Taken By Mistake
Chapter 4

Copyright© 2001 by Linda Jean

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - Housewife is mistaken for her next-door neighbor, abducted, and sexually used far beyond anything that she ever knew or thought possible. Once she discovered this sexual pleasure she could not believe herself and the things she did.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Interracial   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism  

Sally propped herself up, reached down between them and started rubbing. At first I thought she was rubbing her clit until I heard Mary say "Hmmm, that's nice." Sally looked at Mary laying back with her eyes shut and moaning softly, then she looked over at the camera. She then said "tell me Mary, how do you feel right now, I mean have you ever been this turned on before in your life?" Mary softly said "no" Sally then said, "have you ever felt this sexually turned on before in your life?" Mary said, "Never, I am so horny, all I can think of is this pleasure, this wonderful pleasure this rubber cock is giving me"

Sally smiled into the camera and asked Mary "Tell me the truth Mary, have you ever cheated on George since you have been married?" Mary said softly "no, I never have until now." I fantasized a lot when I play with myself, but I never have even seen another naked man since I married George." Sally said " I could use a real man right now, not that I did not love you fucking me, I just could use a nice hard big cock in me, and what about you Honey?" Mary said in a dreamy state. "Oh yea, I could too, if only there was one around." Sally said "Oh I don't know about you, but I could use more than one, shit, one man between us as hot as we are would never do." I watched as they talked and the more that Sally suggested that they do something nasty like screw a strange man, the more Mary was now moving her hips. She was going at it so hard, Sally had to stop rubbing Mary's clit and use both of her hands to prop herself up to meet the thrusting Mary was now doing. It was very apparent to me and to Sally that the more she talked along those lines the more it turned on Mary as if was possible, I do know I was getting into it myself.

Sally said "Picture this, picture a man standing next to us, no, two men, one for you and one for me. Picture his cock, big, fat and rock hard, he is standing right next to you, his cock is right at your lips. He touches your mouth with the end of it, and you take him and you suck his cock" I watched as Mary was heaving up and down I could see the cock as it was sliding between them. Mary was moaning, and moaning, she was getting close to another climax and started in "yes, yes, Oh FUCK, YES, YES, OH FUCK" Sally looked at the camera and asked "Who are you sucking? Tell me Mary, whose cock is in your mouth, is it George? Is it Billy? Is it Johnny, Phil, my husband Peter, or Ken? Peter would love you to rap your hot mouth around his huge cock; he would love to be pounding this pussy of yours. Tell me baby who is going to fuck your hot little cunt when you finish sucking him? Who Mary, Who?" Mary was screaming 'FUCK ME, FUCK ME, OH, IT'S GOOD, IT'S SO FUCKING GOOD. IT'S CURTIS, IT'S CURTIS, OH FUCCCCCK OHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDD"

Mary was bouncing, thrusting and slamming herself in and out. With the movement she was bouncing I swear I could see a good 5-6 " of rubber cock between thrust, and of course it would all disappear from view as her pussy slapped against Sally's. It was wild. Sally looked at the camera and said "that's it baby, let Curtis fuck you, suck his big black dick, suck his cock, he's going to fuck you first, then Peter and Phil and Curtis now suck him baby, get him ready, Curtis wants to fuck this pussy." Mary was going nuts; I can't describe it in any other term. She was grunting as she heaved against Sally, her mouth was shut, the only sound I could hear was Sally's voice, and the slapping sound that came when their vaginas hit together and of course Mary's grunting, and her hard breathing

I watched hanging on every thrust and every breath, all of a sudden Mary stopped, I mean she was heaving and then with a hard thrust against Sally, she stopped. Sally said, "My, baby, you really got turned on thinking of sucking Curtis didn't you baby?" Mary laid there catching her breath and answered Sally almost out of breath "Yes, I could see him, I could feel his cock in my mouth, I could feel him fucking me. I mean he was here" Sally said, "If he was here, I know I would suck his cock and I would fuck him, would you?" Mary said, "I don't know, I would want to, but I don't think I could. I mean" Sally cut her off and said "come on Mary, you're talking to me, I would fuck him in a heart beat. As hot as you are right now you would too and you know it. Now admit it baby, you would love his cock in you right now, feeding your hot little pussy." Sally again reached for Mary's clit and started rubbing it again Mary moaned and moaned she finely said "yes, Jesus, Oh I would, Oh fuck yes I would." Sally said, "Come on Mary, your you sure? This is Sally, This is the girl that is fucking you, fucking you like a man could never do, come on, tell me the truth." Mary almost screamed "Jesus Christ, YES, damn it yes, I would fuck him, I would suck him, yes, are you happy now, you got me to admit that I want him?"

