Cynthia Martin - Cover

Cynthia Martin

Copyright© By Morgan, 1991, 2014. All rights reserved.

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - This is a continuation in time of events begun in "Call Girls". The banker who sold the Illinois Technologies demand note for $20 million, is faced with the same choice: pay her own demand note or become Janice's slave. The action takes place over the subsequent nine months.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   DomSub   Rough  

The next morning Jan went into the office of Illinois Technologies with Pete. Cindy learned they were planning to change the company name to The Peters Drive Company. By now she had become so expert in cleaning she finished her work in the house by ten, and then put on a pair of tight Levi's and a chambray shirt she borrowed from Jan. As a result of her workouts on the exercise equipment, her own clothes were now all too tight in the shoulders and too full on her hips. Getting in her car, she drove to Chèz Nous. Since the restaurant had not yet opened for lunch, she knocked on the door and waited.

She was greeted by Marie whose face instantly turned apprehensive. When she said she had come about the loan, Marie ran back to the kitchen and returned with Marcel. From the way she was holding on to his hand, it was easy to see she was frightened. Marcel took her to a table and Marie brought over coffee. She sat next to Marcel and held his hand again, as if trying to draw strength from him.

"What ... what's the problem, Cindy? Do they need more information? Or did they just say no?" Marcel asked nervously.

Cindy reached out her hands and held Marcel's free hand in her left and Marie's in her right. Then she smiled and said, "I apologize. I know how important this is to you and I'm sorry it took so long. I have your check here with me. If you'll loan me your pen, there are some things for you to sign and then you get your check."

The Legrands were stunned. Marie stammered, "Our check? You mean, they said yes? They really did?"

Cindy's eyes were moist as she said, "I said yes, Marie. I said it on Sunday. I have the authority to lend a great deal more than this. It's important for you to understand that I'm lending to you and Marcel. The money is for your wine cellar, to fix up the kitchen and that stuff, but it's not why the bank is making the loan. I'm making the loan to you because I believe in you two. Do you understand?"

She opened the manila envelope and pulled out the papers while the two just looked at each other. Marcel just shook his head. "Do you mean, Cindy, that Dan was not teasing us? You're really a senior banker? But you can't be! The way you dress..."

Cindy looked down at herself and then asked, "What's wrong? I'm dressed." Then she grinned and said, "Oh, damn! I forgot to wear my senior-banker suit. Don't worry about it. The money spends anyway." Then she looked crestfallen although her eyes were dancing as she added, "I didn't think I looked that awful."

Marie jumped up from her chair, came around the table and hugged Cindy saying, "Oh no, Cindy! We didn't mean to hurt your feelings. You are magnifique! ... magnificent, no? We're so very sorry. It's ... it's just that in France ... Well, there are no bankers like you in France. None!"

She took them through the papers and explained them. In minutes they were all signed. Finally, Cindy took out the check, signed it and gave it to them. She smiled and said, "In a short time, I'll be back to see you. I'll want you to think about using Chicago Trust Company as your bank. I hope you'll give us serious consideration."

This time the Legrands were just wide-eyed. "Do you mean ... Chicago Trust Company would like us as ... as customers!?" Marcel exclaimed. "But that's silly! It's only for the biggest companies and the wealthiest people."

Cindy smiled softly and said, "Marcel, in case you didn't notice, I just gave you $125,000 of my bank's money. You're a customer of Chicago Trust right now whether you like it or not."

The Legrands just beamed and said anything they had or would ever have would go to Chicago Trust.

When Cindy left, she felt great. She didn't even wait to go home. Instead, she found a pay phone and called Dan at the bank. He answered on the first ring, "Burke." She didn't know that he had kept the extension he had when he was in financial analysis as a special line on his new phone. Mary Thomas was instructed — and, in turn, told all of the other secretaries — that if it were answered it was only to be "Credit Analysis, Dan Burke's phone." Cindy was the only person with the extension number; it was not listed on any bank directory.

"Dan, it's Cindy," she said softly. "I called for two reasons: First, I wanted to thank you for the most thrilling three days of my life. I love you, darling. The second reason is to tell you I delivered the check to the Legrands. I couldn't even wait to get home to call you. Honey, it was my greatest day in banking! Those two are so happy, they're floating. I feel so great about the bank and about myself. That's what you have been trying to tell me for so many years, isn't it?"

