Cynthia Martin - Cover

Cynthia Martin

Copyright© By Morgan, 1991, 2014. All rights reserved.

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - This is a continuation in time of events begun in "Call Girls". The banker who sold the Illinois Technologies demand note for $20 million, is faced with the same choice: pay her own demand note or become Janice's slave. The action takes place over the subsequent nine months.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   DomSub   Rough  

April Jefferson was feeling good when she returned to her desk after an early lunch. She was scheduled to relieve Jean at the reception desk at twelve-thirty. She was very pleased with her new job at the bank. The people were very nice and things were starting to work out for her. Looking at her desk she found a note to see Mr. Burke immediately. Suddenly, her heart was in her mouth. It must have been that trouble with the two women this morning, she thought. But they seemed so nice! I hope he'll give me another chance!

She went to Mr. Burke's office and knocked on the open door. She really liked him. She had learned that his door was almost never closed. People — little people — from around the bank were always dropping by to talk with him. He looked up from his desk and grinned. "Hi, April. Come on in and close the door, would you please?"

At least he's kind enough to rip my ass in private, she thought. Closing the door, she sat down, sitting up as straight as possible. Oh, God, she thought, this makes my tits stick out. What will he think? He smiled and leaned back in his chair. She thought he looked tired and said so. What's wrong with me? He'll think I'm offering to take him to bed!

Dan leaned back and grinned. "That's part of the problem that maybe you can help to solve. April, you don't want to be a receptionist, do you?"

"I beg your pardon, sir?" she asked softly. Dan liked the musical quality of her voice. She was a very well-spoken young woman. "I like it very much. I'm very sorry for what happened this morning. If you give me another chance, I promise it will never happen again."

"What will never happen?" Dan asked, obviously puzzled.

There's nothing else to do but tell him, she thought. Here goes nothing! "This morning I challenged Mrs. Stewart at the reception area. I didn't think I was being rude ... At least I tried not to be. I realize I should have known who she is, but I didn't. I'm going to study the lists even more carefully again tonight," she said softly.

Dan started to get the picture. He smiled warmly and said, "April, I'm sorry. I didn't call you in to bawl you out. I asked you in to see if you would like a new job ... one more in keeping with your ability and education."

Now the girl was shocked. "I beg your pardon, sir?" Then she started to cry.

Her mother had spent her life telling her how ladies behaved and insisting that she act like one, so she kept her head up straight even though tears were rolling down her cheeks. "Do you know what it's like for a black girl like me to have a job in a place like this? Mr. Burke, I'm a refugee from welfare. I went to city schools in Chicago. I went to a lousy college. The only job I'm qualified for is to be a cleaning woman, cleaning offices and washrooms. I guess that's what I'll go back to."

Dan rose from his chair and went around the desk when she started to cry. He was down on one knee beside her and reached out and held her. It was the last straw. When April began to cry like her heart would break, he just held her close, feeling her warm body. As she wrapped her arms around him and buried her head in his shoulder, he could feel her body shaking with her sobs. As she began to regain control, Dan reached in his pocket and gave her a clean handkerchief which she used to wipe her eyes and blow her nose.

Then she realized with a start what she had done. "May ... May I take this home and wash it tonight, please, sir? I'm so sorry ... I guess I'll go look for some other job. Thank you, sir."

Dan was down on one knee. He said, "April, we're having a real communications problem this afternoon. Look, instead of beating around the bush, maybe I should just tell you straight out what we have in mind. Okay?"

She looked at him and nodded, utterly bewildered.

"April, we would like to use you in special credit analysis reporting directly to one of our senior vice presidents. Do you think you would like that?"

"I beg your pardon, sir? I don't think I heard you correctly. Would you mind repeating what you just said?"

"We're forming a special lending unit under a senior vice president. She needs help with credit analysis. Would you take the job? She'll give you all the training you'll need. Are you interested?"

