Kathy Carlson - Cover

Kathy Carlson

Copyright © 1993, 2005, 2013 by Morgan. All Rights Reserved

Chapter 23

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 23 - Kathy is married to a hero, but now she learns how truly heroic he was. Part of the Ali Clifford saga, parallel in time with Allison. The later chapters -- those recently posted -- are, in effect, a book within a book with its own characters. The reasons for not making it a freestanding book are two. First, it uses many of the same characters. Second, and more importantly, it will clean up some loose ends regarding Kathy Carlson.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual  

At ten o'clock, Ken and Kathy met Ali and Bill Clifford on the first tee of the Bay Course. Of course Ken already loved Ali. Now he found he really liked Bill Clifford, too. He had learned earlier from Kathy that he was one of the richest men in the world and was in his fifties. Nevertheless, he looked like he was in his late thirties, and Ken found that he liked him a great deal.

Completely ignoring the men, Ali challenged Kathy to a $50 Nassau, a challenge that was immediately accepted. Bill winked at Ken and said, "Gee! I'm glad my wife is rich! Ken, how about a five-dollar Nassau between us? Fifty dollars! ... Wow!" Ken immediately agreed.

The golf — with the women playing from the men's white tees — was superb. Kathy's five-under-par 67 ultimately beat Ali's two-under 70. For his part, Ken shot a 75 to beat Bill's 79.

When they finished, the two women went to the women's locker room to shower and change. There they were met by the Trang sisters who greeted Ali with kisses as befitted their benefactor. As usual, Kathy stopped off at the weight room and worked out. When Ali looked at the weights she was moving, she quietly whistled. No wonder she killed me on the golf course, she thought.

When Kathy finished, they went into the showers where Marie washed Kathy while Celeste worked on Ali. Glimpsing the scars on Celeste's shoulders, Ali asked the girls to turn their backs to her. When she saw the degree to which the girls were scarred, she almost threw up.

Finally, the two women were escorted to the massage tables. Marie presented a Bloody Mary to each of them and then they began to massage the women with musk oil. Both of them were asleep lying on their stomachs when the girls finished.

They dressed and rejoined the men in the restaurant. When they were sitting around the table at lunch settling their bets, Ali said casually to Kathy, "Of course, it's going to come out of your year-end bonus..." Kathy just stuck out her tongue and made a production of carefully counting the $150 she had won.

Bill just rolled his eyes and said, "Well, I'm afraid it's back to bologna for dinner for the next month or so..." He grinned, winked at Ken and said, "You two have cleaned us out!" Then looking at Ali he said, "Wife, how am I going to recover the money you just lost? After all, middle-aged wives are only going for about fifteen cents a pound on the hoof these days..."

Totally ignoring the fact that they were in the restaurant, Ali unbuttoned her shirt, took one of her tits in her hand and acted like she was weighing it. Then she said, "That may be so, husband, but I happen to know that tits are going for fifty dollars a pound, and I'm sure mine weigh at least three pounds between them, so..."

Everyone around the table broke up in laughter at her crack.

When they finished, they returned to their rooms and met again on the path to the nude beach. When Kathy shed her robe, Ali held her by the arms and then stood back just to look at her. Shaking her head she said, "Carlson, you are utterly unbelievable! You have got to be the most perfect female the good Lord has ever seen fit to put on this earth!"

Kathy looked at her boss and then ran her fingers through her golden pubic hair. Taking Ali into her arms she kissed her and then said, "Next to my boss, of course. Ali, you are simply perfect!"

Even though they had been on the island for nearly three weeks, the Trang sisters spread sun protection over the Carlsons and then turned their attention to the Cliffords. After taking a nap in the sun, Bill and Ken took their wives on the beach. While they were kneeling between their thighs, Ali and Kathy were holding hands. It was wonderful to feel their husbands' cocks reaming their vaginal canals while the two women clutched at each other for support.

Then, after napping in the sun they all went into the water. Again, Ali was startled as her secretary powered through the water leaving her in her wake. She remembered how she had left Kathy far behind in the health club swimming pool, but now the situations were reversed. Shaking her head, she was amused to see how much like her and Bill, Kathy and Ken had become. The girl's body was a masterpiece, but she cared only to the extent that she was attractive to Ken and made him feel better by being on his arm.

That evening, the Cliffords came to the Carlson suite for cocktails before dinner. Marie opened the door, naked as usual, wearing only her large white bow in her hair. After ushering Ali and Bill Clifford in, she asked them to be seated on the sofa. An instant later, Celeste appeared with flutes of champagne. Ali looked at Kathy who just ignored the look as she and Ken sat down beside the Cliffords.

