Cynthia Martin - Cover

Cynthia Martin

Copyright© By Morgan, 1991, 2014. All rights reserved.

Chapter 46

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 46 - This is a continuation in time of events begun in "Call Girls". The banker who sold the Illinois Technologies demand note for $20 million, is faced with the same choice: pay her own demand note or become Janice's slave. The action takes place over the subsequent nine months.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   DomSub   Rough  

Evangeline Collins was not used to getting up before noon at the earliest so she was still sound asleep when Cathy shook her at seven o'clock. Bleary-eyed, she looked confused for a moment and then remembered where she was. She rolled on her back, stretched luxuriantly and then winked at her daughter. "Cathy, that was the best night I can remember spending. You were in my arms all night long, weren't you?"

"Did you mind, Mom?" Cathy asked.

Tears appeared at the corners of Vangie's eyes as she said, "Yes, my darling, I did mind." Cathy looked hurt but Vangie smiled warmly and shook her head saying, "Daughter, let me finish! What I minded was that it's taken over twenty years for it to happen. Would you believe, last night was the first time in your entire life I held you in my arms? It was. Honey, when you were a little baby, I even had a wet nurse for you."

She shook her head and continued, "Her name was Colleen Callahan. Her husband had been killed in the Army while she was expecting their first child. In order to support herself and her baby without a full-time job, she applied to be your wet nurse. I remember it all, now. I made that poor young woman strip to the waist and I handled her milk-laden breasts like she was a cow. She just blushed and took it. Once in a while after I hired her — when I remembered — I would call her in to inspect her tits."

Now tears were pouring from Vangie's eyes as she said, "Maybe that was it, though. Maybe it was her milk that made you the incredibly wonderful person you are, Cath." Vangie made up her mind to call her attorney and ask him to try to locate Colleen Callahan and give her $100,000 as a gift. It was a very small effort to try to make amends for her callousness years before.

Meanwhile, Cathy had made a phone call. When the doorbell rang, she put on one of the hotel's terry robes and ran to open it. The room-service waiter brought in a tray and set it on the coffee table while Cathy signed the check. As she had requested, the coffee was in two thermos containers.

Turning to her mother she said, "It's time to get to work. Let's go." She had shrugged out of the robe and carried the tray into Cindy and Dan's room.

As she expected — but to Vangie's surprise — Dan was making love to Cindy. She was on her back with her ankles loosely hooked around his neck while he maintained a steady tempo driving his rock-hard cock into her gaping vagina. She had been making happy sounds as she felt him driving into her. Soon, they became small screams each time he reached full penetration and stimulated her so-sensitive clit.

Then Vangie saw something that was unbelievable. With her loins pounding, Cindy achieved her orgasm, but instead of releasing his load Dan kept going. She realized Cindy was in continuous orgasm and could see the muscles in the girl's loins continually spasm as they tried to draw the milky fluid from Dan's balls.

"What's going on?" she exclaimed.

"What's it look like, Mom? She's cuming. The only thing is that they can go on like this for fifteen minutes or more."

"But that's physiologically impossible!" Vangie protested.

"Oh? Just watch!"

After about fifteen minutes Vangie could see Dan's enormous weapon begin to throb as he came inside his love. Cindy screamed, "Dan, I love you!" and lost consciousness while Dan lowered his body to hers.

When he regained his breath, he rolled off her body while Cathy, with a wink at Dan, moved between Cindy's thighs and began lovingly to lap up the mingled juices with her tongue. When she felt Cindy begin to regain consciousness, she bit down very gently on the girl's bare clit and instantly triggered another orgasm. This time the taste was different since it was now only Cindy's own love juices she was licking up.

Cindy moved her thighs together trapping Cathy between them. Cathy looked up with a grin while Cindy tried to look sad. She said, "Are you stealing your master's breakfast again, Slave Cathy?"

"Yum! I'm afraid so, Mistress," Cathy replied with a grin. Then trying unsuccessfully to look repentant, she asked, "Am I to be punished?"

Cindy just shook her head and said, "Cathy, Dan needs to save his semen. He's getting worn out, after all." She had moved up in the bed and was now in her favorite position with her head on his shoulder. Looking at him she said, "You are over the hill, aren't you, dear?"

Then she looked thoughtful and said, "You know, with any kind of luck one of our first children will be a boy. Then in just a few years he can take your place." She licked her lips and said, "Just think! A young stud of my very own! I just hope he inherits your physical equipment, darling."

