Blackmailed Into Perversion - Cover

Blackmailed Into Perversion

Copyright© 2001 by Linda Jean

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - Pam and her husband move to California and they find that because of the cost of living she has to go to work. She ends up working for a man in a large Auto dealership that blackmails her into becoming the company's sex toy. She tries to fight it but it is a struggle from start to finish.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

He finally said, "Oh no, I mean, yes, I don't mind at all. In fact, I am happy you haven't had the time. I guess you had to rush off here to work right after sex this morning. I have always wanted to eat a woman like that."

While he was talking, I moved back over to the long couch. I lay back, opened my legs and dropped my left leg onto the floor. I knew that he could see my cum-filled cunt oozing out what he wanted to eat. Jack stood up and moved over to my couch, knelt on the floor and as he came closer to my cunt, I said, "I hope you don't mind, but I have quite a bit of sperm in there. We had a very heavy sex bout this morning." I heard him moan as his lips touched my labia. I felt his lips parting my lips and his tongue gently playing with my open hole, allowing all the sperm he could get to come out of me into his mouth. I reached down and began to rub my clit as he worked my hole. I felt him move up and I pulled my fingers away, knowing that his lips were about to replace them on my clit.

I felt electricity race through me as he made love to my nasty-ass cunt with his lips and mouth. Just the thought of it all happening made me shiver with even a stronger lust in my loins. I just lay there, seemingly forever, as he worked and worked and made love to me with his mouth. I kept climaxing and coming and it did not seem I would ever stop my orgasms. I had to have him.

I said, "Oh, Jack, I need you, I need you to fuck me. I need that hard cock of yours in me. Fuck me, Jack, fuck me, baby." Without taking his mouth away from me I could feel him getting out of his pants. Once free of them, he moved up on me and entered me. He was not real big, but he was not small, either. What he was was rock hard, hot and ready to fuck. I loved the feeling as his cock slid inside. I moaned and clung onto him tight, wrapping my legs around him. I began using my legs to increase his power as he pounded into me.

He did not last long, he came within perhaps three or four strokes but, being the gentleman he was, he did not jump off of me. Instead, he kept fucking me and holding me until his dick got so small it just fell out. When that happened, we just held each other. I relaxed my leg lock, allowing him to get up if he wanted. He kissed me and was so tender. I said, "God, Jack, that was the best fuck I have had today. You are a wonderful man."

He got up, and I quickly sat up and took his dick in my mouth. I went to work cleaning him off, and when I knew all the juice was gone I took my hair and rolled his limp dick in it to dry off my saliva from it. When I finished, I said, "I have a confession, Jack. When I called down to Pete, your car was ready then. I just wanted to have sex with you. I hope you're not mad."

He looked at me as he was putting his underwear and pants back on and said, "Are you kidding, honey? That was the best sex I have ever had in my life. I have only dreamed of things like this and then to clean you out with you being full of cum. God, I was in heaven."

I looked at him and I thought I knew by what had happened that he would get off on what I was about to say next. I said, "Well, then, I have another confession, Jack. After I left my husband this morning, I screwed my boyfriend and his friend during my break. So I was rather full of cum. Don't worry, they are all clean and so am I. I did not have the heart to tell you when you wanted to eat me because I wanted your mouth on my pussy so badly. And I wanted you to suck me out, cleaning me up."

I did not know how he was going to react and the moment I stopped talking, I was yelling at myself for saying anything. I was sitting there calling myself stupid and dumb for saying anything. Jack had that same glaze come over his eyes and he said, "Oh, I don't mind, I don't mind at all. Maybe we can do this again sometime. I, uh, I mean after you are all full again and need to be cleaned out, I mean."

I stood up, smiled, kissed him and said, "Aren't you the sweet one? Who said there were not any good men left in this world?" I then said, "Jack I need to get back to work. Now promise me when you go downstairs you will not pick a fight with Peter/ He can be a dick sometimes, but it was an honest mistake on his part."

Jack was beaming and smiling as he said, "Oh no, I was the jerk. I owe him an apology and I am sorry for being so much trouble." I smiled and responded, "Trust me, Jack, you were no trouble at all. Just do me a favor, don't tell anyone about this, please. I don't usually do this with customer like this, I mean, you are just so handsome and good looking, I was hot for you the moment I saw you. I don't want the boys around here to think I am easy or something, OK?" Jack said, "Sure, honey, sure. Your secret is safe with me. Would it be OK to call you sometime, Pam?"

