Lisa's Babysitting

by Lisa

Copyright© 2001 by Lisa

Erotica Sex Story: Lisa Babysitting to find money for her college education. But it leads her to misterious sexworld with Rachel and finally with her Hubby Tom. She never looked back and never regretted...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   ft/ft   Fa/ft   mt/mt   Lesbian   BiSexual   Slut Wife   Group Sex   Orgy   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Sex Toys   .

This is all happened during my College education. I was suffering to maintain my financial needs. My Parents was helpless, because they were not rich enough to spend more money for my studies than the home expenditure.

I recently started baby-sitting in order to help pay for my college expenses and I must say the experience was more than a little exciting. While I was in high school I babysat but I never had any sexual experiences with any of the families I sat for, but now about every third client I have seems to want to bed me and more than a few are single women who want to have a safe no strings attached tryst with another woman.

Before I get too far ahead of myself I should tell you about how it all started. Being in college was putting a real strain on my finances and I determined I would have to supplement the money I got in grants and aid in order to make end meet when my roommate suggested I fall back on the old baby-sitting standby. While I was not crazy about this idea I figured what the hell at least its money in my hand so I wrote out an add and went to the local supermarkets and posted it on their bulletin boards. Well the response was overwhelming and I soon had more than enough work to keep me busy. One couple with 2 kids I'll call them Tom and Rachel were very nice although a little nonconformist. The first time I worked for them they went out and Tom returned home not with Rachel but with another woman. I asked no questions but by the way they were all over each other I figured that Tom and Rachel must be into the swinging life. Their kids were pleasant enough and the money was good so I continued to sit for them on a regular basis.

One day I got a call from Rachel early in the morning asking if I could come over about ten o'clock and stay with the children until 4:00 as she had to go out that day. As I had only one class that day I agreed to sit for her. When I arrived Rachel was still in the shower so I went around back by the pool and let myself in. I checked on the kids and found them watching TV in the rec room then set out to find Rachel and check in. I walked into Rachel's bedroom and found her standing there stark naked. I excused myself and started to leave but Rachel called me back saying that it was ok and that she wasn't a prude about nudity. I watched as she got ready to go out and as I did I felt my pussy getting wet and my nipples started to harden. Since I was dressed only in my cutoffs and a T-shirt my excitement was obvious to Rachel and she watched me closely as she began to get ready. Rachel is an beautiful red head and she stands about 5' 10" with firm creamy tits a hard taught belly and nice pink nipples which stand out proudly when excited. Rachel's legs are long and firm and her pussy was partly shaved exposing her full pink pussy lips. I could tell Rachel was getting turned on by the situation as her nipples were fully erect and a light flush had appeared on her upper chest.

Rachel moved to her dresser and took some body lotion and began to rub some of the fragrant lotion into her full firm tits rolling her erect nipples in the process. Rachel finished up by rubbing the excess into her exposed cunt lips and in the process exposing her hard long clit. All the while Rachel was getting ready she kept up a steady stream of conversation which I barley heard as my eyes and thoughts were glued on her fantastic body. Rachel went to her dressing table and got out a black garter belt and shear stockings and slowly put them on. She still wore no panties or bra. She then put on a shear blouse which barely covered her ample tits and slipped on a skirt commenting that she hated wearing underwear and found going without it was much more comfortable and a bit naughty. Rachel asked me if I was wearing any and I replied only my panties to which she suggested I go without them in the future and give myself a thrill.

Rachel came over and gave me a parting hug which was more than friendly and said she would be back by 4:00 and to make myself at home as her husband Tom wouldn't be back until very late that evening. The rest of the day went slowly and I continued to have fantasies about Rachel seeing her beautiful body in my mind as my imagination slipped from one forbidden fantasy to the next. Rachel's kids were good and the time passed quickly with my mind filled with potential lust filled adventures. Its funny I never really got turned on by women as a rule but there have been a couple of times in my life when I spent some idle hours in between the sheets and thighs of one of my female friends mostly out of lack of any nice guys, but my desire for Rachel was something else again.

As per Rachel's schedule I put the kids down for their nap at 1:00 right after their lunch. Having some free time and feeling very stimulated from all the fantasies that were running through my head I decided to go out and sit by the pool and relax in the sun. Knowing there was no one around and having noticed that the back yard area was ringed by high walls I decided to take off my panties and see if Rachel was right. As I removed my cutoffs I knew I was very stimulated as the entire crotch of my skimpy white panties was soaked with my pussy juices. I pulled off my panties and stood there in front of Rachel's bedroom mirror as I slowly rubbed my slick pussy and pressed my hard clit between my wet labia. It felt great but I was getting carried away so I put my shorts back on and went out to the pool area and layed down on one of the lounge chairs soaking in the warm sun.

