Paranormal Phenomenon
Chapter 7

Copyright© 2001 by Paul Phenomenon

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - Adam Johnson, a teenager, wakes up one morning and discovers that he is delevoping amazing telpathic powers. He not only hears the thoughts of others, he also feels what they feel.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Masturbation  

Adam looked down at his mother. She lay on her bed naked with her knees raised and spread exposing her lush bush and mature cunt. Her ample breasts had flattened slightly, reducing her cleavage, and she held out her arms, beckoning her son to join her.

She's more beautiful than my mind could have imagined, the young man thought and slipped between her legs. She kissed him then, and Adam discovered the source of Sherry's talent for kissing him so thoroughly the environment around him disappeared and only the feel of bodies mingling existed.

Without assistance, Adam's cock found the entrance to his mother's excited cunt, and suddenly it was swallowed completely by the wet, warm membranes he had experienced so often with his mind. The reality far exceeded the ephemeral pleasure from a mind join. Adam would recall this feeling for the rest of his life whenever he stacked one pleasurable experience against another.

"Yes. Oh, yes," Adam sighed. "This feels so right, Mother. I'm where I've always wanted to return, and I'm not talking about my trip down the birthing canal." The young man retracted his cock and shoved it back deeply into his mother. "When I read your thoughts about you sucking on me as a baby, I remembered some other times, Mother. Times you pushed my baby cock inside you like this. I loved it then and I love it now."

"You can't possibly remember, Adam," his mother said as she matched his rhythm. "You were too young. I must have thought about it while you were listening to..."

"No, Mother. You buried the thought too deeply in your mind for me to find it - a protective reflex perhaps; but it wasn't hidden that deeply in mine. I remembered it not long after the first time I joined with you and could once again feel the insides of your delightful cunt. The feeling was so familiar, I knew it had happened before."

"Guilty as charged, Adam. When we were alone and your little prick stiffened, I couldn't resist it, like I can't and don't want to resist you now. I slipped your baby hard-on inside me. And I never felt guilty about fucking my baby boy, not for one second. Why should I? Like you said, you loved it; you even moved like you're moving now. The fucking motion came instinctively to you, Adam. Do you remember me coming all over your baby cock?"

"No, but I'll search my mind for the experience now I have knowledge of it."

"Enough about when you were a baby. It's much better now you have a full-sized man cock. Fuck your mother, Big Boy. Yes, like that! You're using your empathy, aren't you? You know what makes me feel pleasure. I'm going to come soon, but then you know that, too. I want your come inside me, Adam. You couldn't come as a baby..."

"Are you certain, Mother? Of course, I didn't squirt any semen, but I remember coming. You gave me my first orgasm, Mother. You gave me my first many things. I love you. And - and I love fucking you."

Mother and son stopped talking then. They kissed each other again, and Adam suckled her tits as he had done as a baby. Her breasts were sensuous pillows with well-chewed nipples - mother's breasts and playing fields for lovers. Her cunt chewed, too, but didn't bite. A sensuous, nibbling cunt. It nibbled along the length and around the circumference of his cock, pinpointing diminutive areas on the shaft that gave pleasure with its nibbling vibrations.

But soon her cunt wanted more; it pulsed, demanded and took extra pleasure as it sucked his shaft inside and then spat it out, only to draw it back in again. Then suddenly it was as if Adam himself were wandering among the folds of the pulsing cavern, roaming with his mind in the dark, wet canal of his birth. Lost in the dark, Adam could only feel sensations so exquisite he never wanted the strange trip to end.

Still his mother demanded more, and their motion became forceful; Adam pounded into her; he knew she wanted him to abandon all restraints. Their moans became wails as they plunged and pounded against each other violently and then retracted only to slam against each other again and again. The mating became primal, an end in itself.

The exquisite need for release rose to a towering peak Adam had never experienced before, and finally they came together with one savage thrust; they stiffened against each other, straining their bodies to maintain and prolong the ecstasy of their mutual orgasms, and Adam experienced her exquisite climax, as well as his own.

It was later - how much later Adam had no idea; time had become irrelevant - when the young man heard his mother say, "When you can, put us down gently, Adam."

