Cynthia Martin - Cover

Cynthia Martin

Copyright© By Morgan, 1991, 2014. All rights reserved.

Chapter 45

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 45 - This is a continuation in time of events begun in "Call Girls". The banker who sold the Illinois Technologies demand note for $20 million, is faced with the same choice: pay her own demand note or become Janice's slave. The action takes place over the subsequent nine months.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   DomSub   Rough  

Returning to the Royal Orleans, they went right up to the suite and Cathy showed her mother the room they would be sharing while Cindy and Dan quickly disappeared into their own room. Her mother looked askance at Cathy as they did and she just laughed. "Mom," she said, "Those two can't live without each other's love. They need to make love the same way they need to breathe." Then Cathy disappeared into the bathroom, washed her face, brushed her teeth and reappeared a few minutes later nude.

Seeing the interest on her mother's face, Cathy just stood still with her shoulders back. There were just beautiful curves flowing from her slender waist to her slim hips to her lovely thighs and calves. She asked softly, "Do you want to look carefully, Mother? I don't think you've seen me naked since I was about eight years old." To Cathy's surprise, her mother began to cry. "What's wrong, Mom?" she asked. "What did I do this time?"

Vangie just shook her head but wrapped herself into a ball on the bed and tried to muffle her sobs in the pillow. Cathy sat down beside her on the edge of the bed and just gently stroked her hair. There was nothing else she could think of to do. Finally, Vangie looked up and tried to smile. "I'm sorry, darling," she said. "It's most certainly not you. It's me! Cath, your comment cut me like a knife..."

"Oh, Mother!" Cathy exclaimed, "Nothing could have been further from my thoughts. I ... I didn't realize how much I've missed you. I certainly didn't want to hurt you. I'll try not to..."

"You'll try nothing, young lady! If you had let me finish, I was about to say that it hurt because it was so damned true!" Now Vangie did smile and said, "Cath, if you don't mind too much, would you please stand up again so I can get a good look at you? I broke down before I could catch more than a glimpse."

Cathy stood up and looked at her mother with a quizzical look on her face. Vangie got off the bed and studied her daughter carefully. To Cathy's surprise, her mother even cradled one of her breasts and squeezed it gently, then teased its nipple into a full erection.

Vangie was utterly amazed at what she saw. Cathy's carriage was like a queen's. She held her head up, her back straight, and the nipples of her proud young breasts pointed upward. Her skin was like golden satin. What she was seeing confirmed what she had glimpsed in the television pictures: Cathy's body was perfect!

She just shook her head and asked, "Cathy, how did you do it? As self-centered as I was, I think even I would have noticed it if you were as beautiful a few years ago as you are now."

Cathy smiled warmly and said, "Mom, it's two things. First, it's the girls at work. We work out all the time to try to get in shape and stay there. Of course, we use the senior officers of the Division — Cindy, April, Kathy, and Kelly — as the models we try to emulate. They are utter perfection!"

She grinned and asked, "Can you imagine? The top brass includes two whites, a black and an Oriental. And they are the nicest, most beautiful people I've ever met — anywhere! The second is Cindy. I'm her slave and have been since New Year's. She has really been working me! Now I'm up to her weight and performance levels and am going to stay there. Do you like my body, Mother?"

"Darling," she replied softly, "you're outrageously lovely. Incidentally, what do you do about your tan? You have an all-over golden color that's beautiful. Obviously it's the sun." Then she grinned and added, shaking her head, "You have to be the only girl on the face of the earth whose pubic hair has sun streaks in it!"

Changing the subject she asked, "Could I borrow a pair of pajamas or a nightie or something for tonight? I don't have anything — absolutely nothing at all — and it's far too late to buy anything now."

"Mother," Cathy replied, reddening slightly, "I haven't worn anything to bed since the week I joined the bank. That was November 1. Frankly, I completely forgot that people use sleepwear. I'm sleeping this way. Do you mind sleeping with me when I'm like this? You can wear your bra and panties to bed, if you want to." Then she added, "There's a toothbrush, toothpaste, a comb and a brush in the bathroom for you, though. Will that help?"

Vangie shook her head and went into the bathroom. She came out a few minutes later and stood where Cathy had been standing. Cathy was now in bed under the covers. Her mother said, "Pretty bad, isn't it?" Standing there, she again began to cry.

Cathy slid out of the bed and then took her mother in her arms. "What's wrong now?" she asked. "Why the tears?"

"Because I'm such a mess!" she cried. "Just look at me and then look at you. Cathy, my figure? I'm fat, I have a pot, my ass is too large and flabby, and my thighs look like a ... I don't know what, but it's awful! My skin has all the color and attraction of a dead fish! My hair..." With a sardonic laugh she said, "In the bathroom I looked at it and realized I don't even know what its natural color is! Would you believe that? It's true. Cath, I was looking at my pubic hair and then at the hair on my head. Usually the pubic hair is a darker shade of the same color. But look at me."

Unlike Cathy, Vangie had a large patch of pubic hair, much of which was gray. She continued, "I don't know what color the hair on my head is but I don't think it's graying ... yet! Now look at you," she continued. "I always thought that brown hair was yucky. Tonight I looked at yours very carefully. Darling, it's utterly exquisite! I've never seen such life, body and vibrant color! You're so beautiful, my darling. By the way, how are you in bed with Ken? Is he good?"

"Mother," she answered hesitantly, "I don't know. We ... I ... Mother," she blurted, "I'm still a virgin!" With that Cathy blushed beet-red with embarrassment.

This time her mother's jaw really dropped. She said, "But Cath, you can't be ... I mean, no girl today..." She stopped and said softly, "Honey, I give up. I'm hopelessly lost. Would you like to tell me about it?"

"I would love to, Mom," she replied with a loving smile. "But could we get in bed now? I'm cold, and ... and..."

"And what?" Vangie asked softly.

"Could you hold me, Mom? In the dark? That way you won't see it when I blush with embarrassment."

The two women slid under the covers and turned out the lights. Vangie didn't know what to do, but she took her daughter in her arms. She was pleased and surprised to feel Cathy snuggle as close to her as she could and hold her in her arms. Vangie felt the wonderful sensation of her soft breasts being crushed by her daughter's firm ones, and could even feel their pubic hair intertwined. Cathy's body smelled so sweet and fresh.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.