Cynthia Martin - Cover

Cynthia Martin

Copyright© By Morgan, 1991, 2014. All rights reserved.

Chapter 32

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 32 - This is a continuation in time of events begun in "Call Girls". The banker who sold the Illinois Technologies demand note for $20 million, is faced with the same choice: pay her own demand note or become Janice's slave. The action takes place over the subsequent nine months.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   DomSub   Rough  

The last-minute preparations were all set for the feast Cindy had planned and prepared. Although Jan had cooperated with her on the hors d'oeuvres, the dinner was entirely Cindy's. She had planned it, purchased the food with her own money, and prepared it. In spite of her teasing, it turned out that Kelly was a very good cook and, working with Cindy, had become much better. Kelly was going to personally handle the final preparations so Cindy could remain seated.

The girls who were going to serve lined up in front of Cindy for inspection. She noticed that Cathy Collins put her shoulders back and thrust her breasts out. When she looked at the girl with a raised eyebrow Cathy said, "Cindy, I'm not yet used to being naked in front of other people. My body isn't yet in the shape it ought to be and I guess I'm not proud enough of it. I'll just have to try harder."

Then she grinned and added, "Looking at my friends provides a lot of inspiration. My coloring is sort of ordinary, though. My God! I look at Kelly and just shake my head in amazement. She's absolutely glorious! If I had a body like hers, I don't think I would ever put on a stitch of clothing, even when it's snowing the way it is now. No wonder she looks so proud!"

She looked at Cindy and asked, "Do you think there's any hope?"

Cindy just grinned and said, "I think I'm going to make an addition to the Division's uniform. Collins, I think you should wear your Phi Bete key pinned to your left nipple. I found out the other day that about two-thirds of our people were elected to Phi Beta Kappa so it will generally apply. What do you think?"

Cathy just shook her head sorrowfully, cupped Cindy's breast through her dress and said, "I thought it was a fine idea at first, Cin, but you have the most beautiful tits in the world with the most lovely little nipples. It would be a shame to put a pin through the left one. And of course, if we had to wear our keys, you would, too, wouldn't you?"

Cindy just shook her head, grinned wryly, and then inspected the other girls. Finally, after confirming all of the arrangements with Kelly, she went into the dining room where she found that the seating plan had been rearranged. She was seated to Peter Stewart's right in the place of honor. When she protested, Jan insisted. Looking around the table she realized that it was the entire Clifford family, along with her parents and Steve Chapman's.

The first course was glacéed breast of pheasant stuffed with foie gràs served with a lovely Chardonnay. The entree was filet of beef Wellington with a beautiful 1959 Chateau Mouton Rothschild. After everyone was served, Ali Clifford, who was seated in the middle of the table, raised her glass. She said, "I would like to offer a toast. To Cynthia Katherine Martin: Cindy, never have I seen or heard of a person like you. I owe you a little explanation, though.

"I know, for example, that you were fighting to ensure that April Jefferson received the highest bonus awarded in the bank this year. I know why you wanted it. The fact is she has received one of the highest bonuses paid. We couldn't give the highest bonus to her, Cindy, because we had to give it to you.

"Without you, Cynthia Martin, there would be no Special Lending Division. April is the first person to say so, too. Yesterday she told me what I know she has said in public many times before: 'Cindy Martin is the best there is!' She went on to say that you have taught her everything she knows. I don't for a minute want to take anything away from April, or, for that matter, from my daughter, Kathy, or Kelly McBride. But they all say it: You train, coach, encourage, but most of all, you set an example. I hear it over and over. 'We try to be like Cindy. We can't, of course, but in the process of trying, we become far better than we ever dreamed we could be.'

"There's more: I happen to know that all of the money you've spent on gas, tolls, parking, and everything else, has come out of your babysitting money."

Now tears were flowing from Ali's eyes. She was standing at her place looking down the table at Cindy. She grinned wryly and said, "Martin, this is absolutely ridiculous! As a result, I have a few things for you. First, there's a small check for back pay. You're now earning $350,000 a year, as of December first. With the calculation of your bonus on your actual salary, there's another $700,000 representing your year-end bonus.

"Since you were making $110,000 in May when the fun began, we charged you with one week's vacation, then a raise on July 15 to $150,000, on September 15 to $200,000 and then to $350,000 on December 1." She glanced down at the checks in her hand and exclaimed, "Whoops! I almost forgot. In November there was a 100 percent bonus paid, so here is a check for another $200,000.

"That's not all, Cindy. I desperately wanted to adopt you as a daughter, too. Unfortunately, you not only have a father, but you have a brand-new mother, as well. (Their love for each other makes Bill's and mine look like puppy love.) So that isn't going to work. It was a puzzle, but Bill and I solved it. If you can't be our daughter, we'll settle for your being our daughter-in-law."

