Cynthia Martin - Cover

Cynthia Martin

Copyright© By Morgan, 1991, 2014. All rights reserved.

Chapter 49

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 49 - This is a continuation in time of events begun in "Call Girls". The banker who sold the Illinois Technologies demand note for $20 million, is faced with the same choice: pay her own demand note or become Janice's slave. The action takes place over the subsequent nine months.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   DomSub   Rough  

Ken closed the door to the suite and looked at his bride. Cathy was looking hesitant ... and, he suddenly realized, fearful. She stood with her back straight and her head up, just looking at him. Ken thought she was the most beautiful bride who had ever lived as she stood there in her bridal gown.

In a break with common practice, the bridal parties had not changed into street clothes before leaving the wedding reception. Since they were all spending their wedding night in suites in nearby hotels, they decided to go to their hotels while still in their bridal finery.

Cathy had blushed when they entered the lobby of the Water Tower Hyatt and were immediately recognized from the Super Bowl telecast of the week before. All the people around the lobby began to softly applaud. Fortunately, the check-in process had been completed earlier in the day so they were immediately escorted to their suite by the assistant manager on duty.

They had the best suite in the hotel and found a platter of caviar — a gift from the hotel — along with two chilled bottles of Dom Pérignon that Ken had ordered.

"What's wrong, darling?" he asked softly. "Why do you look frightened? You're the most courageous girl alive. You would charge hell with a fire extinguisher. What's wrong?"

She gave him a wry little smile and ran to his arms. He held her tight and could feel her body shaking. Finally she whispered, "Darling, I have an answer to my dilemma. I just know you're going to be terribly disappointed with me when we get to bed, so tomorrow I'll call Jan Stewart. I'm sure she knows some girls who are ... more experienced and who can make you happy in bed. We ... We could have auditions or something. How would that be?"

Ken just stroked her hair and breathed in the intoxicating scent of this glorious girl who was now his wife. Tipping up her head, he gently but thoroughly kissed her. As he did, he again felt the electricity flow between them. Easing away from her he winked, and then said with a small grin, "Lady, this has been a very expensive day for me. I spent over ten bucks on this suit alone! Can I see what I got for all that money?"

It seemed to have been the right thing to say. Daintily, she stuck out the tip of her tongue and then spun around so that her back was to him. "The least you can do is help out, mister. There's a zipper back there somewheres you can pull. You do know how zippers work, don't you, mister?"

Finding the zipper, he gently pulled it down, fascinated to find that it ran down almost to her shapely buttocks. Then he carefully undid the hook at the top of the dress allowing it to gape open in the back. Since the dress was strapless, Cathy just let it drop to the floor, stepped out of it, and then turned to face him. Now all she was wearing were her shoes, white stockings, a white garter belt and a white bikini. She looked at him with a question in her eyes. He just whistled softly and held out his arms. With a little squeal she ran to him.

Lifting Cathy off the ground he carried her to the sofa and sat down with her sitting across his lap. Then he slowly ran his fingers over her body, feeling her satin skin and the ripple of her muscles responding to his touch. Then, while he worked on her garter belt, Cathy reached over, retrieved one of the bottles of champagne and started to open it. She was stopped several times by the exquisite feeling of his fingers moving on her sensitive inner thighs and around her body. Finally he had her stockings and the garter belt off, leaving only her bikini. He had never seen a more beautiful girl in his life.

Carefully, Cathy poured two glasses of champagne. Giving one to Ken, she raised hers and said, "To you, Kenneth Jackson Bradley: I give you myself — body and soul — to do with as you wish. Ken, I exist to try to make you happy in any way I possibly can. You're my love and my life!"

Looking at him over the top of her glass, she tossed off the champagne and broke the glass in the suite's fireplace. Then she reached out to him and he just held her tight.

Finally he asked, "Darling, why are you so afraid I won't be happy?"

"Because I don't know anything!" she wailed. "If I hadn't been staying with Cindy, I wouldn't even know where your gorgeous cock should go!"

"What about me?" he asked softly.

"You? What about you?" Cathy was truly puzzled. She had no idea what he was driving at.

"Lady, there was a girl in my arms about a week ago. She played with my cock and caused me to shoot my cum all over her glorious body. Does that sound like anyone you know?"

She smiled and said, "Darling, that was only the second time in my life I have ever touched a naked man. You're even more impressive than Dan Burke — and that's truly high praise indeed."

"And you're the first naked woman I've ever touched," he said softly. He looked into her beautiful gray eyes and watched for her reaction.

It came immediately. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped. "But ... But ... But, Ken, you can't! You're a man!" she exclaimed, genuinely confused.

"I noticed that a few years ago," he replied dryly. "Nevertheless, you're the first and only."

She had been studying his face and finally believed him. He wasn't teasing her at all. What he said was true. She looked at him and asked, "But why, Ken? My God! There must have been thousands of women trying to get you into bed with them. I believe you, darling, but it's almost impossible. Why?"