"Credit analyst? Me? Oh, Mr. Burke, I can't believe it! I hoped ... Oh, God, did I hope! I hoped some day I could get into credit, but I knew, deep down, it could never happen. But you say it did! The answer is yes, of course. What do you want me to do? I'll do absolutely anything to get such a job!"

Dan went back behind his desk and smiled. "Great! Now we're getting on track. Let me start at the beginning now that you know how the story is going to come out. First, the whole idea was Jan Stewart's. Obviously, you didn't insult her this morning. She was impressed by you and asked for you specifically. As you may know, she and her sisters effectively own the bank. Do you like her?"

"Like her? Good heavens! Mr. Burke, sir, she is a lady — a real lady. My mother worked for a family when she was very young. She told me about them. She's the one who insists I speak properly and act properly. She is always saying that was the way real ladies act."

Her eyes began to tear again as she continued, "The other thing she says is that real ladies are kind and understanding. They respect other people. I guess that's what I think about the sisters."

Dan had been listening carefully. When she finished, he said, "April, I think you're absolutely right. I didn't think of it in those terms, but I think you have it right. She is a real lady. In fact, she's really more like a princess or a queen. But that's another story. You'll be working with Cynthia Martin. She's the daughter of the president and my fiancée but she doesn't know that yet. If I look a little tired, it's her fault." As he spoke about Cindy, Dan's face just beamed.

She said, "You love her a lot, don't you, sir?"

"More than life itself, April. Look, there are a couple of things that are strange about this job. First, she is, in terms of personal lending authority, our most senior lending officer. Second, she's shown on the officer roster as being on a leave of absence. You'll know it soon enough, so you might as well know it now. She's Janice Stewart's house slave."

"What? Did you say, slave?" April exclaimed.

"I sure did, and she is. I'm sure Jan or Cindy — it's Cindy, by the way, not Cynthia — will explain it to you." Dan's face had been very friendly and relaxed. Suddenly it became very serious as he continued, "April, I have a favor to ask. I have no right to ask it, and you have every right to tell me to go to hell. Your answer has absolutely nothing to do with the job I mentioned. Regardless of how you answer, you have the job if you still want it. Understand?"

"Yes, sir. And the answer is yes. I don't care what the question is, either. What is it?"

"I want you to tell a lie for me. I want you to tell Cindy, if she should ask, that I'm still a credit analyst. You can admit to knowing me or not as you choose. She doesn't know I'm the executive vice president, and I would rather she not know." Dan was looking down at his desk, not even wanting to look at the girl.

April got out of her chair without thinking and went around the desk. She kissed him lightly on the cheek and said, "Of course, Mr. Burke. I thought you wanted something else, like me joining Miss Martin in slavery. The answer to that's also yes. Do you understand? There is absolutely nothing I won't do for you, sir. Nothing!

"I see you love her deeply, but why is it a secret?"

Dan looked at her and saw the warmth in her eyes. He replied, "April, I really don't know." He smiled and said, "I guess I'm having fun with Cindy, teasing her."

He explained that Cindy was looking for inexpensive apartments where they could live and have lots of babies. "We're going to have dozens, I guess. She adores the little things and I'm sure she'll be a world-class mother." He grinned and said, "I'm going to work to try to support the family while she stays home, barefoot, and pregnant with a baby nursing at her breast. I can see her now, and it will be great!"

April just smiled warmly.

He moved along with the conversation. "There's a stack of files here for you. I took the liberty of buying you a briefcase because you'll need one in the job and Jean Robbins said you didn't have one." He pulled out a beautiful woman-size attaché case which he slid across the desk to her.

April opened it and her eyes widened. Inside it was fitted out with the best hand-held financial calculator available, as well as a woman's gold Cross pen and pencil set. Files were neatly arranged in a file folder attached to the lid.

She looked at him and asked, "Do you deduct something from my pay each week until this is paid for, sir? It's absolutely beautiful! I would never have purchased anything so fine, but I realize that representing the bank I should look the part."