Sally said "I am happy that you will admit it to yourself, right now you need a real man don't you baby?" Mary lay there and moaned as Sally rubbed her clit. She was starting to rotate her hips again. She said "yes, oh God forgive me yes" Sally then said "If I am right, I know exactly how you feel right now, I would be bet you would want to have any man's cock in you right now, fucking hard, fucking this hot little pussy, right baby?" Mary was really starting to move her hips again, not fast, only slow gyrating movements. She said "yes, oh yes" Sally said "I bet you would love the feel of a strange cock, any man's cock, feeling it stretching and pounding in and out, any hard cock excepts your husband's right? Mary started to pick up her speed as she moved her hips again and she said, "yes" Sally looking at the camera said "what, what do you mean yes?" Mary was really starting to thrust again, then she said, "I want a cock, any cock but my husbands, ANY COCK, OH FUCK IT FEELS GOOD." Sally said, "I bet you would love my husband to fuck this hot little cunt of yours wouldn't you?" Mary moaned and said, "YES, YES, OH FUCK, OH PETER, PETER GIVE IT TO ME!" Mary was at it again heaving her groin hard against Sally.

Sally said, "I am going to call Peter. I want him to come home, I want to watch you suck his hard cock. I want to watch him fuck you and I want to watch you suck his cock clean after he fucks you, do you want me to call Peter Mary?" I waited for her to answer, she didn't. Sally said, "Come on baby, fuck me, yes baby that's it Mary, come on baby, harder, yea, oh yea. OH FUCK YES, YEA, YEA, HARDER, MAKE IT GOOD BABY, I'M COMING, I'M COMING, DON'T STOP, FUCK ME BABY." they were both thrusting against each other Sally slowed her pace and got back on track. Mary was sweating hard from her work out, but it did not slow her down. Sally asked her again "do you want me to call Peter? Do you want me to get him home to fuck you, so you can suck him?" Mary screamed 'YES, DAMN IT BITCH, CALL HIM, CALL HIM I WANT HIM" Sally said Curtis is with him, do you want Peter to bring him home with him?" Mary could hardly speak because of her labored breathing but she did, she said "Jesus, Call him, tell him to bring Curtis, bring anybody, bring everybody. I'm hot, I'm so fucking hot, oh, I'M GOING TO COME AGAIN. YOU GOT ME SO FUCKING HOT YOU BITCH, YOU FUCKING BITCH, FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARDER, OH, OH I'M CUMMING, I'M CUUUMMMMMMIIIINNNGGGGGG."

Mary convulsed to another climax, and collapsed. Sally waited a few minutes and said "I really am going to call Peter but only if you really want me to, only if you ask me to. I want to watch him fuck you, and I want to see that big black cock of Curtis slide in and out of your hot hole. I really want to watch him fuck you and bury his fat cock deep inside of you; do you really want me to call Peter? Do you still want them as bad as I want them?" there was a very long pause and Mary said "yes, call them, George should have taken care of me, if he had, I would not need another man. It is his fault, call Peter, I want him" Sally looked at the camera and smiled. While still connected with Mary, she reached for her portable phone on the coffee table. She hit a button and said" Honey, could you come home, Mary is here, she wants you to come home and let her suck that cock of yours. Oh yes I almost forgot, Mary said to Bring Curtis, shit, I'm sure she would love them to come along also, sure, we'll be ready. She hit another button and set it back down, she reached down between her legs and started to rub Mary's clit. Mary moaned and said "Oh, that's nice, that is so nice" Sally said "your so hot baby, you can't wait to feel Peter fucking you can you?" Mary said "Oh shit, that feels good, Oh, I love it" Sally again pressed her and this time she said "You want to feel Curtis's cock don't you honey, you want his cock in your cunt don't you?" Mary said, "Oh fuck, Oh forgive me, yes, I want to feel him, I want to feel Peter, to feel Johnny again, I need a dick so bad" Mary was heaving again against Sally who returned thrust for thrust.

Sally then asked "have you ever had a man in your butt hole baby?" Mary said, "No, have you?" Sally said "yes, many times, I love it there, it is a much stronger climax, it hurts at first, but does it ever feel good, what would you say if I told you your husband loves to fuck me in my ass-hole honey?' Mary was heaving hard, was grunting and groaning she said between her grunting and groaning in labored breath "George? He doe's, He fucked you? He did your asshole? Oh, Oh I'm coming, I'm coming" I was sitting there amazed at what I saw and heard, George fucks Sally too? She is such a slut; she fucks everybody with a dick.

