Cynthia Martin - Cover

Cynthia Martin

Copyright© By Morgan, 1991, 2014. All rights reserved.

Chapter 33

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 33 - This is a continuation in time of events begun in "Call Girls". The banker who sold the Illinois Technologies demand note for $20 million, is faced with the same choice: pay her own demand note or become Janice's slave. The action takes place over the subsequent nine months.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   DomSub   Rough  

The Stewart home was quite large with five bedrooms, of which only two were normally in use, the master bedroom and Cindy's. Because of the large number of guests, Bill and Ali Clifford had been given one of the spares, Don and Mary Martin had another, while Dave and Judy Chapman — Steve's parents — had the last. The rest of the younger guests and the girls who were working at the house unrolled sleeping-bags on the first floor.

The girls from the bank were sleeping in the kitchen with Kelly and Cathy Collins sharing a sleeping-bag. When the girls zipped up the bag, Kelly who was lying on her back, stretched luxuriantly.

Cathy asked, "Why do you look like the cat that swallowed the canary?"

Kelly smiled warmly and replied, "Because this morning I reached the first orgasm of my life! It was heavenly!" Turning on her side to look at the new girl she said, "Can you believe a woman can cum for fifteen minutes? It's true. I've seen Cindy but I thought it was just her. This morning Dan Burke worked on me and I did it, too." The tall redhead stretched again.

"But Kelly," Cathy protested, "I thought you were a virgin and were saving it for Kevin?"

"I am and I am!" she replied. "That's one of the things that's so amazing. I don't think Dan even touched my vagina. He just stroked my breasts, my inner thighs and my slit. Of course, he certainly did work over my clit!"

The new girl looked at her in amazement saying, "Do you mean ... But ... I thought you had to... ? With a man... ?"

Now Kelly began to giggle and hugged Cathy closely. She found that the girl smelled sweet and fresh with her only perfume being that of her body. She kissed the girl lightly and whispered, "Do you feel like trying an experiment?"

Cathy looked puzzled but nodded shyly. Although there were no lights on in the kitchen, there was enough light reflecting in from the snow-covered ground that she could see a grin on Kelly's face as she said, "Great! We'll do it first thing in the morning. From the looks of the snow and what they're saying on television, we'll be staying here for a while."

The next morning Kelly stretched in the sleeping-bag and found that she felt great. Looking over at the girl beside her she smiled warmly seeing the very innocent look on the girl's face. After savoring the warmth of the sleeping-bag for a few more moments, she gently stroked the body of the girl beside her.

Cathy's eyes instantly opened. She blinked and smiled, then stretched. Cathy said, "Kelly, that was really great! I can't recall sleeping so well in years." With a small grin she added, "Can I give you a letter of recommendation as a sleeping-bag companion for a cold winter's night? But should I address it to Kevin or 'To whom it may concern'?"

Kelly returned the grin and poked the girl in the ribs. "Collins, the world really doesn't need another smart-ass! Come on, let's get to work. There's a lot to do today."

She unzipped the bag and quickly started to make coffee. When a tray was prepared, she and Cathy went up to Cindy's room. Again, just the slightest sound of the door latch moving was enough to awaken her.

Cindy opened her eyes and saw Kelly and Cathy entering the room. As usual, Dan's hand was cupping her tit. When she gently squeezed it, he opened his eyes. Cindy was still wearing her engagement ring and held her left hand out straight to admire it.

Then she rolled over to lie face down on Dan's chest. She lowered her mouth to his and kissed him warmly and then with increasing passion. "Good morning, my husband," she whispered. Then she grinned and added, "Of course, now that I have my diamond, I don't really need you anymore. I already have all I really want out of the deal shining on my third finger."

Dan's eyes were dancing as he gently ran his fingers over her scarred buttocks. As he did, Cindy made happy noises deep in her throat. He asked, "Can a ring do that for you?"

Picking up on his game, she replied, "Of course not. But I'm just making myself available to you. It was part of the price I had to pay to get the ring. After all, I'm just accommodating your male sex drive." Adopting a haughty look she said, "And, Daniel Patrick Burke, it's a well-known fact that women don't need sex. We just accommodate men."

