Blackmailed Into Perversion - Cover

Blackmailed Into Perversion

Copyright© 2001 by Linda Jean

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Pam and her husband move to California and they find that because of the cost of living she has to go to work. She ends up working for a man in a large Auto dealership that blackmails her into becoming the company's sex toy. She tries to fight it but it is a struggle from start to finish.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Blackmail   Lesbian   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Slut Wife   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Voyeurism   Transformation  

Ballard said, "Looked to me that you liked that, honey. Do you know how hard it was for me to sit here conducting a meeting, while watching you on my computer screen with Jane? Get over here and bend over the desk, doll, daddy's got something for you." God I hate this man! I moved over to the front of his desk and bent over. As I did, I heard him unzip his pants and as my face hit his desk, I felt him shoving his dick inside of me. He must have really been turned on, because it didn't take him but a few strokes before he shot his sperm inside of me. He pulled out and said as he was zipping up his pants "It's almost 9, I have a feeling you are going to be one very busy girl today. You just remember the rules and if you follow them, you and I will get along just fine. Send Jane in here, will you doll?"

I was still bent over his desk as he spoke; I straightened up and I could feel his sperm running down the inside of my inner legs. I pushed what little skirt I had down and walked out.

As I walked, I was sick with myself for getting turned on by all those creeps that I thought were great co-workers and my friends just two days ago. I was so sick and disgusted that I wanted to go throw-up. As I opened the door to Mr. Ballard's office, I saw a man I had seen around here once in a while, I think sitting in the chair next to my desk. He was wearing a clean dark blue parts shirt. I realized that he was the man sent up for me to screw between 9 and 10. He was black and between 40 and 50 years old.

I had heard his name was Bill and I knew that he worked in the Parts department.

As I walked behind my desk, he said, "Hi Baby, I'm here for my reward. You ready for some black dick?" I fell into my seat; I really did not know what to expect and this was so crude and sick. I could not believe that I had just fucked my Boss again and, within only a few minutes, I now had to fuck this man. In my mind, I kept asking myself how did I ever get forced into such a position? One thing I knew for sure was that I had to stay out of the lounge and the restroom. I said, "Ok since I have to fuck you, how do you want me? Want me to bend over the desk or would you like me to just give you a blowjob?"

He said "Let's go to the lounge, we'll have more privacy there." I said, "sure, we can go there and once we get inside, the rest of your buddies will come in and want to fuck me. No thank you, right here is perfect." He smiled and said "Ok you got me what about the restroom, we can go there?" I said "I like it out here. Come on, don't you want to do it? What's wrong - can't get it up?" I thought maybe for a moment I could embarrass him and he would leave. He said "shit honey, I don't care where I fuck you. Shit, lets go downstairs to the showroom. I'll nail your ass on the hood of one of those new cars. We'll give them a show no one will forget. I'll fuck you here on your desk or outside on the lawn. I don't give a shit. Why don't you start with a great big black lolly-pop to suck on?" He said as he stood up and unzipped his pants. He reached in and pulled out his cock. Fuck, it was big and black. "You're going to love this sweet meat I got for you here, baby, come suck junior.

I moved from my chair and knelt on the floor in front of him. I grabbed his heavy piece of meat and began licking it and stroking him. I was hoping that the faster I got him off, the sooner I would be left alone. I was jerking his fat cock real fast as I put my mouth over the head. The way I was kneeling, I could see to my side and my doorway to my office. I think I had the only office without a door in the doorway. Since my office opening did not have a door, I was praying to myself that no one would walk by and look inside.

Somehow, I knew I was not going to be that lucky. I knew that anyone walking by in the hallway would be able to see us. While I knew that everyone had passed the word that I was the new company sex toy, I kept hoping I could get through this with some dignity. As I worked on his cock, I kept glancing toward the door opening. I was hoping no one would walk by or stop and watch. I could hear people walking in the hallway outside. I moved my eyes to see if anyone was looking inside to see me on my knees with this very black cock in my mouth and hands. I saw another man standing in the doorway. The man I was sucking and jerking off was not being helpful to me. He was talking loud to me, telling me how wonderful my mouth was and how he was going to fuck my ass.

I felt tears welling up in my eyes because I could do anything to stop this. I closed my eyes tightly to try and block out the man watching us. I think the man I was sucking mistook my crying as some way of expressing enjoyment. He increased his verbal attacks and grabbed the top of my head. He began to guide my head back and forth on his cock. I held on to it with two hands, doing that allowed me to make sure that I did not choke on him.

The man in the doorway said "Come on Bill, bring the bitch down to the lounge. She's fuckin hot as hell." I never stopped stroking him; in fact, I think I tightened my hands around his huge cock and I was working my mouth, taking as much of it as I could and sucking harder to get him off. I heard them and I wanted to make sure that I did not go to the lounge. I felt a tingling between my legs and I felt myself getting sexually turned on. I don't know if it was the way they were talking about me or the fact that I had this big hard cock in my mouth. Bill said, "Man, this bitch [sure] knows how to suck a cock! Shit, that's it honey! Oh baby, that's it! Suck that cock."