Sally said, "Peter is coming home and he is bringing a couple friends. He's wanted to fuck you for months, he loves to eat pussy, and he is very good at it. It won't be long now dear you're going to feel his big fat cock in that hot little pussy of yours, how's that sound sweaty?" Mary said in a dreamy voice "nice, very nice" As she laid back recovering again from her last climax, she said "Sally, where you telling me the truth, or was that to make me come again?" Sally said, "Honey, I was telling you the truth, George loves to fuck me, he's over here almost every day, he is a very nasty man. I do love them nasty" I was watching Mary close, I wanted to see her reaction, the camera was to far away to see her face, I felt sick for her. I mean if Sally said that about Phil, then I remembered the video I had heard, Phil had screwed Sally. Mary just laid there and Sally started in on her clit again, then Sally said 'There, there, baby, after today, I know for a fact that you and George will be having sex daily and maybe 3-4 times a day"

Mary was moving her hips again, she said, "do you think so, he hardly ever touches me any more, now I know why." Sally said "honey after today, he won't want to touch another girl ever, he will have the slut he always wanted in you. You see George is like all men; he wanted a slut whore in the bedroom, and a miss prissy out of it. I know when we finish today, you are going to love cock, as much as I do, and George will never get enough of you"

Mary was not moved by what Sally said, but Sally's fingers and the fat cock sliding in and out of her moved her. I heard men's voices, and then I saw Peter, Curtis, John, Phil, Billy and Tom. All the men that lived on our street, (well not all of them) I felt sick when I saw Phil there, yet I knew he would show up in one of Sally's nasty videos sooner or later. Mary did not move she laid there, and watched as Peter took off his pants and with his hard dick moved to her mouth, she took it, and started sucking. Curtis reached between both girls and grabbed the dildo, Sally backed off and Curtis started to fuck Mary with it. Sally moved and knelt next to Curtis, she said "she wants you, she can't think of anything but you fucking her." she pulled down his pants and started to suck him, he did not need much preparation. He was rock hard, Curtis reached down and pulled out the big rubber dildo, moving from her mouth he got between Mary's legs inserted himself and began fucking her. Peter climaxed and Mary pulled away as his sperm was shooting out, Peter grabbed her head and said, if you pull away again we will all stop, you must take our cum and swallow it. Mary brought her head back and cleaned Peter off, Curtis came and then my husband started in fucking her.

I watched as Mary was going wild, I watched as every man fucked her, and when they finished they had her lick them clean and suck them hard again just like those guys did me. I watched Mary doing the same things that I did, she was wild, the more they fucked her, the more she wanted. I watched as first Peter then Phil then John fucked her in her ass, I watched as she was begging, I mean begging for more. They started taking pictures of Mary sucking dicks, and they had her pose for them. They had her fucking herself, and with the different men fucking her. When they where all spent, and Sally had eaten her, she wanted more. They had Mary spread out on the coffee table, on her back, she had her legs wide open, while on her back they could kneel and she would suck them and Sally twice kneeled over her mouth and Mary ate her. Mary's ass was right on the edge, after she could not suck another dick hard, she asked Sally for one of her rubber cocks. Sally said "I got something better something that will change you way of life, honey go get." by this time I had climaxed I have no idea how many times. I knew eventually that I would see perform; I sat there waiting to see just what he would do, and how he would do it.

It was Phil that brought in Brut and he went straight for Mary's open pussy. At first she started to close her legs, but Sally said "Don't worry honey, you will love it, if you don't, you can watch him do me." Mary opened her legs again and I counted three licks when I heard her moan, then on the fourth lick she was moving her hips and she said "Oh my, Oh my, his tong I feel it way up inside. Oh my, it feels so good, its rough, yet soft, Oh Jesus, Oh Jesus." She brought her hands down and with her fingers she opened her lips more for him. Sally said "see, I told you didn't I dear just wait till he fucks you." Sally got up on the coffee table and squatted over Mary's face only this time as she came down she told Mary "lick my ass-hole baby, come on, yea, lick it, now stick your tong inside. Yea, yea, Oh fuck that's it, yes, do it baby, fuck my ass"

It was apparent to me Mary was lost in her abandonment for her own sexual pleasure. I sat there mesmerized as I watched; I thought before Mary came over to visit Sally, she was an everyday housewife. That did get sex much more than I did. She did like what she got from her husband, yet in a matter of hours, she was just like Sally, and just like me. All of a sudden I realized what I was thinking, I was not like Mary and I was not like Sally, I was raped, I was used, I was taken by mistake. What shook me so much was, even though I was taken and used. Those men made me feel like I had never felt before. They did make me climax, and climax. The men did make me want to climax more and they did make me want more, but not like Sally or like Mary, they were sick, they were very sick. I had no idea why Sally was the way she was, but I did know that Mary was the way she was because of the experiment with this sex potion that Peter made.

