Cynthia Martin - Cover

Cynthia Martin

Copyright© By Morgan, 1991, 2014. All rights reserved.

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - This is a continuation in time of events begun in "Call Girls". The banker who sold the Illinois Technologies demand note for $20 million, is faced with the same choice: pay her own demand note or become Janice's slave. The action takes place over the subsequent nine months.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Lesbian   Heterosexual   DomSub   Rough  

The following Thursday afternoon, the third of July, Cindy again drove to the station, this time to meet Jeffrey Campbell, and arrived just as he was getting off the train. The first thing he did was to hurt her feelings by commenting on her ugly little Japanese car. She had come to love the thing. Driving out to the house, Jeffrey made a point of telling her that he had relieved himself with a new boyfriend before getting on the train. This time his remark turned her stomach.

When they arrived, there was a cookout in progress with Pete doing the cooking while Jan was heckling him. She was only wearing a pair of short shorts and a bikini halter top; her feet were bare. It was obvious Jeffrey didn't approve of Jan or her appearance. Jan had told Cindy it was as much dressing as she intended to do.

When the couple arrived, Cindy noticed a speck of moisture on Pete's fly. While Pete and Jeff were talking, she said softly to Jan, "You didn't lick his cock carefully after you took him. Some spilled. If it had been me, I would have been whipped unmercifully!"

Jan just grinned and whispered, "Why did you make it back so damned fast, turkey? I just might discipline you, anyway. You're getting much too fresh for a slave."

Cindy was wearing shorts and a sleeveless top. She kicked off her shoes, too, and went inside to bring out the salads she had prepared. Each was a work of art in both taste and appearance. While she was inside, she called Dan's apartment. He was at home and she asked him if he could come out the following morning and stay for the weekend. He instantly accepted her invitation. She asked him to bring his bathing suit and a pair of tennis shoes. If he had a tennis racket, he could bring that, too.

The whole evening was thoroughly miserable. Jeffrey was the same as he always had been and Cynthia recognized that fact. Nevertheless, almost everything he did now annoyed her intensely. He ate almost nothing. Cindy didn't know if the salad greens were grown organically and couldn't care less. A few months earlier, she would have cared. Similarly, she didn't know if union farm workers had picked the vegetables. As for the meat, it had cholesterol and all sorts of bad stuff. She just shook her head.

Cindy called the railroad — or pretended to. Then she ran out to tell Jeffrey that the late train had been canceled that night so he had to get the early one. She careened down to the station, scaring him half to death in the process, and skidded to a stop just as the train pulled in. He went to kiss her but she turned her face away causing him to kiss her cheek rather than her lips. She waved as the train pulled out and then breathed a sigh of relief.

Returning to the house, Cindy was stripping off her clothes as she walked in the door. Padding out to the back yard, she found Jan taking Pete in her mouth. As she expected, they were both naked then, too. Cindy went back inside to the cigar humidor. Carefully, she lighted a corona for Pete and a panatella for Jan and then carried them back outside.

She gave the cigar to Pete with the comment, "If a girl can smoke while a man is eating her, I guess he can have a cigar while she's going down on him." Turning to Jan whose mouth was going up and down on Pete's raging sex, she asked, "Does it taste as good as it looks? While you play, I'll keep your panatella going for you."

She sat down next to Pete who took advantage of her proximity to squeeze one of her tits. She said, in a very bored-sounding tone of voice, "Oh, damn. I guess I'm just another sexual plaything." Then she turned to Pete, grinned and asked, "How does it feel? Nice and firm, I hope? Do you think Dan will like it?"

"Dan?" he asked, "I thought Jeffrey was the man of the hour."

"The last hour. God, he was awful! But it worked," she replied.

Meanwhile, Pete had cum and now Jan was kneeling between his legs carefully licking off the last drops. Then she ostentatiously moved between Cindy and Pete and kissed him softly on the lips. As usual, their kiss didn't remain soft. Her kiss lingered and Cindy heard the happy noises from deep in Jan's body. Jan leaned back against his chest as he cupped one of her breasts with his hands.

