Blackmailed Into Perversion - Cover

Blackmailed Into Perversion

Copyright© 2001 by Linda Jean

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Pam and her husband move to California and they find that because of the cost of living she has to go to work. She ends up working for a man in a large Auto dealership that blackmails her into becoming the company's sex toy. She tries to fight it but it is a struggle from start to finish.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

What surprised me the most was the feeling of the dog's dick growing inside of me along with the speed with which the dog was fucking me. I have no idea how long dogs screw I mean I never watched them do it, I have seen rabbits and they are very fast. I sort of expected the dog to pump me real fast and hop off of my back. I sure did not expect him to give me any pleasure. Feeling his cock swelling and ramming in and out began to take its toll on me. I think I became a babbling idiot. All of a sudden I could not think, I could not speak, all I could do was try and catch my breath, try and keep my head from exploding from the inside out, with pure, pure passion and pleasure. I know that nothing mattered to me except one thing. That cock, that big hard fucking cock! I wanted to pray to god that nothing would ever stop him fucking me. I was so caught up I could not pray the most important prayer of my life right then. I could not think of anything but the pleasure radiating from between my two legs.

I found myself holding onto both of his front paws with my hands. I don't know when or how they got free. I don't know if I broke them, or if someone untied me. I held on to his front legs and I wasn't going to let him go. I could feel wetness dropping on my bare back. I can only assume it was drool coming from his mouth. I could not believe it how hard and fast and just how long he fucked me. He just kept going and going. I pushed back wanting every bit of cock that dog had in me. I pushed back so hard I fell onto the floor face down but I kept my ass up and as we tumbled down I held on to his legs so he would not stop or jump off of me. I began to feel pressure building at the end of my cunt I realized that it was something growing bigger and bigger and it was popping in and out of my cunt. I did not know what was happening but what I did know was I love the feeling it was giving me. I could feel it as it would pop as it moved in and pop out again out of my cunt. I wanted it inside of me, I wanted what ever it was getting so big inside my hot fucking cunt, so every time he would pull back I would follow him and when he pushed back inside I shoved hard against him. It took some work but soon I realized that what ever it was was now inside of me and his cock was pulsing. I can tell you I climaxed but that word does not describe the felling that throbbed through my body like a sledgehammer. It was like my whole body became my pussy. I was my pussy, I was this dog's bitch and like a real bitch I wanted him to fuck me and fuck me and fuck me.

My mind was spinning and exploding my whole body just shook and shook with rapture. I felt the dog come. I felt his cock explode inside of my cunt. I felt his cock shot deep inside of my Cervix and it throbbed. It pulsed much harder than any man ever had done. Nothing ever had felt like that, I have been fucked by so many men in my life and in the last two days I fucked more men than any street whore fucks in a month. Nothing ever felt as wonderful or as great or as wonderful as the cock exploding inside my cunt. When the throbbing stopped, when the pulsing stopped, when the sperm stopped shooting he just stayed there on me. I was not going to let him go of him or let him get off of me.

I slowly came back to my senses I had not realized it but I guess I had my eyes closed because I found myself opening my eyes. When I did my face was level with the floor and I was looking straight into the lens of a camera being held by one of the men. I closed them and just wanted to relish the felling still coming from between my legs. I felt the dog fussing trying to get off of me. I held on as long as I could but he was a big dog and he wanted off. I felt him push back and when he did he pulled out, God when he did that, I felt like I had a log pop out of me. There was so much pressure then nothing. I did feel him pull out and when he did I seemed to fall down onto my left side. I saw him standing there for a moment then he moved a few feet away lay down and began licking himself.

The thing that took my breath away was seeing what had just come out of me. His dick was a deep red and it was huge, I mean huge. I could not take my eyes off of it; I saw that he had a knot near the base of it that looked between a baseball and softball. I knew then what it was that gave me the pressure when he pulled out. I noticed that I wasn't the only one interested in his big cock. Ballard was the man working the camera (yea I know, who else could it have been) I heard Frank say, "Get a close up of that Bill. No one will believe she took all that inside of her if we hadn't captured it on video." Ballard said, "Jane couldn't take him the way she did, and she loves to fuck Duke." I just lay there listening to these men talking and complementing each other on just how hot I was. The door opened and when Clark walked in he said, "Fuck he finished, I wanted to see him stuck in her." Ballard said "You wouldn't believe it, but she took him all the way and when he jumped off it didn't even faze her, I swear I think she could fuck a horse." Clark said "I know where I can get one if you want."