I smiled and said, "Tell you what: The next time you bring your car in, you come up here and say hi. Who knows, you may get lucky again." I opened the door and he kissed me a very tender kiss as he walked out.

He had no sooner than turned the corner when Ballard opened his door, calling me into his office. I walked in and sitting on his couch were Peter, Buster, Kenny -- the service manager, writer and get-ready man. As I walked in, they all applauded and Ballard said, "That's my baby. You handled him perfect. Asking him to keep it a secret that you are easy was a nice touch and making him promise not to tell Peter here. God, girl, you are the perfect woman. After watching you, I decided to bump you five bucks an hour. Not one of my girls ever handled anyone the way you do. And no one can hold a candle to you when it comes to sex."

I waited for the clapping to stop and when Mr. Ballard stopped talking, I said, "Thank you for the raise. Now I guess this is where I give you all you boys a nice good blow job, right?" Ballard laughed and said, "Oh, no, you don't have to. However, if you want to, I am sure the boys and I will let you." I did not wait for anyone to say a word. I said, "I would love to suck some more cock." I walked over to the couch and as I moved there, all three men stood up, unzipping their pants. After dropping them they all sat back down on the couch. I knelt and began with Peter. Buster said, "Pop the tape in. I want to watch her do Oliver again." I had forgotten that that room was wired for sound and pictures. It did not take me long to get off the first three men, especially with them watching Oliver and me in the VIP room. By the time I was ready to do Ballard, he said, "Fuck, I need to run and get my bags at home. When I get back, we'll leave." The men filed out, and I went back to my desk. I had missed two appointments, so I called down to the departments, telling them to send up their men to the lounge. I told them to only send my missed appointments so I could catch up. But then I realized I was pressed for time, what with me being tied up with them and the fact that I was leaving earlier than expected, so I called the other appointments and told them to meet me in the lounge also.

By the time I walked in the lounge, I had six men waiting for me, I said, "Look, boys. I have been busy this morning with a mad customer, and I am leaving early today, so I thought if you boys don't mind, I'll just do you all now. You can all have me, any way you want, until I have to go to the airport."

There was so objection, so we quickly started in. They all fucked me in all my wanting holes. I am not just using a word here -- I did want it, I craved it. When one man would fuck me in my asshole, my cunt craved a cock and my mouth craved a cock in it as well. When one man was fucking my pussy, I craved a cock in my asshole. So when I tell you that I had "wanting" holes, that is exactly what I had.

Ballard opened the door and said, "Sorry, boys, but Pam and I have a plane to catch. Hurry up. I'll be down in the car waiting. Don't keep me waiting too long." He closed the door and the two men fucking me at the time started to pull out. (I was laying facing one man with his dick in my cunt while another was behind me with his cock in my ass.) I said, "Oh no, don't you dare stop. I'm almost there, keep fucking!" The man under me did not have a choice. I was doing the fucking with him. The man in my ass moved back into position and began to fuck me fast. The faster he went, the faster I moved my ass. We all seemed to be racing to a climax to see who would finish first. We tied. The moment the man finished coming in my ass, I jumped off the man under me, stood up, brushed my short skirt back down from my waist and said, "Got to run, boys. See you all Monday."

I almost ran down the hallway to my desk, and as I was doing so, I heard and felt a big burst of air and sperm shooting out of me. I grabbed my purse and down the stairs I ran. Ballard had pulled his car up to mine and was talking with one of the salesmen. I grabbed my stuff out of the trunk and put it in his open trunk. I went and sat down in his car to wait for him. He and the sales clerk came to my door and Ballard opened it. He said, "How quick do you think you can give a guy a blow job, honey?"

I looked at him, confused, and said, "It all depends on how worked up he is when I start. Why?" Ballard said that he had just bet Mike that I could get a guy from soft to a climax in less than two minutes. I smiled and said, "Two, no problem. I thought you were going to make it hard on me and bet I could do it in one minute." Mike laughed and said, "I don't care how good you think you are, baby, but that will never happen." Ballard reached into his pocket pulled out a wad of money and said, "In fact, Michael, I will bet you a thousand bucks that Pam here can get your nut in one minute from the moment she wraps her lips around you until you shoot."