What does she mean? Adam asked himself and opened his eyes. Still sexually coupled, mother and son were floating about two feet above the bed. Adam tried, but the shock of discovery caused him to lose his psychokinesis control, and the pair fell ignominiously to the bed. When they slammed onto the mattress, the force pushed Adam's still hard cock deeply inside his mother, deeper than he had been before.

"Never mind," his mother said and giggled. She nibbled at the young man's cock with her cunt and felt its still erect state lengthen slightly.

"Sorry," Adam said and tentatively started the fucking motion again. "I didn't realize I had lifted us off the bed."

"It was cool. I've never fucked while floating in air before. You just gave me a first, Adam. Let's do it again sometime - like right now, if you can manage it." She grabbed his youthful hips with her dainty hands and pulled him to her, giving her own hips a couple of shakes. The motion of cunt and cock created renewed twinges of arousal in both of them.

As usual, Adam thought, her first orgasm is only a prelude. His mother wanted to come again. And still a little later she would want more. The young man saw no reason to disappoint her, but...

"I'm willing and able mother, but Sherry is standing outside the door. She's lonely, even a little anxious..."

"Oh, I'm so selfish," Karen said, obviously annoyed with herself. She pushed her son away and rose from the bed. With her son's juices mingled with hers, dripping onto her thighs as she walked, she opened the door and took her daughter into her arms.

Sherry wore her preferred attire - nothing, and soon mother and daughter were kissing each other as only the two of them could kiss.

When the ladies disentangled their embrace, both looked expectantly at Adam.

"How do you want to do this, Son," his mother asked.

Adam grinned. "I've no preference, but why don't the two of you get acquainted while I recover and watch. Knowing both of you as I do, I know neither of you is averse to female/female loving. And I've never watched..."

"Move over, Big Guy," Sherry said, interrupting him as she landed in the middle of the bed. She beckoned her mother with upraised, extended arms and spread her legs. "Let's give the lecherous lad a show that will keep him horny and hard until we no longer have any use for his obvious talents, Mother." Sherry giggled as she ogled her brother's hard cock.

"That's a plan worth exploring, Sherry," her mother said as she covered her daughter. They kissed each other again and rubbed their nipples together. When they came up for air, Karen said, "I love you, Sherry, just like I love Adam and Steve. I'm so excited sex can now be part of the love I feel for both of you. In truth, daughter of mine, I've wanted to fuck you as much as I wanted Adam."

"Then fuck me. Then I'll fuck you. Then we'll fuck each other." Sherry turned to Adam. "Feel free to join in when the urge hits you, Big Guy. Your welcome anytime."


Mother, son and daughter lay in a disheveled bed, exhausted but happy as puppies after a romp. Adam wondered if he would ever recover from the afternoon's sexual marathon. He smiled when he remembered his father would soon be helping him keep the ladies happy because he seriously doubted he could accomplish the feat by himself. No way. Not with these two bawdy bundles of loveable energy, he thought.

"Your father will be home soon," Karen said to Sherry. "How and when do you plan to trip him so he falls between those lovely legs of yours?"

Sherry groaned. "At this moment, I couldn't trip anyone."

Adam and his mother laughed.

"I know your recovery time," Adam said. "In an hour, two at the outside, you'll be as randy as you were when you joined us."

Sherry grinned. "True. Let's see. I'll need him alone with me. Why don't the two of you disappear after dinner, and leave the rest to me. You have my permission to listen in Adam, even if I must invoke the privacy command to make Daddy comfortable. I want to share this with you, both of you. I'll let you know when to return. Mother, will Daddy balk at the four of us fucking at the same time?"

"I don't think so, but I want him completely involved. Your father has a lot of love in him. More importantly, he needs a lot of love. He needs to feel as we do - as close as we three feel. That won't happen if he believes he must sneak around to get into his daughter's panties. I don't believe he is inclined to male/male sex..."

"That's okay with me," Adam said interrupting his mother. "Neither am I, but if he doesn't enjoy watching the two of you go down on each other, he's..."

"Don't worry about that," Karen said with a chuckle. "I happened to know first hand that Steve enjoys threesomes, at least when two women and one man are involved."

