Cynthia Martin - Cover

Cynthia Martin

Copyright© By Morgan, 1991, 2014. All rights reserved.

Chapter 57

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 57 - This is a continuation in time of events begun in "Call Girls". The banker who sold the Illinois Technologies demand note for $20 million, is faced with the same choice: pay her own demand note or become Janice's slave. The action takes place over the subsequent nine months.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   DomSub   Rough  

Following their return to Maui on the day after the Pro Bowl, Cathy and Ken were greeted like royalty at the hotel. The first night back when they went down to dinner, a few diners near the entrance saw them arrive and then stood up to applaud. Their applause attracted the attention of others who stood and joined them. By the time they were at their seats the entire room was on its collective feet.

Ken whispered to Cathy, "Darling, this is for you. Why don't you say something so we can eat?"

"Thank you so much, everyone!" she said loudly. "But, like you, we're out here for a vacation and relaxation. Why don't we all just enjoy the great food?" She waved and sat down.

After the tribute they encountered a very common occurrence among celebrities: Even though almost everyone knew who they were, the overwhelming majority respected their privacy and left them alone. While this was true for most of the people, unfortunately it was not true for all. They had finished their dinner and were teasing Kris about the enormous sundae she had ordered when two rather mannish-looking women came over to the table.

Cathy saw them coming and murmured under her breath, "Uh, oh! Here's trouble!"

The pair came up and introduced themselves. Both were faculty members in the Women's Studies Department at the University of California at Berkeley. One of the women, Sarah Smith, began to gush about how Cathy had struck a blow for women everywhere by demonstrating that nothing was now off limits. She had beaten men at their own male-chauvinist game, professional football.

Cathy listened patiently to the diatribe although at one point she turned to Ken and rolled her eyes. He controlled himself and didn't laugh at the face she made when she did.

When Sarah wound down, Cathy shook her head and answered, "Thank you for your kind words. It's a shame that almost everything you just said is wrong. Beating men? You've got to be kidding! Just look."

With that she moved closer to Ken who was wearing a short-sleeved shirt while she was wearing a sleeveless dress which left her arms bare. "Look at my arm against Ken's. His would make at least four of mine. Upper body strength? You've got to be kidding! He's easily capable of breaking me in half.

"I guess I do have strong legs. They come from maintaining my virginity until my wedding night." At that comment the two women turned white and then blushed crimson. "You see, I had to be able to run fast when necessary," she said with a smile. "As for the rest? My ambition is to be a mother to Ken's children... lots of children. My favorite exercise is in bed with him at night.

"Ladies, thank you, but I'm afraid you're barking up the wrong tree! Now, if you'll leave us, we have to ensure that my sister gets plenty of food. She came within a hair's breadth of dying and that was only a couple of weeks ago, so..."

The woman quickly retreated toward their own table.

Ken controlled his mirth but Kristin was much more outspoken. "Dumb lesbian bitches!" she said, not making any effort to avoid their hearing her comment. Then she turned to Cathy and said, "Incidentally, thank you both. You've solved a mystery for me."

They both looked at her, puzzled.

"Cath, it's the noises you make when Ken is fucking your ass off. You see, we were in a house in Minnesota that had thin walls or strange acoustics or something. Anyway, almost every night I would hear my mother crying out. It sounded like she was in terrible pain. Then in the morning I would see her at breakfast. Often she looked tired, but she always had the most glorious expression of happiness on her face.

"It was obvious to me that Dad was torturing her somehow. I even began to read the Marquis de Sade because I was sure Mom was a masochist. She had to be. How else could you explain the combination of the screams of pain at night during her torture with the look of bliss on her face in the morning?" When she smiled warmly, Cathy took her hand and held it. Her face was still skeletal but there seemed to be a little flesh on it now, too.

"Now I know, of course. They were making exactly the same noises you two make every night. Dad was screwing her silly!" Then she grinned and said, "My brother, Steve, and I were always trying to get them to get more exercise. Dad always said he got enough, thank you very much. Then one night just before they were killed, I overheard Mom talking to him about it. She said they should get more exercise with us because 'it's good for the kids.'

"Dad said that if it wasn't for his preferred exercise, there wouldn't have been any kids. I didn't understand what that comment meant, either."

She squeezed Cathy's hand and took Ken's in her other. Now there were tears beginning to roll down her cheeks. "I guess I learned something else, too. Now I know why I wanted to die. You see, although I didn't realize it, I grew up in a cocoon of love. My parents adored each other and even though Steve and I didn't see it in those terms, we knew what a wonderful place home was. When it ended with their deaths, deep down I guess I couldn't face the thought of life on any other terms."