Then Kathy said, "Ali and Bill, we're serving something quite rare for hors d'oeuvres tonight: breast of virgin." Looking at Ali, Kathy's eyes widened as she asked, "You will keep it secret, won't you? Human virgins are now on the endangered-species list, so..."

Ali just grinned and nodded her head. The girls then repeated for the Cliffords what they had done with the Conroys, kneeling between them holding tiny plates steady under their nipples. Kathy insisted that Marie keep completely still with her nipple engorged while she carefully spread caviar, chopped egg and chopped onion on it, then bit it off. Ali quickly understood the game and presented her hand to Celeste to be licked off whenever she otherwise would have used a napkin.

When they were finished with their cocktails and were preparing to go to the dining room, Ali, who had seen scars on the girls' shoulders in the shower said, "Please turn around and kneel." The girls did and Ali showed Bill their scars and saw them herself for the first time when their bodies were dry. They showed in even starker relief now.

After a sharp intake of breath she turned to Ken and said, "You killed those butchers, didn't you, Ken? Are you absolutely sure?" When he assured her that the men who had beaten the girls were quite dead, Ali merely stated, "Good riddance!"

As usual, the sisters served the Carlsons and the Cliffords at dinner in the dining room. When the entrée, tournedos Rossini, was served, Ali took a bite and said, "Did the hotel just get a new chef? Never in my life have I tasted anything so good."

Although Kathy was looking at her meaningfully, Marie said, "Mistress Clifford, Lady Kathy prepared the dinner tonight. You see, Sir Ken has been complaining about the very-ordinary food they have been forced to eat here, so this evening she went to the kitchen and prepared the food you're eating tonight."

Glaring daggers at the girl, Kathy said menacingly, "Marie!"

"I will be punished later, Mrs. Clifford," Marie said quietly, "But it is worth it. You see, the bruises on my buns have now faded, and I do so like to carry Lady Kathy's marks on my body..."

Kathy motioned the girl over and kissed her full on the mouth. As she did, she gave the girl's firm ass a soft pinch. Marie winked and whispered, "I'm sure My Lady can pinch harder than that!" Then she looked sad and added, "My Lady will have a bruised hand again tonight."

When the dessert was served, Celeste wheeled a serving cart to the table. There, Kathy flamed crèpes Suzette for the table. The crèpes were utterly perfect.

At that point, Hank Wellington came up to them and asked if he could join them for a few minutes. Ken quickly introduced the general manager to Ali and Bill. He grinned and said that, although he had never had the pleasure of meeting them face to face, he certainly knew them and had had numerous conversations, particularly with Ali.

When he was seated, he motioned to the wine steward who brought over cognac snifters and poured Rémy Martin's Louis XIII cognac for the table. Seeing it, Ali called over Celeste and whispered to her. The girl disappeared and then reappeared a few minutes later with a cigar humidor. While Celeste held it open, Marie took out a Corona corona, carefully bit off the end and then lit it. After passing the lighted cigar to Bill Clifford, she then repeated the process for Ken and Hank. Moving to Ali's seat, the girl lighted a light thin panatella and then did the same for Kathy. Ken had only had a cigar once in his life before and Kathy never had.

Nevertheless, seeing Ali take one, Kathy did, also. She decided it was an utterly perfect accompaniment to coffee and the magnificent cognac.

When they were all relaxing with their cognac and cigars, Hank Wellington said, "There's actually a reason for my joining you tonight. You see, I had to quell a revolution in the kitchen awhile ago. It seems my executive chef resigned and I had to talk him into staying. The poor man was in tears. You see, he prides himself on being the finest French chef in the Islands. He is a diplomate of the Cordon Bleu cooking school in Paris, is a fellow of a whole bunch of other things...

"Anyway, the poor man was distraught. It seems he has never tasted finer food in his life — most particularly including in Paris and at the school itself."

Hank grinned and shook his head saying, "To calm him down, I pointed out that he is still the finest professional chef in the Islands. After all, Mrs. Carlson is only an amateur and just a guest at the hotel, so she doesn't really count..." Again he shook his head and said, "I don't think I convinced him, but I was able to confuse him, so it's just about as good."

He motioned Marie over, and whispered in her ear. Whatever it was he said shocked her, but he insisted. With the greatest reluctance she and Celeste brought over chairs and sat down at the table while trying to remain as inconspicuous as possible. The wine steward poured cognac for them, too. When he glared at them, Celeste poured two cups of coffee and lighted thin panatellas for herself and her sister.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.