Cynthia Martin - Cover

Cynthia Martin

Copyright© By Morgan, 1991, 2014. All rights reserved.

Chapter 30

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 30 - This is a continuation in time of events begun in "Call Girls". The banker who sold the Illinois Technologies demand note for $20 million, is faced with the same choice: pay her own demand note or become Janice's slave. The action takes place over the subsequent nine months.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   DomSub   Rough  

The next day, Christmas Eve, April inadvertently almost started a riot in the Division. She casually mentioned that there was going to be a big Christmas party the next day at the Stewart's and it would be nice if a couple of the girls would be willing to work. She said she realized it was Christmas, but ... Everyone in earshot immediately volunteered. In moments the word had spread and virtually the entire division — who were almost all present in the bank because it was Christmas Eve — volunteered.

April managed to avoid a mutiny by using one of the division's computer experts to set up a system using a random-number generator to pick out five numbers. Those girls whose numbers matched were the ones who would work. However, it turned out that only four volunteers would be able to work — the last of the five girls selected was left out because Kelly McBride pulled rank and insisted that she would work on Christmas herself. April grinned wryly, shook her head, and put her in charge of the detail for the next day.

Meanwhile, Cindy hadn't gone in to work at the bank. Rather, she was in Deerfield preparing for the feast on the following day. The whole Clifford family was gathering at the Stewart's for Christmas. While she was working in the kitchen, Janice Stewart came in and lightly ran her fingers over the scars on Cindy's buttocks. When Cindy looked over her shoulder, Jan kissed her softly and lovingly. Cindy was surprised to see there were tears in the girl's eyes as she said, "Darling Cin, I have a favor to ask. The favor is for Pete and me both."

"Of course, Jan. Anything. What is it?" she replied.

"May we have a plastic surgeon remove these terrible scars I inflicted on your body? Of course Pete and I will pay for it. We have a surgeon in Los Angeles all lined up through Mom. He's reputed to be the very finest in the world at this sort of thing."

There was love in her eyes, but Cindy just shook her head stubbornly and said, "Jan, anything else. But that's something I just can't do, even if it means extending my indenture to you some more, or even accepting more lashes for disobedience."

Tears appeared in her eyes but she tried to grin as she added, "Dan says the scars on my ass provide a non-slip surface. If they were removed he wouldn't have anything to hold on to anymore. He says I always get slippery with my sweat when he's making love to me."

She looked into Jan's eyes and continued, "Darling Jan, I need the scars. I really do. They're a constant reminder of what an unmitigated little shit I used to be and they also serve as a warning that if I'm not careful I could become again. If that happened, I would lose Dan, first of all, and you know I couldn't go on living if that happened. Then I would lose all my friends: you, April, Kathy ... I could go on and on but you get the idea. Jan, please don't ask!"

Jan held Cindy close and started to cry. She whispered in the girl's ear, "You don't know what seeing those scars does to me, though! Cindy Martin, you're the most beautiful girl in the whole world. What I did to you was utterly beyond belief."

Tears were streaming down her face as she continued, "I still remember that terrible night here in the kitchen. You stood right over there with your back to me while I uncoiled the whip between your legs. Then I cracked it and you let out the most ungodly scream. I almost cut you in half in the most tender, most sensitive part of your body. You collapsed to the floor but then just got back on your feet again. Darling, blood was pouring from your cunt but you just stood there. I would have been curled up in a ball on the floor, if I could have taken even one stroke! To this day, Pete and I don't know how you were able to do it."

Cindy stroked Jan's hair and whispered, "Darling Jan, it may have been the making of me. I also remember you caring for me in bed for the next weeks. Every time you removed the covers I thought you would become violently ill from having to look at the pus and ooze on the horror-show that was my body. Instead you just put on more ointment and kept putting cool cloths on my forehead. No one else could possibly have been so gentle!"

"No one else could possibly have been so cruel in the first place," Jan retorted. "You forgot something: You never mentioned the fact that all you would take was aspirin. You were in the most excruciating pain but you wouldn't let me give you anything for it. I did take advantage of you a couple of times by substituting codeine for the aspirin."

Cindy pulled back, looking startled. Jan continued, "Honey, I had to. You were in such agony. You even screamed in your sleep. There has never been a braver person than you!"

Cindy just shook her head. The girls then continued working together preparing for the Christmas celebration they had planned. While they were working, Cindy asked with feigned casualness, "Jan, have you ever met the people who are building the house next door? Do you even know who they are? Dan has been trying to find out but hasn't been able to."

