Kathy Carlson
Chapter 37

Copyright © 1993, 2005, 2013 by Morgan. All Rights Reserved

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 37 - Kathy is married to a hero, but now she learns how truly heroic he was. Part of the Ali Clifford saga, parallel in time with Allison. The later chapters -- those recently posted -- are, in effect, a book within a book with its own characters. The reasons for not making it a freestanding book are two. First, it uses many of the same characters. Second, and more importantly, it will clean up some loose ends regarding Kathy Carlson.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

Andy next awakened after nine o'clock, but it took an instant for her to orient herself. When she did, she realized she was still on Jack's body and his cock was still inside her. She began to work her vaginal muscles and almost instantly felt a marvelous sensation as his cock just steadily grew in size while it was inside her body. When he felt her movement and then his own reaction, Jack awakened, too.

As he opened his eyes the first thing he saw were Andy's beautiful blue eyes focused on his. "Darling," she said softly, "Let's do this all the time. What's the sense of going to all the trouble of taking your cock out and putting it back in again? Why don't you just leave it there? Then whenever I feel like it — which is mostly all the time — all I will have to do is work my muscles a little bit. And I can't tell you what it feels like to feel your glorious cock grow inside me."

"But how can we move around?" Jack asked, trying to be practical while valiantly trying to suppress a grin.

"I know!" Andy exclaimed. "I will just cut off your cock and balls. Then I will put your cock inside me and carry the balls around by wearing a jock strap." Then with a bright little smile she added, "I'll even sew a nice woman's slit for you, too. Then you can urinate the way I do. Won't that be fun?"

Then she grinned ruefully and added, "Darling, if cunts were sized, in just the last few days of having your glorious cock stretching my insides — in both directions, by the way — I must have gone from Petite to Extra Large. And it's so neat!"

Jack was going to joke about trading his cock for one of her tits but decided not to. He had come to realize that she would do literally anything he asked her to do. Instead he asked, "How can you talk while you're being plowed?"

With a bright smile she replied, "Darling, I'm just practicing. You see, if I have my way we will spend all of our time together with you in my cunt. So if we can't learn to talk at the same time, how will we ever be able to communicate?" While she was speaking she was manipulating her internal muscles and creating marvelous sensations for Jack.

He responded to her explanation with a shake of his head and a wry grin. At the same time he reflected on how much Andy had changed in just a few months. The physical change alone was remarkable. Now she was an incredible beauty with a body any man would kill for. At the same, time he realized that comparatively her physical change was minor compared to the change in her personality and behavior. Now she was sweet and warm, loving and humorous. And it was obvious that the change was not one he imagined — everyone who knew her said the same thing. It was so typical of the new Jack that it never occurred to him that he had changed, too. He was convinced he was still as much of a bastard as he had always been.

While he was reflecting on the changes in Andy, she was reflecting on the changes in him. The irony was that each person's appraisal of the other was exactly right. Indeed, they were as correct in their appraisal of their mate as they were wrong in their appraisal of themselves.

Again Andy brought them both to a simultaneous orgasm and then rested her body on his chest to recover. When she regained her breath, she smiled at Jack and said, "Darling, since you're inside me and I have no intention of letting you go, could you move up and over so I can reach something on the night table?"

With a grin and a shake of his head he moved up on the bed towards his night table and picked up two small packages he had hidden under an opened book. He gave the smallest of the two to Andy and said, "Merry Christmas, darling! I know it's not much, but..."

Supporting her body with her elbows planted on Jack's chest — now he was so heavily muscled and powerful that he didn't even notice — she carefully unwrapped the tiny package and found a ring box. When she opened it and saw what was inside she started to cry. At the same time she said, "Oh, my darling! It's so beautiful." In the box was a plain gold wedding band sized for her finger.

When they had been married nearly eight years earlier, Jack had given her a diamond wedding band worth thousands of dollars. Now that ring was with all the material she had unceremoniously dumped on Kathy. Pulling herself up on his body she kissed him with all the love and passion she could communicate. Then with her eyes bright she asked, "Jack, would you put it on my finger?"