Dan just shook his head sadly, saying, "Cindy Martin, here I thought you were a smart girl, but I guess you're a slow learner, though. Young lady, kneel on the bed facing me."

Kelly whispered to Cathy, "My God! You're going to see what happened to me yesterday, but it's going to be much much worse for Cindy! Just watch!"

Cindy knew what Dan had in mind and what was in store for her, but she did exactly what Dan had asked. She knelt on the bed holding her back up straight, but with a very bored look on her face. Placing her left hand on her thigh, she appeared to be concentrating on the diamond on her finger, moving her hand slightly to cause the diamond to catch and refract the light.

While she did that, Dan gently began to stroke her body. As he caressed her he said, "Do you realize I've never done this to you? As a matter of fact, it's fun. Darling, you have an utterly magnificent body!"

Cindy continued her playacting. While Dan continued gently to stroke her body, she shook her head and then combed out her long golden hair with her fingers, pretending to be bored by the whole thing. She was trying to avoid giving any sign of her increasing passion. As she knelt beside him, she realized what fun this was. She and Dan had become incredibly attuned to each other over the previous six months. Each knew every inch of the other's body and what the other liked and responded to.

Cindy could feel herself being taken up and up while she fought to maintain the bored expression on her face. It's so much fun trying to trick Dan, she thought. She could feel herself about to reach her crest yet he had not even touched her cunt. All of his attentions had been on her inner thighs and tits. Now he was stroking her thighs and it was like Heaven. But just as she was about to achieve her release, he stopped.

Trying to avoid swallowing hard, she concentrated on still trying to look bored. Dan was amused because, try as she might to conceal it, he could still see her rising passion in her eyes. He took her through a second cycle and then a third. The fourth time he lightly stroked her nipples and she screamed. They had become so sensitive that now his touch was almost painful. Now he began to work on her in earnest as his fingers entered her slit and began to work on her circumcised clitoris and the mouth of her vagina.

Cindy gave up the pretense of boredom and tried to grin. Shaking her head she said aloud but seemingly to herself, "Martin, when will you learn? Even a small child knows that a hot stove burns!"

As he worked on her body, all of her sensations were now concentrated in her loins while her body was writhing in anguish from its unsatisfied longing. The girls, now standing across the room, heard her moan incoherently and periodically scream whenever Dan touched her nipples or her clit.

Cathy looked on in amazement when she realized that Cindy's body was nothing but evenly tanned skin over smooth rippling muscles. There was not an apparent ounce of fat on her body. Noticing the scars, she whispered to Kelly who replied that she would tell her about them later.

After trying to maintain her upright kneeling position, Cindy no longer could and allowed her body to sag forward. Now tears were streaming from her eyes and it was obvious that she was in an agony of wanting.

Finally she screamed, "Stop, Dan! Please stop. You're killing me. Please release me, darling..." Her voice just faded away into her tears. Dan ignored her and kept working on her body. Then he stopped and waited for her to regain some control.

Cindy slowly became aware of her position: she was folded forward at the waist and, although still on her knees, was collapsed almost into a ball. Painfully, she raised her head revealing the tears still streaming down her cheeks. There was a desperate wanting in her eyes as, trying as hard as she could to control her voice, she said, "I give up, Dan. I'll do absolutely anything. I can't stand it, darling. I need you so much ... Please, Dan?" Then she reached down and pulled the ring off her finger and gave it to him saying, "Dan, I don't want your ring. I just want you. I need you. I can't live without you. Please?"

Dan wasn't finished with her yet. He said, "Cindy, that's a very valuable ring. And women don't need sex, right? We both know that. Let's see ... You said you would do anything ... Slave, I need you to fuck my cock with your mouth."

Still crying, Cindy scrambled between his legs and began to work on his cock, now massive in its full erection. While her mouth began to move up and down on it, he went back to caressing her body, again bringing her up towards the crest of her orgasm. Because of all of his stimulation he quickly spent in her mouth.

Meanwhile, she was again going crazy. When she had swallowed his cum and licked off the last drops, she dried his cock and balls with her hair, looked up at him and whispered, "Oh God, please ... Dan, I really can't take this anymore. I'm destroyed."