Jan looked at Cindy and said, "My panatella, please. If you insist, you can get your own damned cigar."

Cindy just grinned and told them about inviting Dan for the weekend. Her face fell and tears came to the corners of her eyes. "I never asked you if it would be all right. Is it?"

"Of course, honey," Jan replied. "As a matter of fact, we both like Dan very much. What did you think of Jeffrey, this time. Are you sorry you asked him out?"

"It served its purpose," Cindy replied. "I thought I had changed but this was the litmus test. I passed. I figured if I could still stand the jerk, I hadn't changed nearly enough. Since I couldn't stand him, maybe there's some hope. By the way, do we have room for Dan? I don't think it would be fair to have him sleep on the sofa all weekend."

"Dear, it may have escaped your attention, but there are three more bedrooms. He can have a different one each night. Now that we have a house slave, I don't even mind the extra laundry," Jan replied, sticking out her tongue.

The next day Cindy was again at the station waiting for Dan. All she was wearing was a bikini top and short shorts as well as a pair of moccasins she wore for the drive. Looking down, she liked what she saw. Her legs were long and smooth with a deep golden tan. The last of the whip marks had disappeared leaving her skin satin-smooth and unblemished. She had spent time working on her hair to replicate the hairdo Henry Hall had done for her.

Few people got off the train. It was the 4th of July and most of the people traveling on the weekend had already arrived at their destinations. This time Dan carried a canvas locker bag with him. When he saw her, he stopped short and whistled.

To his surprise, Cindy stuck out her chest, put her hand around her hair, and duplicated a pinup pose. He took her in his arms and kissed her. "Cindy, you look gorgeous! I've never seen you look better. But what was that action a moment ago? Just a few months ago, you would have taken a swing at my head. What happened?"

She grinned and replied, "I finally recognize the whistle for what it is. It's a whistle of admiration, isn't it?"

"It sure is, but so what? It always has been, but that's not the way you would have reacted."

She said softly, "I guess it goes to show how damned dumb I was. Anyway, do you like the way I look? Honest?"

"Vanity, thy name is woman! You look good enough to eat." He smiled softly and added, "And that reminds me..." To his surprise, she licked her lips and winked.

They drove out to the house. When they arrived, the difference in attitude was palpable. Cindy kicked off her shoes and went outside after showing Dan to his room. He came down a few minutes later wearing only his bathing trunks. Pete and Jan greeted him warmly.

Then Jan raised an eyebrow and said, "Slave, where is the guest's beer?"

Cindy grinned, ran inside and ran back out with a beer in her hand. Sliding on the grass on her knees, she offered the beer to Dan with her head down. He helped her up and then put the ice-cold bottle against her ribs. She squealed and jumped, then looked at him with a hurt expression on her face but with her eyes dancing.

"Why did you do that?" she asked.

"I just wanted to be sure it was cold enough." He grinned and added, "It is."

She stuck out her tongue.

The day was perfect for July 4th. There was not a cloud in the sky and the temperature quickly rose past ninety. In spite of the heat, they were soon on the court playing tennis. Playing against Pete and Jan, Cindy and Dan were beaten badly. Then they changed to the men against the women. This time the women won. At Jan's insistence, they played barefoot. The women had changed to identical bikinis. Both were just tiny scraps of white against their golden skin. Playing tennis, in no time the bottoms had sagged below the line of their pubic hair but neither of the girls cared.

Finally, Jan decided the bra was restricting her stroke so she took hers off and Cindy did too.

Cindy grinned at Jan and said, "Partner, we've got them now. Dan is going to be watching other things bounce beside the tennis ball."

Jan just winked. The girls beat the boys handily.

When the match was over, the four sprawled on the grass drinking beer. Cindy had her head resting on Dan's stomach, and he idly toyed with her breast. She twisted her head around so she could see his face and asked, "Are they big enough for you? Do you like firm tits?"