I looked at them both and panicked One minute! I started to speak when Mike said, "I don't have the cash with me." Ballard said, "Oh, don't worry. I'll spot you the money. If I lose, you get 10 $100 bills; if I lose, I'll take it out of your commissions." Mike said, "It's a bet. Where and when?" Ballard said, "Here and now." We were in the employee parking lot. I started to climb back out of the car, but Ballard said, "No, stay there." I knew I had a hell of a job in front of me and as Mike moved over close to me, I could see his bulge in his pants. Trying to take charge, I said, "It won't be fair; he's pretty much hard right now." Mike responded, "Even if I was hard, you still couldn't get me off in less than a minute." Ballard said, "OK, want to double the bet, make it two grand?' Mike said, "Sure, but you're just throwing your money away."

I opened my legs as he unzipped his pants. I said, looking up at him standing there next to the car in the open doorway, while he pulled out his cock from his underwear, "I hope you don't mind if I playing with myself as I suck you off. I get so fucking hot when I suck a big fat lovely cock like yours." I began to finger my pussy and I scooped up some leftover sperm and, bringing it to my lips, I said, "Mmmmm. I love that taste. I just left six boys upstairs that fucked me silly. I am so full of cum, but no one let me suck them off." That was a big lie; I had sucked them all more than once. But my mind game was working because his cock was so ridged I could see it pulsing. I looked up and said, "Time to back out, baby. And tell you what: If you do, I'll still give you a hot wet long blow job." Ballard said, "Yeah, Mike, last chance. Once she wraps her mouth around your cock, the bet is good."

Mike said, She ain't going to get me off in one minute. Now come on, I ain't got all day." I was getting into the tease now and I was really turned on. I began fingering myself faster and faster, moaning and licking my lips. I moved very slowly to him. I moved so slow that he could not wait. He grabbed my head and brought my mouth to him. I heard Ballard say, "The clock is ticking." I took a big gulp. When I felt his cock slide down my throat, I moaned out loud and I started fingering my cunt like a madwoman. My head was bobbing up and down on his shaft and before I could get to my racing climax, I felt him stiffen and shoot his sperm in my throat. I heard him moan as it let loose. I quickly pulled back to let some of his cum shoot out onto my face so he could not claim he did not come. Ballard was standing there with a stopwatch and said, "Time. Honey, I knew you could do it. It took you all of 35 seconds to get Mike here to unload." Mike said, "Unfair, unfair. She had me all worked up before she even started." I smiled and said, "I know, honey, that is why I gave you an out. You wouldn't take it, but I did try."

Mike hung his head and said, "Yeah, I know, but I never thought you could do it. You took me down your throat and the way you were doing yourself I didn't have a chance to think about anything but what was going on." Ballard moved him out of the way and closed my door. I was very pleased with myself, making a man lose all control like that. I just knew that if I had given him the chance, he would have started thinking of other things to take his mind off of me. I knew I had to keep him so interested that he could not even try to think of anything else. I was so pleased with myself I was beaming as Mr. Ballard got into the car. Then he handed me 10 $100 bills and said, "Here you go, Pam. This is your half of the bet. The way you worked him, I don't think a priest could have lasted as long. I loved the way you got into his mind. You are one in a million, and we are going to make so much money together."

We drove off on the way to the airport. We flew first class and in the air our talking turned to my husband. Ballard asked how Bill was handling my going to Frisco with him for the weekend. I told him, "I think he is handling it better than I am. I just feel sick knowing I am betraying our marriage. I mean, sure, I don't have a choice in it, but still I am sick because I like it so much." We were speaking low enough for only us to hear each other, and Ballard said something that floored me. He said, "Don't worry about Billy boy. Betty and Jane have this weekend all planned out including video at ten. I got you covered, so don't worry about your husband. He will get so much pussy this weekend he will probably not want to screw you when you get home Sunday." He laughed and I just sat there with tears in my eyes. This man was doing his best to break up my marriage to the only man I have loved or ever will love. I turned and looked out the window until I was sure my tears were gone. I didn't know how or when but right then I decided that this man was going to pay for doing this to Bill and I.

When we got to the hotel, the looks we got when we walked in cut me to the bone. I know I looked like a streetwalker coming in on the arm of this well-dressed man. We walked up to the check-in and Ballard said, "I am Mr. Bill Ballard. You have reservations for my secretary and I for the weekend. Are they adjoining suites?" The male clerk looked at me and the screen in front of him and then in a surprised voice he said, "Oh, yes, here you are. Will your secretary be arriving shortly?" Ballard smiled grimly and said, "Listen, asshole, this is my secretary. I'm paying you $1,900 a night to stay here for two fucking nights, so you clean up that nasty ass-fucking attitude or I will go to the Regency and I'll make sure your ass is fired, You treat my employees with respect, you got that, boy?"

