Cynthia Martin - Cover

Cynthia Martin

Copyright© By Morgan, 1991, 2014. All rights reserved.

Chapter 59

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 59 - This is a continuation in time of events begun in "Call Girls". The banker who sold the Illinois Technologies demand note for $20 million, is faced with the same choice: pay her own demand note or become Janice's slave. The action takes place over the subsequent nine months.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   DomSub   Rough  

Early the next morning Vangie awakened and found that she was still being held in Kris's arms so she gently stroked the girl's beautiful body. Feeling her mother's caresses Kris wriggled even closer to Vangie and made happy sounds in her sleep as she mashed her immature breasts against her mother's full ones. Vangie gave her a kiss and slid out of bed leaving her still asleep with a lovely little smile on her face. After taking a quick shower, she raced downstairs and found Jan already up and the coffee had been made.

As she entered the kitchen Jan stuck out her tongue and said, "Woe is me! After a full year of having slaves waiting on me hand and foot, I have to go back to work ... and will soon have to care for a baby, too!" Vangie headed for the range but was told in no uncertain terms that she was a guest in the house and was going to be treated like one for a change.

While they ate the magnificent omelettes Jan prepared, Vangie told her about Kris, her need for clothes, and the planned trip to New York. Finally she told her about her planned party at her apartment. Jan, being a former New Yorker, clapped her hands in glee and asked if she and Peter could come out for it. Vangie was utterly delighted at her interest and set Tuesday evening as the date. Then she took advantage of the one-hour time difference to begin making her arrangements even though it was early on a Sunday morning.

When Jan asked her about phoning caterers so early on a Sunday, Vangie replied in her haughtiest voice, "My dear girl! Really! Tradesmen deal with Evangeline Pierce Collins when Mrs. Collins chooses to deal with them." Then she winked and giggled.

That afternoon Ed, Kris and Vangie flew to New York. Even though she had a fully-staffed apartment, Vangie had reserved a suite for Kris and herself at the Grand Hotel Hyatt. She gave Ed a passionate kiss as his chauffeur dropped them off at the hotel.

Winking at Kris she said, "Darling, you're about to get an education in how the game of being rich is played. You might even find that it's fun." They were ushered up to the Regency floor and shown to their suite. "Come, dear, I'll show you around," she said, as they went to the Regency lounge. The service in the lounge was up to its usual impeccable standards. Vangie ordered a very dry martini for herself and a Perrier with a lime for Kris.

When her drink came, Kris took a sip. "Mom, is this a part of being rich?" she asked, making a face. "Is Coke too ... plebeian?"

Vangie just winked and then giggled. "My dear girl!" she exclaimed in her haughtiest tone, "one does have certain responsibilities, after all. Occasionally one must even make certain sacrifices." Then in her normal tone she continued, "Shit, I much prefer Coke, too."

Then she took Kris's hand squeezed it, and winked. Before Kris could respond Vangie's eyes softened and she said, "Kris, are you sure you can put up with me? I think you're the most wonderful girl in the world but I can't understand how I could get so lucky."

Looking into Kris's incredible purple eyes she added, "I think we do see many things the same way, though. I hope it's fun for you, my darling. I know it's utterly marvelous for me."

With her face expressionless, Kris had just been looking at Vangie's face. When Vangie finished, she took one of her hands, squeezed it tightly and gave her the most loving smile she had ever seen. "Mom," she said softly, "last night was utter heaven! I've been sleeping with Cathy and Ken and it was a lot of fun." With a blush she added, "I've even been helping with their lovemaking. It was wonderful to see their incredible love for each other ... it just fills the whole room.

"But last night was different. You were expressing your real love for me! I can't tell you what that meant. I had the sweetest dreams as I felt this wondrously firm yet soft body mashing itself against mine." She smiled and shook her head saying, "Mom, I can't believe your body. I can understand Cathy's but she's only twenty-two. You're her mother but you look like her older sister.