Dan had been caressing her gently, just running his fingertips over her satin smooth skin, now slippery with sweat. At her question, he cupped one of her breasts and seemed to weigh it. As he did, he gently pinched her nipple causing it to become pebble hard.

She just moaned softly and said, "Quit handling the merchandise, mister. Look but don't touch. Or at least don't touch if you don't intend to keep going ... and it's too early for that." He just grinned.

After their exercise in the morning, they spent a lazy afternoon by the pool. Jan and Cindy refused to put their bras back on so the men spent a lot of the time handling their readily-available tits. Cindy decided she liked using Dan's stomach as a pillow.

She was almost asleep in the sun when she felt his fingers playing lightly over her tit. She murmured, "You're waking me up. That's not fair."

"If you use me as a pillow, this is the price. Cindy, you have beautiful boobs. I just can't leave them alone."

He heard her make a soft, happy sound deep in her throat and whisper, "I guess it's not too high a price to pay. I've done a lot worse."

Again, her reply surprised him. "You mean you don't mind me fondling you like this?"

"Of course not! In fact, it makes me feel wonderfully warm and wet."

"Wet? Where?"

She turned to look up at his face and whispered, "Where? Where the hell do you think? In my cunt, silly."

"Good heavens! I didn't think Cynthia even knew those words," he teased.

She had gone back to her previous position with her head resting on his hard stomach and her eyes closed. Without opening them she said, "Cynthia is a pill. Cindy is a little more forthright with her language."

They swam in the pool and had a fine time. Again, they had a cookout. After dinner, the foursome lay on the grass and watched fireworks exploding in the sky. Cindy was again in what had become her favorite position, using Dan as a pillow. He watched, amused, as she exclaimed whenever a rocket exploded.

Finally, he said, "I'm surprised, Cindy. I would have thought fireworks would be too plebeian for you, but you seem to like them."

"Sure do! I always have. I love them! But you're right, Dan. It's like so much else. It was seldom what I liked or I thought; it was what I was supposed to like and supposed to think." She rolled over and put her head back on his stomach, but found she had to bend her head too far back for comfort. She pondered it for a moment and then did what she had seen Jan do so often with Pete. She lay down on top of him and rested her chin on her folded hands. "Mm, this feels good. Dan, I love your hairy chest!"

"Why?"

"So I can do this," she murmured. She lifted her torso off his body and started to move her nipples in small circles around his chest. Almost instantly her nipples hardened like small pebbles. She just continued and began to make soft, contented noises.

"What are you doing?" Dan asked with amusement audible in his voice.

"I don't know, but Jan does it with Pete all the time. It hasn't seemed to have hurt either of them yet. Does it hurt you?"

"It's terrible! It's sexual assault. You have to stop unless you pay the toll?"

"What toll?"

"You have to give me a kiss."

She grinned and moved up on his body until her mouth was over his. Then she lowered it until her lips barely made contact with his. She darted her tongue into his mouth and savored the contact.

It was truly electrifying; it was as if a charge of electricity was passing through them. She heard bells ringing in her ears and loved it. Easing away, she folded her arms high on his chest, this time, leaving her face inches above his. She just lay there looking down at him.

"What are you looking at?" he asked.

"You. You're really kind of nice. Thank you for the kiss. I loved it." She gently moved a lock of his hair from his forehead and saw a scar that ran back on his head through the hair line. "What's this?" she asked quietly.

"That's what comes of being dumb. I didn't have my helmet on. I thought it was too hot. It turns out the stupid things are useful, hot or not."

"Where are the others?" she asked quietly.

"What others?"

"Your other scars. I know you were wounded three times. The one in your head is one. Where are the others?"

He grinned and replied, "You're not very observant. There are a couple of holes in my left shoulder." She looked down and saw the depressions in the skin left by the healed bullet holes. Since her nipples were still turgid, she moved her torso and fit her nipple into one of the depressions, then into the other. "What, in hell, are you doing now?" Dan asked.