Her tears were really rolling now as she squeezed both hands hard. "Then I met you two. First, I guess I liked the idea of having the chance to meet a celebrity. That was good for about ten minutes. After that it was a deep-down recognition that you two share the same kind of love my parents did, even if I couldn't put it into words. Anyway, thank you."

Ken and Cathy both squeezed the girl's hand and then kissed each other with increasing passion.

Cathy said simply, "Kris, thank you so much. We really love you, darling."

When they went back to their room and prepared for bed, Kris slept with them but insisted on sleeping on Ken's left side. She claimed she needed to practice molding her body to a man's even though she still didn't have a body to mold.

The next day they began an idyllic existence consisting of exercise, sun, food, and lovemaking. Late that week Cindy called Cathy over and asked about their plans. Cathy was puzzled but told her they were going to stay another week and then return to Chicago. At that Cindy just shook her head and said, "Oh no you're not! You're staying right here."

"But Cindy, my job!" Cathy protested.

"I talked with Dad and he talked with the owners of the bank. Your assignment — and Ken's, since he's on the payroll now, too —is to stay here and get that girl back in shape. I figure that's going to be good for about three more months.

"Catherine Collins Bradley, just to make it simple enough for even you to understand, if either of you sets foot in Chicago before May 1, you're fired! Understand? Oh, one more thing: Don't ask the hotel for a bill. There won't be one. Am I making myself clear?"

Cathy just looked at her and then hugged her tightly.

When she returned to where Ken and Kris were waiting on their towels on the nude beach, she was kicking the sand and doing a perfect imitation of a petulant little girl.

"What's wrong, Hon?" Ken asked. He recognized the playacting for what it was so whatever the problem might be, it wasn't very serious.

"Damn Cynthia Martin Burke, anyhow!" Cathy exclaimed, kicking at the sand again.

When she looked up at him there was anguish in her eyes and he began to be concerned. Maybe it was more serious than he had thought. He just looked up at her from his supine position on his towel and waited for her to amplify her remarks.

"Ken," she wailed, "we're stuck here on the beach for three more months! Cindy won't let us off this godforsaken island, let alone back in Chicago, least of all back at work." Tears were flowing now as she cried, "You're on the bank's payroll now, too, by the way. Cindy said if either of us show our faces in Chicago before May 1, we're both fired."

Nodding her head she continued, "And she's checking, too. Someone else is picking up all of our bills here on Maui, by the way." Then she dropped to her knees on the sand, took Kristin's hands in hers and said, "Kris, I'm so terribly sorry! I know what a hardship it is for you to be stuck out here on the far side of nowhere with us, but we have no other choice!"

In just the short time they had been on Maui, there had been a remarkable change in Kris's appearance. Her eyes were no longer sunken and she didn't look nearly as skeletal as she had at first. She was kneeling on her towel and now managed to look totally woebegone. Her tears began to flow as she said, "You mean, Sis, we're stuck here? In this place with this ... this ... atrocious weather?"

As usual, the sky was a brilliant blue, it was clear across the Molokai Channel, the surf was up and the temperature was delightful in the low eighties. "Well," she said sorrowfully, "If you and Ken are stuck her, I'll ... I'll try to bear up, too. I'll try to be brave," she sniffed, wiping at her tears. "I'll try to stick it out."

Cathy dropped to her knees and applauded as did Ken. Kris turned off her tears instantly and grinned. Then she said in a more serious tone, "Can you two really stand me for three more months, though?"

They agreed that they would try very hard.

At the end of the following week, they hosted a party for the others who were returning to Chicago. They had obtained copies of Chicago papers featuring the havoc wreaked by a series of blizzards and severe winter storms that had been ravaging the area. The most dramatic stories had been enlarged into posters which they hung on the walls of their private dining room.

Kris and Cathy both dressed as castaways with ragged shirts and shorts. Cathy's shirt — an old work shirt with the sleeves torn off — was ripped and even had a gaping hole in front that her left breast often poked through. She would just unconcernedly push it back whenever it did. Ken was only wearing a pair of oil-stained Levi's with the legs cut off. Now he had a golden tan and his chest hair had been bleached almost white by the sun. Kristin was only wearing the bottom portion of a tiny bikini that, in view of her lack of flesh, scarcely stayed on. Periodically it would slip down exposing her slit but she just pulled it back up, usually with an exasperated look on her face. The three who were staying toasted the others and expressed envy that they were able to return to civilization and real weather, while they had to remain on the island to await their rescue.

