Cynthia Martin
Chapter 63

Copyright© By Morgan, 1991, 2014. All rights reserved.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 63 - This is a continuation in time of events begun in "Call Girls". The banker who sold the Illinois Technologies demand note for $20 million, is faced with the same choice: pay her own demand note or become Janice's slave. The action takes place over the subsequent nine months.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   DomSub   Rough  

It was late Friday night when Vangie awakened from a sound sleep in her darkened bedroom. For an instant she couldn't figure out what had awakened her, and then she heard Kris give a soft cry and clutch at her in her sleep. Vangie was sleeping on her side with Kris in her arms. Gently, she ran her hands over the young girl's shoulders and could feel her shaking when she did. Keeping her voice very low she whispered, "Kris? Kris, darling..."

The girl murmured and spoke as if still asleep, "God, please don't make me stay here another night! I want my mother so badly!" Then her words were mixed with unintelligible sounds so Vangie could no longer tell if the girl was trying to say something or not. The first thing Kris had done when they returned to the Stewart's the evening before was to jump into the shower while the lovely suit she had been wearing was left downstairs waiting to go to the cleaners. It might even be necessary to replace it because it stank so much of the jail. She was afraid the odors would never come out.

It's so typical of Kris, she thought. In the courtroom the girl had been so poised and self-assured, it was easy to forget how young she really is. It's now so clear that her experience in the jail for two days was far more frightening than she had previously let on. God, thank You, she prayed, for bringing me such a living angel!

Vangie realized the girl's body was now utterly perfect. Her thighs and pelvis were already fully developed and were very womanly and feminine. Even her breasts, although not yet fully sized, were perfect in shape with lovely pink nipples that stood up so proudly.

Vangie squeezed the girl harder and whispered, "Kris! Kristin, honey?" louder, this time. She was holding the girl tightly and was prepared for her initial struggles that immediately followed as she awakened. "It's all over, darling," her mother said softly. "No one will hurt you again ... ever!"

Now Kris realized where she was. She tried to wriggle even closer to her mother, molding her slender body to Vangie's. "I was having a bad dream, Mom. I'm awfully sorry I woke you up!"

Giving her another squeeze, she replied, "I'm not! I'm not sorry at all, Kris. You can't know how wonderful it feels to be able to protect you, honey. While you were having your bad dream — you dreamt you were still in that stinking jail — I was reminding myself that you're really still only a little girl. And that's despite your medical and legal knowledge coupled with the way you took apart that insufferable bitch in the courtroom today.

"Honey, parents want the opportunity to protect their children. We want you to come and snuggle when you're scared or sick or hurt. Do you understand? It's a part of being a parent ... the very best part. We want to feel needed sometimes."

Vangie felt Kris's sweet lips on hers followed by the loveliest kiss she could ever remember. She just kissed the girl back while hugging her tightly and heard her sigh with pleasure. "Mommy, how did I ever get to be so lucky? You can't know what you do to me and for me. I give you nothing but trouble and you give me everything in the world. Isn't there anything I can do for you and Dad? Anything at all?"

Vangie kissed her again and smelled the wonderfully clean and fresh scent of her body. It was a smell of sweetness and youth. "Darling, you just don't understand. You can't believe what it's like for me to just hold you in my arms the way I am now. Kristin Bradley, you're a feast for the senses." She kissed her again and said, "Are you ready to go back to sleep now?" The girl just snuggled even closer and murmured. Soon, Vangie could feel her body relax in sleep.


The wedding the next day in Deerfield was a lovely ceremony attended by many more people than Vangie or Ed expected. All of Ken's teammates who were in the Chicago area attended, as well as Cindy and all of the Clifford clan. When Vangie took her vows, there was only Ed standing beside her holding her hand while Cathy was her matron of honor and Ken served as his father's best man. Kris was thrilled to be the only bridesmaid. The reception was held at Janice's home and was a delight. After the reception ceremonies and the cake-cutting, Vangie threw her bouquet and then quickly went up to her room to change into her traveling clothes.

When she went upstairs, Colleen Callahan accompanied her. After taking off her wedding dress Colleen asked, "Vangie, could I look at you? Please?"

Vangie looked at her friend, shrugged and grinned. "Of course, darling Colleen. Heaven knows I examined you often enough ... as if you were a human cow!" She stood up straight while Colly looked her over carefully. Then she gently ran her fingertips lightly over Vangie's smooth skin.

"Vangie, you're utterly exquisite! I really don't know how you did it. All I know is that you now look like the Vangie I knew was there all the time." While she was speaking, she gently cupped Vangie's breasts and tweaked her dainty nipples into erection. As she did, she was amazed as her friend began to cry.

"Colly," she sobbed, "my nipples and tits are unused. I wanted my baby to have mother's milk, but Heaven forbid it be mine! Maybe that's why my tits look the way they do."