"Mom, even naked and close up you have the body of twenty-five-year old. It's so much like Cathy's but yours is fully ripe. It's like a pear: so soft and firm, juicy and delicious! I want to eat you up!"

"Thank you, dear," Vangie said dryly. "You can't know what wonderful things you just did for my ego by comparing be to an overripe inanimate object!" Then she winked, grinned, and hugged the girl tightly. After just chatting for a while longer — Vangie continued to be impressed with the breadth and depth of her new daughter's knowledge — they had another drink.

"Honey," Vangie interjected, "I want you to know something that Cathy told me last night. She said that you're a banquet of delights. 'Kris is something else. There is absolutely nothing you might care to talk about that Kris can't converse on ... and in depth. On the other hand, you'll probably have to force it out of her. Kris never makes the first move. She just adapts to what others are doing or talking about.'

"She's right, honey. You're a truly amazing young woman. Incidentally, did Henry Hall do your hair?" Kris acknowledged that he did. "I thought so. It has his hallmark. You look like a princess, you're so regal. The hairdo sets off your refinement and femininity, in spite of being similar to a boy's. The effect and the way he achieved it is really quite remarkable."

They went back to their suite, but this time Kris made no pretense of sleeping in her own bed. She undressed and was in bed when Vangie came out of the bathroom and was holding the covers back for her mother to dive in. As soon as she did Kris just wriggled as close to her as she could get, gave her an intensely loving kiss, and immediately went to sleep. Vangie just softly caressed the back of the girl's head where her short hair met her slim neck.

The next day was great fun for both women. Vangie called her apartment and asked for her chauffeur to pick them up at the hotel. From there they went to a series of stores and shops where she was greeted with consternation by the store sales people, some of whom had been waiting on her for years. In each shop they exclaimed over her appearance but didn't quite know what to make of it. While she was in the stores shopping for Kris, Vangie decided to work on her own wardrobe, too.

The salespeople were astonished at her behavior. Where formerly everything Evangeline Collins bought was in the height of fashion — regardless of where fashion might have been going at the time or what was being done in its name — now she had very specific things she wanted regardless of whether they were in or not.

Furthermore, they couldn't understand her appearance. Where formerly they knew she was averse to the sun and, in fact, cultivated a very pale look, now she was golden. Her figure, fully revealed when she stripped in the fitting rooms, was utterly magnificent. Moreover, she moved like a ballet dancer or an athlete. Because of her beauty and the flowing curves of her body, they couldn't be sure, but their feeling was that they were seeing satin-smooth skin over nothing but well-toned muscles.

And her daughter! They fell all over themselves to find appropriate attire for this princess. In one store the two women were in the special fitting room used only for the store's most important customers. A saleswoman just shook her head in amazement when both women were stripped to their bikinis and seemed totally unconcerned — and even unaware — of their nudity. Their figures were both golden and their carriage was regal.

They couldn't understand what appeared to be gentle teasing between mother and daughter. People so rich just didn't behave this way. One of the women privately shook her head in amusement. She realized something that her colleagues did not: They were seeing constant expressions of intense love between the two women.

That evening they had a quiet dinner at a fine French restaurant. Vangie absolutely adored her new daughter. She learned that night that she even spoke fluent French which she used to discuss the menu with the owner, an immigrant Frenchman. He positively beamed as he withdrew to the kitchen to inform the chef about their very special guests and their gastronomic requirements.

When she questioned her about it later, Kristin just shrugged and passed it off. Again that night they slept together and Vangie decided that the girl was a wonderful bed companion — not as good as a man, but almost.

The next day they were meeting Ed Bradley for lunch at his office. They finished their shopping in the morning and reached his office building at twelve-thirty. When they reached the thirty-eighth floor of the midtown building, they saw a beautiful doorway with conservative solid-brass lettering that said merely, Edgar W. Bradley and below in much smaller letters the word, Investments. They entered the office and Kris whistled softly at the sumptuous surroundings.

