Cynthia Martin
Chapter 35

Copyright© By Morgan, 1991, 2014. All rights reserved.

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 35 - This is a continuation in time of events begun in "Call Girls". The banker who sold the Illinois Technologies demand note for $20 million, is faced with the same choice: pay her own demand note or become Janice's slave. The action takes place over the subsequent nine months.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   DomSub   Rough  

The next morning Cindy stretched and wriggled her body on the bed. It had been one of the most wonderful nights of her life with Dan. Now her quiet movement was all it took to awaken him. He leaned over and kissed her warmly and then with increasing passion. When they separated he asked, "And how would my bride-to-be like to make love this morning?"

She reached for his cock and balls and found that he had his usual massive erection and his scrotum seemed to be full. She looked at him and pretended to be thinking hard about the question. Finally she brightened and said, "Would my husband-to-be take his woman in her ass? Darling, I don't know why or how, but you're still so full ... But I can take an almost limitless quantity of your spend in my ass. Will you?"

He grinned and she rolled over on her stomach, raising her lovely ass high in the air. He got into position behind her on their king-size bed and had just entered her when the door opened and Cathy Collins appeared in the room naked. Without saying a word she got on the bed and positioned herself on the bed lying crossways to them. She scooted backward and was able to position her mouth under Cindy's love box. By this time Dan was moving in long strokes inside her and could feel her now-stretched anal ring grip his cock as he moved in and out.

As he moved inside her Cindy became aware of the girl beneath her gently stroking her breasts. Her nipples were now as hard as pebbles and she screamed whenever Cathy's fingers made contact with them. Finally Cathy sensed that Dan was near his release. Cindy's vaginal fluids had been running and now they came in a flood. Even though she raised her head to have her mouth over Cindy's vaginal opening, the flood still soaked her hair and went into her eyes and nose.

When she felt Dan release inside her, Cindy also released a flood of her own. As she did, she lowered her body to make it easier for Cathy. Dan withdrew and Cindy rolled over off the girl. Cathy just got up and knelt over Cindy using her tongue to lick up the last fragrant drops. Finally she used her hair to dry Cindy's crotch.

With a grin, she got up on her knees on the bed. Holding her back up straight she smiled warmly and said, "Good morning, Mistress. Good morning, Master. I'm Slave Cathy. I will be your house slave at least until your marriage."

She jumped off the bed and went to the door. She returned with a whip coiled in her hand which she gave to Cindy saying, "This is a new whip, Mistress. I hope it has been properly prepared. Would you like to discipline me this morning?"

Cindy heaved the whip into the corner of the room, took Cathy in her arms and asked, "Catherine Collins, what is this nonsense? What are you doing here, anyway?"

Cathy smiled and climbed back on the bed. Her face was serious now as she replied, "Cindy, it's for me, not for you. Although I have only been at the bank a few weeks, all I've heard is what a marvelous person Cindy Martin is. Then last week, I had my first chance to observe you closely."

The girl looked plaintive as she continued, "I don't know anything and you know everything. I have never seen anything more beautiful than you and Dan together. But there's so much more! You're the best cook in the world, the finest housekeeper, and the best lover, but you'll need help getting ready for the wedding. May I please stay? I took the liberty of bringing my things over here last night. If you don't mind, I'm using a spare bedroom. Of course, if you would rather, I would be happy to sleep on the floor in the kitchen."

They argued about it for hours but Cathy had answers to all of their objections. Finally, with wry grins, Cindy and Dan agreed to give it a try.

In the days that followed, Cindy was pleased but increasingly puzzled by Cathy. First, the girl developed at a rate that Cindy found astonishing. She remembered what Ali had said: She wanted a picture of Cathy taken ninety days later. The way Cathy was going it would be nine days rather than ninety. Cathy was the same height as Cindy, five feet eight. Since the apartment had a weight room similar to the one at Jan's, the two girls worked out together. Cindy realized that in only a few days Cathy was up to the same weight loading she used.

So, too, in swimming. The two women swam at the health club in the bank building. In no time, responding to Cindy's coaching, Cathy was able to pace her as they swam laps. It was amusing, Cindy found. Typically, they would go to the pool and find it crowded with other swimmers. The two would dive in adjacent lanes and roar down the pool. By the time they finished their laps they would be the only swimmers left; all of the other women would be standing at the pool side just watching in amazement.

Cathy turned out to be both very smart and very personable. Cindy found the girl was as much fun to have around as Jan Stewart was. One puzzling fact remained: Cathy never talked about herself or her personal life. It seemed she didn't have one. Every waking hour was spent working in the apartment, working at the bank, or working out in the gym or in the pool.

The one exception was time spent soaking up the sun in a special reflective tanning system installed as part of the apartment's gym. The result was that Cathy's tan soon matched Cindy's; the two girls were shades of gold. There were now very attractive blonde streaks sun-bleached into her hair. Like all of the other girls, Cathy never wore any makeup.

Dinners in the apartment took on overtones of a constant celebration. Almost always the two girls were naked at the dinner table. One evening Dan looked at them and just shook his head. "What are you two doing to me?" he asked plaintively. "Do you know what it's like to eat every evening looking at two of the most beautiful pairs of tits in the world?"

 
There is more of this chapter...

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.