Cynthia Martin - Cover

Cynthia Martin

Copyright© By Morgan, 1991, 2014. All rights reserved.

Chapter 41

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 41 - This is a continuation in time of events begun in "Call Girls". The banker who sold the Illinois Technologies demand note for $20 million, is faced with the same choice: pay her own demand note or become Janice's slave. The action takes place over the subsequent nine months.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   DomSub   Rough  

In response to Cathy's suggestion, Ken was well dressed when he rang the bell at the suite where Dan, Cindy and Cathy were staying. When the door was opened he found his fiancée standing there with her face impassive but with her eyes dancing with laughter. All she was wearing was a large black bow on the back of her head and a tiny black bow clipped in her pubic hair.

She said, "Good evening, Mr. Bradley. Won't you please come in? My master and mistress are waiting for you in the sitting room."

He winked and followed her, delighting again in watching her trim ass undulating slightly as she did. Both Dan's and Cindy's eyes were dancing as they greeted him and took seats. Cathy took drink orders and moments later returned with his drink which she served to him while on her knees. Ken noticed that every movement Cathy made had the grace of a ballet dancer. She rose and went down on her knees again to serve Cindy and Dan.

Cindy had asked for a martini. She took the frosted glass and put it in the valley between Cathy's breasts and left it there.

Cathy choked off a gasp but then just smiled sweetly and said, "Mistress, I believe you'll find it well chilled." Cindy giggled, winked, and gave her a tiny pinch as she rose to leave. Cathy impassively returned the wink.

She brought over a tray of hors d'oeuvres the hotel's banquet department had prepared. After offering them first to Ken and then the others, she knelt on the floor in front of Ken with the edge of the tray resting on her breasts. He reached under the tray and cradled one of her breasts from below. Although Cathy didn't move, he saw her eyes widen for an instant and then saw a look of love in her eyes.

Without making a sound she moved her lips and formed the words, "Do you still like them? I so hope you do." Ken just nodded rapidly.

If Cathy was tired from the football game played in the rain and cold, she gave no sign. In fact she appeared tireless as she refilled glasses and served more food. Since she always served on her knees, Ken couldn't keep track of the number of times she went down on her knees and then stood up again. She appeared to be totally unaware of the strain this created.

Meanwhile Ken was talking seriously with Cindy and Dan about the possibility of joining the bank. After a great deal of discussion it appeared to be a good thing to explore in greater depth after the season, but tentatively he agreed to join Chicago Trust Company.

Finally Cindy said, "Slave Cathy, that's enough for this evening. You may go to your room. We will not need you any more tonight."

This was apparently the end of the playacting. Cathy stretched and rolled her hips to work the kinks out. It was apparent that she had been suffering but had given no sign.

Cindy grinned and said, "Cathy, you were utterly superb. I was never as good as you were tonight. How in hell did you keep from jumping when I put that icy glass between your tits, though?"

Cathy grinned and replied, "Blame that on your sister, Jan. She warned me that she had done it to you, and it was the thing you did to her one night when she served you. I knew it had to come so I just tried to prepare for the shock. I guess the lousy weather at the game helped prepare me, too."

Then she turned to Ken and said, "All right, Bradley. The loafing is over. Off your ass, on your feet, and come and do something productive."

Ken didn't know what to expect but he followed Cathy into her room and she shut the door behind her.

Then she went to him, pulled his head down to hers, kissed him warmly and then with increasing passion. Releasing his head she murmured, "Wow!" As she looked at him he could see tears start to appear in her eyes at the same time he could see enormous warmth in them.

She said, "Ken, I love you so damned much it hurts! It really does, my darling." Then with a winsome little grin she asked, "Do you like my uniform?"

Ken was becoming as relaxed with her as she already was with him. He replied, "Isn't it ... a little formal? Don't you get awfully hot with all those clothes? Would you like me to help you undress?"

She grinned and pretended to be thoughtful and then nodded quickly. He took off the big bow from her hair and then got on his knees in front of her. Pretending she was wearing an elaborate costume, he looked all over her loins apparently trying to figure out how the tiny bow was attached. Then he spread her legs and did something he had never even thought to do. He asked her to lie down on her back and then proceeded to work on her virginal cunt with his tongue.

Lying on her back, she put her legs over his shoulders to provide him better access to her love box. Kneeling on the floor he studied her gaping cunt. She was watching him and asked, "Isn't it sort of ugly? All gaping and raw-looking?"

"Darling, it's absolutely gorgeous!" he replied. He continued to work on her vagina and clitoris with his tongue. Soon the flow of her cuntal juices had begun and he carefully licked them up.

She's right, he realized, Her love juices are as sweet as sugar! When he bit down on her tiny love bud, it triggered an instant orgasm. Then he moved his tongue up her vagina like a tiny cock. Cathy's loins were writhing on the floor in a fever of passion while her head just tossed from side to side. He could feel her passion approach another crest and he bit her clit again, triggering a flood of cuntal fluid which he again licked up. Finally, using his fingers to move aside her nether lips, he licked every drop, then he moved up and covered her body with his. Lowering his lips to hers, he kissed her passionately.