"Mother!" Sherry exclaimed pretending to be shocked and then giggled. "Now I know why Adam thinks I should be wearing a mattress on my back. It's in the genes."

This is going to be fun, Adam thought.


Two hours later, mother and son sat eating the sumptuous picnic dinner Karen had laid out a wooden table in the park about a mile from their home. Sherry had amended the plan to have her father arrive home with only the two of them in the house.

A warm breeze rustled through the leaves in the trees. A lock of hair caught the breeze and fell across Karen Johnson's face. She brushed it away and smiled at her son. She noticed his look of adoration and blushed.

"You are truly beautiful, Mother," Adam said. "You're beautiful in form and in spirit. I love you a lot."

"Why, thank you, Adam. I love you, too."

"I know. I also know you're horny again merely thinking about Dad and Sherry."

"Yes. I know you know."

"Sorry. I know your loss of privacy bothers you sometimes."

"No need to be sorry. I've become used to you rambling about in my mind. I like you there." She smiled mischievously. "When the action starts at the house, I want a blow-by-blow description, Adam."

"You'll get one," he replied. "And, the description will make you so randy, you'll... Ah, Mom, Sherry and I found a private place inside that stand of trees over there - a very private place, if you know what I mean. As the plan unfolds at home and things start to get exciting, let's..."

"I can read your mind, Adam. Not really, but I'm pleased you want your old mother on her back for you while Sherry is tripping her father." She looked around and seeing they were alone kissed her son - thoroughly. She started to clean up the picnic mess. "Actually, there's really no need to wait, is there?" she said with a lustful expression and a bright smile.

"No reason at all." Adam helped and soon guided his mother to the grass-covered sanctuary among the trees.


"I'm home," Adam heard his father announce as he walked through the door from the garage.

'Goody, ' Sherry thought. 'It's show time, Adam. The poor man doesn't have a chance. I'll turn him every where but loose.'

The first hour Sherry teased the man unmercifully, but made the touching and the sights she offered her father seem natural without blatant sexual overtones. Then she decided to ratchet up the action. Dinner was over and father and daughter sat in front of the television. Neither paid any attention to the show being broadcast, Adam knew. Sherry cuddled next her father, a position the two had taken often in the past. This time, however, Sherry eagerly planned to demonstrate her round heels. She reached up and kissed her father on the cheek, and in doing so placed her hand high up on his thigh.

"I love you, Daddy," she said. "I really appreciate how understanding you've been about Adam and me."

"And I love you, Kitten," he said and felt his daughter's hand slide farther up his leg nearly to his crotch. His cock had been semi-hard for an hour. Now it rose up, tenting his trousers. The man feared his daughter would notice and think him perverted.

"Do you know why I appreciate your acceptance, Daddy?"

"Because the two of you need and love each other."

"There's that, but there's another reason. Once Adam and I started having sex, I discovered something about myself. I found out I really enjoy fucking, Daddy," she said and placed her hand on his father's cock. She quickly examined its length with her fingers outside his trousers, and then partially rose and straddled him without releasing her hold on his cock.

"I'd rather fuck someone I love than do anything else. And you know, Daddy, I love you; I love you a lot."

With those words, Sherry released her father's cock from her hand and wrapped both arms around his neck. She scooted forward on his lap until her panty-less cunt under her short skirt rubbed against his hard-on; at the same time she proceeded to give him one of her most memorable kisses. The girl humped against his cock and rubbed her blouse-covered but braless breasts across his chest until finally the kiss ended, and Sherry looked intently into her father's eyes. "I want you to fuck me, Daddy. Would you please fuck me?"


"She's correct," Karen said to Adam after he had provided the blow-by-blow description of Sherry's seduction to that point. "The poor man doesn't have a chance." Karen grabbed her son's tight buns and pulled him to her. "Keep fucking me, Big Boy. This is fun. I understand why you listen in all the time. It's like living your fantasies."

"Now he's protesting, trying to wriggle out of it to assuage his own guilt." Adam rolled to his back without removing his cock from his mother's cunt. "Your turn on top. I'll describe what's happening while you ride me."

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.