"Oh," she replied vaguely, "Just checking. I didn't know they gave Purple Hearts for being stabbed by a girl's nipple." Then she looked up and smiled brightly, "I know! They must have found out that she was a VC so it counts as enemy action. Is that what happened? That's two. Where is the third?"

"It's covered by my shorts — shrapnel. It's all out, though."

"Thank you, Dan," she said softly, while still moving her nipples around his chest. "I was such a fool! What you were doing was right, damn it. I was one of the idiots carrying signs around the high school. You were doing a job that we should have had the guts to do more completely." She leaned down and kissed him again.

"Look, young lady, what are you doing? You've been crushing me under your weight for hours now. Now that your dad's president, I'm going to write him a letter describing your un-banker-like behavior. Where did you ever learn this stuff, anyway? From your near-North Side girl friends?"

Cindy acted shocked, but her eyes were dancing. "From them? You've got to be kidding! I don't think they know what nipples are for. No, Dan, I got this all from watching Jan and Pete. She does things like this all the time and it doesn't seem to have killed him. You're about as big as he is and I'm not quite as big as Jan so you ought to be able to take it." Then she started to laugh. It felt strange to feel her body shake with laughter while she was lying on top of him.

"Now what's so funny?" he asked.

"I was just thinking about what you said: my near-North Side friends? It's truly funny. They would look at me now and say I was setting the cause of women's rights back centuries!"

"Well, aren't you?"

"Yes and no. In their terms, yes. In reality, no. Dan, what do you think of Pete and Jan? She has been nearly naked all day. Do you think she's been making a play for you? Is she trying to embarrass Pete?"

"You have to be kidding!" Dan exclaimed. "I'm not even sure she even knows I'm here half the time. She's just totally wrapped up in him." He looked up at Cindy with his brows knitted; something was troubling him. "Would you answer a question for me?"

"If I can, I will. What's the question?"

"Does Jan always concentrate on Pete this way? Or is this just company behavior?"

"It's company behavior. If you weren't here, she would be wearing nothing. Have you seen her moving on him? I know the signs. They're going to disappear in a matter of seconds. Her cunt is driving her absolutely wild. It's flowing with her juices and she desperately wants Pete inside her. If you weren't here, he would have taken her at least a couple of times this afternoon and this evening."

She smiled warmly and repeated, "I'm sure. It's company behavior."

Meanwhile Dan had been caressing her body. He had moved her tiny bikini bottom down to her thighs and was lightly running his fingertips over her scarred buttocks. He made a little face and asked, "Cindy, what are these strange lines on you ass? They feel like little ridges under my fingers."

"They're almost all gone. It's what the whip did. I guess you saw some of it the first day you came out to see me. Thank you very much again, Dan, for coming all the way out here to see me that day. It was so lovely. That beautiful little bunch of flowers made me feel so good. I wish you hadn't done it, though."

Then Pete and Jan quickly said goodnight and disappeared into the house, leaving Dan and Cindy alone. "See? I told you. Now I can get comfortable." With that, she quickly untied the tiny scraps of material and pulled off the bikini bottom. Now she was totally naked.

"What whip, Cin? How did it happen?" She quickly told him the story and finally told him she was Jan's slave. Then she lowered her head and kissed him softly.

"How do you feel now?" he asked. "It doesn't seem to bother you and you don't seem to hold it against Jan at all. In fact, you appear to love her."

"I don't hold it against her at all. In fact, she has made me what I am. Do you know something, Daniel Burke? I like myself a hell of a lot more now than I ever used to. Do you like me better?"

He just smiled. Then he wrapped his arms around her and quickly rolled over. Cindy was now lying on her back on the damp grass. He noticed it didn't seem to bother her at all. She lay there with her long blonde hair spread around her head like a fan just watching him. He knelt between her legs and looked down at her. The moon was full and the lawn was filled with moonlight.

To read this story you need a Registration + Premier Membership
If you have an account, then please Log In or Register (Why register?)

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.