Cynthia Martin - Cover

Cynthia Martin

Copyright© By Morgan, 1991, 2014. All rights reserved.

Chapter 17

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 17 - This is a continuation in time of events begun in "Call Girls". The banker who sold the Illinois Technologies demand note for $20 million, is faced with the same choice: pay her own demand note or become Janice's slave. The action takes place over the subsequent nine months.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   DomSub   Rough  

Early Saturday morning, Cindy was awakened by Dan gently squeezing her breast. It had become a game with them to see how little pressure awakened the other. She smiled because she never woke up during the night but instantly awakened when he was ready to take her. Now she was on her back with Dan moving between her legs. Quickly he brought her to orgasm and was keeping her there. She dimly became aware of someone else in the room but was beyond caring at this point. As usual, she fainted as Dan came inside her.

When she awakened, she found Kathy Chang standing by the bed. The girl was exquisite in her nudity. She smiled and held out a coffee mug to Cindy, saying, "Good morning, Slave Cindy! How do you feel this morning? Since it's the Labor Day weekend, Slave April and I decided you needed a weekend off. I have coffee for you and breakfast will be served when you're ready. How do you feel?"

Cindy ran her fingers through her sopping-wet hair and moved to a dry place on the bed. Leaning back against Dan's shoulder she said, "I feel like a truck just ran over me, since you asked, and I'm sure I look like a survivor of a shipwreck."

Meanwhile, April had done the same thing with Pete and Janice. She marveled at the way the two were so attuned to one another. Pete took a shower with his wife and then left her alone with April who said, "Mrs. Stewart, I have never seen anything like that in my life! How do you feel?"

Jan stretched and grinned, saying, "April, I couldn't feel better! What a way to start the weekend. On the other hand, what a way to start any day! And it's Jan, not Mrs. Stewart. Remember? Now that my brain is getting in gear, April, what are you doing here, anyway?"

April told her that since it was Labor Day, Slave Cindy should have some time off. She and Kathy Chang were substituting, and breakfast would be served soon. Since the weather was supposed to be sunny and very hot, Jan padded downstairs nude. She found everyone was naked, including the men. They ate a wonderful breakfast the two girls had made and were quietly sipping coffee.

April was looking at the scars on Cindy's loins. They were fading fast but were still visible. Cindy had never told her what had happened, but had said only that it was her own fault. She raised the question again, and Cindy ran her fingers over the scars. She told them about the dumb bet that Jan and Pete had pleaded with her not to make and its outcome. April and Kathy just looked at her in amazement.

Kathy said, "Are you saying, Cindy, that a man can get you to beg for release? That's silly! I've been worked on by experts and it's never happened to me."

"The only orgasm I have ever had in my life was with you, Cindy," April chimed in. "And that's only because you're a woman and know how we're built."

"Are you two innocents saying it can't happen to you?" Cindy asked? The two girls looked at each other and then nodded in unison. Cindy looked at Jan, rolled her eyes and shook her head sadly. Then she said, "Jan, do you feel like starting the weekend with a bang? I'll make a bet with you. Fifty dollars against another month on my indenture. The bet is that Dan can get one of the girls begging for release before Pete can."

She grinned at Dan and kissed him softly. "The big lug is really coming along, too. You have heard of Irish foreplay, haven't you? 'Brace yourself, Bridget'? Dan is really learning." She grinned at Jan and asked, "Do you want to make the bet? Frankly, it will make my agony worthwhile to see a couple of volunteers go through what I went through."

Jan reached over and shook her hand. "It's a bet, Slave Cindy. Now, which guy gets which gal?" They flipped and Dan got Kathy while Pete would work on April.

The two girls were excited about the prospect while the men looked at the two luscious bodies. Dan looked at Pete and said, "The things we're forced to do sometimes: being forced by our wives and mistresses to handle other women." He looked at Kathy's perfect body with her remarkably full breasts and shook his head. "Pete, war is hell!"

They agreed that since the day was so beautiful, they would play by the pool. They all went out to the pool and pulled up the mats. Pete and Dan had talked and decided to get revenge. Since Jan and Cindy had used them as pillows all summer, they agreed that since they had to do all the work for their women's bet, the women would be the pillows for a change.

Cindy lay down across Dan's mat and he rested his head on her belly. Although he had shaved that morning, when he turned his head and nuzzled her satin skin he scratched her with his beard stubble. She winced and looked at Pete and Jan; Pete had done the same thing.

Jan lightly stroked Pete's cheek and sighed, "The things we have to do for money, Cindy. Isn't it awful?"

The two men laughed and the women grinned. Responding to instructions the two girls knelt alongside facing the men. Cindy grinned and just shook her head sadly as Dan began to move his fingers lightly across Kathy's body. The girl's skin was smooth and as soft as satin.

Kathy didn't know what to expect. She had never fully told her story to anyone at the bank, nor, indeed, to anyone else in the United States. Cindy and April thought she was from Hong Kong and indeed that was where she had been when she was able to get an entry visa for the United States. Actually, she was a native of Shanghai where her mother had been a prostitute. She had taken her small daughter south and later died in Vietnam.

Kathy, while only ten years old and an orphan, had her first sexual experience. She was enslaved by the North Vietnamese and was used with a prisoner. She still remembered him vividly: an American who they believed had information of value to them. He had been hideously tortured, and the Vietnamese used Kathy against him. She was made to fondle him and sexually arouse him without allowing him release.