The clerk's eyes got huge. He could not say enough how sorry he was. The whole world heard Ballard as he barked at the silly little man. I looked around and the looks all changed when they looked at me. It was if Ballard told everyone there to change the way they were thinking about me. When we got to our rooms, Ballard opened the adjoining door between us and came in. I asked, "Would you mind if I took a shower before dinner?" He smiled and said, "Sure, kid, go ahead and shower, but remember I want that cunt of your to smell and stink. You can wash it when you get home Sunday. I want the boys when they eat you tonight and tomorrow to be eating their own cum from you."

He went to his room after telling me to be ready for dinner at 7. I called my house, hoping to speak with my husband. I guess I was a little surprised when Bill did not answer, then I remembered what Ballard told me on the plane. I told the machine my hotel and room number, and then I said, "I love you, honey. When I get home we have to talk. Call me when you get home. I don't care what time it is."

I hung up the phone and put my things away. I got in the shower and washed myself off. After drying off and blowing my hair, I went to ask Ballard what he would like for me to wear. I walked in and he was on the phone, a porno playing on the TV. He stopped talking long enough to say, "Yes?" I said, "What would you like me to wear tonight? Want me to wear my gown or dress in my whore outfit?" I said it without thinking and I almost froze waiting for a tongue lashing for saying my "whore outfit."

Ballard just said, "Hey, you're a whore, so dress like one. You know how I want you. Just make sure when you sit down at the table that I can see your cunt and everyone else can, too" I said, "Great, I'll get ready." I heard him say as I was walking out, "Yeah, the bitch still hasn't got it through her fucking head how she is to dress when she is with me. What that's, Jane is working him right now? Tell me, Betty babe, what have you two girls got planned?" I stopped just inside my room and I listened very carefully to him speaking to his wife. I heard him say, "Yeah, she sure is. Oh, boy, he'll love that, sure. Sure, you know I will. Around 7, I think, we're meeting for dinner, and we'll come back up here and we'll all fuck her all night. I think by tomorrow night, I'll have the contracts signed and celebrate with a whole lot of fucking. Maybe I'll find a dog for her. Did you see how she loves a dog fucking her? She's the best I have ever seen. Oh, honey, of course not, you know no one is better than you. You're kidding, he is? God, I can't wait to see the video. I bet Pam is going to pee her pants when she sees that."

I half-stumbled and walked to the bed. I sat down, dazed by what I'd heard. Ballard and his wife were alike -- he had turned me into a whore and she was doing things to my Bill that would change him. I was stunned; I had all kinds of images running through my head of what she was doing to Bill. I thought, "What can she do? So what if she gets him to fuck her or Jane? So what if they have him fucking 10 girls? I will not stop loving him; we will not split up over that. What could she do that would make me pee my pants? Nothing! I did way more than he ever could."

I got up, picked out my skirt, and white top with long sleeves. My top looked more like it belonged on me when I was wearing one of my suits, not this short skirt. I fixed my hair and went into Ballard's room when I was ready. He was still getting dressed when he said, "I called Betty. She and Jane have old Billy boy by the balls. I sure would not want to be in his fucking shoes these next two days. I just hope when they finish with him, he'll go home like a good little boy." I said, "I don't want to hear anything about my husband this weekend. I'm here with you and we're here to make money."

Ballard stopped dressing, looked at me and said, "I like the way you think, Pam. You're right, you can watch the videos when we get back." I looked at him, wondering, "What the hell is he talking about? What are his wife and Jane doing to my husband?"

We went to the elevator to go downstairs. The moment the door closed, Ballard put his hand between my legs and put his fingers up and inside of me. He said, "Good, you're still all nice and wet. Is it because you are excited or is that some left-over cum in there still keeping you nice and moist?" I knew it was "left-over cum in there," as he put it, however, I also knew what he wanted to hear, so I said, "Excitement, Mr. Ballard, pure excitement." He pulled his hand out, licked his fingers and the door opened. We went into the bar, found a table and sat down. The table was the kind where barstools were used for chairs, so the people in the booths sitting down at a normal table were face level with the seats of the chairs that we sat in.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.