Ballard said "No way, were going to make a mint off Pam, and she is going to make a million herself. Are the girls keeping our other guest busy?" Clark said, "Oh yea, they have him eating out of the palm of their hands." Ballard said, "Good, now I need one more tape, this time we'll all do her ass." Henry said, "Good, I ain't taking sloppy seconds after a fucking dog." Ballard said, "Pam honey, get up and bend over the bed again dear, the boys want some ass." I pushed myself up with my hands and looked at him I said, "My husband, I need to get back to him before he comes looking for me and finds me like this. Please I want to go, you know I don't want him finding out about me, please."

Clark said "Honey Billy boy ain't about to come stumbling in here, he's down stairs playing pool with Betty and Jane they know what's going on in here and they'll make sure he is busy, now get on up and bend over I claim first crack at your ass since I didn't get to see Duke finish fucking you." Henry grabbed my arm to help me when Ballard said "No, don't help her you'll get in the shot. Pam honey remember what we talked about I want you to make us all believe that you want it as bad as we do. I want you to show us just how bad you want to get fucked in your asshole, now come on baby, you know what to do, you know what I want and I know what you want or should I say don't want right dear?" I looked at him standing there holding the camera at his side while he was talking to me.

I looked at him and said, "Yes, OK, I know what you want but you have to make sure Bill doesn't find out, that's all I am asking." Ballard then said "OK this is what I want you to do, lay back down and look at Duke lick him self, then get up on your knees wiggle it around enticing and asking us all to fuck you in your ass one last time. Do this right the first time and we won't have to do it over and over. After all dear, we're all just having fun here. You know you love getting it in your ass, so lets just party and call it a night."

I laid back down I knew what he wanted, I knew he wanted me to act like a cock hungry cunt. A nasty ass cock hungry slut, I knew it all right, the problem was, I know that I am not like that. I am a normal women caught up in his sick son-of-a-bitches' sex life. I told myself do this right and get it over with, what else can he do, it's getting late I'll do this and we will leave." I lay down and I saw Ballard bring the camera up to his face. I looked at Duke and said "Oh come on Duke don't stop now, come on Duke I need it in my asshole, Oh Duke." Duke lay there looking at me as I said his name but he did not move. I guess I really did hope that he would get up and fuck me I knew that in all honesty that right now I would rather fuck him than these sick bastards in the room with me.

I pushed myself up and moved back to the bed; lying over the side of it I looked at the men standing around and said, "Will you guys please help a poor girl out? Will you boys come and fuck me? You saw how Duke left me hanging, I need more, Please come fuck me in my asshole. I'll make it wonderful for you, I can milk a cock better than a calf sucking her mother." I reached behind me and using the sperm slipping out on my cunt I slid my fingers all around in it and began probing my asshole. I did that just in case Clark was too anxious and in a hurry. I know how much it hurts if I'm not prepared. I saw Ballard holding Clark with a hand as he moved in behind me watching me doing my asshole with my fingers. I knew what that asshole wanted.

"Oh come on guys," I said "give a girl a hand will you, I need to get off some more, I need to get fucked some more. Just so you know he didn't fuck me there. I know how some guys feel about sloppy seconds after a dog. He only fucked me in my pussy, so you can have me ass all to yourself, please come fuck me." I saw Ballard let go of Clark and he came up behind me. He said "Well baby you talked me into it, now get ready for the ride of your life."