"For the same reason you're a virgin, Cathy. I think I'm a one-woman guy. You're my woman. I wanted to be sure I was as clean and pure as I could be when we married." Then he grinned and added, "Of course, I was expecting to get a woman who could show me what to do, though."

"Then ... Then you're untouched? I mean really untouched?" she asked.

"Sure am. Now what are you going to do about it, lady? What in hell did you think I hired you for? You're supposed to give me a guided tour." He reached out, cradled one of her beautiful breasts, and in the gentlest way possible, squeezed it.

She mewed with pleasure and writhed in his arms. Then she pretended to glare at him and said, "That, mister, is a tit. I have two of them, as you may have noticed. And, buddy, I'm not at all breakable. If you want to squeeze it, squeeze it! Then see what happens."

He squeezed it and then stroked it. Instantly her nipples grew as hard as pebbles. He bent down, took one in his mouth, then bit down softly and then harder. She cried out and he instantly let go but then felt her holding his head in place. "Please don't stop! It feels so wonderful," she cried. He continued to nibble and then moved to her other tit and repeated it. Finally, she let him lift his head. When he did he found that she had an intensely warm look on her face.

He raised an eyebrow and she grinned. "Now put your finger in my cunt, darling," she said softly. "That's what you touched last week. Then tell me what you find. Incidentally, there's a hole there that you can put your finger in. You might like that, too." Gently he inserted his forefinger into her very tight little cunt. The minute he touched her he realized how wet she was and he looked at her quizzically.

She giggled and said, "You thought I was teasing, didn't you? I wasn't. Darling, when you're near me ... let alone touching me ... I start to run rivers!" Then she glared at him and asked, "And what's that ... that thing ... that's sticking me in the ass? Can't I ever sit on you comfortably?"

He grinned and shook his head. "It's something I carry with me, lady," he replied. "I think it's used with women, somehow, but I'm not really sure how."

She put her arms around him and crushed her lips to his. Then she said, "Fair is fair. If I have to be bare, what about you? May I undress you, darling? Then maybe we can find out what's been sticking into me."

"Of course, honey," he said with a grin. "I think this is going to be very funny, though. It took me hours to figure out how this monkey suit worked, so let it be a challenge to you. You get to keep anything you find."

Responding to the challenge, Cathy shifted position to straddle him on the sofa. One after another she figured out how the pieces of the morning suit were attached and how to remove them.

Ken couldn't resist. He cradled her tits and then started to stimulate her clit. "Stop that!" she exclaimed. "You're just cheating, now. You didn't think I could get you out of this cage you're in, did you? And when I start to win, you resort to underhanded tactics."

She grinned and leaned her head back as she just enjoyed the glorious sensation he was creating in her cunt. Then she kissed him on the nose and said, "And it is underhanded, too. Your hand is under my cunt. I hope it drowns!" By now she had his jacket, tie, vest and shirt off. The rest was easy except he wouldn't even cooperate by standing up.

Cathy just glared at him, unfastened the waistband of his trousers, stood up while still holding the ends of his pants legs and then yanked. It almost dumped him on the floor but instead the pants finally came off. Then he did stand up and allowed her carefully to drop his shorts revealing his huge erection.

Now she was on her knees in front of him and just looked at it with desire in her eyes. "Is this the grand prize, darling?" she asked. "Oh God, Ken, it's so massive and beautiful. I can only hope I'm worthy." He just shook his head, bent over, picked her up and carried her into the bedroom.

When he had her laid out on the bed he began stroking her body and kissing it. Hearing a giggle, he looked up and saw Cathy grinning at him. "What's so funny?" he asked, feeling a little hurt.

"Us, my darling," she replied softly. "Do you realize that this is what thirteen-year-olds do these days? Honey, I guess we're hopelessly retarded!"

"Remember what George Bernard Shaw said: 'Youth is such a marvelous time of life. What a shame to waste it on the young!' Honey, there is no way you were as smooth and firm and full and golden when you were thirteen!" he replied. "Darling, you were certainly worth waiting for. But oh, God, you're so perfectly full and ripe now!"

He went back to his kissing and could feel her body writhe on the bed in a rising agony of her wanting. Finally, she could take it no more. She dove down and captured his raging cock in her hands and encircled it with her mouth. Now they were lying head to foot and he began to kiss and lick her cunt.

Cathy had seen Cindy take Dan in her mouth on occasions too numerous to count so she had a good idea what she should do. Moving her head up and down on his cock, she tasted the first of his cum. When she squeezed his loaded sac, he exploded in her mouth. She was prepared and swallowed every succulent drop. As she was about to lick off the last drop from his tip, she could feel her loins quiver just before she exploded in response to his oral stimulation. Just as carefully, he licked up every drop of her sweetness. Then he moved away and grinned at her.

"What's so funny, now?" she asked.

"Darling," he replied, "that was something I had to do. I need to know if a virgin cunt tastes any different from an experienced one." Then his expression changed to one of intense love as he added, "Honey, you're not going to be a virgin much longer. Do you mind?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.