely freak' he thought which galvanized him but his body felt so wonderfully tingly as he stared into her beautiful eyes. So easy to look and stare and relax. He just had to listen to what she told him.

"That's right Jeremy, stop struggling. Goooood boy, goooood boy. You don't want to resist. So you've stopped resisting and surrendered. So nice and wonderful to surrender to the numbing, tingling sensations of listening to my bewitching voice." And she stopped to inhale once more on her cigarette and exhale slowly into his face. As the smoke cloud billowed around him his eyes closed with a small sigh of pleasure.

She smiled a wide full lipped smile as she felt herself dampen between her thighs. She began to give him instructions as she took him deeper into a trance, on how he loved only her and took happiness only in serving her. And of course how he would return to this trance whenever he heard her say "loverboy"

Then she straightened out her dress, told him to lie down on his bed, took a drag of her cigarette and went over to answer the door as Jennifer knocked twice. 'Overeager Tramp' thought Fiona as she turned the knob. The clock showed exactly 7:30 to her glance out of the corner of her eye. She opened the door.

Jennifer was taken aback quite a bit. She was expecting her adorable Jeremy to answer the door with that cute little wave of hair falling over his eyes. And for him to be smirking at her in that way he had with those devastating blue eyes roving over her whole body; oh it just made her knees melt. Instead there was some red haired slut in a cocktail dress that revealed a whole lot more than it hid of her full breasts. 'She's probably wearing a miracle bra' thought Jennifer. Which was a trifle unfair since Fiona's breasts were actually that full and really did jut out like that naturally. Whatever faults you might find in Jeremy he had impeccable taste in women.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.