Kathy Carlson - Cover

Kathy Carlson

Copyright © 1993, 2005, 2013 by Morgan. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 28

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 28 - Kathy is married to a hero, but now she learns how truly heroic he was. Part of the Ali Clifford saga, parallel in time with Allison. The later chapters -- those recently posted -- are, in effect, a book within a book with its own characters. The reasons for not making it a freestanding book are two. First, it uses many of the same characters. Second, and more importantly, it will clean up some loose ends regarding Kathy Carlson.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

On Monday morning, Kathy realized there were only two weeks left. After first calling Ali, she called Henry Hall and then loaded the girls into her car. Arriving at Henry's facility at the Alliance Studios, she was about to introduce Kris and Kim when Henry exclaimed, "Kris and Kimmie! Where in hell have you two been? We've missed you."

After looking at them and then at Kathy he said, "It's pretty clear that the object of whatever you're doing is to look as much like Kathy as possible, right?" After both girls sheepishly nodded he continued, "Well, except for the hair color, you've already done it!"

Then, with Kathy watching, he took the girls one at a time starting with Kris. The girl's hair was almost identical in texture, wave and body to Kathy's but somewhat lighter in color. Like Kathy, she had streaks of golden blonde along with strands ranging in color to as dark as medium brown.

As he cut the girl's hair and styled it, he told Kathy that Kris and Kimmie were well known on all the movie lots. She learned that, like Ali, the girls used to hang out with the stunt people, preferring their company to that of the actors and directors.

Henry also told her that Kim's ability with motor vehicles had become famous among the stunt fraternity — so much so, that it was not uncommon, when a particularly demanding stunt involving a motor vehicle was concerned, to have a contract provision requiring the studio to retain Kimberly Moyer to mechanically prepare the vehicle.

After having seen Kim's skill with things mechanical, Kathy had no difficulty believing it.

When he finished and turned the girl around to face the mirror, her hand when up to her mouth and she gasped, "That can't be me!"

"It sure is, Kris," Henry reassured her. Then he smiled warmly and added, "Look, the next time I tell you you're beautiful, will you please just believe me?"

The girl jumped from the chair, kissed him and then took Kathy in her arms, hugged her tight and kissed her warmly saying, "Mistress, it may even work! I don't really look that different from you!"

The process repeated with Kimberly. While doing her hair, Kathy learned from Henry that Kris was as well known among film financial people as Kimberly was to the stunt folks. It seemed that Kris regularly worked with film unit managers manipulating the arcane elements of motion-picture accounting.

When they finished up, Kathy drove to the office with the girls. This time they went to Ginger's office — Ali and Bill Clifford were vacationing in Hawaii and then would be going to Austin, Texas, afterward to visit Bill's eldest child, his daughter, Jennifer, a graduate student at University of Texas. The four young women sat around the desk talking.

Unbeknownst to Kris and Kim, Kathy had furnished her with the girls' measurements that the Trang sisters had taken. Therefore, Ginger already knew that clothes that fit Kathy would fit either girl perfectly. But she wanted to spend time with them to get a sense of color and personality for style reasons.

As they talked, Ginger herself realized what Kathy had learned earlier: The girls were very smart, very well-read and very well-informed. Although they were only wearing Levi's and work-shirts, Ginger was captivated by their grace, poise, and self-assurance. Finally she realized that all she had to do was buy colors for Kimberly that would look good on herself, and colors for Kris that would look good on either Kathy or Ali. This is going to be ridiculously easy, she thought.

The last two weeks went flying by. Kris and Kimmie knew that D-day was on Monday, the last day of the six-week period. On the final Saturday, responding to a bet from the girls, Ken did to them what he had previously done to the Trangs and to Kathy: he had them crying their eyes out begging him to give them sexual release. Since it happened after his morning lovemaking with Kathy, he ordered them to lick her entire body clean. Finally, he took them to the most powerful orgasms they had ever had in their lives and just kept them doubled over pumping out vaginal juices in twin floods.

On Sunday, for their last night together Kathy prepared a true banquet that the Trangs were coming over to serve. On Friday, the girls had been dazzled by the wardrobes Ginger had purchased for them. Kathy had to assure them that the cost would be added to their delayed notes.

Late that afternoon, Marie took Kris into the master bath while Celeste worked on Kimmie in the girls' own room. It was a repetition of the Carlson's first night at Kapalua, beginning with a shower, followed by a hot bath-oil-filled bathtub, followed by a sensual massage with quantities of musk oil being worked into their bodies. Finally, the girls were carefully dressed in dresses similar to the cocktail dress Kathy wore on Kapalua: the neckline plunged down to their navel and down in back to reveal the crease between their buns.