Then they checked in with the receptionist and Ed's secretary came out to show them to his office. Ed had a suite of private offices on the northwest corner of the building. His secretary was a very attractive woman, five feet five in height with dark brown hair and brown eyes, who appeared to be in her late thirties. She looked at Vangie speculatively as she asked them to make themselves comfortable in his private office because Mr. Bradley had been delayed in a meeting.

A few minutes later Ed joined them and kissed Vangie passionately. The first thing he did was to ask his secretary to come in and join them. He confirmed plans for the party at Vangie's that night at six, and then addressed his secretary. "Jane, Vangie and I are being married on Saturday. We'll be relocating our offices to Chicago."

Then to Vangie he added, "Honey, you need to know that Jane was my mistress until about five years ago." He was looking very embarrassed as he said it and Jane Edwards blushed beet-red at his disclosure. She looked like she wanted to die.

"Ed!" Jane exclaimed, "what a terrible thing to say in front of your young daughter! I'm shocked that you would ever do such a thing."

"Jane, Kristin is one of the most amazing young people you'll ever meet in your life. Although she's only fourteen years old, she has greater maturity and judgment than most forty-year-olds."

Then to Vangie he said, "Look, I set this up for you to meet and talk with Jane. I made reservations for three in a private dining room in the club upstairs. Jane made them, of course, but she didn't know she was making them for the three of you, not me. I want you to get acquainted, because I think you'll like one another." With that he kissed Vangie again and hastily left the room.

"Ouch!" Jane said softly. "Please forgive me, Mrs. Collins. I had no idea..."

"I know you didn't," Vangie replied softly. "Do you care to talk about it? You're a beautiful woman, Miss Edwards. I suspect Ed wanted us to compare notes, probably on lovemaking. How long were you his mistress?"

"About three years," she replied.

"Why did you break up with Ed?" Vangie asked softly.

"Because our relationship was going nowhere. I loved Ed very much and I think I was pretty good with him, but he wasn't going to leave his wife and I wasn't going to ask him to."

The young woman looked tortured and then said, "I couldn't take it anymore. When we were together in bed, I was in Heaven, but then when he went home to his wife I felt like such an unmitigated shit! I ... I even tried to tell his wife..."

"Tell her what?" Vangie asked softly.

"To be better with him. To love him. To let him love her. But ... But she wouldn't. I guess she gave birth to Ken and felt that that was a sufficient contribution to the marriage. She couldn't seem to understand what a virile man she was married to. Making love to Ed isn't a once-a-month project."

The woman's head dropped and then she looked up and said, "I'm going to say something that could get me fired..."

"Wrong, Jane," Vangie interjected with fire in her eyes. "Nothing you could possibly say to me or Kris now, or at any time in the future, could possibly get you fired! Now, what were you going to say?"

"Could ... Would ... Could you undress, Mrs. Collins?" she asked and again blushed crimson.

Vangie just grinned, winked, and in no time was standing nude in front of the woman. Jane had looked down at the carpet after she made her request and only looked up when Vangie stood in front of her. She looked up, then arose from her chair and walked around Vangie slowly. Almost against her will she reached out and touched Vangie's skin with her fingertips.

"Jane, if you want to know what I feel like, just run your fingers over my body. I certainly don't mind. In fact, your touch is exquisitely gentle. It feels great!"

The woman was startled but did as Vangie suggested. Standing in front of her, she screwed up her courage and cupped Vangie's breasts. "Do you approve, Jane?" Vangie asked softly. "More importantly, do you think Ed will? He has been with me when we've both been nude and he's handled my body, but we have never slept together. Do you think I can make him happy in bed?"

Jane was startled by the question. Her head jerked up, but then she smiled and said, "You certainly have all the equipment, Mrs. Collins. The only question is, are you willing to use it?"

"Jane, two things: First, the name is Vangie, for Christ's sake, not 'Mrs. Collins.' Don't you feel a little dumb calling a naked woman, missus? Second, Ed is welcome to any part of me, any way he would like, at any time he would like. I have one ambition in life: to make him happy."