"April, it's a gift from me. After all, you're compromising your integrity for me. And one more thing: the name is Dan. It's really all I ever answer to. When I was in the Marines, I was a platoon sergeant; no one has ever called me 'sir' and I don't want people to start now.

"The files are to review with Cindy. Tell her it's her father's idea. The last thing is the manila envelope that's in the case. That's all the material she'll need to close a loan tomorrow." He smiled and said, "I guess that about does it...

"Whoops! I almost forgot. Can you stay late tonight with Cindy? Would it be all right if you didn't get home until about ten?"

"That's fine, sir ... Dan. I'll call my mother, if I may. Here's a quarter for the phone call..."

"April Jefferson, how long have you worked at this bank?"

"Sir... ? Dan? For almost six weeks. But why do you ask?"

"How much money have you seen go down the drain in that time? Thousands? Millions?"

"I don't understand, Dan."

"Young lady, when the bank asks you to work late, the damned least we can do is pay for the phone call to tell your family you'll be late! Cindy will drive you home. Now beat it! And don't forget your attaché case! Jan Stewart will be by to pick you up in a bit."

April was waiting just off the reception area when the women returned from the health club. Jan asked for April and she came right out. Extending her hand she said, "Good afternoon, Mrs. Stewart. Mr. Burke said you wanted to see me."

"April, I know damned well Dan told you to call him Dan. I go by Jan, Janice, or 'hot cunt.' Very occasionally I answer to Mrs. Stewart. Okay?"

April grinned and said, "Fine, Jan."

"Let's go. I'm parked downstairs."

They went to the basement garage and Jan reclaimed her car. Soon they were on their way out to Deerfield. April luxuriated in the leather upholstery and the feel of the car. She said it was the most beautiful car she had ever been in. Jan grinned and said nothing. As they drove, Jan said, "April, I guess Dan probably told you that Cindy is my slave. Did he tell you why?"

"No, ma'am ... Jan, he didn't. He said you or Cindy or both probably would."

"Jan, I was a prostitute until I got married. How that happened is another story. Anyway, my biggest customer was a guy named Hugo Bingham. Bingham hated my guts. My husband and I obtained the manufacturing rights to a new computer hard drive. We're about to start producing them any day now. At any rate, we needed money for tooling.

"I borrowed $20 million from the bank. My account officer was Cynthia Martin. Less than a month later, the bank sold the note to Hugo Bingham who immediately called it. Suffice it to say, I was not happy. He wanted me to return to him as his slave. We settled his hash but I was not too happy either with the bank or with Cindy.

"My family bought the bank and fired the chairman. My sister, Jennifer, bought some notes Cindy had outstanding. She did to her what almost happened to me. She gave Cindy the choice of immediately paying the notes or becoming my house slave. That's what she elected to do. Because of some things that happened, I have come to love that girl. She's the most courageous person I've ever met in my life. She endured the most agonizing pain it's possible to conceive without a murmur. Anyway, she thinks she'll be my slave for about ten years. Please don't wise her up."

Jan grinned and added, "There's one more thing. Please don't tell Cindy that Dan is the executive vice president. It's his secret. Can you keep it for him?"

"I already promised him I would, Jan."

As Jan pulled into the driveway, Cindy was using the lawn tractor to cut the grass in the front lawn. When she saw Jan had company, she shut it off and came over to the car. "Cindy," Jan said, "this is April Jefferson. Your father has assigned her to work for you as a credit analyst. She has some material to go over with you, and she'll be staying for dinner. You two can go over her stuff after we eat and then you can drive her home. Okay?"

"Of course," Cindy replied. She extended her hand and said, "Hello, April. I'm delighted to meet you." April took her hand in a firm grip.

"What can I do to help, Miss Martin? Mrs. Stewart explained the situation. I said I would do anything to be able to work with you, including selling myself into slavery. Can I help you? Please?"

