Paranormal Phenomenon
Chapter 2

Copyright© 2001 by Paul Phenomenon

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Adam Johnson, a teenager, wakes up one morning and discovers that he is delevoping amazing telpathic powers. He not only hears the thoughts of others, he also feels what they feel.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Mind Control   Incest   Mother   Son   Sister   Father   Daughter   Group Sex   Masturbation  

Over the next few months Adam concentrated on perfecting and controlling his telepathy and joining abilities. He experimented with distance and discovered individuals he knew well could be read at greater distances than strangers. Each day, the distance grew larger. One day, he heard his sister's thoughts while she strolled toward their home. Adam glanced out the kitchen window; Sherry had just turned the corner over a block away.

Also, thoughts came to him with more expression, unlike the computer-like voices he initially heard. The thoughts emanating from the minds of his immediate family came to his mind with the tones and inflections of each person, but a hollowness remained. A good thing, Adam decided. He didn't want any confusion about whether a comment was actually spoken or merely a thought.

Joining caused different problems. Adam believed he was becoming ill one day until he realized he was experiencing the uncomfortable onset of his sister's period. And, joining with an individual feeling guilty, fearful, sad, lonely, and other negative emotions caused Adam to experience the same downbeat sensations. He quickly learned to dampen or sever those connections.

His favorite joinings continued to be with sexually aroused females, which led to the discovery that his mother occasionally masturbated.

The first time it happened, he and his mother were alone in the house. Sherry was out with friends and his father was playing golf. His mother had been working in the yard and had stopped to greet him when she passed his door. They chatted about her flowers, and she announced her plan to shower away the sweat and dirt accumulated during her gardening efforts.

Shortly after Adam heard the shower turn off, the joining began. The arousal he felt from the connection was slight at first. Then he experienced caressing sensations on his skin, small, soft touches, followed by the parting of the lips of his mother's pussy, and the insertion of a finger. The touching sensations abruptly stopped, only to begin again a few moments later.

Suddenly, his nipples tingled as he sensed his mother's fingers tweaking her nipples. Her arousal, and consequently his, increased in intensity. Adam rose quickly and shut his door. The boy hastily removed his trousers and shorts and lay back on his bed to avoid a mess in his pants. He hoped his mother would continue. If not, he would need to jack off, and he preferred to climax without touching himself while experiencing his mother's intense female orgasm.

'Feels good. I shouldn't be doing this, not with Adam just down the hall, ' his mother's thoughts echoed in his mind. 'But I need a come, ' she continued. Adam felt her hands fondle her breasts, and then one stroked her stomach and finally parted the lips of her cunt. She felt wet, oily in fact. 'I need a good hard cock. A big one. Like Joey's. God he had a big one - long and fat.'

Adam gasped. Joey was his mother's brother. He had died in a car accident when he was a teenager.

'And he could fuck, loved to fuck - loved to fuck me.'

That's incest! Adam thought, shocked beyond comprehension. Mother fucked her brother! God, that's hot! I wonder if... no, don't even think about going there, don't start, don't...

'We fucked and fucked and fucked.'

Adam felt the fingers of her right hand flying back and forth across her clitoris as she plunged two, then three of her fingers from her left hand into her cunt.

'I need a cock, a big fat - long - hard - cock.' Abruptly the masturbatory activities stopped, and Adam felt his mother roll to her side. She reached and Adam sensed her open the nightstand drawer. He could feel what he considered a long, narrow box in her hands.

'Hi there, Joey, ' the thought said just before Adam felt a rubber object touch his lips. Aping his mother's actions, Adam rolled his tongue around the object and then gasped as he felt the object plunge into his mother's cunt. What an exquisite sensation, he thought.

'That's right, Joey! Fuck me. Fuck me good.' His mother flicked a switch, and the object began to vibrate. Adam had never felt anything so intense before. If he had not been joined with his mother, he knew he would have shot semen all over the room, but during a joining, he couldn't climax until his partner went over the edge. Adam liked that; he liked coming at the exact instant as his partner.

The vibrating rubber cock plunged in and out of his mother's cunt as she frantically rubbed her clitoris with her fingers. Minutes went by as the pleasure built. His mother's thoughts became a mantra.