Several times she was beaten bloody when she gave him the release he needed so desperately. And finally she managed to take him inside her just enough to lose her virginity. It was the closest she ever came to cuming and was the last time she had ever been close to a man. Remarkably, she had never used her body since, even on occasions when she was starving. She was amused because she knew she was physically incapable of achieving orgasm.

Dan's fingers continued to move lightly over her body. It felt so good! She was kneeling in the bright sunlight with people she really liked. Dan and Cindy were talking quietly about the apartment Cindy was working on; he seemed totally unaware of what he was doing. At his request she spread her knees farther apart making her slit more available to him.

But he seemed to ignore it. To the extent he was concentrating on anything, it was her breasts. His touch was so gentle and soothing! She found she loved it. Once in a while, his fingers would move to her slit and fondle her. It was like the touch of flower petals: It was so soft and light; it was as if she was imagining rather than feeling.

Strangely, she found that she was breathing faster. Her nipples had hardened and she heard herself making small noises she was completely unaware of. Dan was returning to her cunt with increasing frequency now and she was amazed to find she was now wet there. When his fingers entered her cunt now, she made soft welcoming noises and tried to move her loins to take him into her even deeper.

What's happening? she wondered. This feels so good! She could feel a strange sensation in her loins she had never felt before. She felt as if he were taking her up a wonderful mountain; she desperately wanted to reach its crest. Glancing over at April, she saw the girl with her eyes closed and her back arched causing her magnificent breasts to protrude still more. Her nipples were engorged and she was moaning softly.

Kathy could feel herself reach the crest. She screamed as she achieved release. But she hadn't. Dan had stopped. She realized her eyes were closed, and she opened them with a start. She looked at Cindy who was propped up on her elbows, watching.

Her friend just shook her head sadly and murmured, "Fun, isn't it?"

Kathy tried to return the smile but couldn't. It hurt too much. Dan began to move his fingers again. This time it was much faster climbing the mountain. To her astonishment, when he touched her nipple, she screamed in pain and ecstasy. She couldn't believe it could have become so sensitive! He continued to work on her with unbelievable gentleness.

Now she realized she had truly become a sexual plaything. He was just playing with her! Yet he somehow seemed to know exactly what she was feeling. She lost count of the number of times she reached her crest. She tried to look at April, but couldn't bring the girl's face into focus. Her whole being was concentrated in her loins.

Astonishingly, she realized she was weeping. Although she was still upright on her knees, tears were flowing from her eyes in a continuous stream. She was sobbing and didn't know it! She was saying things but she didn't know what. Finally, at her highest crest, Dan stopped again.

It was the end! She screamed, "Please release me, Dan! Oh God, please! You must." She collapsed face down on the mat with her knees under her body. Now she was crying like her heart would break. She didn't know what she was saying or doing. All she could do now was feel and all feeling was in her cunt.

Again, he touched her nipples and again she screamed. Her scream rose to a wail as she cried, "Don't Dan! Oh, please don't! It hurts so much." She could feel her tears pouring down on the mat as he took her back up her mountain. She was just babbling now. Again she was at the crest but this time he took her over! Her loins started to shake and fluid started to pour out of her poor cunt in an increasing flood. She didn't know what she was doing. She even forgot where she was. All she knew was she was feeling an exquisite sensation in her loins that didn't stop.

Moments after Kathy started to spend, Pete had April over the edge. Both girls were in the same position. Cindy and Jan could see the sexual juices pouring out of the two girls' cunts in a flood. Cindy winked at Jan and said softly, "I win! That's fifty dollars and all it cost me this time was a belly chafed by Dan's whiskers. It was a lot easier than the last time!"

Jan just shook her head but said, "I love you, darling Cindy."

Meanwhile the men had the two girls in continuous orgasm. Minutes passed and Dan could see Kathy was about to pass out. Her loins were still jerking involuntarily; the girl was shaking herself to pieces. Dan pinched the girl's clit, and that did it. She collapsed in a dead faint.

He turned, kissed Cindy softly, and asked, "Do I get half? I had to do all the work."

She raised an eyebrow and said, "Since when do you call that work? She's exquisite, isn't she?"

He just nodded and smiled. Then he got up, went inside, and returned with two light blankets. April hadn't fainted. Pete had let her down slowly from her crest and was now gently caressing her beautiful buns. She was just making warm happy noises. She had carefully stretched out her legs and was now lying face down on the mat. The fact that she was lying in a pool of her own juices didn't seem to bother her a bit. Jan took the light blanket and laid it over the girl. Then she kissed her softly on her cheek. April just murmured happily and went to sleep.

Cindy gently straightened Kathy's legs and covered her, too. Then the four went over to the tennis courts leaving the two girls asleep.


When the wetness Kathy was feeling finally awakened her, all she could remember was the most extraordinary set of sensations. She opened her eyes and realized where she was. She saw April lying nearby and got up to go to her ... or tried to. Her leg collapsed under her. It was as if the muscles in her groin wouldn't work any longer. She lightly rubbed her abdomen and found she hurt. Her muscles were so sore! Finally, she got to her feet and went over to April.

The girl was just awakening. When Kathy's shadow came over her, she looked up, smiled weakly, and asked, "Who won?"

Kathy sat down quickly and said, "I think Cindy did. How do you feel?"

"Like a truck ran over me." April replied ruefully. "How do you feel?"

"Not that good," Kathy replied with a grin. Then she said, "Just remember, Assistant Vice President Jefferson, who got us into this. I just follow the lead of my seniors."

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.