I was glad I prepared myself because he put the head of his cock against my asshole and in one fast thrust rammed himself in me. I guess he as well as the others expected me to scream out in pain. I know that if I had not prepared myself it would have hurt, the thing is the minute his cock slid into me I was not acting for him, Ballard or the fucking camera. I wanted him to fuck me and to fuck me hard. I grabbed the bed for balance and I was pushing back just as hard as he was pushing forward. He was grunting and I was again going nuts with pleasure. I had planned to not be very vocal for the camera and Ballard but everything went right out the window, as I wanted every inch of what Clark had to give me.

"YES! YES! YES! HARDER! HARDER! FUCK! FUCK! GIVE ME ALL OF IT!" I was shouting as he pounded into me. I felt him swell a little and begin pumping his seed into my ass. I clinched my ass hard almost trying to break it off inside of me. I was not there yet; I was close but not close enough. I didn't remember to play with my clit until it was too late then all I wanted to do was hold onto his cock with my ass. He pulled out of me and I said "Come on, hurry, I'm so fucking close, please someone fuck me." I felt someone move in behind me and who ever it was, was as turned on as Clark. He slammed in and out hard and fast. I reached under myself and rubbed my swollen sensitive clit. I began my chant of sexual pleasure. "Oh yea, Oh yea, that's it, Oh honey you feel so good in there. Fuck me baby; fuck me, THAT'S IT! YEA THAT'S IT! HARD! HARD! MORE! FUCK I'M COMING! I'M COMING! NO! NO! DON'T STOP! DON'T CUM YET! OH PLEASE DON'T CUM! DON'T STOP! PLEASE DON'T STOP! COME BACK! FUCK ME! FUCK! PLEASE COME BACK!" I felt another cock slide in me, it was too late, and the crest had come and gone. These men were not interested in me climaxing, they were only interested in coming themselves.

The man fucking me wasn't in me long enough to even get me worked up enough to enjoy it. He pulled out and another one fucked me. He was nice and fat I do love a fat cock in my asshole. I moaned out nice and loud letting him know just how much I like it inside of me. I wanted to climax, I wanted it real bad. They had their fun I wanted mine, I closed my eyes, rubbed my clit and said "Oh honey that cock is so good, you're the best I've had all night, fuck me honey, fuck me hard, give it to me, yea, you got it, yea, that's it, Oh honey, Oh Honey! YOU GOT IT! YOU GOT IT! YEA! YEA! I'M THERE! I'M THERE! FASTER! FASTER! OHHHHHH YEESSSSSS!" I came, and I came hard, my body flexed as I tightened my grip of his cock with my ass. I felt his cock pulse and I knew that he was coming also. When the pulsing stopped he pulled out and Ballard replaced him.

The reason I knew it was Ballard was he said as he slid in my asshole "Not bad Pam, not bad at all, you convinced me that you're the biggest slut around, I swear I love you Pam, your the hottest bitch I have ever seen." I don't know if it was what he was saying, or the fact that he was saying it, or if I was just so fucking turned on by all of this but whatever it was I said "I love it, I love it, fuck me honey, make me come one more time, please just one more time. I don't want to stop, please make me come." I guess saying that made Ballard hit another gear because he began pounding into me harder. I was fingering my cunt and rubbing my clit racing to my climax before he got to his and stopped.

I moaned then said "Yea, Oh fuck yea, Oh god, OH GOD! OH JESUS I'M GOING TO COME! OH FUCK YES! I'M GOING TO COME! NO! NO! GOD DAMN YOU DON'T YOU FUCKING STOP! GOD DAMN YOU NO! FUCK ME! DON'T COME! DON'T YOU FUCKING COME!" As I screamed at him I could feel him pulsing into my asshole. I rubbed frantically and no matter what I did I could not make myself climax with out being fucked in my asshole. I felt him pull out and I just lay there and moaned in disappointment. Then Ballard said "I got one more dick to fuck you in your ass if you want it." I turned my head and saw Clark holding Duke. Duke was pulling hard on his collar as he was trying to get to me. I looked at Clark then to Henry then over to Ballard who was still filming. I gave a low moan and said, "Please, please I need to come, I need to come one last time before I go home."

