Blackmailed Into Perversion
Chapter 11

Copyright© 2001 by Linda Jean

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - Pam and her husband move to California and they find that because of the cost of living she has to go to work. She ends up working for a man in a large Auto dealership that blackmails her into becoming the company's sex toy. She tries to fight it but it is a struggle from start to finish.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

We went back and fourth talking about all this and Bill kept telling Asher that we had no choice that he was not homosexual and I was not a whore no matter what it looks like on the tapes. Asher wanted to check them before leaving so Bill put one then the other in or machine. Asher like us could not believe that Ballard and his wife were so brazen to video tape them blackmailing us.

Before leaving Asher told us both that first thing in the morning they would be arresting the Ballard's. He told me I should stay home and sometime tomorrow they would be by to pick me up to come into the office in LA. He told me that getting those tapes was a Miracle and most likely with out them it would have been hard to prove what Ballard was doing.

The minute he walked out the door I felt like a new woman. I felt like I was just saved from a life of hell. Bill and I both had mixed emotions over this happy to be in control of our lives and sick because shortly other people that we do not know would be watching us doing some very sick things.

When the phone rang the next morning it was James Asher on the other end. He said "Pam, there is a car on the way to pick you and Bill up, they should be there in about 40-45 minutes." I told him we would be ready when they arrived.

While talking with the U.S. attorney I remembered the money Ballard had gave me, I asked if I should turn that money in or do I keep it. Perkins said "Mrs. Jackson, as long as you claim it on your tax's you will not get in any trouble for keeping it. As long as the money was not stolen or came from drug traffic, will not be used as evidence. However if it turns out that we do need to voucher it, chances are you will get it back."

We signed complaints and before we were ready to leave a woman walked in and said "Ballard wants to deal, he says he has things on many people in public office." Perkins responded "tell him that he doesn't have anything anymore, we have all of his tapes and evidence from our raid this morning on his house and car lot, oh yes, I forgot, tell him that the IRS has closed his operation down for unpaid unclaimed income. There is no deal being offered, if he cooperates with us, I'll give him 15 to 20, but remember the Tax evasion can turn out to be as much if not more. Tell him we take white slavery very serious." The woman nodded her head and walked out.

Perkins turned to us both and said "it looks like your nightmare is over, with thru IRS involved freezing all their assets, I don't look for the Ballard's to make bail." I asked "what about those videotapes?" Perkins said "We will hold onto them for awhile until the Ballard's are sentenced for the White Slavery charges, the IRS will not need them for their case. As for any videos of you both in their collections what do you want us to do with them? We can destroy them or return them to you for you to destroy."

Bill said "We would like them so we can burn them ourselves, it will sort of help us heal the wounds so to speak." Perkins said "I understand, you'll get them as soon as we are thru with them. You two are very lucky to get out of this so easy."

He called someone and told them to take us back home. When we arrived I had to see the car lot, so we drove down there and sure enough the place was locked down. There were chains around the doors, big red signs saying "Seized By the I.R.S." along with all kinds of police tape saying "Police line, Do Not Cross" when I saw that inside of me was a little girl jumping for joy that I had stopped this sick bastard cold.

I felt so proud for what I had accomplished, on the way home I was smiling. That night Bill and I made love over and over until Bill was just plain wore out. I was bothered by it because I wanted more sex and I knew Bill just could not give any more. I told him how much I loved him and loved sex with him. As I lay there trying to get to sleep, I realized that I was going to miss the very sexual nasty Pamela. I was going to miss the gangbangs, the different men, and even the sex with women. Somewhere I fell asleep. When I awoke Bill was gone off to work.

I got up got some coffee and sat down to try and figure out what I was going to do next. I thought about the money Ballard had given me and it hit me, there was a lot of money in making sex videos. I wondered if I made some calls to some of the people from the Ballard's card file that I stole, what would happen? What would Bill say if he knew what I was thinking? I thumbed thru the cards and picked one of the men that I was with two days earlier in Frisco.

When the woman answered I asked for "Jake" she put me on hold, I sat there trying to catch my breath thinking of what I should say and ask. When he answered I wanted to sound strong and in control. I said "Hi This is Pam, we met in Frisco last weekend, remember?" there was a pause then he said "yes I recall meeting a Pam in San Francisco how can I help you?"

I smiled and said "Well maybe we can help each other, I don't know what kind of arrangement you had with Ballard, but as of this morning he is out of business and everything has been seized. I am still interested in making some money from making videos and I want to see what you would be willing to pay for video tapes of myself?'

There was a long pause this time and finely he said "before I answer that, tell me what we had for breakfast Saturday morning and where it was we ate it." I knew he wanted to make sure I was who I said I was. I said "for breakfast I had two over easy eggs, toast, coffee and a cinnamon bun. You had Pancakes with eggs on top."