April was wearing a cotton cord suit. The day was very hot — well into the nineties. Cindy shook her head saying, "You don't know what you're volunteering for! Why don't you just wait out back. I'll be finished here in front in just a couple more minutes. Then maybe you can help me."

She got back on the tractor while Jan escorted April into the house. She looked around and said, "Jan, this is a small palace! It's so lovely." She told Jan about her mother and the family for whom she worked. She said, "This reminds me of something else she said. She said that real ladies have homes that are beautiful, decorated in good taste, and yet are very homey and welcoming." She smiled at Jan and said, "I never understood what she meant before. But now I do. She was speaking about your home and about you. You are truly a lady!"

"Lady, hell! I'm a partially reconstructed whore."

"No, ma'am. You're a lady. More like a princess or a queen, actually, but 'lady' is pretty close," April insisted.

Jan looked into the girl's warm brown eyes. She saw tears in the corners of them but not a trace of sarcasm. On impulse, Jan took the girl in her arms and kissed her warmly. "April, I'm looking forward to meeting your mother. You're the one who was born a queen or a princess."

April went outside in the backyard and waited for Cindy to appear. She saw the tennis court and the swimming pool and realized how big the property was. It was completely private, shielded on all three sides by woods. It was beautifully landscaped with beautifully cared-for flowers and shrubs.

Cindy came around after putting the tractor away in its shed. She grinned and said, "What would you like to do, April? I still have a lot of work, but it doesn't concern you."

The black girl smiled and said, "It sure does! You're my boss. If you're a slave, I guess I'm a junior slave. What do the slaves do around here and where are the slave quarters?"

"That's part of the problem. I'll tell you about it. Let's go." She took April up to her room.

"Oh, Cindy, this is beautiful!" the girl exclaimed.

"See? I told you I have a problem! We're not treated properly around here. Everywhere else, slaves get their ration of rice. Here, it's gourmet dining. Slaves have a right to sleep on the floor. They make me sleep here. I don't even have an outhouse. They make me use my private bath!" While she was talking, she was shedding her clothes and then turned to face the girl.

April's eyes widened and she exclaimed, "Good heavens! Cindy, you have the most beautiful female body in the world! No wonder..."

"No wonder what?" Cindy asked.

The girl smiled and said, "You know Dan Burke, don't you? He came in this morning looking like he'd been in a train wreck. I heard someone ask him and heard him mention a name: Cindy. That's you, isn't it?"

Cindy grinned and said, "I certainly hope so, unless he has two of us." Then she said, "Were you serious? Do you want to help? You're welcome to take a nap until dinner." April said she was certain, so Cindy told her to take off her clothes. "We can't handle banker's clothes. Besides, I'm wearing the slave uniform around here."

April grinned and stripped. Cindy noticed that the girl's clothes were inexpensive but very well cared for. In moments, she was bare. Cindy whistled appreciatively. "Lady, did I hear you say something about women's bodies? Yours is exquisite!" She went up to the girl and touched tiny marks on her abdomen and looked at her with a question in her eyes.

April answered the unasked question. "Stretch marks from my pregnancy. I'm a mother and like so many black girls, unmarried. Do they show very much?"

Cindy shook her head and said, "April, I pray I can look half as good as you do after my first child." The girl was slender but with very full breasts. Her narrow waist flowed out to slender hips and down to beautiful legs. Her pubic thatch was a small patch of silken black hair above her nether lips. "Come on, let's go."

They went outside and the two girls worked on the tennis court and then the swimming pool. When they were finished, Cindy dove in and the girl followed her. April was only an adequate swimmer so after four laps she climbed out and just watched as Cindy surged up and down the pool. She looked like a trapped porpoise and moved through the water as fast and as smoothly a one. Finally Cindy pulled herself out of the pool and squeezed the water out of her hair. She pulled over two mats and lay down in the sun.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.