I was feeling very sexy and spread my legs as if to allow some unseen admirer to peak up the leg of my cutoffs and watch my cunt. In my minds eye my admirer was Rachel and I could see her licking her lips with anticipation. Lost in my daydream I started to squeeze my tits and pull my now erect nipples making me very hot. I pulled up my T-shirt and really gave my tities a workout as my hand went between my legs and stroked my pussy. Soon I was having my first orgasm my fingers pumped fully up my soaking twat as I viciously frigged my clit with my thumb and worked my now swollen tits with my other hand. As I descended from the heights of my climax I sensed that I was not alone and opened my eyes to see Rachel sitting opposite me watching my self fulfillment with obvious lust. I was shocked at first and covered up and told her I was sorry but the sun had relaxed and excited me and well I just lost control. Rachel told me not to worry about it that she often came out here to sun and it many times had the same affect on her. Rachel asked me if her suggestion that I not wear panties had helped get me worked up and I told her it had and that I had taTom them off just before coming out to relax. Rachel told me her business in town had concluded early and she decided to return home and relax with a swim. I told Rachel that sounded great an I envied her. Rachel came back by asking me if I wanted to join her in the pool and spend the afternoon with her. I somehow knew there was more in her invitation than was spoTom and told her I would like to but I had no suit and no change of cloths. Rachel stood up and removed the robe she was wearing and told me I really didn't need one showing me her firm naked body and telling me to swim like she did, naked. I a flicker of uncertainty flew through my head but was soon replaced with desire and I thanked her and told her I would enjoy that very much. Rachel told me to take off my cloths and meet her in the pool. I watched as she dove into the pool and surfaced calling me to join her. I pulled off my T-shirt exposing my firm full breasts to Rachel's view, my nipples were fully erect and I knew from Rachel's expression she was appreciating the show. Next I pulled my shorts down and since I had taTom off my panties earlier I was completely naked. I couldn't hide my lust for this woman and I briefly rubbed my mound slipping my finger over my clit. Moving to the edge of the pool I prepared to dive in letting Rachel have a long look at my full tits and firm hard body hoping I was having the same effect on her as she was having on me.

I dove in and swam around a bit the water was really refreshing and Rachel and I exchanged some girl talk as we discussed the problems in each of our day to day lives. Pretty soon we were into some intimate conversation concerning our sex lives and I learned that Rachel and her husband Tom were as I suspected into swinging and enjoyed sharing each other with their friends. This talk was getting me hot and as Rachel and I sat on the edge of the pool I could feel the heat and wetness build up in my pussy. When Rachel put her arm around my shoulders I thought I would melt and I leaned into her and kissed her full warm lips. Rachel was a expert seductress she softly caressed my shoulders with her hand as she cupped my breast and fondled me to a frenzy. Out tongues explored each others mouths as I reached for and found her full firm tits cupping them and fondling her in return. Rachel layed me back and began to rub my hard flat belly as she stroked the insides of my thighs with her other hand, moving ever closer to my now sopping pussy. I could feel her light touch on my cunt lips as her fingers gently massaged my outer lips pushing them back to expose my now throbbing erect clit. I drew in my breath as Rachel descended on my cunt spreading my legs and opening my pussy as she slowly ran her tongue over my open lips and then found my hard button. Her licking soon turned to sucking and I felt her push two of her long fingers into my pulsing cunt as she sucked my clit until I climaxed. As I was coming down from my orgasm Rachel crawled up on me and licked my nipples and then kissed me again letting me taste my pussy juices which covered her mouth and lips with a fine sheen. I wanted to pleasure her so I told her to lay back and let me return the favor. I pushed Rachel on her back and reached between her legs spreading them and giving me access to her slippery shaved cunt lips. Pressing my fingers deeply into her hot slippery pussy I began to rub her clit with my thumb as I sucked her tits and bit her nipples. This had Rachel moaning in no time and I could feel the walls of her vagina pulse with each thrust of my probing fingers. I moved slowly down Rachel's hard taught belly until my mouth was positioned right in front of her sopping pussy lips. Rachel could hardly contain her passion and quickly placed her hand at the back of my head urging me to suck and lick her slick cunt. I reached out my long tongue and licked her shaved pink lips separating them from around her already stiff distended clit and began to flick her hard button with long tantalizing strokes. As I licked I continued to play with her tits and rolled her right nipple between my thumb and forefinger as I pushed and probed her hot twat with my invading fingers. About two minutes of this had Rachel quaking with orgasm and I licked up the overflow of her sweet juices like a bee in a flower as she poured out her passion. As Rachel was recovering I moved back up to her face and kissed her deeply probing her mouth with my tongue and letting her taste her own juices.

After Rachel had regained some of her composure she suggested we go into the house and see if the children were still sleeping and then continue our lovemaking in her bedroom. I could hardly wait to get into her arms again and told her that while I infrequently had quick one time experiences with other women during my life none of my previous lady lovers had made me feel as good as she did. We walked back into the house hand in hand and I began to feel very close to her.