Dan smiled as he listened to her voice. "It is great, isn't it? Cindy, you've changed, you know. You're the nicest person on the face of the earth and I love you so much. I really do. I'm just sorry I have trouble telling it to you face-to-face. It sounds so dumb to me when I say it. Cin, I really do love you. Did you mean what you said a few moments ago? About loving me?"

"Isn't it pretty obvious? By the way, I was assigned the most delightful person the bank has hired in years, April Jefferson. Do you know her? She knows you, and I asked her to see you this morning. Did she? She needs all the paraphernalia of a bank lending officer.

"Incidentally, Dan, can I get you in my unit? First, I want you. You're the finest credit analyst in banking. Second, I'm trying to promote her to assistant vice president and she's only been in the bank six weeks. Darling, it's not fair to you! It's just not."

Dan smiled to himself. When Cindy's call came in, he had emptied his office of a group of senior lending officers so he could talk to her in private. Then he said, "Look, Cindy, let's face facts: You claim to be in love with a guy who has made a career of stepping on people's toes around this place. Your father has been able to keep me here, but he can't afford a revolution. I'll tell you what I think I can do, though. If you need help on analysis, I can probably spring loose to assist. Fair?"

"It's better than nothing," she replied, "But it's not fair. I'm going to talk to Jan and Jennifer. They'll fix it!"

"Honey, please don't. I thought you were getting used to having a low-paid analyst as the father of your children?"

"Damn it, Burke, you're being screwed! And I don't want anyone to screw you, do you understand?" she exclaimed. "Except me, of course," she added in a small voice. "What about the officership for April? Will it go through?"

Dan laughed and said, "It just did. Incidentally, I hope you know it requires the approval of the Board of Directors to elect an officer? The Board was polled by phone and it was unanimous. She has personal lending authority to $500,000. That was your father's idea. He's a great believer in having people sign their own names."

He laughed again and said, "Hon, if it's okay with you, we're only giving her a car-rental credit card today. Your father says there's a messenger coming out with material for Jan this evening. He'll bring the rest of the gear with him. He wants you to give it to her and I think it's only right. Incidentally, do you really like her?"

"She's a wonderful person, Dan. Beyond that, though, she's going to be a great lending officer." Her voice changed timbre as she asked, "Will I see you this weekend, honey? I miss you terribly. It's funny. I only sleep really soundly now when my head is on your shoulder."

Again Dan chuckled. "I'm glad to hear it. I, on the other hand, scarcely get any sleep at all. If you're not assaulting me sexually, you keep me awake with all the noise you make."

"Noise?" she protested. "What noise? I certainly don't snore, Daniel Burke!"

"No, Cynthia Martin, you don't snore. And I'm teasing you, too. Actually, honey, you do make noise, though. You make the most wonderfully warm happy noises deep in your throat. Remember the Chatty Cathy doll? You pulled a string and she would say something? With you, I just squeeze your boob ever so gently and I hear those wonderful noises."

"Wonderful, Daniel Patrick Burke! I'm like a windup doll. Except instead of pulling a string, you squeeze my tit! Thanks a hell of a lot!"

"Cindy, is there an Irishman lurking on your family tree somewhere?"

"If you're asking me if there is any Irish in the family, the answer is hell, yes! A lot. Why?"

Again he laughed, this time with gusto. "Honey, there had to be! With your temper ... Oh, well, I guess that's why Irishmen are usually big. We have to be to survive our wives. Darling, life with you won't be dull! But back to your kind invitation, I would love to come out, if you still want me. How about if I bring some string?" He laughed and hung up, just as she was about to explode again.

She stood there on the street looking at the telephone receiver. Finally, she just grinned, shook her head, and put it back.

That evening, as promised, the messenger from the bank brought out all of April's materials. The next morning she heard the crunch of gravel as April come up the driveway. She knew it was April because the car was being driven so slowly. It was clear that the girl was being very careful. April came up the walk and Cindy opened the door for her and gave her a kiss. As usual, Cindy was naked.

When she closed the door, April gave her a light pinch on the ass. Then she said, "I've heard of tight asses before, Miss Martin, but yours is as tight as they come."

Cindy stuck out her tongue and said, "Thank you, Miss Jefferson. Is that what they taught you in school regarding getting along with your superiors in business? Pinch their unprotected rears?"

April was a picture of wide-eyed innocence and she made tears come to her eyes as she said woefully, "Miss Martin, I told you the Chicago schools were lousy. You mean we're not supposed to pinch the boss? But I'm sure I have something about it in my notes, somewhere!"

Cindy just laughed. April followed her up to her room and waited while she took a shower and dressed, again putting on her Levi's and chambray shirt. The girls went down to the kitchen and Cindy poured coffee for them.