Then she told about her experience with Jan and Pete and the way he had her cuming for minutes on end. Finally she said, "Jane, I was thinking seriously of helping Ed find a mistress before that. I thought he was very virile and would need sex. Of course, I was more than willing to let him do anything he wanted with me or to me, but I didn't think that would be enough. I didn't think he could be happy in bed with a piece of dead meat. Anyway, now I'm reasonably confident that I can be good with him sexually. Did I answer your question?"

Jane just nodded and Vangie quickly put her clothes on again. Jane led the way to the luncheon club where they were shown to a private dining room. It was an oak-paneled room with a sofa, lamp tables, a coffee table and two side chairs in addition to the dining table.

When they were seated, Jane looked at Vangie and slowly shook her head and blushed. "Mrs. Collins ... I'm sorry ... Vangie ... I really think you'll be better for Ed than I was or could possibly ever be. I heard what you said in the office and I believe you. You'll do absolutely anything you think that Ed might want." She looked at Vangie, smiled warmly and said, "I thought I was very good for Ed, but I wasn't nearly as good as you're going to be. You see, Ed enjoys sex. He really does! So there were a number of things that he wanted to try that I wouldn't go along with."

The woman looked sheepish as she continued, "I can remember one: taking me in the ass. Ed wanted to try it, but I would never allow it. The odd thing is that the idea was sort of appealing to me in a strange sort of way ... in fact, I always used to get wet just thinking about it when he brought the subject up. But it wasn't nice or something. Anyway, we never did it."

Now she was intent on her memories. "I guess all I really wanted to do was lie on my back and spread my legs. Of course, I loved having him in me and my obvious pleasure gave him enjoyment. I would cum freely with him inside me, and he really liked that. He claims to like a wet woman."

She blushed and said, "It's funny, though. Now I find myself doing things with my husband, Jim, that I wouldn't ever do with Ed. Jim's getting more creative and I guess I am, too."

Tears came to her eyes as she continued, "The sorrow of my life is we haven't had children. Now the doctors don't think that I can ever have any. I think of it as God's punishment for coming between a man and his wife. It was a terrible thing for me to do."

The woman jumped from her seat and headed for the door crying uncontrollably, but Vangie headed her off. She took her in her arms, held her close, and just let her cry on her shoulder. She took her over to the sofa and sat down beside her to let the woman cry herself out. Finally her shoulders stopped shaking and the tears slowed and finally stopped.

Jane groped around and Kris put a tissue in her hand that she used to blow her nose. Now she was looking very embarrassed as Kris produced a paper towel that she had soaked in cold water which she gave to Vangie. Her mother accepted it with a smile and used it to wash off Jane's face. It was followed by a dry towel.

Jane looked up at Kris and asked, "Where did all of those things come from?"

"What things?" Kris asked innocently.

"Tissues, a towel soaked in cold water, more dry towels..." Jane replied looking at Kris intently. Then she began to smile in spite of her tear-ravaged face.

"I thought you might need them," Kris replied, "and Mom seemed to have things under control in here. Now, Mrs. Edwards, would you like to go to the ladies room and make ... er ... more permanent repairs?"

Jane grinned and retreated from the room.

When she had left, Vangie looked at Kris and said, "Daughter, you're too much!" Kris pretended to look both puzzled and hurt while her mother laughed. "Don't try to pull that innocent shit on me, young lady! I know you too well already. The instant I took Jane in my arms you were thinking ahead to making more permanent repairs while trying to avoid embarrassing her any further. Right?"

Kris just nodded her head once, very quickly.

Vangie got to her feet and hugged her tightly. "I love you very much, Kristin Crowley Bradley! I can't wait for it to be official."

Then she moved back a step while still holding Kris's hands. She looked at the girl and just shook her head saying, "Cathy's absolutely right, isn't she? You have a degree of wisdom far beyond your years. Even though you're only fourteen, you don't behave like a teenager. There is one exception, though, that I utterly adore. You snuggle like a child when we're in bed. It feels utterly fabulous." Then with a suspicious look on her face she added, "Or is that an act, too, to make an old lady feel good?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.