He was holding the back of my head and pulling my mouth closer to himself. My chin kept hitting my right hand, which I had wrapped tightly around his big cock. I worked my left hand, stroking up and down very, very fast. Every time I felt him pull my head onto his cock, I could feel my hand move backward just a little. I kept feeling his cock hitting the back of my throat; suddenly, something clicked in my mind. If I let go and sort of gulped, his cock would slide past my choke point and go down my throat, just like I do with my husband's big dick. I timed his next pull and let go of his dick with my anchor hand and swallowed. When I did, I felt the head of his cock go deep down my throat. As quickly as he put it in, he pushed my head back and I took a quick breath. I felt my head being pulled back to him and my mouth slid down all the way to my other hand, which was trying to jerk his cock. It happened so fast that my hand slipped and my face went to his black pubic hairs. I felt like my throat was bulging.

His groin smelled musky and his pubic hair was in my nose. I felt him push back and again I grabbed a gulp of air. It reminded me of my husband Bill when he got very close to coming. He would always fuck my face harder and faster as he would begin to lose it. Every time he did it, I would get so turned on, knowing that he liked what I was doing and I loved taking him like that. I would get so turned on that I would always begin rubbing my own clit and sliding one or two fingers inside of my wet hole. I was thinking of my husband Bill now and I reached down and touched my pussy. I was sopping wet from my Boss's sperm and my own juices were now flowing because of being aroused this way.

In my mind, I knew that this was not Bill (my husband) that I had in my mouth, yet I wanted it to be. I was beginning to get extremely turned on and very horny. I did not want this black man's big cock turning me on like this. It wasn't him; it couldn't be this man who was making me this hot. My mind was spinning, going back and forth between Bill my husband and Bill and his big delicious black cock going in and out of my mouth and throat. I could tell that Bill (the man I was sucking off right now) loved what I was doing to him and he just sat there and moaned. I heard him say to me "Fuck bitch, you are the best cock-sucker I have ever had! Take it all, bitch, take it."

I felt his cock begin to pulse and I knew he was going to give me his sperm. I moaned as I always did with my husband and I ground my head forward, feeling it pulse and throb. I knew he was emptying his balls down my throat. I was frantically rubbing my own clit, attempting to make my climax peak with his. I felt my own orgasm approaching; I was almost there when he shoved me backwards, causing me to fall sideways on my ass. I ended up landing with my fingers still rubbing myself frantically. Bill (my husband) would have let me finish, but this Bill didn't seem to care about me. I felt him pulling me up and he said, "You ain't finished yet, baby. Come on, let's go to the lounge and I'll put that fire out for you honey."

It seemed like I was in a fog; my cunt was on fire and I needed to have my own orgasm. My mind was telling me to go with him and yet another part of it was telling me no. It was screaming at me NO, NO, NO!

I could hardly speak, but I managed to say "No, not there! If you want to do it, I'll do it here." I felt like a rag doll as he pulled me up and bent me over my desk. I felt him insert his cock inside of me and I could not believe that he had not gotten smaller, like most men do. I realized that he was not hard as a rock, but then he was not soft and limp either. I felt him sliding in and I was hoping I would feel him inside my cervix. I felt him hit the opening inside and I then felt him push through. I moaned as I felt him deep inside. I felt his legs against the back of the cheeks of my ass. I knew that he was all the way inside.

Several times, I had spoken with other women and they always told me they could not take a man that had a long dick, because it always hurt them when the man hit their cervix I wanted to tell them that I loved that feeling and my own husband, always was deep inside my cervix every time we made love. All this went through my mind in a split second. This Bill was just a little bigger around than my husband and maybe 1-2 inches longer. All I know is it felt wonderful as he began to move in and out. I laid my face on my desk and just moaned with every insertion of his cock deep inside.

He moved so slow, pulling and pushing; I began to forget all about my husband. I began to picture that big black cock sliding in and out of me. I also found myself hoping his cock would begin to get a little harder. I had this picture in my mind of standing next to my desk, masturbating as I watched myself being fucked by this older black man and loving every wonderful, powerful, stroke. I could see his cock coming out, exposing it, all covered with shiny juice. Then I could see him shoving forward, plunging it all the way back inside of me.

I moaned and moaned with pleasure just rushing all over my body. I felt his cock getting harder and harder. The harder he got, the faster he began to fuck me; the harder he fucked me, the louder I moaned. It did not take me long before I wanted him to shoot his sperm deep inside me. I tried to push back, but I couldn't; he was just fucking me too hard. I began saying "Oh Bill, Oh Bill, fuck me baby! Give it to me! Fuck that pussy, fuck it."