Dan raised an eyebrow and asked, "Over the hill?" Cindy grinned and nodded her head rapidly. "Are you sure?" Again Cindy nodded her head vigorously.

Cathy whispered to her mother, "Uh, oh! Watch what happens now. I can see it coming: Cindy is going to get her ass handed to her!"

Peremptorily, Dan said, "On your knees, woman!" Suddenly Cindy's eyes widened in fear. Vangie could see the look but didn't recognize the fear nor did she know what to make of it.

Frantically, Cindy looked at Cathy and said, "Slave Cathy, quickly! Get the whip." Cathy could only shake her head. The whip was still in Chicago. Turning back to Dan, Cindy pleaded, "Please, Dan! Please don't!"

Dan just pointed to the bed and she moved to kneel beside him. It was a repeat of what had happened before, but even worse. This time Dan would select a part of her body to work on — her breasts, her inner thighs, her cunt — and would take her to her crest but not allow her to go over.

Soon she was screaming in anguish. When he was working on her tits she soon reached the point where she would scream in pain whenever he touched her so-sensitive nipples. Finally, she was crying for release. She screamed, "Dan, please stop! I can't stand it any more. You're killing me!"

"Am I over the hill, Cindy?" he asked quietly.

"Oh, God, no! Oh, Dan, you're my love — my everything. I'm sorry, my darling. Never again! Please!"

"Are you sure?" he repeated. By now Cindy had completely come apart. She could no longer even speak coherently. Now she was just babbling as her tears poured from her eyes in streams. She had never experienced such agony in her life and Dan knew it. He declared, "You may worship my cock then, Cindy."

She jumped over between his legs and began to lick and suck, then carefully dried it with her hair after he had discharged into her mouth.

During all the time she was doing it, he continued to keep her right on the edge of release without letting her achieve it. Then he rolled her on her back and entered her. Almost instantly, she came, achieving the release that had been denied her. Again he moved steadily in her and again held her in orgasm while her loins throbbed, and again she passed out when he finally came.

This time Dan moved between her thighs and carefully licked up the flood of mingled juices himself, then pulled her up in the bed and rested her head against his shoulder.

Turning to Cathy he said, "Slave Cathy, are you doing anything useful this morning?" She grinned and quickly poured him a cup of coffee which he took in his left hand while his right continued to caress Cindy's gorgeous breast. "While we're waiting, you may help yourselves as well." Cathy grinned and poured coffee for her mother and herself.

Cindy's eyes blinked open and she looked into Dan's. She shook her head sadly and asked, "Dan, what's wrong with me? Little children quickly learn what happens when they touch a hot stove. Why am I such a slow learner?"

"Darling," he replied with a wink, "it must be your Irish heritage. We seem to be congenitally unable to learn. Of course, we occasionally turn it to our advantage, but not too often." Without even looking, Cindy just stuck out her right hand and Cathy put a coffee cup in it. She had a sip and just leaned back against Dan's shoulder while he pulled her even closer against him. She just wriggled and made happy noises deep inside her body.

Then she looked past the end of the bed and saw Vangie standing there holding her coffee cup. The woman had finally recovered from the assault on her senses. She had never in her life seen or heard of anything like what had just happened on the bed.

Turning to Cathy, Cindy asked, "Slave Cathy, who is this?"

Cathy grinned and said, "Mistress, I thought I might take advantage of being in New Orleans, so early this morning I went down to the slave auction here, since it's one of the largest in the country. I'm sorry, Mistress, but I must have arrived late. This is all that was left."

She went to her mother and ran her fingers over her body saying, "This ... This thing cost me ten dollars, Mistress, but even at that price I think I was cheated. You can see that she slumps, her tits are flabby, her belly protrudes, she's obviously carrying too much weight on her hips, ass and thighs and her color is atrocious. Her skin is the color of the belly of a dead fish!"

Looking at her mother she asked, "Slave, what's your name?"

Cathy instantly found out where her gift for acting and mimicry came from. Her mother said, "I'm Slave Vangie, Mistress. I'm forty-five years old, so I'm too old for breeding purposes. I can't cook; I don't know anything about housekeeping, I have never held a baby, let alone taken care of one..."

She looked hopeful and added, "Maybe I could be developed enough to work in the fields, though? Would that be possible?"

Cindy looked thoughtful and then winked at Vangie. She said, "I have a body slave who I have finally succeeded in training. My sister-in-law, though..."