He released her suddenly when he realized she was crying. "What's wrong, darling? Did I hurt you?" he asked with concern in his voice.

She shook her head while trying to smile. Finally she said, "Of course not, silly. It was so incredibly wonderful, though. Darling, I just can't wait until we're married and you can have all of me for anything you want to do."

Her eyes gleamed and she looked utterly beautiful with her hair spread beneath her head like a fan. Then she said, "Honey, I hope you like anal intercourse — or at least are prepared to try it. You see, another element of being Cindy's slave is that I have seen her taken in every way imaginable — and believe me when I tell you she's very imaginative.

"There's nothing she won't do for Dan nor is there anything I will not do for you, to you, or allow you to do to me. Nothing!" Then she shook her head and added, "I was wrong, Ken. I should not have said allow. If I even think you might want something, I'll do it."

He lifted himself off her body and just reclined beside her, resting his back against the bed. Her body was absolutely exquisite and he loved just to look at it. He began slowly to move his fingertips over its satin-smooth surface while she lay with her eyes closed just savoring the feeling. He began to stroke her breasts and nipples with the lightest possible touch and watched as her pelvis began to writhe involuntarily with her passion. He just maintained his tempo and finally she let out a scream as her pelvis jerked uncontrollably in orgasm.

When her movements stopped she opened her eyes, looked at him sadly and said, "Ken, I'm a real mess. I'm about to soak the carpet with my juices." He just grinned, moved between her thighs, and licked her dry again.

When he finished he went back to his position beside the bed and began stroking her body. She opened her eyes and looked at him with her love beaming from them. Then she raised her head and propped herself up on her elbows and watched as he slowly ran his fingers over her body. Finally she said, "Kenneth Bradley, what are you doing?"

"I'm doing a figure study by the braille method. What in hell does it look like I'm doing?" Ken decided that Cathy was fun to be with as well as being so beautiful and fun just to talk to. "I read a book once that said a man should learn about a woman's erogenous zones. I'm not sure exactly what it means but the context suggested it was fun." He was watching her response and had seen her nipples harden. When he gently touched them, she let out a small scream — her breasts were now so sensitive, they hurt!

"Darling, you ought to know by now that I'm five feet eight inches of erogenous zone," she said softly. Meanwhile he had bent over her body and ran his tongue lightly over her nipples. Cathy didn't know what to do. The feeling was at once beautiful and agonizing. Then he moved his fingers down and just stroked her inner thighs. Again, there was the wonderful feeling.

At that point Cathy jumped to her feet and padded into the bathroom, returning a moment later with a large bath towel. He watched, puzzled, as she carefully folded it, put it on the carpet under her small bottom, and then extended her body the way it had been before.

She stuck out the tip of her tongue at him and whispered, "You can go back to your playing now. Meanwhile, this will keep my juices from flooding the carpet." Then she looked at him and added, "Why are you doing this, Ken? You're torturing me, you know."

Leaning forward he kissed her softly on the lips. When he did, she held him with one hand behind his neck and let herself lie flat on the floor. Her tongue darted into his mouth like a little snake and he bit it gently. When he released her, her eyes were glazed with passion.

"Thank you for staying dressed, darling. If you were naked, too, I would die. I'm only about two feet from the most glorious pleasure imaginable on that bed. If you were naked like you were this afternoon, I couldn't help myself. Ken, I would have to get you to take me."

Her eyes could focus now and she said, "You look very handsome this evening, too. I guess that's the genuine Ivy League look, isn't it?" She smiled with great love and asked, "Darling, are you sure you like my body the way it is? I'll try to make it into anything you want. What would you like me to change?"

Shaking his head he said, "Absolutely nothing! Catherine Collins, you're utterly magnificent. You can't believe how much fun it is just to run my fingertips over your skin and feel the muscles beneath it respond. You're my love, Cathy. I adore you the way you are."

He grimaced and said, "You can't believe how much fun it is to have a naked virgin of my very own to play with. Honey, you're utterly exquisite!" Then he frowned and said, "But didn't you say something about eating? Food, I mean, not just your cunt? I've heard a man's semen is very high in protein, but I don't know if a woman's love juices have ever been tested for food value."

She smiled warmly and said, "I'll be ready in just a couple of minutes. But first, you have to clean up the mess you just made." He looked at her puzzled. He didn't know what she meant. Then she slowly spread her thighs, used her fingers to part her nether lips, and said softly, "Just look what you did!"

He looked and could see that the towel she had placed under her bottom was already soaking wet. He knelt between her thighs and used his tongue again to lick up her succulent fluids. Each time he gently bit her clitoris he could hear her gasp with pleasure and pain.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.