House on the Hill - Cover

House on the Hill

Copyright© 2001 by Shadow Deamon

Chapter 2

Bestiality Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - Mom tangles with neighbourhood stray and gets more then she bargained for.

Caution: This Bestiality Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Rape   Coercion   Drunk/Drugged   Incest   Mother   Son   Aunt   Nephew   BDSM   DomSub   Light Bond   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Oral Sex   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Voyeurism   Size   Big Breasts  

I had to launch my plan into extreme gear. I walked a couple of miles to the corner store and made a call home. I asked her if I could stay at my friends for the weekend. I wasn't surprised when she said I could. With all that had happened she probably didn't want me around for a couple of days... silly Mom. When Henderson finally returned he had all the supplies he needed. A keg of beer, a huge garbage pale to keep it cold, his clothes, lots of rope and his dog..." I need a place to stay, and I'll be here for awhile." Henderson said. He explained that his friends went back to their home towns and he couldn't afford the rent and he had no money. There were no decent hotels in our small town even if he had money, besides he was going to have much more fun here. "Of course you can stay," my Mom told him, visibly looking distressed. She awkwardly teased him and said, " but you have to be a good boy" but that's what friends are for. She showed him upstairs to the spare bedroom but he ignored her and put his clothes in her bedroom. They ate dinner and talked about his job, then her's and then other small talk. He dropped some insinuations about what had happened earlier, and wanting similar events to take place, but she changed the subject. Mom asked about his family but he was more interested in finding games they could play and with a devious smile he asked if she liked playing cards, then said he'd like to show her some great card tricks that he had learned while in prison which seemed to intimidate Mom even more. Darkness came early, perhaps we were going to get a storm. Just then the doorbell rang. I wasn't expecting anyone (we didn't get a lot of visitor) and wasn't sure what to expect. Mom opened the front door and there were 5 men standing on the steps.

"May I help you?" Mom asked. They were probably goddamn door to door salesmen or maybe those annoying Jehovah's witness'? From my view I couldn't make out who they were. They looked past my Mom, saw Henderson and hustled their way past her into the house.

"Henderson, how ya doin'?" One of them yelled.

"Hey, guys, let me introduce you to the hottest piece of ass I've ever seen, this stunner is Chantal. You don't mind if they hang out with us tonight, do you?" he asked Mom, as if she had a choice. What could she say? She was paralyzed by him and what he might do to her. The next thing I knew, they were all sitting around the dining room table playing poker and drinking beer. Of course nobody had any money so Mom pulled out some poker chips that she had from when my Gramps had a regular game. The guys took it easy on her in the begining, they even tried to teach her the rules but it didn't seem to help. They played for awhile and things were pretty even, then Henderson asked if anyone would like another beer and sent Mom to the kitchen and get beers for everyone. As she was getting up to get them, when one of Henderson's buddies commented that the game was getting boring. Henderson agreed and suggested they play for clothes... Mom laughed and said, "I don't think so." The guys in the dining room teased and tried to convince her into saying yes even though they knew it was a pointless effort.

Mom moved over to the keg and began to draw the beer from the tap. As she turned and stood with the beer in her hand, Hendersson 1st buddy, Mat, was facing her and stood very close. Quietly he said, "C'mon Chantal. I think you should play." He was standing kind of stiff and her eyes instinctively lowered and came to rest on a gun. Ripples of fear ran up and down her! "Really, Chantal. I think you should do whatever we want you to do, I think you should be a good girl and tell them you want to play." He moved the cold metal barrel of the revolver against her bare thigh and slid it up her skirt. She laughed nervously with her eyes locked on Mat's. "Okay, guys. You talked me into it. But you guys gotta swear you won't tell anyone I did this." Her knees looked weak and she was in a cold sweat of fear. She grabbed another beer, deciding she wanted to drink to help her relax. Mat looked at the beer and smiled. He pulled his gun away and hid it again. She looked at Mat and hissed, "You can't -" but before she even got the words out he interrupted, "Oh yes, I can. Don't worry. If you cooperate, you won't get hurt. In fact, we just want to play and have fun. Let's go."