She held out the third finger of her left hand and Jack took it in his large hand. Then, to her astonishment, he said, "Andy Pierce, with this ring I thee wed..." Incredibly, he continued with his entire marriage vows. By the time he was finished Andy was crying with tears of happiness.

"My darling, that was the most beautiful, most perfect gift I have ever received in my life. Now please, take me to my table?" she asked.

When he did, she, too, retrieved a little package which she gave to him. As she did he could see she was hesitant about giving it to him — it was as if she was having second thoughts about her gift. Jack could tell she was about to take it back so he moved it out of her reach and quickly opened it. He found a ring box and in it a large plain gold wedding band for him.

Before he could say anything Andy said, "Jack, I'm so sorry! I forgot that you think wearing a wedding ring cramps a man's style. I'll take it back and get you something you'll like better..."

She was interrupted by Jack pulling her head down to his and burning her with the most loving kiss he had ever given anyone. Then, ignoring her comments, he asked, "Andy, would you put it on my finger, please?"

Taking the ring from him she slipped it on his finger and said, "Jack Fletcher, with this ring I thee wed." Then she, too, repeated her marriage vows. This time she added something she had deleted from the first ceremony when she promised to "love, honor and obey." The emphasis was hers.

After kissing him again she said, "Darling, do you think Lady Kathy will allow me to become pregnant? Keeping the baby is out of the question, of course. But I've been checking and a child of my loins will be very easy to place for adoption in a good home. And I'm sure Kathy will be pregnant soon and then I can wet-nurse her infant."

She smiled the loveliest smile he had ever seen and told him of her experience with little Kathy and Kenny Conroy the day before. As she did he could see the intense love in her eyes. When she finished, she said, "It's taken long enough, my darling, but now I know what tits are really for. They are to provide nourishment to infants while you hold them and caress them and love them." She finished by asking again whether he thought Kathy would give permission and he just shook his head.

Then he gave her the second gift box that he still had in his hand. In the excitement of receiving the wedding ring, she had forgotten all about it. When she opened it, she found an inexpensive Swiss-made wristwatch. Unlike so many ladies watches it had a completely marked dial and even had a sweep second hand. Jack pointed out that it was waterproof and shockproof, too. Although its appearance was very plain — just a simple black plastic case — Andy loved it and said so. Jack looked at her skeptically but finally decided she was serious. She really did like it.

While she rested her chin on her hands again, Jack realized there were tears in her eyes. When he asked her what was wrong, she just shook her head sadly and replied, "Darling, I think Kathy is finally figuring out this slave thing. You know, whipping is really ... sort of crude. Now she's come up with something much more painful. I'm sure it's obvious to you by now how much I love you and need you.

"But now when we go back to Los Angeles we'll be separated again. I used to think how wonderful it was to sleep with my head on Kathy's shoulder. Now, although I still love her dearly, all it will do is remind me of what I'm missing because the shoulder isn't yours. I'll watch Kathy and Ken make love and just die because it's not you entering my dirty cunt."

Then she brightened a little and added, "Of course, we're okay as long as you're still working the same construction job. You can take me every day at lunch."

Jack looked at her and asked, "Where, darling? It's impossible! There's no place with any privacy on the job."

"Who cares? In fact," she added with a grin, "maybe I can make some money on that, too. If the guys pay me $20 an hour just to be naked, do you suppose they'll pay something to see you fuck me?"

Jack just shook his head. Although he hid it better, he too had been thinking about their separation and felt the same way Andy did.

The Christmas-morning surprises weren't over. Finally Andy got off him and stumbled toward the bathroom. When he asked where she was going she murmured that she was going to go to church. Except for the Sunday together in Los Angeles, neither he nor Andy had ever gone to church in all the years they were married or at any time earlier.

Nevertheless, Andy had begun to accompany Ken and Kathy to church on Sunday. However, she would always look for the most unobtrusive location in the church to stand and flatly refused to sit with them. For this she had been whipped more than once until Kathy stopped asking. Jack, too, had been going to church since he began living in the rooming house, so he followed her into the bathroom to get ready as well.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.