The dresses were held in place with the tiniest halter cords. Kris's was in a pale blue that complemented her blue eyes, while Kim's was in a pale green that enhanced her brilliant emerald green ones.

When the first course was served, Kathy raised her glass and said, "Ken, I would like to propose a toast. To Kristin Callahan and Kimberly Moyer: two of the most beautiful, most lovely girls it has ever been my good fortune to meet." Looking at the two of them she added, "And I mean 'lovely' in another sense: deserving of love and adoration. Similarly, you are both graceful, as in full of God's divine grace." Raising her glass she concluded, "May you both achieve the happiness and joy you so richly deserve!"

Because of the occasion, the Trang sisters were eating at the table. When Kathy finished, but before either of the girls could respond, Marie said, "Lady Kathy, two weeks ago if anyone had tried to tell me that there could be women who could compare with you, I would have said it was utterly impossible." With a grin she interjected, "There's Hank Conroy, of course, but since she's your sister, she doesn't count.

"Then we met Kristin and Kimberly. All we can say, My Lady, is you are right. They are truly worthy of the greatest love." Then she added, "We have never in our lives had an experience like today's, hearing these two women's confessions!"

Earlier in the day Ken and the five women had gone to church together. After Mass, to the surprise of the others, Kris and Kim asked to see a priest in the rectory and insisted that the others accompany them. When they met with a young, newly-ordained priest, they insisted that he hear their confession in the presence of the others. Reluctantly, he agreed.

In spite of the seriousness of the occasion and the sincerity of the girls, it was all Kathy could do to keep from giggling as she watched the expression on the young priest's face change as the girls told in graphic detail how they had degraded themselves in the whorehouse. Moreover, in spite of his pleas, they insisted on kneeling on the hardwood floor in front of him as they confessed their sins.

When it was finally over, the priest and Ken had to help the girls to their feet and then steady them while they regained their balance. In spite of the pain and the fact that their faces were streaked with their tears, both girls looked simply beautiful.

While they were standing, the priest granted absolution and gave the two girls his personal blessing saying, "This has been the most moving confession I have ever heard or even heard of. In the seminary we are taught to look for signs of true repentance."

Shaking his head he finished by saying, "If we were to have made a videotape of your confessions it could serve as a training aid showing all the things a young priest should look for but so rarely finds. Although God alone has the power to forgive sins — we only act as middlemen — I am as certain as I can be that your sins are forgiven and your souls are pure." With that he shook hands and sincerely thanked the girls for giving him such an opportunity.

When Marie finished her little speech, Kris raised her glass and said, "Kimberly and I would like to offer a toast, too. To the Carlsons: The two finest people God has ever created. May his blessings continue to shine down upon you, may you enjoy the happiness together you so richly deserve, and may you find eternal happiness in Heaven in each other's arms, forever! Amen."

Kim murmured an amen and drank the toast with the Trangs.

Finally, when dinner was over, Kathy and Ken assured the girls that, if the objective was to be like Kathy, they had succeeded perfectly. When the kitchen was cleaned up, the Trangs left to return to the apartment they had found, while the others went into the living room to enjoy another cognac. Taking the opportunity to further explore their apartment, Kathy had found a collection of compact discs including several with big-band dance music. Putting one on the player, she winked at Ken and asked the girls, "Have you ever wanted to see a golden grizzly bear dance on its hind legs?"

Ken stuck out his tongue but took Kathy in his arms. Aside from loving to hold his beautiful wife, he decided he loved the dress she was wearing because it bared so much of her body. For her part Kathy loved to spin, causing her skirt to fly out straight revealing her entire lower body. It was only when she spun out the first time that Ken realized Kathy was wearing nothing at all under the dress so it revealed her golden pubic patch.

Afterward, he took turns dancing with each of the other girls. When he did, he found that they, too, were not wearing bikinis, having taken off the tiny lace garments they had been wearing. While he danced with Kris and Kimmie, Kathy delighted in playing disc jockey, mixing the songs between fast and slow numbers. When he held the girls in his arms, he found that they felt and moved exactly the way Kathy did. Ending the dances, he kissed each girl lovingly.

When he kissed Kris, she melted her lips to his and tried to convey the depth of the passionless love she felt for him. Finally, when their kiss ended, she asked, "Do you think Mike will take me, Master?"