Taking the package delivered from the bank, she changed her demeanor. "April, I have some things for you. I was asked to give them to you personally." She first gave her engraved business cards which said, "April Jefferson, Assistant Vice President, Chicago Trust Company," along with the address.

Cindy put out her hand and said, "April, let me be the first to congratulate you. You were elected an officer yesterday by unanimous vote of the board of directors. I don't know if you know it or not, but it takes a vote of the board to elect an officer. The reason is officers have the authority to commit the bank. You have personal approval authority to $500,000 per loan. It's not given to everyone nor is it ever given lightly. Do you understand?"

April was just shaking her head, stunned. She whispered, "Do you mean I'm an officer of the bank? A real one!?"

"You sure are," Cindy replied, "And the approval authority is real, too. It means you can lend up to half a million dollars on your exclusive say-so. Incidentally, there may be a few noses out of joint. You skipped the rank of assistant treasurer. And your salary is now $60,000 per year."

She grinned and said, "That was Jan's doing, I found out. She said otherwise she would have to pay you overtime for last night, and she hates paying overtime." She then gave the girl her cards including a corporate American Express card. Cindy was having fun watching the girl who could not believe her good fortune. It made Cindy feel very good just to watch her. She noticed that April had dark circles under her eyes; she was obviously very tired.

"Let's get to work, April. How are you coming on your assignments?"

The girl smiled and opened her case. In it were neatly labeled files for each of the loan applications. April took the files out and, one by one, reviewed them with Cindy. Inside each folder was the list of questions Cindy had raised on the application, the answers, and a neatly written recommendation for action. They went over the recommendations one at a time.

When they finished, Cindy leaned back in her chair and said, "Wow! You did it. April, I wasn't kidding on Monday. I did give you at least a week's worth of work and many officers would take a month. I was serious when I asked to review your progress. Never in the world did I think you would have it all done! It's great.

"Now, young lady, it's crunch time. You're a lending officer. Do we lend? If so, why? If not, why not? Incidentally, none of them is looking for even half a million, so these are all yours. What are you going to do?"

April just sat there, stunned. Suddenly, the authority given to her began to sink in. I can say yes or no. Me! All by myself. That's what Cindy is waiting for. Oh, my God! What do I do? she wondered.

She took the file on the grocery store first. "I lend the money to these people. The owner is Korean and his whole family works in the store. They have fair prices and excellent produce. The loan will enable them to expand. They are good people." She looked at Cindy and waited for questions.

Instead, Cindy just nodded impassively and asked for the next file.

"On the dry cleaner the answer is no. I asked around and their reputation is mixed to poor. The quality of their cleaning is not very good. I don't think they're aware of air quality problems with dry-cleaning solvents, either. I'm not sure they care that much about their customers." She looked directly at Cindy and said, "I think it's some kind of a front. I don't think they need the money and I'm not giving them any."

Again Cindy just nodded and asked for the next file.

April sat up even straighter in her chair as she opened the file on the auto repair shop. She looked defiant as she said, "The analysis says no, but I say yes. The owner is an ex-con; he learned auto mechanics in prison. Two other ex-cons work with him. They do beautiful work at fair prices. They're respected in spite of their backgrounds. Incidentally, they served time for armed robbery, burglary, and auto theft respectively.

"They're all black and it's a black neighborhood. They were turned down by the SBA on moral grounds. Sam wants the money to buy a new lift and an engine diagnostic machine. The total is $85,000 and I will personally guarantee the note." She looked at Cindy who just nodded and asked for the last file.

"This one I don't know about. It's a machine shop and I don't know anything about them. The numbers look okay and the owner checks out okay, but I need to know more," she said.

Cindy spoke for the first time. She asked quietly, "What do you need to know?"

"I need to look him in the eye," the girl responded.

Cindy still didn't say anything. Asking April to wait in the kitchen, she went to the library, called Dan, and again he picked up at once. She was so excited, she bubbled, "Dan, I love you! And I love April! That girl is so good! Here's what I want you to do..."

She gave him the information on the Korean loan for $125,000 and the loan to the auto repair shop for $85,000. She asked for the checks to be ready within an hour; they would drive by the bank.

Then she said, "Dan, the lending officer is April Jefferson. She's using her personal authority. Honey, she has the knack! Honest, she does. Do you have any more Aprils hiding there? I'll use them."

They talked a few more minutes and made arrangements for the weekend. She returned to the kitchen and returned the files to the girl.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.