Between the effects of the 1st beer and the fear, she wasn't able to think straight. Even if she wanted to play, she should've thought about the obviousness of the situation. She was wearing only a blouse, bra, mini-skirt and panties. They were each wearing shoes, socks, pants, boxers, shirts and undershirt. But, like I said, she didn't think about that. The first hand went quick and she lost, a pair of two's but Mat had a full house. She seemingly started to lose her nerve. I wondered whether she could take off her clothes in front of these guys. Mat stood, moved to her and pulled her up. He turned her so she had her back to Henderson, he then reached for the initial button of her blouse. "I can do it," she protested. I guess she felt bad enough that she had to strip but I don't think she wanted this guy touching her. Henderson's 2nd buddy, Gary began to laugh. "You playing our rules, Chantal. Mat won that round so he gets to remove the article of clothing of his choice. He won so he gets a trophy, do you understand?"

Mom was overwhelmed and frightened. I knew she couldn't physically battle this guy and he had a firearm as well. He promised she wouldn't get hurt if she participated, so I stood stiffly while he unbuttoned her blouse. As he unfastened the buttons, his fingers lightly trailed along her cleavage but he didn't pause in his duty. His eyes opened wide when they saw her "D" chest. She had worn a white silk blouse and it was now being slid off her back, dropping to the floor. Grinning, he turned her around for everyone to see and held the chair out for her. Mom sat down, her face red with shame. The dining table is lofty, but not high enough to hide her Bra-covered boobs. The dealer stopped shuffling, the guys stopped drinking and stared at her when she sat down. I guess they didn't think she'd really strip but more likely they were in awe. The dealer quickly dealt another hand, and. Mom groaned. Nothing, not even a pair. She had no luck. The 3rd guy, named Darcy, he had a brilliant hand. He got up and walked over to Mom with eagerness. She seemed a little upset and quite alarmed.

Then Henderson spoke up. " Chantal, you need to relax. We're just playing a game here. Taking off your clothes never hurt anyone. Here, I've got something to help you relax." He pulled out a joint. I don't think Mom had ever smoked pot. She took a toke from it and began to choke. The guys began to laugh. " You can tell she's a wild one. Take another hit baby, it'll make you feel real nice." Joked Henderson, he had one arm resting on the back of her chair and his other was holding the joint in front of her lips. "It's okay, Chantal, we're just playing game. We're just having a good time and want to make sure you do too." Mom put the joint to her mouth and inhaled. She held her breath, holding in the potent smoke for as long as she could and later took some more. By the time they were finished smoking, they were all laughing and rambunctious. Henderson was about to deal a hand but waited. We had almost forgot, Gary was supposed to remove an article of her clothing. Gary approached her and reached behind her for the hook of her bra. He fumbled around as Mat began to heckle him about his lack of training. He took the hook in one hand and deftly flipped it open then walked away while Mom slid the straps down her arms and let the bra fall to the floor. Henderson passed out the next hand, Mom looked intensely at her cards so she didn't notice the looks and the nudges the guys were giving to one another. Hey, she did have an astonishing rack!

They played the next hand. Mom again had nothing. I don't think there was a more mismatched combination of cards in the deck. Mat won. He had Mom stand up, then knelt down in front of her and to everyone's surprise, he reached under her skirt."What are you doing?" she asked, nudging him away."I won. I get to take off any article of clothing of yours that I want. I want to remove your panties." He said."You can't do that. It's not fair." Mom contended, pushing him a little harder. Gary and Henderson began to chuckle."Hey, that's the rule," Henderson maintained. Mat reached up and grabbed hold of her panties and yanked them off. Damn, she wasn't any more exposed then before, although I bet Mom felt like she was. I doubt she'd ever gone out without underwear, so having her panties off even with a skirt on, must have made her feel very exposed and helpless. Gary dealt a hand, then she looked at her cards in distress. While she was looking, Mom felt a hand on her leg and cringed. It was Mat. Mom looked at him and he had a very immersed face, as he rubbed his hand up my Mom's thigh. She twitched at the touch and gasped. It's pointless to say that she lost that round. Henderson had four aces in his hand and i've never seen that happen before. Nobody looked surprised.

"I want you to remove your own skirt baby, and do it real sexy." Henderson said.