He responded "You like that cock, honey? You like that big cock all the way up inside of your nasty ass cunt bitch?" I moaned and said, "Yes! Yes! Oh Fuck, I love it so much." He said "ever had it in your ass, bitch? Ever had a cock fuck your asshole, baby?" I heard that and I swear my mind shuddered because I love it when Bill fucks me there. I did love to get fucked in my asshole. Would he fuck me there, could I get him to do it there? I said "Oh yes! Fuck Yes! Do it, DO IT!"

I felt his cock pull out of my pussy and the head of it touched my butt hole. I pushed back at the same time I relaxed my muscles in back. My husband always took his time inserting the head of his cock back there. This Bill, once there, gave a fast shove and I screamed out in pain. "NO! NO! SLOW, SLOW!" He did not listen to me begging him to go easy. He began to fuck me as if he was trying to hurt me. I knew that it would only take a minute or two before the discomfort would go away and turn to blissful pleasure. He kept fucking me, not caring about my discomfort. Once the pain began to go away, I began to enjoy his slamming in and out of my ass. When that happened, I began to lose it myself again. I fought to work my hand down under myself to work my clit.

I reached it and began to double my pleasure. He felt so big and he began to long dick me (as my husband called it.) Pretty soon, I could feel his cock slide all the way out and then push all the way back inside. I loved it when my husband did it that way and with this Bill doing it, it was just too much for me. All I began thinking about was his lovely big cock. I forgot all about my husband; all I could think about was that lovely cock sliding in and out and how wonderful it was making me feel. I came and came and came. I could not seem to catch my breath as my whole body shook under him as he kept fucking me.

My mind was floating as my body just shook and shuddered with my wonderful orgasm that I prayed would not stop. I heard him say to me, "you liked that, didn't you baby? Well, we ain't done yet, sugar." I managed to hear that and I said "Oh Fuck it, Fuck me, don't stop, don't ever stop fucking me." I meant that; I meant every word. I did not want this feeling to stop. I wanted to go the rest of my life with this feeling coursing through my body. He kept a steady pace as my body just lay there under him, shaking and shaking with my climax.

As my mind began to return to reality and I thought back to what I had just done, guilt rushed over me. Again I felt like I was going crazy, because half of my mind loved the feeling of that cock fucking my asshole and the other half was yelling at me for loving it. I just closed my eyes tight, trying to concentrate one minute on that big black cock and the next minute telling myself that I had no choice and to think of my husband Bill. The thoughts were going back and forth before I realized that Bill was fucking me faster. I also realized that his cock was rock hard again. It seemed to be expanding as he pumped in and out of my ass.

I stopped thinking of my husband and I focused on this Bill's cock ramming into me. I felt myself climbing again to another orgasm and I realized that I was not only wanting it, I was craving it. I wanted to time my climax with his. I wanted to feel my body rock and roll when he shot his sperm inside my ass.

I had my hand back at my pussy. I would cram two and three fingers inside, then pull out and rub my clit a few licks. Pretty soon, I was just rubbing my clit, racing with my lover fucking me to our climax. I felt so close and just as I felt I was going to rush over the top and shudder with another mind-blowing climax, I felt him grip my hips and hold me tight against himself. I then felt his cock flexing and I knew I was too late. He was shooting his sperm inside my asshole.

"NO! NO! NOT YET! FUCK, NOT YET!" I cried out. He could not have cared less about my climax and me. He hardly waited until his dick stopped pulsing when he pulled out and said "not bad, baby. I think you like it better in your ass than Jane did. The boys are going to love you." I just lay there, trying to bring myself off with my fingers working my clit. It felt wonderful; however, without the dick inside fucking me, it just was not enough to fulfill me right then. I heard him zip up his pants and he and other voices were talking back and forth about what a great piece of ass I was. I heard someone say how they were disappointed with him for not getting me into the lounge, so they could all fuck me. I heard them laugh and talk as they walked down the hallway. I realized that even though my fingers felt good to me working my clit, I knew that I would not get that wonderful feeling that I desired so much right then.

I stopped and managed to push myself up off the desk. I looked around and noticed everything that had been on my desk was now on the floor. I felt sperm coming out of my ass. My first thought was to go clean myself up. That thought no more than ran through my mind when I remembered that Mr. Ballard would get mad if I did. It was then that I remembered the camera under my desk where my chair goes. Since my legs had straddled my chair opening, I guess Mr. Ballard had a very close up view of Bill fucking my cunt and ass, as well as myself working my clit and hole as he fucked me. I thought "How disgusting!"

I moved slowly around my desk, picking up my things and after setting my chair back up, I sat down. I put my head in my hands and I felt like crying. However, at the same time, I didn't. My mind was telling me to sit there and cry, cry for being so stupid, crying for being used by Ballard and his men, crying because I was a good woman and a good wife. I told myself I should, but I just couldn't. What I really wanted to cry about was the lust that was running through my body and the desire that I felt between my legs. I felt disgusted with myself because I wanted Bill to wait for me, I wanted him to climax, and I wanted him to make me come at the same time. I wanted to ride that wonderful wave of pleasure with him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.