After checking on the children Rachel and I went to her bedroom and after a bit of mutual caressing and fondling Rachel asked me if she could shave my pussy so that I could get the full benefit of her mouth and tongue work while we made love. At this point I could refuse her nothing and readily agreed. Rachel took me into the master bathroom and had me sit on the edge of the vanity while she prepared to shave my pussy. I told her I wanted mine to look like hers with a smallish tuft of hair left on my mound and my cunt lips fully shaved and exposed to view. Rachel relished her work and quickly shaved me cleaning off my sensitive lips and then turning me over and shaving a few stray hairs from around my anus. I was pleased with her work and told her it felt like I had a whole new cunt to experience her love with. Rachel answered by slowly pressing her index finger up my virgin anus and telling me that my pussy wasn't the only place to feel pleasure and as she deftly worked her finger up my ass I knew I was about to broaden my sexual awareness quotient by at least 100 per cent. I suggested we shower and then I would like to eat her pussy again, an idea that made Rachel very happy and we proceeded to shower together making sure to rub all the sensitive parts of each other. I even managed to fuck her anus with my finger as I washed her ass and fondled her firm ass cheeks. Rachel's touch on my now shaved pussy made me quiver with delight as each touch felt like a thousand feathers caressing my naked cunt.

We returned to the bedroom and Rachel asked me to get on the bed which I gladly did as she went to her dresser and opened the drawer and began to take out her toys as she called them. Now I have a little plastic friend at home in my dorm room which I use regularly to relieve my sexual tension but compared to what Rachel had in her drawer my vibrator and I were clearly novices. Rachel pulled out a 18 inch double dildo which she said we'd share later and then two different vibrators one about 8 inches in size and quite thin and another about a foot long that was jet black, I guessed this one was to simulate a big black penis. Rachel also removed a good sized dildo attached to some straps and I knew from watching some porno tapes with my boyfriend that I would be feeling this monster in my pussy soon. Rachel brought her collection over to the bed and asked me to get up on my hands and knees facing her. She then slid beneath me and after sucking my full swinging tits and chewing on my sensitive nipples she wormed her way back until he mouth was directly under my cunt. I was looking directly in her sweet cunny and I could tell from the wet river pouring out of her pussy that she was very turned on. I kissed her sweet pussy and pushed my tongue into her wet hole as she pulled my pussy to her mouth and began to tongue fuck my newly shorn cunt. I spread her swollen pink lips and inserted two fingers up her hot wet channel making her moan audibly in the process. I switched my tongue to her clit and licked her erect love bud with long slow strokes as I probed her hot wet hole with deep hard strokes. Rachel pulled my cunt lips back and reached around my hip grabbing my ass cheek and spreading the crack of my ass. Just as I wondered what she was going to do I felt her hot wet tongue enter the puckered ring of my asshole and I started to shake with excitement. Rachel slowly tongue fucked my anus until I climaxed while she continued to finger fuck my cunt and frigged my hard clit with her thumb. I was devastated by the intensity of my climax and determined to brig Rachel off the same way. Pulling her legs back under my arms I exposed her pink puckered asshole and immediately began to run my tongue over her pulsing asshole. I could tell Rachel needed more and I pushed three fingers up her sopping cunt and started to rub her clit in time to my pumping fingers. Rachel was moaning loudly by now and I pushed at her tight anal ring with my tongue until it opened up a bit allowing me to penetrate her tight asshole. I continued my assault on her anus cunt and clit until I felt her climax peak and begin to subside. I had never experienced a woman so fully as I had Rachel just then and could not get over the intensity of our pleasure. After a bit I climbed off Rachel and snuggled up next to her kissing her and fondling her cunt ass and tits.

Just as we were returning to earth from our out of this world experience I heard the children begin to make noise. I told Rachel to rest and I would take care of them and get them down stairs and settled in front of the TV. As I left Rachel call to me to hurry and she would have a surprise for me when I returned. I left thinking of how much pleasure we had enjoyed and thought it would be hard to top our previous lovemaking. I returned after settling the kids to find Rachel kneeling on the bed with the strap on dildo on and pumping the big black vibrator in to her sweet pink pussy. I watched as Rachel rammed the vibrator up her cunt and stroked the long strap on dildo at the same time. Rachel called me to the bed and I dropped the robe I had put on to the floor and presented her with my cunt and ass doggy style. Rachel bent down and began to lick and suck my pussy as she continued to ream herself with the vibrator until she had me on the verge of orgasm. She then move in on my cunt with that long stiff artificial cock and slowly pressed its length into my waiting pussy I thought that plastic shaft would never end as it stretched my cunt to the limit making me go crazy with pleasure. Rachel obviously an old hand at this had no trouble fucking me with her artificial cock while she continued to do herself with the dildo and I imagined seeing that fat black shaft being repeatedly rammed into her pink shave pussy as she probed my own stretched hole with her plastic penis. In no time she had me moaning in orgasm and I fell forward and watched as she stroked her fake prick and rammed her cunt with the black vibrator until she too collapsed in orgasm. Seeing her their defenseless the black shaft still protruding from her pink swollen cunt lips I moved in between her legs and pulled off the strap on dildo and slowly stroked the vibrator in and out of her steamy cunt as I licked her clit. This aroused Rachel once more and I pushed my finger deep into her anus as she squirmed in pleasure. Rachel climaxed again as I licked and sucked her sweet clit and pounded both her holes with a quick hard rhythm.

 
There is more of this story...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.