Now Ali grinned and with an expression of glee said, "What's wrong with you bankers, anyway? Don't you ever read anything before you sign?" She looked at Dan who had been looking increasingly puzzled and said, "Burke, you signed a few things for Jennifer at the last board meeting. One of them was this."

She reached under her napkin and took a single sheet of paper and passed it down the table to him. "You signed it, and now it's official. Dan, welcome! You're now the adopted son of William H. Clifford and Allison M. Clifford."

She hurried around the table to stand next to him as he rose from his seat with an expression of utter amazement on his face. Ali said softly, "Dan, will you please give your new mother a kiss?"

Dan took her in his arms and kissed her sweetly. When he released her, her eyes were glazed and she was unsteady on her feet. She shook her head and exclaimed, "Wow!" Then she grinned and said, "I'm beginning to think I've been wasting my time adopting daughters. If I knew mothering boys was so much fun, we would have done this more often."

While she was speaking she returned to her seat. Then she looked at Cindy and said, "Young lady, we're not through with you yet. You see, we need to avoid nepotism, and I told you earlier I would find some way to get even. Well, our idea isn't great, but it's the best we could come up with, so I guess it will have to do. Cindy, I have something else for you."

She passed a paper down towards the girl and said, "This is a stock certificate for 15 percent of the stock of Chicago Trust Company. It's yours. We have now acquired all of the previously outstanding shares so about four percentage points are the newly-acquired shares and the remaining eleven were Bill's and mine. You're now the third largest shareholder and the largest individual owner, since ours and the Chapman's are in joint names.

"One final point: I seem to have heard something about a promised bonus. The story I heard was that there was a loan transaction last spring involving some small company in the area. I gather it was a $20 million loan sold for a premium of 20 percent, or $4 million. You were supposed to get a bonus and it was never paid."

While Ali was speaking, Cindy's face fell and her tears started to flow. Then Ali slid a check down to Cindy in the amount of one million dollars, one-quarter of the purchase premium.

Cindy looked at the bonus check, but then broke into uncontrolled sobbing when she saw the amount. She tried to focus on Ali but, with her tears blinding her, could see nothing. Nevertheless she said, "Ali, this is typical of the morals and ethics of Cynthia Martin. Thank you for reminding me."

She tried to smile but couldn't even manage a weak imitation as she continued, "Ali, I understand now what you meant about getting even. You just did. I would far rather have you whip me to a bloody rag than to torture me with this.

"What did I do? Not much. I just arranged for the nicest person in the world to be sold into slavery to a man she detested, giving up her husband who she loves more than anything in this world." In spite of her anguish, Cindy's head was held up straight. The others at the table could feel the pain the beautiful girl was suffering.

Cindy jumped up from the table and ran into the kitchen, returning moments later with a pen. The others looked at her with facial expressions ranging from sympathy to amazement. She looked down the table at Janice and asked quietly, "Jan, what's your favorite charity?"

Jan's eyes widened as she realized what Cindy intended to do. She exclaimed, "Cindy, you can't possibly! That check is for $1 million! Honey, this is a joke. We didn't want to hurt you. Mom thought it would be a small way of repaying you for all of the wonderful things you've done for the bank and for us over the last six months. Please?"

By now Cindy's tears had stopped flowing. She had just looked at Jan impassively while she was speaking and then quietly repeated, "Your favorite charity?"

"Catholic Charities, I guess, honey. But please don't!"

Cindy carefully endorsed the check to Catholic Charities of Chicago and put it under her napkin saying, "I'll mail it tomorrow, Jan, with a note that it is a gift in the name of Janice Carson Stewart. Jan, I'm so sorry! Can you find it in your heart ever to forgive me?"

Jan rose from her seat and hurried to the end of the table. When she went to her knees, her head was level with Cindy's and she held the girl tightly to her, whispering, "Darling Cindy, forgive? What's to forgive? I got a new mother and a husband who I now know loves me. I'm going to be a mother. Darling, most of that's your fault, too. Cindy, we love you so very much!"

Cindy smiled at Jan weakly and said, "Jan, there are no words to express my love for you and my gratitude for all that you and Pete have done for me. I really don't want the money. I'm going to do it anyway. Maybe it will help some people who need help."

Still standing at her place, Ali had watched the scene without saying anything. Now she said, "Cindy, Jan and Pete are absolutely right. You're a great person. For myself, I want to apologize to you. It's well known in LA that while our hearts are usually in the right place, we often have the sensitivity of clams."

She smiled warmly and continued, "Now a personal word. When Billy came back to Los Angeles after treating you he was almost physically ill. He had never seen a person whose body had been as abused as yours with the possible exception of Bill Cartwright. But he pointed out Bill had been getting it for fourteen years. You got yours in just two days. Nevertheless, while you were lying in the bed in utter agony, you insisted it was all your own fault. The look you gave to Janice was one of incredible love." She looked across and asked, "Billy, do you want to say anything?"

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.