'Good. So good! Come! I'm going to come. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck... !'

Adam felt his mother's arousal intensify, becoming stronger and stronger, until abruptly his back arched as his body stiffened, his legs flew apart and stretched straight into the air. He climaxed when his mother peaked at the same time. Gobs of semen shot out from the head of his cock. The contractions were so strong one spurt splashed his face. The climax went on and on and on. Slowly, his rigid body relaxed. He couldn't move. All energy had left his body. Still the orgasm continued, but softly now, not like the violent first spasms. The vibrating stopped, and he could feel the rubber cock slowly exiting his mother's cunt.

Unexpectedly, the vibration started again, and Adam's erection sprung back completely hard in a split second. His mother had placed the vibrator directly on her clitoris.

'That's it Joey. Lick your baby sister's cunt!' his mother's thoughts whispered. 'Flick your tongue across my clit! Lick it good and I'll suck you off.'

In short order, Adam experienced another climax. This time the sensations were not as overwhelming as the first one, but still intense. A short pause ensued and then his mother started building to yet another climax. That morning within an hour Adam climaxed four times. No semen exited Adam's cock after his first orgasm, but he still experienced the massive climaxes his mother enjoyed. The boy decided he preferred the female orgasm to his own, especially his mother's multi-orgasms. The male of the species had definitely been short changed in the coming department, the boy resolved.

'Should I tell her or not?' a thought questioned itself. Janet Lemming and Sherry had closeted themselves in Sherry's room with the door shut to change into swimming suits. Adam could listen in on their thoughts but couldn't hear their spoken conversation.

Sherry: 'Aha! My tits are still bigger than hers. I'm becoming a regular Guernsey. Adam likes them. His cock swelled up like a sausage looking at them yesterday. If he could see me like this, he'd probably come in his pants.'

Janet: 'I wonder if her nipples are as sensitive as mine.'

Sherry: 'Do blonds really have more fun? Nah! But in this case, they are, like the adage says, dumber. Though blond pubic hair does look more feminine, more delicate. I wonder what type Adam likes best, blonds or brunettes. We should invite him up, spread our legs and take a poll of one.'

Janet: 'I'm horny. I keep thinking about Adam's cock.'

Silence ensued while the girls talked without thinking, and then Adam felt arousal - doubled. He grinned. They're both getting hot, he thought and wondered if he could join with both girls at the same time. He locked his door and stripped.

Sherry: 'Damn! That made me wet. I'm so hot I can smell myself. Adam let her feel his cock! I knew big brother was a nasty galoot! I'm jealous - actually green with envy. Next time I see that bawdy boy I'll grab his banger. He'll be singing soprano when I finish with him.'

Oh, oh. Janet tattled on me, Adam deduced.

Janet: 'I need to come. If I touch myself will Sherry be shocked? Will she think I'm weird? Nothing ventured... Yes!'

Adam felt Janet's fingers spread the lips of her pussy.

Sherry: 'Do I masturbate she wants to know. Silly question. I'm no lez, but I can't let that blond bimbo have all the fun.'

Janet: 'Her nipples are hard. She's hot. Probably thinking about her brother's cock. I am.'

Sherry: 'What will it hurt? I've never seen another girl play with herself. Maybe I'll learn something. God, this is nasty! I love it. Now I know why boys get into circle jerks. Whee!'

Adam sensed the girls faced each other on the day bed in Sherry's room. He could feel both of them as their fingers manipulated their cunts.

Janet: 'This is neat - more fun than by myself.'

Sherry: 'Jeez! Her clit is teeny. Mine must be twice as big as hers. If size equates to sensitivity, I can probably come twice as much as she can. Maybe not. She's playing hers like a banjo. Hah, hah - dueling clits! This is more than cool.'

Janet: 'This won't take long. God, look at her clit! It's huge. I'm no lez, but I'd like to suck that clit into my mouth. And lick it, lick it, lick... God, I'm coming already!'

Adam came all over himself as Janet peaked.

Sherry: 'Look at her come. That's hot. I think she actually squirted! My pussy leaks like a sieve, but it doesn't squirt. Oh, I'm so close. Whee! And whee again!'

 
There is more of this chapter...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.