Mom stood up to submit but her movement was straining and I doubt she could think straight at all. All I really knew was that there was loud music with a dance beat and she was supposed to take off her skirt... I couldn't wait. She turned her back on the guys and started swaying her hips slowly, seductively to the beat of the music. The song was "My Fantasy" by Ludicrous. Mom began to slide her hands down her sides, over her hips, grasping her sensuous breasts, she was still swaying in that erotic manner, still turning, still wavering, her tits bounced up and down in her hands. She reached down and hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her skirt as if she were going to pull it down, but then diverted. She coiled slowly and seductively once again and withdrew the back of her skirt just far enough to show the crest of her bottom but released it back to its initial position. She faced them again and pulled the skirt down in front, just far enough so that her lips didn't show. The guys raged and encouraged her, Mom then turned her back to them and bent way over grasping the bottom edge of her skirt and slowly lured it from her diminutive waist, to her curved hips, then down over her exquisite ass, and then let it drop to the floor. She stepped out of the skirt, did a few more titillating bouncing maneuvers, then stopped, on her back with her legs in a sprawled position. Mom started laughing as the next song came on but the guys weren't laughing, they all had the same wicked look on their faces. I was trying to think about what I had heard. This was just a game?, That no one was going to get hurt. What a pile of crap, and thank god for that. I was beginning to think Henderson had gotten weak. Mom must have been glad the game was done because their stares must have scared her. She reached down for her clothes but they were gone. I looked around. I didn't see her clothes anywhere. Mom muttered, "Excuse me" and turned to go upstairs and get dressed. Mat followed. "I need to use the bathroom," he uttered."You don't need to go upstairs," I told him. "There's one downstairs"

" Ya, but I want to use the one upstairs" Mat asserted.

By this time, I was already up stairs. Mom pointed him to the bathroom and she ran into my bedroom. A hand grabbed her arm, it was Gary's and immediately after, Mat joined them. I heard Henderson stomping up the stairs with the other 3. Mom sobbed "What was going on? I mean this is getting carried away, I wasn't thinking clearly, and this is so insane. Henderson, you said you were my friend. We were just playing poker." Mom started to struggle her way out of Gary's grip but Mat picked her up and threw her on my bed."I think you'd better be a good girl, Chantal. I don't want you to get hurt. We're just here for a good time, right? We'll all have some fun together." Mat said. Gary and Mat had a good grip on her when Henderson walked into the room. He jumped onto the bed and straddled Mom. She struggled to get up but his weight held her firm. Gary had a hold of her arms so she couldn't swing at anyone and Mat tied her feet to the legs of the bed with some soft but sturdy rope. Henderson leaned down to kiss her. She wasn't sober but Mom was scared enough to react. She turned her face away and began flailing with her arms. Fortunately, Mat was finished with her legs and had started on her arms. He pulled the rope tight. He and Gary stepped back and inspected their work. Mom was naked and powerless, tied with her legs and arms spread on my own bed. They guys were quite pleased with themselves. They grabbed chairs from the den and brought them in and sat down. They were ready for the show to begin.

"Chantal, I'm doing this to show you just how much I care about you," Henderson said. He then tried to kiss her again and she turned away. He grabbed her face and held it, mashing his lips against hers. Mom gave in, letting his mouth do what he wanted, but not responding. He let his cold hands trail down her sides developing goose bumps on her stomach, sides and chest. He flicked his hand across her nipples. They responded at once, turning into hard raisin-like nubs. He laughed out loud. "You don't want me in your life. You're making that clear, but in the end I don't care. You belong to me."

This was insane! This man was raping my Mom and claiming he cared about her? He thought she'd want him for treating her like this? She pulled on her arms and legs, moving as much as the restraints would allow. It seemed no use. They were tied firmly. Henderson licked her nipple and watched it stiffen up and respond more than it already was. He focused on Mom's left nipple, licking and sucking it. I couldn't believe the way her body responded. She tried to slide as far away as she could but the restraints held her tight. He sucked hard on her nipple, pinching it with his teeth and lashing it with his tongue. She couldn't get away. She felt so helpless. She began to moan. It felt so good, she didn't want it to, it wasn't that she liked what he was doing to her but Mom couldn't stop it from feeling good. She closed her eyes trying to pretend it wasn't happening. Mom was breathing hard but quietly. Henderson sucked even harder and a touch more gently with his teeth. She mewled softly. When he released the nipple, she recoiled and waited for him to give the same treatment to the other nipple, but he didn't. He got off the bed and turned away from her. I couldn't decide which was worse - him doing that to her or stopping with the job only half done. Her head was a little clearer, probably from fear, so Mom knew she had to do something. She turned her head and saw Henderson walking back towards her. He was now completely nude and his large cock jutted out erect and demanding attention.

"Please don't do this. If you really care about me, you wouldn't want to hurt me, please stop! I won't report you guys or anything if you'll just let me go right now." she pleaded."Nah,. I've gotta teach you a lesson." Henderson said.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.