"They are a very nice young couple," Jan replied. "I met the girl and she's really very sweet. They don't have any children yet, but they want a large family. You'll really like them, I'm sure."

"Jan," Cindy asked, her casual pose forgotten, "do you think they would be willing to sell us the house? Dan and I absolutely adore it, and now he got a very big bonus so we even have some money. The bum is making a very good salary, too, so we could carry a pretty good mortgage. Do you think they would? We love the house ... and the chance to live next door to you and Pete is an opportunity that's almost beyond belief. By the way, when are you and Pete going to start a family?"

"We already have," Jan replied with a grin. "You mean you can't tell? I'm already starting to swell. The doctor confirmed it a couple of days ago. It looks like I'll be a mother sometime in the summer!"

Cindy squealed and spun around to look at Jan as soon as she heard the words. As usual, Jan was utterly exquisite in her nudity and there was not the least sign of any swelling.

She was standing with the warmest smile on her face that Cindy had ever seen. Tears came to the girl's eyes as she took Jan in her arms and hugged her, saying, "Oh, Jan! I'm so happy. I always knew you would be a world-class mother and now it's going to happen. What does Pete think?"

"Shh!" Jan replied, "I haven't told him yet. It's going to be a part of my Christmas present to him." Tears of joy started to come to her eyes as she continued, "It takes care of my last fear, Cin. Since I was a prostitute and allowed anyone to do anything if the money was right, deep down I was scared that something might have happened to my reproductive system so I couldn't have kids.

"I guess it didn't. The doctor just whistled when I undressed — how unprofessional! — and said he had never seen a woman as well equipped for motherhood. I don't know if that's a comment on me or a comment on his lack of experience. Anyway, I'm thrilled." She looked at Cindy and asked, "Please don't tell Pete? I want it to be my surprise."

Cindy immediately agreed, but then said, "You never answered my question about the house, though. Do you think the owners might be willing to sell?"

Jan's face fell as she just shook her head and said, "I'm afraid not, honey. Besides, that place is a junior-grade palace. I'm sure it's costing well over a million. Even with Dan's salary, it would be a very big number." Then she brightened and said, "But I'm sure you and Dan will find a neat place of your own."

"I have another favor to ask, Jan," Cindy said. Jan looked at her quizzically. "Would you and Pete allow me to become pregnant now, too? That way I could take care of your baby and nurse it at my breast. Jan, nothing would make me prouder than to be a wet nurse for your baby. May I?"

Jan looked lovingly at the girl she had come to think of as a sister. Although her heart turned over at Cindy's offer, she said, "Let me think about it, okay? I'll talk to Pete and see what he thinks, too." Then she grinned at Cindy and asked, "Speaking of houses, how is your apartment redecorating coming? I haven't heard you speak of it in weeks."

"I think it's going very well," Cindy replied. Then she looked at Jan with a hopeful expression on her face and asked, "By the way, the owner wants to christen it with a New Year's Eve party. I got a message from him inquiring about caterers and stuff. Would you mind if I worked for him that afternoon? I have gotten to be pretty good with hors d'oeuvres and that sort of thing. Jan, I need the money, and he's been very nice. He even advanced a part of my fee so that I could buy some Christmas presents.

Jan's heart turned over as she heard the words. She had recently learned from April that Cindy was using her babysitting and decorating money to pay for gas, tolls, and other expenses incurred working on bank business. She also knew that, in spite of having no money, she had wonderful presents for Pete and herself as well as Dan, April, and her parents. She replied, "Cin, of course you can."

She looked at the girl and tears came into her eyes as she said, "I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Cindy Martin, you are a dream! You're a beloved sister. I just don't know what I'm going to do when you move out. One thing's for sure: The quality of the food served in this place will go downhill."

She appeared very serious as she looked at Cindy and said, "I'm not kidding at all, now, Cin. We both know you couldn't even boil water when you came here six months ago. Now you're truly a far better cook than I. Pete and I were talking about it a couple of days ago. He's noticed it too, and he's the guy who loves me.

"We concluded that I learned to cook to try to hide from being a prostitute. You learned to cook with love and thoughtfulness. There's a lot of 'you' in everything you serve. You're giving yourself to us, aren't you?"

Cindy looked embarrassed and dropped her eyes, but nodded her head and said softly, "I really try, Jan. Let's face it: about the only people who regularly eat my cooking are you, Pete, and Dan, the three people I love most in the whole world."

Jan smiled, kissed Cindy and hugged her tight. Then she pretended to frown and said, "That's as it may be, but in the meantime you're my house slave, so get with it! Do I have to do all the work myself?"