I knew that Mary's vagina just had to be sore. Yes she was well lubricated with sperm and saliva and I guess the potion must help release her own juices being so turned on with sexual desire. I could tell that that sex potion worked. Yet, I knew I had not or did not drink any of it. Why was I so turned on right now? Why was I so turned on when those men took me by mistake? Why did I love the pleasure they gave me? Why was I so excited right then, and so excited right now? I felt myself wanting sex. Why did I could I? I looked at the TV and watched a Brut licked Mary and as Mary was working hungrily at Sally's ass-hole wanting to make Sally feel good. I watched as Sally reached down and rubbed herself to a climax. When Sally stood up on the table she said, "OK Mary, were going to change positions. Brut pulled back while Mary knelt down, that's it, now Mary, kneel down and lay on the coffee table. That's it, OK Brut eat." Mary and Brut did every thing they were told, and when Brut moved he went right back to work on Mary, licking her. I knew Mary loved every stroke of his tong. She said, "oh shit, he's in my ass, oh, it feels good. I need to have one of you fuck me please, oh, please I need a cock now." Sally bent down and I could hear her say, "Mary, none of the boys can fuck you anymore dear, you wore them out. I'm going to have Brut fuck you, you are going to love his cock dear he is good, and he will fill your hot little pussy real nice. His cock is big, and he is like a jack hammer, are you ready for him honey?" Mary moaned and I could not tell what she said, I then heard Sally say " mount" his ears popped up, he jumped up and his dick was in Mary so fast it was unreal.

Mary started to squeal, yes I said squeal, she was making those sounds I made, she was pushing back against Brut, She was up on her hands shoving back hard at Brut with every thrust of his cock slamming in her. I heard Sally ask her "You like Brut fucking you don't you dear?" Mary did not answer then Sally said "fuck her Brut, that's it Mary, push back, harder, harder fuck him Mary" Mary let out a scream, it was loud, It was a passionate scream she said only one word it was long, it was loud, it was mind boggling. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" that's all she said as she climaxed. When Brut climaxed he held her tight and for the longest time. Mary laid her head on the table her face was facing the camera. I could make out her smile; it was a smile of contentment. I smile of fulfillment. I wondered if that was the smile I had on my face when I was taken to wonderful that place of pure pleasure that she had just visited. I then saw flashes, they where taking pictures of her again. Mary's eyes were closed as she lay there enjoying the after glow from Brut fucking her.

Sally said, "You look like you liked that dear, did you like it when Brut fucked you Mary?" Mary just laid there and moaned some more. Sally then said, "How would you feel about us eating each other one more time?" Mary answered so soft, so sexy, and still so hot, she said "Oh yes, oh please, I never knew sex could ever be this good or being with a woman could feel so great. It is so hot and sexy. I love it" Sally looked at the camera and asked "Do you like sex with my dog and me better than sex with George honey?" Mary said something and the camera did not pick it up. Sally knew Mary spoke to softly for the camera and said "what? I did not hear you, tell me again or we all stop right now." Mary spoke out loud this time "Yes, damn it, yes. Are you happy now, you have me so hot and turned on? I want you, I need you, please come here, please. I want to taste you" Sally said "I want to hear it from your lips sweaty, do you want to eat me more than having sex with your husband George?" she said it looking at the camera. Mary did not hesitate she said, "Yes, God forgive me I do, I love your pussy. I love it when you eat me, please come here, please." "Ok" Sally, said, "what about Brut, do you love sex with my dog more than with your husband George?" Mary said "God dam it, how many times do I have to say it, yes I loved fucking your damn dog, I love eating your pussy, and I love you fucking me. Come on, I need you badly, no more questions, please just make me cum, please eat me, I want to eat you" Sally smiled and mouthed to the camera "I TOLD YOU SO GEORGE" she then said, "turn over sweet heart. I like being on top" (Mary was still laying on the coffee table with her eyes closed, the guys were all sitting around watching) as Mary turned over Peter asked her "do you mean that you don't want us to fuck you any more honey?" Sally said "Come on boys, give her a break, you boys had your fun, Brut had his fun, now it's just us girls, besides we have to leave something for poor old George. She can't help it if she loves pussy as much as you boys do; besides, all of your cocks are dead. Go away, leave us alone to have our own fun" Mary said, "Yea, go away, I want pussy, Go away." Sally moved her hands and said Shoo, Shoo, put your pants on and go way, go, go"

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.