Blackmailed Into Perversion - Cover

Blackmailed Into Perversion

Copyright© 2001 by Linda Jean

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - Pam and her husband move to California and they find that because of the cost of living she has to go to work. She ends up working for a man in a large Auto dealership that blackmails her into becoming the company's sex toy. She tries to fight it but it is a struggle from start to finish.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

I put on a big smile and said, "Are you kidding? Sure, I can. I would love to get off using them. What do they have to do with this weekend?" Ballard said, "Well, we are meeting some new distributors Friday night and they have seen you in your other videos. Now, they all want to see just how hot you are and what you do between fucking men. They do not believe there is a woman like you on this earth. Jane is nothing like you. If things work out good this weekend, they are going to order 13,000 tapes, so that means we will be getting a sign-up bonus. Your part should be close to eight grand. So I want this meeting to go off without a hitch. You better plan to stay in your room for a good two days. We are meeting two men from Australia, two from Germany, two from France, and two from Japan. The thing that has them all turned on was your little moment in the restroom the day I hired you."

"I would love to watch the tape of what we just did; I bet it is one hot, mother-fucking tape." Ballard was fixing his pants and said, "Pam, if you keep this up, I'll be falling in love with you. Now get out there and make me some good hot nasty videotapes so we can both make lots of money." I stood there and said, "I have to be honest with you, Mr. Ballard: I do love using toys, but I have never done it all day just sitting there. Is there anyway you can sort of help me? I mean, can you fix it so I can watch something on my PC while I sit there or something?"

Ballard said, "You have some real dirty books in your desk, or if you want, you can use your PC and go online to a sex site or lots of sex sites, for that matter. I think that would be wild. I mean, watching you sit there surfing the Internet for sex stuff and then getting turned on so much you just have to fuck yourself even when you are getting fucked all day by the guys." I said, "That's just it. You know how hot I get, but if you really want this to be real, I need to sort of cut back from the guys and just take care of myself. I will most likely get worked up to the point where the toys won't work and then I can, oh, I don't know, maybe just call the boys and have a good old-fashioned gang bang."

Ballard sat there for a minute and said, "Great idea. I'll call the shops and you just go out there and have some fun all by yourself. I'll tell everyone to wait for a call from me. When you are ready to fucked to within an inch of your life, you tell me and I'll have them all meet you in the lounge. If you don't break down, let's say by 4, I'll just tell everyone to meet then. How's that sound, dear?" I smiled and said, "Wonderful. By the time I am ready, you will have one hot fucking firecracker on your hands and it should make for some wild-ass movie."

As I walked to my desk out of his office, I heard him on the phone calling the different departments. I saw a man from the Get Ready Department sitting at my desk, a good-looking, big black man. I had seen him around but did not know his name. I looked at his name tag and I saw "Butch." I said, "My, Butch, you're a few minutes early. Would you mind so terribly if we just delayed this an hour or two? Mr. Ballard is calling your department right now, explaining what is going to happen today." Butch said, "Oh, sure, that is going to happen. You just don't want to fuck a black man. Admit it, bitch. You're some fucking stuck-up white bitch that thinks she is too good to fuck a black man."

I gave him a smile and said, "Honey, you have no idea just how wrong you are. I love fucking any man, I don't give a shit what color he is. I have fucked men that have tiny dicks and I have loved it and I have fucked men that are hung as big as a horse and when they have fucked me I thought I would be seeing the head of their dicks coming out from inside of my throat as they fucked me. Mr. Ballard has something in mind that I think you and the other boys just might like today, so be a good sport and come back when Mr. Ballard calls you." He didn't say anything, just gave me a dirty look, stood up and unzipped his pants. He reached in and, with a lot of difficulty, pulled out a beautiful, hard cock. I looked at it and it was huge and as black as coal.

He did not say a word. I did not say a word, either; I just moved for his cock and grabbed it with both hands. I bent over and brought my mouth to it and was moving down its length, taking it down my throat even before my lips hit my right hand that held the top half of his monster shaft. I moved my hand and took him deeper than I had taken any man in my life. I reached my other hand and realized I needed to get a breath. I pulled back, grabbed some air, and moved my mouth back down his shaft. I had found my very first cock that I could not get all the way down my throat. I could just take so much and I had to surface for air. He was not as thick as some men I have had, but, God, was he ever long.

He held my head as I worked his cock. I reached around him and worked a finger into his asshole. I wanted to give him pleasure because I loved the sight of his long fucking cock. Loved the idea of it disappearing into my mouth, loved the feeling of it forcing its way down my throat. I heard Ballard say, "Hey, Butch! I called Buster and told him to send you up when I called." I pulled back, looked at Ballard and said, "Please, Mr. Ballard. I would love to get him off and then I will be ready to start that other project for you. I really need this right now."

Ballard smiled and said, "Well, OK dear. You go ahead and have your fun. The rest of your appointments are on hold." He walked back into his office and shut his door. I went back to loving the big black cock in front of my face with my mouth and throat until I had it rock hard. I pulled back and said, "I know the perfect place to put that. You ready?" I stood up and went over my desk so that I knew that the camera under my desk would have the perfect shot of Butch's long black cock running in and out of my hot, dripping, white cunt.

I felt him cram himself into me and I felt his cock throbbing, I knew he was coming, so I gripped it hard with my cunt and moaned with pleasure as I felt him shoot his sperm deep inside of me. I closed my eyes and loved every single moment of pleasure given to me by this man. He began to move again and it felt as if his cock was not going down. I knew from experience that this was normal for most black men. I pushed up and back, dislodging him from me. I instantly felt his sperm running out of my spread legs, giving the camera under my desk the view of what he had deposited inside of me.