Cindy just grinned and returned to her preparations.


On Christmas morning, Kelly McBride very carefully opened the door to Cindy's room. The girl was carrying a large Thermos jug of coffee on a tray along with three coffee mugs. As usual, she was completely naked except for a large Christmas-red bow in her hair and a smaller one pinned on her pubic hair. In addition, of course, she was wearing her gold slave collar.

Even the slight noise of the latch turning was enough to waken Cindy. When the door opened, Kelly found herself looking into the girl's brilliant blue eyes. Dan was beside her in bed with his hand, as usual, cupped over her breast. Cindy smiled warmly and her lips formed the words, "Merry Christmas, Kelly!" Then she squeezed Dan's hand awakening him instantly. Aloud, she said, "Good morning, darling! Merry Christmas!"

Dan's eyes opened, he groaned and said, "Do you mean it's morning already? It seems like I just got to sleep. Woman, you wear me out!"

As he was speaking, though, he rolled over between her widespread thighs. In moments his now-erect cock was entering her vagina.

Kelly just watched in amazement as his immense cock just slid smoothly into Cindy's sheath. As often as she had seen it, she was still astonished at how attuned to each other Cindy and Dan were. She continued to watch as Dan moved in long, slow strokes in and out of the girl while she made wonderful noises and then began to toss on the bed. Soon she reached her first orgasm and Kelly saw the girl's pelvis moving in a frenzy of motion.

All Dan did was to slow his movement to give her time to recover and then pick up the pace. When he did, Cindy smiled lovingly and reached up to pull his head down to hers to give him a loving kiss. Still he moved steadily inside her while he gently ran his fingers over her now-sweating body. Then, when he lightly touched her nipples, she screamed in ecstasy.

Soon it was over. Dan took her to her vibrating crest and just held her there while her lower body moved in a frenzy. She collapsed as Dan discharged inside her and then lay on top of her while he tried to regain his breath and before easing his body off hers.

Meanwhile, Kelly had placed the tray on the dresser. When Dan rolled off, she got on the bed, gently spread Cindy's legs and began to run her tongue up the girl's cunt. It was the first time Kelly had ever gone down on a girl, but she had heard from both April and Kathy that Cindy's vulva was as sweet as honey. Spreading Cindy's nether lips apart with her fingers she saw for the first time the scar that ran up its length right across her clit. She cringed, thinking how incredibly painful the whip cut must have been.

Then she carefully began to tongue the girl's circumcised clitoris. As she moved her tongue to lap up the succulent juices, she felt Cindy's hand stroke her hair and heard her moan with pleasure. Finally she finished by swinging her head so that her lovely auburn hair was over the girl's slit. Kelly used it to dry the last drops and then straightened up, rocking back on her heels.

"Kelly, that was beyond belief! Thank you so much, but why did you do it?"

Kelly smiled and just shook her head; she really didn't know why she had done it. As Cindy was speaking she pulled herself up to a sitting position next to Dan at the head of the bed. He put his arm around her and hugged her tight, again causing her to moan with pleasure.

"Honey," he asked, "I have a question for you: What do you do with your girls? Looking at Kelly kneeling on the bed reminds me again that you must hire the most beautiful young women in Chicago."

"Is that against EEOC rules or something?" Cindy asked with a grin. "Actually, though, it's all the girls. They insist on working out. Just look at Kelly. Last week Kathy was teasing her because her breasts have become so firm she can't swing tassels with them anymore. And I know she's gotten bigger across the shoulders: She was complaining about the fit of her clothes."

Cindy looked at Dan and said, "You were a Marine. I hear that the guys who go through the Officers' Basic School in Quantico complain about the same thing. After going through the school their uniforms don't fit anymore, either. I gather it's become an occupational hazard with my girls, too, because of the workouts." Turning to Kelly she asked, "Kel, would you mind sliding up here so Dan could know what you feel like? For that matter, I want to feel you, too."

Kelly moved up between the two and Cindy weighed one of her breasts in her hand, rolling the nipple between her fingers causing it almost instantly to become erect. Kelly moaned deep in her throat and had her eyes closed enjoying the sensation as Cindy stroked her tits and Dan ran his fingers over her satin-smooth skin. Then she opened her eyes, looked at the two people and asked, "Cindy, could you do something for me for Christmas? Or, really, ask Dan to?"

Whatever the question was, it was obviously embarrassing to the girl because she started to blush with the blood moving up her body, flooding her breasts, and moving on up to her neck and face.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.