I saw Clark let go of Duke and he bounded over to me jumped on my back and began jerking. He was hitting me everywhere but my asshole. He was trying and I was moving my ass to adjust myself to get him in. I reached under me and guided him to my asshole. Once he had the tip inside I let go and he crammed into me hard and fast. The way he fucked me I had to hold on to something so again I gripped the bed cover with both hands. He was a monster the way he fucked me. I felt myself coming to a climax so fast and again for the second time tonight harder than I had ever came before. I didn't even need to rub myself, I didn't need to touch myself I did need to hold on because even after I had finished coming Duke was still hard at work fucking my ass better than any man ever had or in my book ever could. I felt his cock swelling up again and this time when I felt the pressure building at the end of my asshole I realized that it was his big knot growing and I could feel it as it would pop as it moved in and out of my asshole. I wanted it inside of my ass so every time he would pull back I would follow him and when he pushed back inside I shoved hard against him. It took some work but soon I realized that his knot was inside and his cock was pulsing. I just closed my eyes, moaned, and moaned as I relished the feeling going on inside of me.

I again had lost it and when I came to my senses I was on the floor again and my face was against the carpet. I was holding Dukes legs again and I had his slobber now running off of my back down onto my shoulder and arm. I heard someone say "Jesus Bill did you get that? Fuck she is a dog lover if I ever seen one." I let go of Duke's legs and I heard Clark say "Watch this, he's going to be hung up in her, watch this. Here Duke, come here boy." Duke moved and pushed off of my back I felt his cock pop out and it felt like someone had just pulled out softball from inside my asshole. Clark said "fuck, I just knew he would be hung up in her and we would get a shot of her stuck like two dogs."

Everyone laughed and I just lay there trying to catch my breath. My back stung a little and I guess it was then that I realized that Duke must have scratched me with his claws when he pushed off of me that time. I said under my breath "That fucking Clark, if he would have just let you get off by yourself." I guess Ballard heard me mumbling because he came over to me and said, "Come on Pam we better get you dressed and go get your husband. I was afraid my stocking got ripped or maybe a run or two. I was shocked to see that they were fine. I stood there with sperm and dog cum dripping out of me onto the floor. Part of me was glad that I was dripping all over Ballard's Carpet. He helped me with the back buttons when I looked around I noticed that everyone else had left and it was just Ballard and I standing there. I said, "Did you plan this all along or did it just happen?" Ballard said, "Well I did want to see how you got along with Duke, and Carson did want to fuck you, everything else just seemed to happen."

I then asked "what about Bill? How did you fix it for him to be busy? You didn't get Jane to fuck him did you?" he smiled and said Oh no, I just wanted Jane to keep his mind off of you and us. I think it is my wife that fucked him, I'm not too sure, but if I know Betty she managed to get his snake out and fuck him." I said "You bastard, you fucking bastard, it isn't enough that you get me drawn into your fucking sick world of sex, now you go and drag my husband into it, I hate you, you, you bastard." Ballard laughed and said "oh no you don't, you don't hate me, I'm the one that has shown you your true reason for living, I'm the one that gives you nothing but pleasure, I'm the one that has you by your tits. You don't hate me now do you Pamela?"

I did not answer him, I stormed out of the pool house and I walked to the big house. I walked straight to the playroom almost expecting to catch Bill and Betty in there. I walked around looking and I saw the stairs going down. I could hear the sound of sex. It was a woman's voice; no it was women's voices. I felt a little relief thinking it was Jane and Betty. Then I heard Bill's voice. I know his voice when he is in sexual bliss. I slowly moved down the stairs I went half way down and bent over to peek through the railing. I was looking at a game room of sorts, it had a pool table, a ping-pong table, several game machines a huge bar and several big lounges. On one lounge was my husband on his back; Jane was squatting over his hips as she was riding my husband's dick. Betty was kneeling over my husbands face and she had her bald pussy moving back and forth over my husband's mouth, lips and tongue. Bill was moaning, Jane was moaning and Betty was moaning. Betty had hold of Jane's tits as Jane had hers. Jane and Betty were kissing as they both used my husband. I know Bill he is good, but he doesn't last that long unless he has rested and is doing it for his second time. When that happens he can go on and on and on.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.