"Vangie Bradley, stop that talk this minute! All you see in the mirror is what's been there all the time. I said it before and I'll say it again: Vangie Collins Bradley, you're a wonderful person who's done a marvelous job of keeping it a big secret ... particularly from yourself! Ed Bradley is a very lucky man. I only pray that he'll be worthy of you."

Vangie just looked at her friend strangely. She didn't have the first clue what she could be talking about.


For reasons Vangie and Ed didn't really understand, they had been urged to head right out for Maui where she and Ed were intending to honeymoon, rather than staying overnight in Chicago and leaving the following day. It was only when they were on their way to O'Hare that she became aware of not seeing Cathy, Ken, or Kris when she threw her bouquet nor were they around when they got into the limousine amid a flurry of confetti and paper flower petals.

Unfortunately, their honeymoon trip to Maui was shaping up to be both long and tedious. Their United flight from Chicago connected at San Francisco with a flight to Honolulu, followed by another plane change for the short hop over to Maui. Vangie was a little disappointed because, although there was a nonstop to Hawaii, she had been convinced by the young people that the timing would be too tight for them to make it.

When they were in their seats headed for San Francisco, she turned to Ed and kissed him. Then she stood up, took a blanket from the overhead bin and wrapped herself in it. Ed saw her make some strange-looking contortions under the blanket. Then she took his arm and pulled it around her. His eyes widened as he realized she had taken off her top and was now bare to the waist.

After putting his hand on her breast, she smiled at him and said, "Ed, I hope you're a tit man. I've been working very hard and I hope you like what I've made for you. Do you?

He cupped her full breast in his hand and squeezed. When he did, she moaned softly and tried to move even closer to him. "Vangie," he said, "you are simply perfect! I was teasing you but I was serious, too. You're so beautiful no one would believe you could possibly be more than about twenty-five. Meanwhile, I look like an old fart!"

He looked at her and continued, "Darling, I'm being very serious now. Would you like me to dye my hair or something to get rid of the gray?"

She looked at him in genuine shock. "Edgar Bradley!" she exclaimed. "That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard! Why you ... you look so distinguished." Then she looked at him carefully and said, "Darling, graying at the temples while you're in your early thirties gains some respect. Businessmen don't think you're just some young kid!"

She looked at him carefully and made a warm sound deep in her body and said, "Honey, you're perfect! My God! Your muscles are so powerful! I really can't wait ... And your cock is absolutely gigantic."

She was very serious as she added, "I hope it rips me in half. If it does, there will be a lot of blood and you might think I'm still a virgin. Honey, I want so badly to be good for you and to you. You can't know how much I love you!"

He just squeezed her full tit. They fell asleep with his arm still cupping her breast as the plane cruised westward toward the Pacific coast.

When they arrived in San Francisco, they waited in their incoming boarding area for their flight call to Hawaii. They had thought about going to United's Red Carpet Club, but decided there really wasn't that much time and they were only one gate away from their Honolulu flight anyway.

While chatting with Ed, Vangie's attention was drawn to a young woman with two children, a girl of about five and a little boy of about seven. She had noticed the woman making a phone call and now she was waiting anxiously in the boarding area for their flight to be called. Vangie had very sharp ears and overheard the children asking about food.

The woman said no after checking her purse and then told them there would be food served on their flight to San Diego. Vangie didn't think there would be, given the time of day and the fact that, in spite of the distance, San Francisco–San Diego was considered to be little more than a shuttle.

Then she overheard the little girl ask her mother about going to Disneyland. Would they be close to it, and, if so, could they go? The young woman just shook her head. Then Vangie overheard the woman mention that they were just going to say goodbye to Daddy who was going out on his carrier, the Ranger, and then were going right back home to Norfolk.

At that point Vangie excused herself to Ed and went over to a gate agent who was making the advance setup preparations before checking-in another flight. She spoke very quickly to the agent and then reached into her purse. Ed had been watching the whole thing but Vangie hadn't said a word to him.

Whatever she took from her purse caused the gate agent's eyes to bulge. The agent made a phone call and again her eyes registered surprise at what she heard. Hanging up, she made another call and wrote some information down.

Then she picked up her PA mike and said, "Would Karen Brady please check with the United Airlines agent at Gate 37. Karen Brady, please! Gate 37."

Vangie had returned to the gate area by this time and was near the woman who obviously was Karen Brady. Her little girl was just starting to doze in a chair and she was obviously torn by indecision. She wanted to respond to the page but didn't want to awaken the little girl or leave her alone.

Vangie said, "May I help? Perhaps I could stay with your children while you respond to the page. You are Karen Brady, aren't you?"

The woman nodded and Vangie smiled warmly saying, "I just heard you paged. Gate 37 is right over there," she said, pointing toward the gate. "I'll be right here in sight all the time."

Karen Brady looked at Vangie and saw a beautiful and beautifully-dressed young woman who she trusted on sight. She smiled warmly, thanked her, and went over to the counter. From Ed's vantage point he could keep his eyes on the woman although she was now out of Vangie's sight-line. He watched as she identified herself to the agent who smiled and gave her an envelope.

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.