He motioned to her to kneel beside him again. This time he quickly took her to her peak. Kelly knew that this time he was going to take her over so she moved quickly. She jumped on the bad, rolled over on her back and positioned her mouth below Cindy's now-gaping cunt. Dan worked on Cindy and took her over to her orgasm, then just maintained her there.

Like the terrible night with Pete, Cindy just slumped forward with her knees still under her body but with her head and shoulders now resting on the bed as her vaginal juices just ran from her cunt in a steady stream. Kelly was positioned to catch the juices in her mouth as it just continued. As much as she caught with her mouth and tongue and swallowed, even more sprayed her eyes, nose and hair. Kelly was soaked with the succulent fluid.

Finally, Dan pinched Cindy's clitoris. The overwhelming sensation overpowered her brain and she lost consciousness. Kelly lifted her head slightly and proceeded to lick out the girl's cunt with her tongue. When she finished, she used her long auburn hair to dry the girl and then slid out from beneath her. Finally, she gently straightened out Cindy's legs and then smiled at Dan.

Dan took Cindy under her arms and pulled her up to the head of the bed with him and then rested her head on his shoulder. With the bedcovers now up around them he looked at Kelly, grinned, and said, "On behalf of my bride-to-be, thank you, Kelly. That was the most incredible thing I've ever seen." Then he raised an eyebrow and said, "But did you come in just to watch, or... ?"

Kelly grinned back, winked, and poured a mug of coffee for Dan. He took it in his left hand while his right was again cupped over Cindy's breast. He looked down at her and smiled. Her cheeks were still tear streaked, her hair was matted with sweat, but he thought she was still the most beautiful girl alive. Finally she blinked, opened her eyes, and looked into his.

He whispered, "That was fun, wasn't it?"

She snuggled against his shoulder and then kissed his chest. Then she looked at him and asked, "Darling, next time please just whip me? It's really much less painful." Then she shook her head, grinned wryly and added, "I guess I'm really a slow learner." She looked down at her now-bare finger and then back at Dan. She said, "Darling, will you promise me something?"

He said, "Of course! What?"

"Honey, will you please get me just a plain gold wedding band? I would settle for brass, even. Darling, I'm just your hot cunt. In fact, I guess there's no need even to marry me. I'll proudly carry your children and you could adopt them if you really like them." Tears started to flow again as she said, "I'm really dumb, Dan. Jan was forced to marry Pete because he wouldn't sleep with her unless she did. Since you have all the milk you could ever want, there's no need for you ever to buy the cow, is there?"

She was amazed to see tears come to Dan's eyes. He said, "Darling, I have to marry you. I have the world's most beautiful woman in my arms right now. She's intelligent, funny, warm, exciting ... Of course, some day she's going to wake up. Cindy, that's what I can't afford to allow to happen. Some day you're going to take a good look at me and you know what? You said it a few months ago: 'Burke, you're old, beat up, and generally shot to hell.' You were right, of course."

Now tears were streaming from her eyes as she said, "Beat up? I guess you are, Dan. You got beat up defending our country. You're handsome, strong, incredibly gentle, smart, funny ... Darling, I can't wait until I can carry your children in my belly. I just hope they get their brains and judgment from their father, though, and not from their mother." Then she just rubbed her cheek against his hairy chest.

Dan motioned to Kelly who poured coffee for Cindy and then cups for Cathy and herself. The two girls sat on the edge of the bed while Dan pulled Cindy around so she was again next to him at the head of the bed. First, he gently slid the ring back on Cindy's finger, then he looked at Cathy Collins who had been watching events wide-eyed and asked, "Cathy, what do you think?"

She just shook her head and said, "Mr. Burke, I don't know what to say."

Dan began to laugh and said, "Cathy, I ask you? When a guy and three girls are all bare-ass naked on one bed, do you suppose it's asking too much for you to call me Dan?"

The girl laughed merrily and said, "I'm sorry, Dan. It was the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I may be prejudiced, but I think you're a pretty lucky guy to get Cindy, too."

The girls were about to leave the room when Kelly glanced down and saw her small bow was missing from her pubic hair. Again the tall girl scrambled around the bed and the bedcovers with her tail in the air until she found it again.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.