She scrambled to the phone and called Janice who was staying at another hotel in town. Fortunately, the Stewarts hadn't checked out yet, so Jan answered the phone. They talked quickly and then she hung up and called room service to order breakfast for the four of them.

Then she looked at Dan and said, "Darling, do you suppose you could find some other little boys and go out and play this morning? Or whatever it is little boys do when the little girls aren't around?"

Dan chuckled and then pulled her close, giving her a long and loving kiss. When he released her, Cindy's eyes were glazed with passion. She said, "Damn it, Burke, you cheat! Why do you insist on doing that to me all the time and turning me into a glob of warm mush!"

Then he winked, got out of bed and went into the bathroom. The women put on the hotel bathrobes and were waiting when their breakfast arrived. Vangie was surprised at the amount of food that was delivered, the fact that Cathy ate it all, and was even more surprised to find that she did, too.

In the meantime, Dan had emerged from the bedroom fully dressed, saying he was going to play in a golf match. He kissed Cindy warmly and left the suite. Cindy muttered, "Damn that man! Every time he does it I turn to mush. This has got to stop."

Turning to Vangie she said, "Isn't the National Organization for Women always talking about the need for women to have control over their bodies? Why in hell can't I have control over mine? He just destroys me time after time after time." Then she told Vangie about going to a NOW meeting that broke up when she told them how Dan regularly kept her in orgasm for fifteen minutes at a time.

She finished by saying, "I went there to find one of those women you hear about all the time: the type who are 'receptacles for a man's fluids.' You know the one: lay back and let the man have his fun, and if she's really good, she can even read a book while he's playing between her thighs. Where in hell are they all? Do you know?"

Vangie was giggling at Cindy's recital and Cathy was looking at her mother. Giggling, she thought, was totally out of character for her. But then she admitted that she no longer knew what was in character for her mother. As they were talking, the doorbell rang and Cathy jumped up to welcome Janice Stewart. Jan looked at the nude women and quickly shed her own clothes. Cindy yawned and said, "Vangie, this is my pregnant sister-in-law, Janice Stewart."

"Pregnant?" Vangie replied, "When did it happen? Last night? She can't be even one month pregnant, for Heaven's sake."

"I'm about halfway there," Jan replied. "Can't you see how I'm bulging?" The only physical signs were her slightly swollen breasts and enlarging nipples. There was only the slightest convexity showing in her abdomen.

Vangie just shook her head and said, "Wow! You're carrying so beautifully. For that matter, Mrs. Stewart, you're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen!"

Cindy said, "Jan ... former Mistress Jan ... my slave, Cathy, was down at the slave auction this morning. She thinks that she was taken ... and I'm inclined to agree. She paid a full ten dollars for this ... this specimen. Slave Vangie, present yourself to Mrs. Stewart."

Vangie didn't quite know what to do, but guessed. She rose and stood in front of Jan and said, "Mistress, I'm Slave Vangie. I'm not young — I'm forty-five years old — so I can't be used for breeding purposes. I know absolutely nothing about housekeeping. I can't cook, and can't even mix a drink."

Cradling her breasts she said, "These are my breasts. They are soft and flabby. Although I have only been naked for a few hours, lacking their usual support, they hurt already."

"Slaves don't have breasts," Cathy said harshly. "They have tits or boobs. Which do you have, Slave Vangie?"

"I have bags," she replied sadly. "I'm afraid they're gone for good. They would have to be twice as good as they are for them to qualify as tits." Turning around, she put her hands on her ass cheeks and said, "This is my ass. If anything, it's even worse than my bags. My hips are loaded with lard, as are my thighs. My skin is smooth but has no color at all. My hair..."

She began to cry as she continued, " ... I don't even know what its color is! It's a mess. My cunt is ... a mess. My bush is sloppy — it spreads all over my groin. It's full of gray hair. Even though I don't know what my natural hair color is, I don't think it's gray."

Then with her tears still flowing, she smiled crookedly and said, "Perhaps I could become a field slave, Mistress. Will you undertake my training?"

"Sit down, Slave," Jan said kindly. "Let's talk about it." She studied Vangie Collins carefully and decided she liked what she saw. There was real spirit here. Jan dropped the acting and put out her hand and said, "Vangie, I'm Jan Stewart and I'm very happy to meet you. Your daughter, Cathy, has become one of my most favorite people even though I only met her for the first time at Christmas.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.