After dinner Cathy quietly left the table. When she returned a few minutes later, she was wearing a grass skirt and an array of leis. To everyone's surprise Kris began to play Aloha on a ukelele and sing the ancient song in Hawaiian in a beautiful soprano voice while Cathy danced the hula. Her dancing came as a big surprise to everyone except Ken, who realized that his wife was the most perfectly coordinated person he had ever met.

As a result she had learned to do a truly authentic hula after receiving only a few lessons from one of the native performers who worked at the hotel. As she neared the end of her dance she danced in front of each of the departing men, took off one of her leis and put it around his neck. When she came to the last man, Dan Burke, she shed the last of her leis and was now naked to the waist. Her perfectly shaped golden breasts, initially hidden by the flowers, were now proudly bared. When she finished the dance, she ended on her knees and bowed from the waist and let her long hair sweep the floor in front of her. Then she rose and fled back to the dressing room.

When she returned in her beachcombers garb, Cindy said in a very flat voice, "Speaking for all of us, Cathy, I just want you to know that we hate you." Is there anything you can't do like an expert? I happen to know that you just performed probably the finest hula seen on the Islands in at least ten years."

Then she grinned, went over to her friend, took her in her arms, and hugged her tightly. Releasing her she said, "Actually, darling Cathy, we would all hate your guts if we didn't love you so damned much. And please take care of our sister, Kris, will you? We're already fighting over her babysitting schedule!"


The subsequent weeks were heavenly. Kris recovered most of her lost weight after only six weeks and by the end of March was back to normal. Although she complained bitterly about being flat-chested, Cathy teased her by saying she needed something to look forward to. After all, she was only fourteen. The fact was that her breasts were starting to form. Already her nipples and areolas had formed and her breasts had already taken the outline of what would be perfect shapes. The three played golf, tennis, and even started to throw around a football. Mostly, though, they spent time soaking up the sun on the nude beach and swimming in the perfect Pacific water.

One day in mid-March, they were lying on the beach when Kris knelt on the sand between them. Pointing out that while Cathy had been putting sunscreen on her from the very first day, she had done nothing. It was time to reciprocate now that her fingers were more than skin-covered bones.

Taking the bottle, she carefully spread it all over Cathy's beautiful body, relishing the sensation of running her fingertips over her satin-smooth skin. She paid particular attention to her breasts, her inner thighs and slit, and her wonderfully firm little buns.

Then she turned her attention to Ken. Cathy got up, knelt on her towel and watched as Kris did to him what she had just finished doing for her. Now she had overcome her original nervousness and lavished her care on his cock and balls. Ken was so large she was able to cradle his balls in both of her hands.

Turning to Cathy she asked, "Are all men this ... this full and soft and wonderful? And doesn't he look just super with his tanned cock? Oh, Cathy, you're so lucky!"

Then she looked at her and asked, "Cath, would you do me a favor? Would you lie on your back and spread your legs wide?" Cathy thought she knew what the beautiful girl, who she had come to think of as her younger sister, was driving at, so she lay down, spread her legs, and used her fingertips to spread her labia as far apart as she could while lifting her pelvis up off the towel.

Kris looked from Ken's massive cock, now fully erect from her manual attention, to her sister's cunt that was being opened wide for her inspection. Shaking her head in bewilderment she said, "I still don't understand it, Cath. How can he possibly get that massive weapon into your tiny cunt? There's no way, but he does."

Cathy released her nether lips, quickly jumped up, and then knelt again beside the younger girl. "He sure does, though, doesn't he? Frankly, I don't know, either. All I do know is that he takes me to Heaven and I adore it and adore him!" Kris just shook her head and finished spreading the lotion on Ken's heavily-muscled body.

There were other surprises from Kris. It turned out that she was an expert chess player and they initiated what became a constant round of chess matches among the three of them. The girl used her skill to play for favors. After one round robin when she had defeated Ken and Cathy in succession, they looked at her skeptically and Ken asked, "Okay, little kid, you won. What did you win?"

As usual the three were in their suite and naked. She licked her lips lasciviously and said, "Ken, Cathy has been after you to take the last of her virginity ... to take her in the ass. I want you to do it, and I want to help!" Ken had been resisting Cathy because he was afraid he would rip her. She licked her lips salaciously and told him that it was now out of their hands.

They went into the bedroom and Cathy knelt on the bed with her ass in the air as high as it would go. Kris took a tube of K-Y jelly and, as gently as she could, spread it around Cathy's puckered amber ring, then used it to liberally coat Ken's now-throbbing cock. With all the lubrication, his entry was amazingly easy, although hardly painless. Moments later, though, Cathy was screaming in ecstasy.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.