Looking into her eyes Ken saw the tears forming at the corners and knew it was no time for jokes. He kissed her lightly on the lips and said, "I'm certain of it, dear Kris!" Then he glared at her and added, "And the name is Ken. Can we knock off the 'Master' shit now?"

Her eyes gleamed as she replied, "No, Master, I cannot." Then she bent over, lifted her skirt exposing her very tight buns and said, "But I am being disobedient, Master, so I'm sure you will want to punish me, won't you?" Then she yelped loudly when he gave one of them a hard pinch. He just winked and said she was becoming a masochist.

That night the girls got into bed with Ken and Kathy after their lovemaking. When Ken turned the light out, Kathy turned Kris's face toward hers and gave her the most loving kiss the girl could ever imagine. Then Kathy murmured, "Darling Kris, I love you very much. You are the sweetest thing on two feet." Then with a small grin she added, "And your body smells simply divine!"

Kris smiled warmly and snuggled as close to Kathy's body as she could get, then placed her hand over Kathy's which was cupping her now very-firm tit and made warm happy noises deep in her body. When Kathy gave the girl a firm squeeze, she just murmured happily and molded her body even closer to Kathy's as they prepared to sleep.

Then Kris turned to Kathy and whispered, "Do you think Mike will take me, Mistress? I love him so!"

"I'm sure of it," Kathy replied, whispering into the girl's ear. "Both of you girls were beautiful to start with, but now you are utterly exquisite. Of course he will, darling." With that she kissed Kris's delicate ear and lightly bit it. Kris gave a delicious little wiggle of her body, then kissed Kathy again with all the love she could communicate. Snuggling even closer, she went to sleep.


Kathy had spent a good deal of time organizing the arrangements for the meeting between the girls and the guys. Although the girls did not know it, she was meeting the men in the office at nine o'clock with the girls coming in at ten. After discussing it with Ken and Ginger, they agreed that taking the four at once wouldn't be fair, nor would taking them sequentially be any better. As a result they agreed that Kathy would meet with Mike and Kris while Ginger met with Jim and Kimmie.

As she entered her office, Jim and Mike rose to greet her. When she looked at them she stopped and did a double-take. Both men seemed to have lost fifteen years in age. Then she realized that they were almost like Ken, with the same slim waists and heavily muscled arms and shoulders.

She kissed each of them in turn and then shook her head saying, "What have you two done, anyhow? You each look like you're only about thirty." Then with a quizzical look on her face she looked at Mike and asked, "For that matter, how old are you, anyway?"

With a sheepish grin Mike replied, "I'm thirty-nine ... We both are. I guess we let ourselves go to seed pretty badly, didn't we?" Then looking directly into Kathy's eyes he asked, "How old did you think I was? Fifty?"

Now it was Kathy's turn to be puzzled. She said, "But ... But I thought Mike Rossi was named after you. How could he have been?"

With a wry grin he replied, "Actually, I'm the second generation. I'm really Mike, junior. When Tony says his son is named after Mike Higgins, he's always a little vague about which one of us he means. I took over the company when Dad died."

Kathy persisted and asked, "But your appearance ... What did you do?"

"Kathy," Jim replied, "this is all Ken's fault. You see, when you told us to get in better shape, I'm sure you didn't realize how old we were. Anyway, we took it to heart and contacted Ken. We had lunch that day we met with you and he gave us both forty kinds of hell, claiming we were the most unbelievable male chauvinist pigs he could imagine. And you know what? He was right.

"He said, 'What a pair! You expect two exquisite young women to improve their bodies for you. What in hell for?' He told us that you had talked with him and told him how beautiful the girls already were but we wanted them to be even better. Then he asked us what we were bringing to the party and we didn't have an answer." Then with a sheepish grin he asked, "How did we do?"

Kathy beamed at the two of them and exclaimed, "You're spectacular! Both of you. The girls are going to be utterly overwhelmed."

Then she went to her desk and took out two checks, each for $500,000, one payable to each of them. Mike looked at his and was stunned. "What in hell is this?" he exclaimed.

"It's a refund, guys," Kathy replied softly. Then she explained that the girls had insisted on paying themselves and had not only given Kathy every penny they had, they had sold themselves into slavery to try to add to Kathy's compensation. Shaking her head, tears appeared in her eyes as she added, "Those two girls love you with all their hearts. I'm sure you are going to be deliriously happy!"

Only then did Jim tell Kathy how they planned to proceed. Because they were afraid the girls would not consent to marry them, they had concocted a plan to trick them into it. After explaining what they intended to do, Kathy just shook her head and grinned saying, "I think it will probably work."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.