I turned and, after kissing him, said, "OK, you better get back to work and when your department gets called, make sure you join in. I want to feel this sweet cock again (I grabbed his big cock in my hands as I spoke) inside me." He zipped himself up and I slowly got myself situated again. Sitting down, I spread my legs wide enough to relax and I began looking for the right dirty book in my desk to sit and read. I sorted through 15 different dirty books. The covers were very naughty, to say the least. I chose the one that had a woman on her knees and a huge big black dog up on her back with his dick buried deep in her.

I knew from the cover that the book had to deal with sex and dogs. Since my experience with Ballard's dog, I have to admit, I had one hell of an interest in this subject. I began to read and it was obvious to me it was written by a man. However, even though it was, I found myself getting lost in the story. I have read many sex stories over the years, but this one was real raunchy and it had a greater effect on me than the others that I have read.

The story talked about a girl age 18 just out of high school who moved to California to become an actress. She ended up fucking everyone she came in contact with and the third man had her have sex with another woman, then they took her to a place in the country where they began to make movies. The movies were porn and the second movie involved her fucking a dog. The girl got caught up in her own pleasure and she loved having the attention and the sex from everyone. The story told how nasty she was and how she loved the feeling she got when she was fucking the dogs that they had her fucking in the movie. She even went outside after she knew that everyone was asleep just to have sex with one of the big dogs, who was in his kennel waiting for the next day's shoot.

Somewhere in all this, I had gotten so lost in the story that I became her as she did the dirty things she did. Without stopping reading the dirty little book, I slid open my drawer that had my female toys in. I grabbed a nice fat rubber cock that had a base with two balls attached. I brought the head to myself and easily slid it inside as I kept reading. I began to fuck myself slowly as I read. I did think of the camera under the desk watching me sitting there with my legs open and my hand running the rubber cock in and out of my very warm horny hole as I read.

I lost track of time and everything else as I finished the book. I closed the book, leaned back and closed my eyes. I just sat there fucking myself. I had decided to grab another dirty book when I saw that it was 11:45. I figured if I took my time I could read this next one and then be on my back around 3 working out the cravings the rubber dick could not satisfy. I picked up the one book that from the cover dealt with gang-bangs. That was another new interest of mine. I felt this ungodly feeling of pure pleasure between my legs as I sat there with that fake cock inside me and I moved it very slowly in and out.

I liked this new story; it was about a girl name Marline. She was a preacher's wife who got blackmailed into sex and the story traced how she lost herself to the pleasure side of gang-bangs and sex with girls and, yes, even dogs. I finished that book so fucking hot that I figured I needed to be fucked for a good two to three hours. I wanted to fuck one man after another. I put the book down and called Mr. Ballard. When he answered, I said, "I am so ready. You can't imagine just how ready I am." Ballard said, "Oh I think I know. I have been sitting here watching you and you sure love to play with your rubber dicks, don't you, dear?" I said, "Oh yeah, but right now I need the real thing or I should say things."

Ballard said, "Go down to the lounge and get ready for a hot workout." I hung up the phone, pulled out my love toy, licked it clean and then placed it back in my drawer. I felt as if I was in some sort of sexual trance. I had forgotten about my open doorway all the time I was reading and to tell you the truth, I almost didn't care if anyone had walked by and seen me. Everyone here knew why I was here; everyone knew I was the company sex toy. Everyone here knew that my only function here was to provide sexual pleasure. I walked down the hallway to the lounge and when I opened the door I saw three men - two guys I didn't know and Butch -- waiting for me. I smiled and told Butch, "I told you I would see you later. You're first." I moved to him and kissed him as hot as I knew how. I reached for his meat and grabbed hold of a handful of pants and stiff cock.

It started with those three men and by five o'clock I am pretty sure I had fucked 16 different men. Many of which I did twice and a few of them three times. My clothes and my hair were full of dried sperm. I could smell the wonderful aroma in the room. Then I heard Ballard speaking as I was on my knees sucking off one man for the second time while someone was behind me, pounding into my asshole. I heard him say, "You men need to clock out. I ain't paying you boys overtime just to be in here fucking my secretary. You do that on your own time." It was the same response as if he said there was a bomb in the room. Every one of them pulled out of me and after pulling up their pants they were gone. I could not believe how fast the room cleared out.

Mr. Ballard said, "Sorry, Pam, I know you were having a good time, but I figured you better get home before your husband or you will have a hell of a time explaining how you look." I pushed myself up and, after pulling down my short skirt, I adjusted my top as best I could and began wiping the sperm from my hair, face and clothes. I knew I looked like shit. I looked like a woman who had just taken on man after man, and they had left evidence all over me. Ballard closed the door and left me standing there.

I made it home before my husband and was in the shower when he arrived. I did not know he was home until he opened the shower door and joined me under the water. We kissed and I knew he was interested in more than just kissing me. I grabbed hold of his manhood and began working it as we kissed. I slowly broke the kiss and began going down his chest lower and lower. I had my goal in mind. I had hold of the cock I loved and I wanted him to know that his was the one for me.

Once on my knees, I took him into my mouth and made love to his dick. I worshiped his cock; I loved his cock; I gulped down his cock. I brought my lips down against his skin as I had it all inside my throat. I pulled at his ass, holding him tight against me as I moved my head giving him pleasure. I could feel him grinding against me as his pleasure built to a head. His cock swelled and began to pulse. I loved it as I felt him empty his balls inside my mouth. I could feel the water hitting the top of my head and my face as I had it buried against the groin of the man I loved. I held on tight as he began to soften to the point I could not feel him against my throat. I pulled back, stood up and we kissed.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.