Jake said "well to answer your question we were paying Ballard $25.00 a copy of a tape, or in some cases depending on the tape and the country we ship to, we would buy the original for 30 thousand and we would mass produce the tapes here." Something told me this was wrong because of how much Ballard gave me and $25.00 seemed way to low for all the work involved with mass producing and shipping. I said "Well he is gone for good, I'll make, produce, copy and ship the tapes for $50.00 a copy, and I will not sell any original for under 50 thousand. And any video involving a dog is double"

I heard him laughing and he was laughing hard, he finely calmed down and said "I thought Ballard paid you $25.00 a copy?" I responded "our deal has nothing to do with what we would be doing now. If you don't want to work with me, I have 27 other companies to work with and sell my tapes to. You know my work, and you know I don't fake anything, do we have a deal?"

Jake said "Tell you what before I say yes or no, I need to see some of your own work, I want to see a finished product." I said "are you kidding, you already have, you know the videos are good." He cut me off and said "Oh no we don't, we do know Ballard made great video tapes, and his copies were the best quality. I ain't gonna pay top dollars for second rank tapes, send me some copies and we'll talk. I'll give you two weeks" We said our goodbyes and both hung up.

I realized just what an operation Ballard had, all those machines, all those blank tapes, and boxes. Betty was doing that end of the work, making copies and shipping them out. I knew that if we were going to do this Bill and I would have to work together, he would have to give up his job, and we would have to make some very big changes in our lives. I was on pins and needles all day waiting for Bill to come home to talk with him about my ideas.

I met Bill at the door with a great big smile and nothing else, we made love on the floor, then after that the hallway and by the time I got him into the bedroom he could not get it up again even though he wanted to. Making very good use of my time I said as we held each other on the bed. "I had an idea that will change our lives, you can stop working, and we can make tons of money doing what we love doing best." I love his face when he is puzzled, he said "what have you got on your mind Pammy?" I reminded him of the huge amount of money Ballard had given me in less than two weeks along with the fact that it was only a small portion of what he got.

I told Bill about my phone call and when I mentioned that if we make a video and sell it for $50.00 a copy it would still be worth the fun of making it but when we sell 1000 copies it is then $50,000.00 if we sell 5000 copies it is $250,000.00. When I said those numbers I swear I saw his eyes grow twice as big. I then said "we could just shoot an original video and sell it for a slat fee, but then we would have to give up the copy rights." Bill said "but it's illegal to do that isn't it?" I could not believe my husband, how could he be so behind the times.

"Illegal" I said "Ballard is not going to jail for making porn tapes, he is going to jail for white slavery and ad to that his tax evasion for not paying tax's on the money he made. That is why that asshole is going to jail. If we do this, I want it 100% legal, we get a Tax number, a business license, and make sure every step of the way we are not breaking any laws. People love Porn; they pay good money for good movies of real sex. I have learned that these past weeks. I know this because of all that money we have in our account. The big difference is my way we have control of what we do and the movies we make. The raunchier the movie, the more we get per video."

All the time I was talking I kept his dick in my hand gently playing with it. By now it was hard again and I simply said "if you want to do this with me I want you to come in my mouth if you don't, when you get ready to come, just pull my head away and I'll jack you off." I did not wait for a response; I bent down and took him in my mouth. Bill moaned and ground his hips against my face as I made love to that sweet cock of his. I could tell he was getting close to coming I waited to see if he was going to pull my head off of him or not. I felt his hands move to my head and as his cock swelled and expanded shooting his sperm down my throat he held me tight against his groin.

When I was sure he was finished I moved up and kissed him a very wet, cum filled kiss. I then said "it looks like you decided to do this with me." He looked at me with a funny look and said "I heard you say "if I wanted to do this with you" so I figured I may as well do it with you and we both make money or you would do it by yourself or you would find some other way to do it. I would rather be part of this then not" I light bulb went off in my head and I said with out giving it much thought. "We can make some gay video's also, I saw you in action the other day when I got those tapes, I think for not liking sex with other men, you are one hell of an actor. The way you suck a cock would put a lot of women to shame and the way you squirm and squeal when you are getting fucked in your ass, well you make a gal like me wish I could feel what you were feeling."

Bills face turned bright red; he was so embarrassed from what I had just said. I did not mean it to embarrass him or hurt him; hell it was a turn on watching him. I knew I had to say something fast. I said, "Look honey you are my man, you are not gay, I know that, I am not either, I love sex with women, I love it a lot, but you are my man and I love only you. If you enjoy being fucked in your ass half as much as I do, I think that is great, since you are a man, I am sure you could give a much better job sucking off another guy. It is only sex, and why shouldn't we enjoy our sex life together or with others. No matter how much you love sex with a man, I know you love me and you will never loose my love for you. Besides if you don't want to make any more man sex tapes that's Ok. However, if you decide to play around with some more men, I just want to watch. I love watching you get off like that."

 
There is more of this chapter...

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.